• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry if this is known but here is a difference between Marth and Lucina

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I looked around briefly and couldn't find any information on this so I'm posting it.

Lucina can use forward momentum on her jab and up tilt and I cannot get marth to replicate it using the same inputs.

Walk then input jab with diagonal c stick input, Lucina will slide forward with the jab, Marth will not. Same goes for up tilt. Anyone here able to tell me I'm dumb and it works on Marth too, or that this is already a known thing?

It's a pretty big difference if there is one as this will allow some shenanigans with jab to whatever cause it'll screw with the opponents DI options.

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
This has actually been known for a very long time, now, and we at the Marcina labbing discord have even made projects to optimize Lucina specific combos centred around those traits. You might want to keep an eye out for that.

Top Bottom