• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern DFW Area

_Sylvan_

Smash Rookie
NNID
squishyguy29
3DS FC
1478-4674-4442
I live in just south of Fort Worth and all of the smash weeklies around me seem to be 45 minutes+ away. Does anybody know of any closer tournaments in this area? Or does anyone know of any place where a weekly could be started? I'm looking for any smash game, Melee, PM, Smash 4, or 64. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :lol:

Veer

Smash Rookie
I'm having the same issue. Just moved to Burleson. I know Collected: TCU does a monthly melee tourney. That's all I know of.

Lamberth

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4012-8277-3446
I'm going to this fort worth weekly called runback today: https://www.facebook.com/events/1705831096405403/

i also go to monday night melee in plano but thats even further than 45 minutes. if you ever manage to make it out though, it's worth it. the competition is pretty serious, i got my ass handed to me by a top 15 texas player my first tourney match.

Top Bottom