• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOUTH KOREA SMASH (player finder/info)

D

Deleted member

my roommate in the states is going to korea for a couple of months starting july 22nd. anyone still play melee?

D

Deleted member

yes he doesnt post on swf ever thats why i was looking for him. he's going with another guy that he works with to install some machinery and show them how to use it (i dont know all the details honestly), but the date got moved to july 29. but he should be there for a month and a half and with weekends and nights off he said he's excited to get some play with other guys. this may seem like a troll but he's just really too lazy to post himself. we've talked about it multiple times lol

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
I'm down to play when ur roomate comes. It ll depend on scheduling of course but whenever we are both free to play I'm down. All my info is on the first page.

Edit: marcus is one more weirdo dude. not sure i ever wanna do anything but smash with marcus ever again.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Hey! I can't believe I just found this thread now but I've been in Korea for 2 months and I'll be here for another 1 month (leaving September 18).

I live in the Gangnam area close to Gangnam street and I'm definitely down to smash, Devil Ray. I friend requested you on Facebook and messaged you.

Thing is I don't have my own controller here so I'm hoping you have one to spare :/ or know where I can buy one.

Denem

Smash Rookie
I'm visiting Seoul for three month, and I'm looking for some melee/project M players...

Wonnie

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!
I am Wonnie, a Marth player from SoVA (Southern Virginia). I was wondering if there was anyone from Seoul that plays Melee and I'm glad there is already a thread about it! Unfortunately, I do not have my controller here with me (I didn't think to pack it when I moved here)... so I would have to borrow someone's controller if I go and play.

I live in Shinchon, and I'd be more than happy to do a little traveling to play. I'll be moving back to America in late June, back to SoVA and then later to Chicago. I don't want to get rusty (I haven't played in 4 months), so I'm hoping there will be a kind soul who can help me out and keep me sharp and hopefully help me improve my playing. I sent a request to enter Korea Smash... someone who knows my older brother is in it and also Kadaj (talked to him a little bit a while back when I first moved), I would love to get to know you guys while I'm here.

Cheers mates!

Bets

Smash Journeyman
This is a long shot, but i just got stationed in camp casey and im looking for any competition in the area.

HELP A SOLDIER OUT PLS
MUCH SMASH
MANY THANKS
WOW

Last edited:

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'm moving to Bundang in about a month to teach English out there. I looked up the subway map and it only looks like a 45-50 minute subway to your station from the one I'll be working from/living near. I'll be happy to play as much Melee as I can in Korea haha. I'll send a facebook message to join the group.

riotgrrrl

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone,

I live in Seoul near Hongdae / Sincheon. I'd love to meet some afternoons and play Melee. I have a Wii / 2 controllers/ mem card/ melee but no TV.

AsianChris

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone, I'm in Korea for about 1-2 month(s), and I was hoping to play some melee with people nearby. I'm in Osan... is there anyone around the area that is still in Korea? I see some people are in Bundang and Seoul, which I could take the subway to, but wondering if anyone's even closer.

Last edited:

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Yo, ill be studying in Seoul at SNU from September for a semester and would be keen to play some Melee with people if they are keen.
If anyone is down to play some Melee let me know.

Tanark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tanark
3DS FC
4227-4063-6713
I'm not playing Melee nor Brawl rught now,but I'm interested this community since I'm Korea. if someone plays sm4sh, we csn play since i have a WiiU

mrxeight

Smash Rookie
I'm not playing Melee nor Brawl rught now,but I'm interested this community since I'm Korea. if someone plays sm4sh, we csn play since i have a WiiU
I have recently moved to Gumi and I am looking to play smash 4 on Wii U but I don't have any of the equipment. Is anyone still interested in getting something set up?

Almas

Smash Lord
Hey, I'll be moving over to Seongnam in just under two weeks now, it'd be great to meet up with some Smashers! I'm an old-time Melee player with some dabbling in P:M.

nippie

Smash Rookie
I'm in Korea for another day and a half. Anyone wanna play melee? I live by Seoul station.

escro

Smash Ace
Hi, are there any smashers in Busan? I live in Gimhae, but I don't mind travelling. I only really play(ed) brawl/smash 4, but really just looking for people to hang out with.

drakefang

Smash Rookie

awesomeolion

Smash Cadet
Any Sm4sh players in Sinchon/Hongdae? I have a setup and am super down 2 play. Also are there any sm4sh tourneys in Seoul? Also down just to grind online but prefer to play in person.

Brug4L

Smash Rookie
Any Sm4sh players in Sinchon/Hongdae? I have a setup and am super down 2 play. Also are there any sm4sh tourneys in Seoul? Also down just to grind online but prefer to play in person.
im not down in that area but i wouldnt mind traveling there to play some sets.i play smash 4

Last edited:

DontEven

Smash Rookie
Hello guys,
I'm new at competitive Smash, but my friend, a Smash fanatic, got me into it. Due to that I got myself a 3ds and played Smash 4 on it for a while now. I used to play Brawl before Smash 4 and I've played Melee a few times. I'm down for any Smash game but would prefer Smash 4. I live by 쌍문 (Ssangmun) station in Seoul and I am willing to travel around Seoul to play.

Top Bottom