• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sparring partner and general help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

poptartmurada

Smash Rookie
i need help getting better at smash, i want to main bayonetta but lacking the skills or info to do so any advice would help greatly. also i want a player better than me so i can get help fast falling and other things i'm no good at. i want more friends who play smash in general because mines don't and i heard a key way of getting better is having friends or people who do. to anybody who responds i greatly appricate it

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
The Bayonetta Discord is wgere you can find plwnty of resources and players to ask questions.

Link: https://smashcords.com/smash-4/

As for for finding people to play with, you can look for a local scene on facebook and google. Just type in your city/state along with "smash 4/wii u" and you shold find it.

If you want to play players on wifi that are not for glory players, you can try ths website which is a slight step up from for glory.

Link: https://www.smashladder.com

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
Depending on when (what time of day) you'd like to practice, I may be able to help as well.

poptartmurada

Smash Rookie
The Bayonetta Discord is wgere you can find plwnty of resources and players to ask questions.

Link: https://smashcords.com/smash-4/

As for for finding people to play with, you can look for a local scene on facebook and google. Just type in your city/state along with "smash 4/wii u" and you shold find it.

If you want to play players on wifi that are not for glory players, you can try ths website which is a slight step up from for glory.

Link: https://www.smashladder.com
Thank you for the links i really really appreciate it

poptartmurada

Smash Rookie
Depending on when (what time of day) you'd like to practice, I may be able to help as well.
I work from 3:00pm-9:30pm central time im in texas, and i get two off days every week but i am willing to adjust my hours of sleeping. thats how serious i am about learning this game

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
I work from 3:00pm-9:30pm central time im in texas, and i get two off days every week but i am willing to adjust my hours of sleeping. thats how serious i am about learning this game
Interesting. I'm also in Texas, but I'm going to Oklahoma for college starting tomorrow. I have been playing ~10-11PM Central Time, but I'm not sure what hours I'll be busy there. I'll PM you and see if we can work something out.

Dream Cancel

It's just good business
NNID
DreamXX
3DS FC
4571-1273-3502
Switch FC
SW-4309-2808-7588
You can also check out the various facebook groups for Smash. For example, there are Houston and Dallas FB groups, as well as a generic Texas group. I highly recommend checking them out so you can get in touch with your local scene.

If you're out west or north, there are groups like Central Texas, West Texas, or the Rio Grande Valley (RGV) areas with their own groups as well.

poptartmurada

Smash Rookie
You can also check out the various facebook groups for Smash. For example, there are Houston and Dallas FB groups, as well as a generic Texas group. I highly recommend checking them out so you can get in touch with your local scene.

If you're out west or north, there are groups like Central Texas, West Texas, or the Rio Grande Valley (RGV) areas with their own groups as well.
Thank you for the info i really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom