• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - CEO 2014 Spectating my first tournament..

Siruge

Smash Rookie
Hey. I got into the competitive smash scene less than a year ago, so I was pretty happy when I saw a tournament opening in my area. (I live in Sarasota-Bradenton). My only problem is I managed to get a DUI a few months ago and I cannot drive until my court case is over, so I can only go to the tournament for one day (because I need a ride). I'm just curious what day I should go on, and is there anything I should know? I've never ever been to a tournament before so I dont know how they are structured or anything. I know I can get a $10 wristband for just one day. Would Sunday be the best day to go? It's the last day so I assume that would be when the finals will take place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom