• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southampton Thread

X1-12

Smash Champion
I can't do today :/

Could maybe do Friday but don't really know yet - I'm going home this weekend and might be leaving on Friday so I can't really say just yet.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Alex- It would probably just be you then but you are still welcome to come

Dash- That would def be good. If you could tell me when abouts you'll be visiting then we will try and fit something around that. We have a small bunch of players about so it should be more interesting for you than last time when it was just me. Also, I look forward to you not following through on your trashtalk and getting destroyed + ending up looking like this

as always :cool:

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Mr Hero, Remember that nice JV4 stock.

Bullet Bill, King of rage and no improvement for 5 years.

Sure I'll keep up the trash talk. :D

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Mr Hero, Remember that nice JV4 stock.

Bullet Bill, King of rage and no improvement for 5 years.

Sure I'll keep up the trash talk. :D
Still manage to beat you though. All the time. Even when you always say 'BULLET BILL I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU' I still come out on top.

Trashtalk finished

When are you coming?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
didn't see Alex's text! Sorry bout that. When else can you guys do. I can do any evening apart from this evening (Wednesday) and Monday

Mr_Hero

Smash Apprentice
I'm working today and going out tomorrow, but I may be able to do 2-3 hours on Friday evening? It depends when my friends' parents pick them up to go back home as they're taking some of my stuff back to their houses for the holiday (we have to leave our halls and I'm taking the train home...)

I'm leaving early on Saturday by the way.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I'm working today and going out tomorrow, but I may be able to do 2-3 hours on Friday evening? It depends when my friends' parents pick them up to go back home as they're taking some of my stuff back to their houses for the holiday (we have to leave our halls and I'm taking the train home...)

I'm leaving early on Saturday by the way.
they usually let you leave your stuff there? Could do with a bit longer on Friday though and I need to find out if Tristan or Joel are coming

Mr_Hero

Smash Apprentice
My halls are unique. They're close to campus so they let the rooms out as "conference rooms", you know, if random people come to do mini-courses at Southampton over Easter. It's pretty annoying as they didn't supply storage space, but I guess I have to deal with it. I'll try and find out when I'll be free on Friday, but I do need to get an early night.

JoelMole

Smash Rookie
I'm not too sure about today as I do have a lot of crap to do before leaving tomorrow, but I might be able to pop over for a couple hours maybe... Sorry for the vagueness but I'm not sure how long all my cleaning and packing etc. will take me.

Top Bottom