• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwestern Justice Results Thread

goateeguy

Smash Ace
SUPER-BIG HUGE RESULTS POST FUN TIME

Melee Doubles:
1: (M3DZ + HF Neon) ($57.60)
2: (Axe + V3ctorman) ($28.80)
3: (Tai + Lightside) ($9.60)
4: (Mizuki + CoriGames)
5: (maXXXpower + Toro)
5: Cuatro Puppy (ForteFreak + PeachFuzz)
7: Associates (Jmo + Die%)
7: (Book + Nicknyte)
9: The Pat Combo (Pat Combo + Neha)
9: (Brgr + Oso)
9: (Blur + GlassC)
9: Super Fraud Bros (MexRay + AppleApple)

PM Doubles (It never quite finished but most of the matches were played):
1: (WiR K9 + HeySeuss) ($56.00)
2: (HF Neon + Axe) ($24.00)
3: (JaimeHR + Yoru)
4: (Mizuki + CoriGames)
5: Cuatro Puppy (ForteFreak + PeachFuzz)
6: (Blur + GlassC)
7: (Lightside + MexRay)
8: The Pat Combo (Pat Combo + Neha)

Melee Singles:
1: Axe ($94.08) :pikachu2:
2: Tai ($26.88) :marth:
3: Forward ($13.44) :falcomelee: :sheikmelee::jigglypuff:
4: M3DZ :fox:
5: Mizuki:falcomelee: :fox:
5: V3ctorman (Forfeit in LR6) :yoshi:
7: maXXXpower [A lot of characters idk lol]
7: Lightside :falcomelee:
9: Gem :marthmelee:
9: Brgr :samus:
9: Toro :samus:
9: Corigames:samus:
13: Dr. J:fox:
13: Smurfy (Forfeit in LR3) :linkmelee:
13: HF Neon :fox::peach:
13: Oso :mario:
17: ForteFreak :sheik:
17: Averz :marthmelee:
17: MexRay :teemo:
17: Anmex :sheikmelee:
17: Nicknyte :luigi:
17: WiR K9 :marthmelee:
17: Blur :sheikmelee:
25: Kalimari :confused:
Bracket cutoff (top 4 made it out of pools):
(5th in pool)
Sandeep :fox:
Pat Combo :peach::marth:
GlassC :confused:
Peachfuzz :peach:
Jedi :confused:
Lilo :peach:
(6th in pool)
Book :ganondorf:
OPMachine :samus:
Little Guy :confused:
Jake :fox:
Church :peach:
Byrd :sheikmelee:
(7th in pool)
Dad :confused:
FrenZ [it's really bad that I don't remember cuz I was in your pool x/]
Exploder :confused:
Zman (was unavailable for pools) :happysheep:
Dyl :confused:
AppleApple :secretkpop:

PM Singles:
1: JaimeHR :bowser2: ($62.40)
2: WiR K9 :metaknight: ($31.20)
3: Axe :pikachu2:/ :marth: ($10.40)
4: HF Neon :fox:/ :peach:/ :lucas:
5: Nazo :sonic:
5: Nicknyte :luigi2:
7: Dr. J
7: Mizuki :pit:
9: ForteFreak :charizard:
9: Zman :sheik:
9: Church :peach:
9: Yoru
13: Blur :sheik:
13: AppleApple :marth:
13: GlassC
13: Jedi :peach:
17: Sage
17: FrenZ :mario2:/ :squirtle:
17: Book
17: Tunes
17: Enapay
17: MexRay :falco:
17: PeachFuzz
25: Dash
25: Sandeep :fox:
25: Byrd

Brawl Singles:
1: WiR K9 :warioc:/ :metaknight:
2: MiKai :olimar:
3: Aaven :marth:
4: Axe :toonlink:
5: MaXXXPower :rob:
5: M3DZ :toonlink:/ :marth:
7: JK Rowlings :falco:
7: Nicknyte :luigi2:

Attachments

oksas

oak-sauce
I vote that from December 9th onward, all AZ tournaments hold PM Turbo as a main event

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
sorry I couldn't stay for our match medz... but I suck I had to forfeit... due to time restrictions... hopefully next time we can play.. good games to everyone I played in the community...

