• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South East Smashers, a APEX 2015 thread.

caneut

Smash Ace
Seeing as everyone else is starting to make Apex threads, thought this couldn't hurt either.

The sad state of our southeastern conference is no players, besides Florida. With such a small number, we should be able to grab a van from someone and drive right?

First of all, no drunk insane lunatics that might steal our money, if you have to ask who that might be then... ask, idc.

I know most of the Florida smashers don't like me, but differences unrelated, there is more SE players than me, and it would honestly mean the world if I could get to my first smash tournament, one that is also going to be a landmark for several smash careers ending.

It's early now so if anyone SE is interested, just come up with some ideas here.

Maybe List:
1. Sedda
2. StylisLand
3. Bowl

Yes List:
1. caneut

Last edited:

alexkenny

Smash Cadet
I have a ban of players from down here in Nola. Honestly we don't know how we feel about going far for a SE Tournament but lemme tell you, we got the perfect gaming cafe(s) for it down here.

caneut

Smash Ace
It's not a SE tourny, just a caravan from SE to Apex which is in NJ.

Sedda

Smash Champion
Ill be down to help with gas and stuff. Definitely need to plan ahead to avoid the same mistake with Zenith

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Caneut forgot to mention that there are no Mexicans allowed in this van.

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably gonna go. I might have a full car but i'll join the convoy and meet up with your van.

caneut

Smash Ace
I'm probably gonna go. I might have a full car but i'll join the convoy and meet up with your van.
I don't have a van but it was just a possibility, I'm sure if we find someone who wants to go with a van we could ride with them, or maybe if we don't get enough people I could ride in your group. We just need to start making plans in this thread.

I am interested
Post some information we may need, Apex is still far away but being safe and punctual never hurt anyone.

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
cane if i have a spot, enough space for your stuff, and you're willing to help with gas, I'll pick you up. IF we can crash at your house the night we get there to pick you up and and the night we drop you off, then I'll let you stay in our hotel room too. Same offer goes for @ NovaSmash NovaSmash but if cane lives farther north than nova doesn't have to worry about housing us for a night lol

caneut

Smash Ace
I live east to Atlanta, I think Nova is closer. And I'm definitely a person who won't take up too much space, and anyone can stay at my place, would just have to bring some air mattresses or sleeping bags, only space I have in my apartment is my living room but a lot of space in it.

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
>ride to apex with someone that hates me (caneut)
>be at apex around someone that hates me (cobr)

huge waste of time

Sangoku

Smash Master
Well, who said it would benefit both of them? If it doesn't benefit nova, then I don't think it's a bad thing he doesn't go because of that. Of course I'm not saying nova shouldn't go, but those who don't go (for any reasons) should still be respected.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Nobody dislikes you in FL cutie...

Also I'd never drive to Apex or Zenith. 16+ hour drive from Orlando.

stylisland

Smash Apprentice
>ride to apex with someone that hates me (caneut)
>be at apex around someone that hates me (cobr)

huge waste of time

okay that's 2 out of potentially like 200 people but I understand. If you change your mind though offer still stands

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
gav logic makes me laugh

use the map and start a group convo with all the SE smashers

Skrlx

Smash Champion
What if Paramount X shows up at Apex? Caneut's going to get banned in real life for the stuff he did in the past. Para will go vegetar on him.

Herbert Von Karajan

Smash Lord
They're the ones who need "maturity lessons".
They aren't the ones refusing to go to Apex

Caneut would probably give you a ride if you needed it.
You would be the one who is refusing the sincere favor they would be doing you.
They extend an offer to help you come to apex despite whatever the online fights you have had in the past. AKA they are offering to do something nice for you. By refusing, you are saying you would rather stay on bad terms, and are content to be the focus of internet trolling in the future.​

Last edited:

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I can see why you dont get along with anyone
i get along with plenty of people just not ******* like u. once again using the "lol no one likes u" card. Grow the **** up this isnt middle school. people on smashboards are the very last people in the world that i care about liking me. try again.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
bring your computer cane and ill show u how to beat mm

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
maturity lessons

"******* like u"

"you are really dumb"

gav pls stop giving me fodder for the twitter

Sedda

Smash Champion
EVERYONE STOP BEING DUMB

it's just a ****ing car drive. I'm sure we can get along for that long

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
There's a difference between not getting along with people, and then literal trolling/being abused by specific people. If you expect to spontaneously drop the beef with someone just because it's real life and not online, then you aren't a reasonable human being.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Alright, now we stop with this. This is a thread about SE smashers going to Apex, and Nova said he won't go. Either he ends up not going, or he changes his mind. Anyway that's up to him and whether his choice is right or wrong is not going to be discussed in this thread. Thank you.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Random tip for you nova, people are hella nicer offline.

Or weirder such as myself.

People go from giant ***** to smaller sized ones.

Wut.

Also to everyone who is hesitant, this tournament is amazing. I can't think of many hosts who like 64 as much as Alex Strife.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace
And yet we keep getting 10am GFs, people yelling into mics during GF, and random changes out of nowhere. Dunno how much control he has over that but would be nice if it didn't happen.

caneut

Smash Ace
Anyone riding with Stylisland let it be known, if I come I will be very nice to everyone! I believe I am much like Rob in the sense that, everyone thinks he's an asshole online but nicer in real life. That being said, even if what I am saying is complete ass, which I'm not saying it is, I will respect anyones wishes to be left alone or not talked to if it be wished. If you don't believe either of which I have said, also know that I am a weakling and you can beat me up.

bowl

Smash Cadet
woah now. i am white male so no worries there. uhh im in raleigh and you can text me at 8324723133 i think thats all the important stuff

Studstill

Smash Ace
Ill be down to help with gas and stuff. Definitely need to plan ahead to avoid the same mistake with Zenith
Yeah, heard that. I`m driving. Come if want.

maturity lessons

"******* like u"

"you are really dumb"

gav pls stop giving me fodder for the twitter
Seriously, SANGOKU,
CAN WE NOT GET WARNIGNS AT LEAST, IF NOT OUTRIGHT BANS FOR LITERALLY
threatening cyberbullying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
August 15th lols

do you know the best way to stop "cyber bullying"?

close the Firefox tab

Sedda

Smash Champion
Yeah, heard that. I`m driving. Come if want.
the only reason why I didn't confirm to go wiith you to Zenith is because you kept telling me that you would know for sure if you'd get time off work tonight for three consecutive days bruh. dont even

Last edited:
Top Bottom