• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sora Unlocks the Door! The Sora Social Thread

Sora's chances of getting in?

• Total voters

M@R!3

Smash Ace
So suppose a direct DOES happen. If Sora doesn't get in Smash as FP5, would you at least be okay with a port of 1.5+2.5 on the Switch?
FP5 isn't our last chance, so I would be fine if we got Switch versions of the HD Remixes. This is provided they work well of course. I don't want any PS4 port shenanigans.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
So suppose a direct DOES happen. If Sora doesn't get in Smash as FP5, would you at least be okay with a port of 1.5+2.5 on the Switch?
I'd be happy for anybody who wants those games on the Switch, but I already have them, so I know I wouldn't. If They released a Switch port of 358/2 days complete with Multiplayer, though, I'd be totally fine.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Interrupting to say that I would like to throw my support for Sora. I have a very love/hate relationship with the series but I've always adored its lore, characters and music with Dearly Beloved KHII being one of my favourite video game themes of all time.

And box art. Series has some of the best box art period.
Plus The World Ends With You got me into it and this led me to Final Fantasy and other RPGs. So I can say it has left its mark on me.

D

Deleted member

If Sora gets in would love too see some of the other Games on Nintendo Switch would be cool!

AncientArk

Smash Apprentice
The KH3 DLC is out a little later this month.
Think we might hear about a possible Sora Reveal Trailer?

Could be gooooooood!

D

Deleted member

I think it would be great if he was announced a little after the Re-Mind DLC.

Doubt it for now sadly.

T∅XIC HYDRA

Smash Cadet
So, an interesting topic to discuss that I don't think I've seen here. So say Sora gets in as a Disney rep. It's been traditional for Mii costumes to be released alongside it. What Mii costumes would you expect to see here?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
So, an interesting topic to discuss that I don't think I've seen here. So say Sora gets in as a Disney rep. It's been traditional for Mii costumes to be released alongside it. What Mii costumes would you expect to see here?
not so much expect but id hope for the black coat

D

Deleted member

That is beautiful amazing work whoever did that.

Great job on their part.

Scala Ad Caelum would be great!

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Probably Sora's KH1 outfit, along with a few keyblades, any of Riku's outfits, and the costumes for some of the featured FF characters.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I mean Disney owns a couple other game franchises. We could see one of those even if they are all dead series.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
Even if Disney owns some other games I doubt they would go for them, even as Mii Costumes. If anything Sora would fave mostly Sqaure related costumes probably. I can see the Chocobo hat coming back with him and maybe another Final Fantasy costume, like a Black Mage Mii. Also some Kingdom Hearts Miis, like Riku and Kari, if I had to guess.

Maybe some misc Square costumes like Chrono and maybe Neku from TWEWY. These are bit hard considering they are somewhat requested, but I don't see Square really pushing for them to be playable. I can see them throwing a bone to the fans of those characters and making them Mii costumes instead, that is if Square is getting someone else. Yeah, if Sora was to make it I expect for most of the Mii costumes to be RPG/Square related characters.

Last edited:

Dizenn

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
3300-0492-5929
well even though it wasn't Sora we got 6 more chances and I've got a good feeling about him.
I'm still hopeful as well, but its gonna take 2 years for them to release the next 6 fighters and if I have to wait through 2 years of hoping to be let down, I will be very sad.

M@R!3

Smash Ace
Looks like we've got six more to go. Hopefully one of those six will belong to Sora.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I'm super hopeful for Sora's inclusion at this point, what with Sakurai mentioning Twitter and all.
Yeah they are totally aware. I know they listen to fans because NoA once told me they were totally aware about the Isaac backlash and big demand too. I think I might include both sora and isaac in my Pass 2 predictions, hmm…

M@R!3

Smash Ace
Only a week left till Remind releases. I'm hoping we see the patch come out on Tuesday so I can start my new run to test out the new abilities/changes.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Don't really expect Disney characters to get in, or any character not from a video game as a Mii costume.

It is funny how we did get a Mii Fighter from a game heavily inspired by Disney, though, with Cuphead pretty much gaining as much fanfare as Sans and being the second Mii Fighter to get honored with a song as well as a full model instead of a mask.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I can at least see this guy getting a mii fighter outfit if Sora gets in:
20190125d831d411accd051de41c1356898981ce-800x1200.jpg

Last I checked Monkey island was popular in the 90''s and is now owned by Disney.

If Sora actually makes it in you can bet I'm gonna be the first person to spam hoes mad on social media.

M@R!3

Smash Ace
Here's some new art for Remind. Wonder if this will be replacing the original title screen?

Top Bottom