EDIT: both smurfy and myself had to forfeit... due to time constraints

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to:
-JaimeHR for being a PM beast
-Tai and M3DZ for a HYPE Losers Semis set
-Everyone who showed up from Tucson, Sierra Vista, Yuma, Mexico, Casa Grande, and wherever else people came from. You are all awesome just for coming here.
-Tai for TOing with me and keeping things running as smoothly as possible
-Lightside for giving godlike massages
-Nicknyte for getting 3 misfires in 4 attempts
-Pat Combo for his help with the post-tournament cleanup
-V3ctorman, you use ellipses too much...dat Yoshi tho…
-Zman for running that pretty stream of his
-Byrd and anyone else who brought power strips
-All those (Yuma?) people who pulled up on the side of the street, opened the door of their crowded van, and told me to get in
-AppleApple for comboing into a falcon punch kill (and to his opponent, a sheik player, for 3-stocking him anyway)
-Dallas, K9, Nazo, Shane, and Javier for being funny black people
-Blur for having such a hype match with Cori that there were too many people crowded around the TV for me to see any of it
-Lilo, the voice that soothed the savage stream monsters
-Julie (who probably won’t see this but whatever) for going to get me food so I didn’t need to stop TOing. I love you so much <3 <3 <3 Crystal, you’re a lucky woman.
-Sweet ‘n Low for increasing my risk for cancer

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Hey man don't worry about it vman, i had a lot of fun during our friendlies and just talking about the game in general. Shoutouts to Tai for clutching our set. This tourney was so good I'll do the rest of shout outs later. Also jeff I'm so sad we didn't play one game :( next time I'll play u all day ;D

AppleAppleAZ

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

1: Walgreens Drake ($94.08) - No hype GF lol you're too good. Nice to see and hang after though even if we didn't play this time. Fb chat tho too good.
2: Tee Ay π ($26.88) - Good **** dude, your Marth is inspiring. Got that m2k mindset now, go far young one.
4: EXAM - OMG GOOD **** ONE, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. NOT RANKED WTFFF.
5: ShieldDropKing - Wtf your yoshi is crazy. I'm on the Vman Bandwagon.
7: maXXXXXXXXXXXXXpowah - One of these days it will click gmo, thanks for the kind words after my horrible showing :) I saw you took a match off vman, good stuff!
7: INside - Fiyah, ur falco is godlike. STACK IT UP NC!
9: Jam - Great tourney! One of the best I've ever been to, maybe the best in-state one I've gone to. Good stuff on getting 9th too!
9: Tolo - Omar you are amazing, such a cool guy and I enjoy watching your Samus go to work!
9: SaltyDunks - :( Don't get too down, you've gotten better. Wait till Apex.
13: Bair - GGs Amigo! Thanks for the Matches!
17: OMGFORTEFREAKISSOLOUD - GGs, Thanks for the advice CB.
17: Aburrrz - Thanks for the post tourney friendlies even if you were autopiloting, It really gave me a confidence boost after doing so poorly.
17: My $10 | raymEX - Since we're not doing MM anymore I can root for you! Good stuff man, thanks for teaming. Looking more like shiz everyday!
17: anmEX - You can do better! You're a great player. You got this dude!
17: Nytespike - Pichu :(
17: OVER 9K - wtf, *****? Its okay you don't even play this game ;)
17: The Navy-Colored Blur - omg so hype, I want to play your sheik in melee. Great first tourney dude, you're pretty siiick.

extra:
Patrick Combo - Thanks so much for the Peach advice, I felt like I did a lot better after we played. Ihop was funnnn.
Stitch- OMG you DESTROYED ME! good games, surprised you didn't make it out.
Bird - PUT DOWN THE CONTROLLER DAWG! lol ggs dude!
Peachgruff - fun games dude. Moar falco dittos!
Jake the fox main - wtf man lol. We gotta play more since we live so close!
Anakin Flywalker- HOW'S ALASKA M***** F******?????
PM | Zach - ur stream is pretty much amazing now, wtf was that Zelda CG? That ain't melee!
Little Guy & Exploder - You guys did better than me! Good stuff, it's always fun to see new faces. ZELDA AND DOC HYPE?????
Sun Chips - Foxxxxxxxx, good stuff at almost making it out.
Aww Paw Aww Paw - keep ur chin up, you'll eventually not get last! EVENTUALLY!

