• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spike!

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Just coming out of the C. Falcon thread about his knee's power in Brawl, I started to wonder if other awsome moves would be toned down. The first thought was Falco's spike attack. Not only can it be destructive (to you AND your foes), but it is really fun to spam. (don't hate me). There is only ONE move in melee that is more satisfying to connect with, and it's Yoshi's spike.

Will Falco's spike return for more pain?

S2

Smash Lord
While that's a little dissapointing it got changed,

given the fact that the Space Animals aren't fast fallers anymore... the spike woulda been ridiculous if it were like Melees - since it sticks out so long.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
in our PAL melee version, falco's spike had a sweetspot (the spike) and non-sweetspot hit too (the one in brawl)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
So it still can't be meteor canceled if it sweetspots? That would be a little discouraging, but I guess it's better than nothing. Falco needed to be toned down. My god, he still has some SHL.

saberhof

Smash Master
its still pretty easy to land, check out some of meljin's vids of falco vs falcon he hits it pretty cool, and one vs ganon.

Top Bottom