• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southampton Thread

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I thought I'd make a new thread for the smashers in Southampton as a few new smashers have popped up giving us a small scene.

We'll be using this thread to arrange any meetups in Southampton but also any smashfests that any of ius decide to host. I may well be able to host some in the future which will be good.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Dat Southampton Bullet Bill hype...hopefully you can get something set and going...is Dacacia back in your area?
sadly not. We do have 4 players though which isn't too bad. We have Mike (cheez) as well but he's not very active.

Tristan- you better wear a hat cos I really won't be used to you without any hair :scared:

Mr_Hero

Smash Apprentice
Tristan, have you made your "hair" less patchy yet? It was a bit of a bodge-job. I'll be free tomorrow afternoon+evening and Friday evening, maybe Saturday too. Can't do Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday this week.

JoelMole

Smash Rookie
Erm I'll probably be free Thursday and Friday afternoon / evening time. Don't think I have anything planned...

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Shall we say Friday then? Everybody should be free then

By the way please try and all turn up guys. It would be good to have everyone there plus we can play doubles

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
you're joking. Tristan probably won't be there by then cos he said he probably won't stay long. Is this even worth doing anymore? Maybe we should just pick a date where you guys won't bail out last minute.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I can arrive later and leave later if it helps, I'll text Alex and get him to text me when he leaves so we're there at roughly the same time and do some doubles.

Ben you're making a mountain out of a molehill here, it'll be fine, See you later

Mr_Hero

Smash Apprentice
Tristan just texted me (waking me up) asking when I was leaving, so I still think he is coming. Anyway it's not that I'm bailing out... If I got there at 3PM I really would have struggled to stay awake, like the one time I almost fell asleep on your sofa. I still want to come over but it will probably be much later >_<

Screw it, showering now; I'll try to get there for 6

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ben any chance of two set-ups next time? So we can get a bunch of singles done as well as doubles? Also bumped into Mike today he said he be able might make this (assuming that's ok with you ben?)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Ben any chance of two set-ups next time? So we can get a bunch of singles done as well as doubles? Also bumped into Mike today he said he be able might make this (assuming that's ok with you ben?)
thats fine and great news. I think 2 setups should be doable but I would need another cube + Game + Wires. I have another T.V. though

JoelMole

Smash Rookie
I can bring game and memory card if necessary. Not gonna be able to stay too late tho. Will be there from the start but can't stay much past 8/9. Going out tonight I'm afraid. Results n' that.

Top Bottom