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Shoutouts:

THE NICKEST OF NYTES, THE DICKDYKE, THE GANNYFORCE, THE WIGI... for driving us, and otherwise being an amazing person. <3
Vman for being an amazing person, and for wrecking me on stream. :V
Julie for being top-tier girlfriend, and food-getter-person. I shall drag you to moar tournaments soon. <3
Gem for hosting. c:
Lightside for hugging me <3
Medz for hugs, friendlies, and MELEE DISK OMFG BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER. <8
Smurfy and Cori for hypest pools match. SO MANY EXPLOSIONS WHOAMG @_@
Zach for dat baller stream doe.
FEMALE COMMENTATOR PERSON WHO I DON'T KNOW HER NAME FOR BEING RIDICULOUSLY OBNOXIOUS AND BIASED LEL. ECScar with boobs. :V
Mexicali for wrecking me in ProjectM.
Pit for being an awful character.
Axe for sandbag king.
Tai for being literally Mars, and being like my favorite person in the world to play besides Tim.
Shoutouts to Pokemon X and Y for keeping me and Julie lulled during long drives, and the long wait during pools and bracket.
To book for being good company.
Kyle and Oksas for being frauds.
HI AXE :D
Forward I wanted you to sign my controller but I couldn't find a black sharpie. ;_;
GGs to everyone I played in tournament, and in friendlies. I hope to be significantly better by next tournament. Let's see how a week or two of consistent practice treats me on the 7th, hm?

<3

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
7: Dr. J
7: Mizuki :pit:
9: Yoru
13: GlassC
13: Jedi :peach:
17: Book
17: PeachFuzz

Brawl Singles:
1: WiR K9 :warioc:/ :metaknight:
2: MiKai :olimar:
3: Aaven :marth:
4: Axe :toonlink:
5: MaXXXPower :rob:
5: MEDZ :toonlink:/ :marth:
7: JK Rowlings :falco:
7: Nicknyte :luigi2:

Vixen

Premium
Actually I didn't play Pit at all. Mostly Zero Suit Samus.

I played Pit once in Winners 1 vs DR. J, and I played Fox vs Yoru.

DR. J used Fox. Yoru used Zelda

PeachFuzz used Squirtle and Ness. Book used Ganon. GlassC used Game and Watch.

Vixen

Premium
7: Dr. J :fox:
7: Mizuki :zerosuitsamus:
9: Yoru :zelda:
13: GlassC :gw:
13: Jedi :peach: :ivysaur:
17: Book :ganondorf:
17: PeachFuzz :nessmelee: :squirtle:

proper character usage.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
1: Axe ($94.08) :pikachu2: -Congrats on the win jeff, im so sad that we didnt get any games in, thanks for the help and tips on telling me how to improve. Also, FB CHAT TOO GOOD.
2: Tai ($26.88) :marth: -SO CLOSE!!!!! honestly i was expecting u to body me since im always scared to play u, ur so ****ing good and im going to be practicing so i can handle that ass next time.
3: Forward ($13.44) :falcomelee: :sheikmelee::jigglypuff: -u hardly play and u still beat me, im such a scrub. I loved the way u position urself around the stage. TOO GOOD. Next time i hope i can play u more so u can help a fellow fox main improve :)
4: M3DZ :fox: -have to take out tai xD just keep practicing on those comps and with Aberz and i should be getting better when i go to tourneys.
5: Mizuki:falcomelee: :fox: -u were pooping on me in friendlies lol enjoy the bday present and i hope to play u again next time. I expect a better form of ur spacies next tourney since i gave u what u needed to get back into shape. NO JOHNS
5: V3ctorman (Forfeit in LR6) :yoshi: -Im surprised we were going kinda evenish in our friendlies like i would do a 0-death on u and u would return it back lol, i was looking forward to playing u in tourney since i always wondered how i would do against u, Next time :)

7: maXXXpower [A lot of characters idk lol]-GMO the homie :) GG's after the tourney and good **** taking a game off vman. Cant wait to play u again.

7: Lightside :falcomelee: -GG's dude, ur falco is freaking good. Falco has always been my most suckiest matchup as Fox so im surprised i was able to beat u since i saw u playing jordan and beating him and i was like oh **** he might be a problem. Good luck in NC and get dat PP Training
9: Gem :marthmelee: -GG's in tourney, u almost had me on yoshis. I worry about u since u play Tai and i was right not to underestimate u. Keep it up and u will be beating me in no time.
9: Brgr :fox: -Good **** dude, riding up with u was funny as hell. Ill keep going to mexicali on the weekend so i can help u improve on the spacies and marth matchups.
9: Toro :samus: -GG's in pools man, u were so close to beating me. Those dsmashes and the spacing were godlike keep it up.
9: Corigames:samus:-I was so nervous to play u lol since u pooped on me in yuma, glad i got back that revenge :) keep practicing against jordan and i see u beating me more often in future events.
13: Dr. J:fox: -dont remember who this is, just know ur from Pinal County xD
13: Smurfy (Forfeit in LR3) :linkmelee:-I was looking forward to playing u cuz of what vman told me about u, its unfortunate u had to forfeit and leave and it sucks we didnt get any friendlies in. Next Time
13: HF Neon :fox::peach: -Gg's i was hoping u would catch up to me in bracket since ur so freaking good, Turn it up next tourney so u can wreck everyone. I know what ur capable of :)

13: Oso :confused: -Good **** beating k9, ill go to mexicali and teach u the marth matchup even more so u can be godlike.
17: ForteFreak :sheik: -it was fun talking to in the tourney and at mcdonalds, gg's in teams and keep practicing.
17: Averz :marthmelee: -MY ***** ABERZ, YO good **** making it out of pools. I need more marth practice so i can beat tai xD. YUMA BABY
17: MexRay :teemo: -Is that a chipmunk? LMAO i love u ray, ur always so chill and funny. U get better every time i play u, ur lasers are looking alot better than last time and keep practicing dawg. Cant wait till u hit the big leagues
17: Anmex :sheikmelee: -We didnt play at all :( next time for sure. I wanted to body u so bad lol but u left so quickly i didnt even notice.
17: Nicknyte :luigi: -GG's in teams, stay free <3
17: WiR K9 :marthmelee: -Good **** dude, even tho u dont play melee seriously ur so freaking good for not playing. I would be scared if u played seriously xD
17: Blur :sheikmelee: -Good stuff almost beating Cori
25: Kalimari :confused: -I remember i played u in pools, not sure if u were a peach or fox main since our pool had a lot of those.
Bracket cutoff (top 4 made it out of pools):
(5th in pool)
Sandeep :fox:-Dont know who u are, Sorry.
Pat Combo :peach::marth: -Good stuff taking a game off axe and vman in teams with neha.
GlassC :confused:
Peachfuzz :peach: -U get better every time, i love that ur chill. Its funny when u talk **** to Chris lol
Jedi :confused: -Gg's in pools.
Lilo :peach: -Thanks for commentating my matches, dont pay attention to what stream monsters say, **** THE HATERS
(6th in pool)
Book :ganondorf: - We didnt play :(
OPMachine :samus: -Pinal?
Little Guy :confused: Pinal?
Jake :fox: -Pinal?
Church :peach: -Pinal?
Byrd :sheikmelee: -Pinal?

Zman (was unavailable for pools) :happysheep: -Thanks for streaming and everything that u do keep it up.
Dyl :confused:
AppleApple :secretkpop: -JJ i love u man, same goes for Ray and Jeff. #Penn Island <3 Good **** taking a game off me in friendlies probably more since i hardly remember now lol just know that i dont sandbag like jeff does so good stuff, keep practicing and i look forward to hanging and playing with u again, even tho i hardly play marth now ill always ditto u :)

PM Singles:
1: JaimeHR :bowser2: ($62.40)-THIS BOWSER!!!! Good **** winning the tourney, ur so funny when we chill in mexicali. Stop sandbagging me when we play xD u never play like u did saturday.

Yoru- Thanks for coming with us to Phoenixm i told u that u wouldnt regret it. Good stuff beating Nazo in PM. <3 Mexicali

Top Bottom