• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Ohio Locals for SSBU

DreaganX

Smash Rookie
I am new to competitive and really want to attend an Ultimate tournament. Does anyone know of upcoming events in late December to early January? Any info helps! Thanks!

thefreck

Smash Rookie
i'm also looking to get into the competitive scene as well if you ever want to play just add me
friend code:SW-3576-0346-6993

thefreck

Smash Rookie
TheFreckMan#4187 thats my discord tag right there hope to hear from you!

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Hi, passerby logging onto smashboards for the first time in years.

idk if anyone's pointed either of you in the right direction for this yet, but from what I remember about what's going on with southwest Ohio is that you have Cinci and Dayton tournaments. Dayton plays in a place called Clarkade nowadays I think? And maybe Wright State, but y'know. Cinci plays in a place called Arcade Legacy.

Ohio Smash seems to communicate a lot through facebook, the main ones for southwest are the Cincinnati Smash facebook group and the Dayton Smash facebook group, so I'd suggest looking into those and getting on facebook.

Hope this at least points you in the right direction. (Facebook groups. Facebook groups is the right direction I'm pointing you in.)

(Also it should be noted that when I was active in tournaments I was a Melee player, I don't know which tournaments are playing Ultimate and which aren't, but I'm on the hunt so here I am lol.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom