• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special Anti Form Sora for Switch Smash Bros

GodBarrierDjinn

Smash Cadet

One of dream character for Switch Super Smash Bros: Anti Form Sora. He has to have the shining floating Keyblades. But instead of the Oathkeeper & Oblivion keyblades, it'll be the Fenrir and Ends of the Earth Keyblades. Anti Form's feral brawler moveset will be very unique in Smash.

Some of his other costume options
(again, all of them has to have the shining, floating Fenrir & Ends of the Earth keyblades for looks. Fenrir will be the dark one and Ends of the Earth will be the light)

Last edited:

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
How about you focus on getting the main Sora character in the game first before you worry about getting an alternate version of him?

Last edited:

GodBarrierDjinn

Smash Cadet
How about you focus on getting the main Sora character in the game first before you worry about getting an alternate version of him?
Nah don't want regular Sora. It has to be this Anti Form Sora. I get what you're saying but I don't care about regular Sora at all. I need that Dark evil Sora movements and attacks. Whacking away with the plain ass Kingdom Keyblade just doesn't do it for me. I know if Sora does get in it'll be most like his normal form. But that doesn't change my dream wish of this special Anti Form getting in no matter how unlikely it'll happen.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
User was warned for this post
Nah don't want regular Sora. It has to be this Anti Form Sora. I get what you're saying but I don't care about regular Sora at all. I need that Dark evil Sora movements and attacks. Whacking away with the plain *** Kingdom Keyblade just doesn't do it for me. I know if Sora does get in it'll be most like his normal form. But that doesn't change my dream wish of this special Anti Form getting in no matter how unlikely it'll happen.
Well good luck with that because there is no chance at all that this is getting in without regular Sora being in the game first.

At best you'll be lucky if it's an alternate skin for Sora, that is IF Sora even gets in. Nintendo's not the least bit interested in putting tertiary enemies from franchises that they don't even own. It'd be like asking them to put Papu Papu from Crash Bandicoot without first putting in Crash Bandicoot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom