• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Soulda Tech'd It!" (Melee) Grand Rapids MI 11/8/08

alcoady

Smash Ace
OOOOOOOOOno

but seriously yeah it's happening this weekend, and it's gunna be ****.

we got recording stuff, and a screen splitter so team finals will be played on 2 tvs facing away from eachother like at fcd.

baaaaallliiinnn

also housing will be provided to anyone who needs it.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
if we end up coming (reasonably likely, and more likely than ****ing chicago), i'll bring my recording equipment too.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I definitely want to come but it's kinda up to bigr or soap because i can't drive.

alcoady

Smash Ace
OMG, could you imagine if tink and I teamed?

that would be more **** than unwanted sexual intercourse!!!!
yeeeeeahh boooi

also: get yo ****in crews ready because MI is about to show y'all how it's done

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It looks like I'll be coming with 2-3 other guys. I fully expect Bigy, Kail, Andrew, and Rat to be there because i haven't seen you guys in a couple of forevers.

Also, I need a Teammate. That means one of you Tink, Biggy, zjiin, etc...

Zjiin

Smash Master
Are we doing like...3-6 person crews or regional crews?
Regional of course, or else those MI guys will try to sneak of this too-cool-for-school illiana on their sides.

Side note~ Gonna confirm that i won't have work sat night tomorrow. Once that happens, i can dedicate myself for team plans.

Epok

Smash Ace
I hope haze shows up, my Link seeks the blood of his fox. Give him some more of that MGC Link skill.... FAA SHOW!

4% APR

Smash Champion
alright it looks like at least me and soap are coming from ohio. I want to mm some MI guys

alcoady

Smash Ace
ok, so i think crews of 6 are whats gonna happen, but we can change if necessary.

also, dave, russ, and rat are all pure **** now....you've all been warned

Zjiin

Smash Master
Horrible news for the tournament and all it's participants: I will not be able to make this. Work decided to schedule me off on saturday instead of sunday and there's no way i'll make it back in time. I don't want anyone to get too worked up over this. You will see me again, i promise. DON'T BE SAD!

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Mendoza and I might just hit this up. It that the final head count on the people attending or has it not been updated?? Because we just got hosed last tournament for attendees...

Top Bottom