• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern Indiana Smash Ultimate

Peyjo

Smash Rookie
Is there a scene near here at all or anyone interested in starting up a scene around here?
I live in Santa Claus Indiana and would like to play regularly on LAN. Probably wouldn't drive more than an hour. Lmk
If this isn't the place to post this I apologize

Schroe

Smash Rookie
Is there a scene near here at all or anyone interested in starting up a scene around here?
I live in Santa Claus Indiana and would like to play regularly on LAN. Probably wouldn't drive more than an hour. Lmk
Yo man! I am trying to start a group. I have a discord made of some of my friends that play right now, but I am also not aware of a southern Indiana/ Louisville group. Here is the discord link.

https://discord.gg/mq5v6jt

Dossettron

Smash Rookie
I live in Evansville. There was a smash tourney hosted at an ESports business here around the 1st of the year, but other than that, there isn't much else that has gone on (that I know of). I'm certainly down to play at any time.

FC SW-2956-3335-1405. Add me whenever!

Bunstuff

Smash Rookie
In New Albany. New to Smash, played 64 when it came out but thats about it. Still learning but wanna play more

Bunstuff

Smash Rookie
Yo man! I am trying to start a group. I have a discord made of some of my friends that play right now, but I am also not aware of a southern Indiana/ Louisville group. Here is the discord link.

https://discord.gg/mq5v6jt
Hey, I think I played with you a few weeks ago online with my buddy Alex in a group. I'm new to smash but in the same area. Trying to play some more.

ServicePlot

Smash Rookie
I know that at Indiana State University in Terre Haute Indiana is where my local scene is. Terre Haute is mid west Indiana BTW. They do weekly tournaments on Fridays on campus and its gets around 15-20 people in there at once. They do SSBM, SSB4, SSBU, and I think even SSBB. Probably not much help since you live 2 hours away lol, but I thought I might just say that.

USBlooper

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm only 17, and still in high school, but I'd love to meet up with a lot of you. I live in Tell City, only around 20 minutes away I believe. If it's not to weird for you, we could plan to meet up sometime?

USBlooper

Smash Rookie
Hey! I live in Tell City, and I'm realatively close to you. I'd love to play some LAN since our scene is so dead. Let me know if you're interested!

Top Bottom