• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha since kadaj is going. there is gonna be brawl? (friendlies not tourney)

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm a big Guild Wars fan.

However, since moving, this computer I'm on is made of wood, runs off steam, and the internet connection is a paper cup with a string on the back tied to the powerlines.

I can't run it in other words V_V

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
@ Mashi:

Like I told Kadaj, I can't make any promises. I have to assess the situation on Saturday.

I know I was pretty adamant about the "other systems/games" rule but I forgot that COT4 is coming up VERY soon and Kadaj/Famous are going...it's not exactly a cheap venture on their end and it'd be a shame for them to not be able to rep SoVa to the fullest at the first actually NATIONAL Brawl Tournament.

So. I might bend the rules. JUST for Kadaj cuz he's my homie...

However, if there IS Brawl during the tournament, I will interrupt matches or remove Brawl completely if it gets in the way of the tournament. Please respect the word of myself or that of any other TO.

I strongly STRONGLY discourage Melee players from playing any Brawl while they're in the tournament. The last thing you want is to have it affect your game in a tournament match.

People.

Please remember that while I'm trying my best to revive and honor Melee for all its splendor, this is indeed a Melee tournament...but it is NOT a "**** Brawl" tournament. It may be for you, but it is not that way for everyone. Please be respectful of other people's views/interests, just as they are of yours.

Don't get all dramatic and think that the mere presence of some kid playing Brawl in the corner is going to somehow spoil the sanctity of such an amazing event.

I'm doing this as a favor ---Kadaj's Wii no longer has the unlocked data so I'm letting him use mine so that he can practice for a massive tournament just a week after mine.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
@People and crystalnite.

Please remember that while I'm trying my best to revive and honor Melee for all its splendor, this is indeed a Melee tournament...but it is NOT a "**** Brawl" tournament. It may be for you, but it is not that way for everyone. Please be respectful of other people's views/interests, just as they are of yours.

Don't get all dramatic and think that the mere presence of some kid playing Brawl in the corner is going to somehow spoil the sanctity of such an amazing event.

I'm doing this as a favor ---Kadaj's Wii no longer has the unlocked data so I'm letting him use mine so that he can practice for a massive tournament just a week after mine.
fixed.

10correction.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha more people awesome. is there any room for COT4? if not then nm haha.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
I think Don said he would pick me up for the tourney on the 31st gotta check with him on that. So I may be there.

Kadaj- If I'm there we really need to play. That last session left me with a lot of good ideas and I've been working on implementing them in match.

Melee players- **** yall. Just playing. I might actually play, but I highly doubt it. Maybe if there is enough trash talk to make me have to shut a couple people up lol.

D0N

Smash Ace
I think Don said he would pick me up for the tourney on the 31st gotta check with him on that. So I may be there.

Kadaj- If I'm there we really need to play. That last session left me with a lot of good ideas and I've been working on implementing them in match.

Melee players- **** yall. Just playing. I might actually play, but I highly doubt it. Maybe if there is enough trash talk to make me have to shut a couple people up lol.
Yea i got you covered, ill be calling you about it. probly on thursday.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
fixed.

10correction.
And I was trying SOO hard not to say anything. NO WAIT! I dont think u heard me.

SOO **** HARD NOT TO SAY ANYTHING ANTI-BRAWL.

U DONT REALIZE. WTF! BRAWL IS... WTF SAKURAI!!! JUST...

wtf

MAaAAN, **** brawl...AND toasty malco!

know what **** toasty malco THEN **** Brawl...THEn **** TOASTY MALCO AGAIN! WITH BRAWL!

^.^
SoVA is so much fun! <3
QFT <3 Malco

Top Bottom