• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Speed Running every Break the Targets stage with Young Link - 2:33.43

jerry3333

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

I've been playing break the targets on and off for 9 years now, and I wanted a new challenge. I watched a lot of mismatch videos, including compilation, and I remember telling myself that it would need someone crazy to make a Young Link mismatched compilation. His boomrang throws are so random yet so precise that it could take hours just to find one strategy.Well, looks I'm the one who's crazy. Thanks to the help of LDA who found me a few, yet important strategies, I now have a great (that's what I think) compilation to show you guys.

https://youtu.be/eE7bXWU36xs

I'm really proud of this video. I hope you'll enjoy :)

jerry3333

Smash Cadet
No it is not. I used an Action Replay so I was able to play as Young Link on any stage. That's it :)

D

Deleted member

wew... Thats very impressive! I can't even beat Young Link's target stage because I get stuck at the beginning haha. My pitiful playing aside, you deserve a medal for that is truly awesome!

(GREEN TEXT FOR YOUNG LINK 2015)

Top Bottom