• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sora Unlocks the Door! The Sora Social Thread

Sora's chances of getting in?

• Total voters

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Hoping for big surprises tomorrow, regardless of what they are, I just hope it's worth spending time watching to lol

MyDude213

Smash Journeyman
Hoping for big surprises tomorrow, regardless of what they are, I just hope it's worth spending time watching to lol
Same if we get Sora announced as DLC though that **** is gonna be hype. I'll be fine with anything as long as it's actually good though.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
can someone explain the hate foe sora being in smash?
Well, "hate" is a strong word here, but there are a few reasons that I've been told as to why the thought of his inclusion is frowned upon:

- He's an sword fighter.
- He's an anime looking sword fighter.
- Him being owned by Disney makes some people think that Disney will try to take over Nintendo if they allow him in.
- Some people just don't like Disney and doesn't want their name anywhere near a Nintendo game.
- The KH fanbase having an overall toxic attitude makes some people not want him in out of spite.

And that's all that comes to my mind at the moment, but yeah. Again, alot of people don't hate the idea of Sora joining Smash, just the circumstances surrounding him, so it's best not to think about this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Coming in to wish you guys the best of luck tonight that your favorite key blade wielder gets announced. I'm rooting for you all. ;)

D

Deleted member

Hello everyone! Just came from the Geno thread, and good luck guys!!

Orchestrafanboy19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Orchestrafanboy
3DS FC
1435-5592-4731
Joker is an awesome choice. I’m happy for Persona fans.

timbo8

Smash Cadet
Well, "hate" is a strong word here, but there are a few reasons that I've been told as to why the thought of his inclusion is frowned upon:

- He's an sword fighter.
- He's an anime looking sword fighter.
- Him being owned by Disney makes some people think that Disney will try to take over Nintendo if they allow him in.
- Some people just don't like Disney and doesn't want their name anywhere near a Nintendo game.
- The KH fanbase having an overall toxic attitude makes some people not want him in out of spite.

And that's all that comes to my mind at the moment, but yeah. Again, alot of people don't hate the idea of Sora joining Smash, just the circumstances surrounding him, so it's best not to think about this kind of stuff.
lol we are toxic as people may think I don’t where it conning from

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I can feel it in my veins, Sora is going to be in Smash.

The words from Reggie about surprises and characters new to Smash Bros gives me firm confidence that he is in.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I think after Joker, if there is a Square Enix character it’ll be Sora.

Anime RPG boys forever!

timbo8

Smash Cadet
I mean sakuari is a kingdom hearts fan or knows about it after all

Orchestrafanboy19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Orchestrafanboy
3DS FC
1435-5592-4731
So, remember when people were scared of the choices NINTENDO was making?

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
I kind of want Sora just because that means we would have to get Disney stages/assist trophys/spirits in Smash, you couldn't put KH in Smash without Disney.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Oh yeah! With all the excitement surrounding JOKER!!!
Sorry.
With all the excitement surrounding JOKER's reveal, I almost completely forgot that Marvel Ultimate alliance 3 is now coming exclusively to the Switch. I'm wondering weather or not this actually means anything for Sora's chances since Disney would have alot more to gain by having the game released on all gaming platforms. Do you guys have any thoughts on this?

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
So, remember when people were scared of the choices NINTENDO was making?
Yes and Joker kind of reinforced that feeling for me. Don't get me wrong I love Joker but his reveal and Reggie's comments afterward just gave me the impression that who the fans ask for aren't who we are getting. Perhaps that means we will get characters who are cool enough on their own that despite not being popular requests they can still be hype like Joker or Cloud but Piranha Plant and Corrin were also DLC so we are far from safe yet.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Here are my current thoughts on Smash DLC speculation, specifically in regards to project plan dates.

I think Smash DLC characters were decided around the second half of 2016 taking Sakurai's word on Rex in the DLC project plan because of the XC2 announcement in January 2017 being too late and take the Japanese release of Persona 5 that came out on September 15, 2016.

There is no way Sakurai could have decided DLC earlier than the second half of 2016 without having to play P5 first to motivate his decision, especially in the case of third-parties. He may or may not have had early access to the game given his developer connections, so it is possible Joker could have been decided a month early around August, but given P5's lengthy playtime and Sakurai's comment on the issue in the Famitsu column, I think it is much more likely that his decision could have been done weeks or months after possible early access of the game. Joker could have been possibly decided around September to December 2016.

Right now, I do not think characters that debuted in Japan later than the announcement of Xenoblade 2 have a chance even in hell. Unless Sakurai clarifies further on the specifics behind Joker's decision and the direction Ultimate DLC will be headed in later Famitsu columns, this is what I firmly believe. I am open to the possibility of DLC being decided 2017 and 2018 though, so I am somewhat cautious of my theory.

Timing doesn't hurt Sora's chances in particular, though it makes me wonder about the HMK interview and how the KH3 matter was settled, if Disney was busy and occupied with KH3 development and managed to approve Sora for Smash.

timbo8

Smash Cadet
Here are my current thoughts on Smash DLC speculation, specifically in regards to project plan dates.

I think Smash DLC characters were decided around the second half of 2016 taking Sakurai's word on Rex in the DLC project plan because of the XC2 announcement in January 2017 being too late and take the Japanese release of Persona 5 that came out on September 15, 2016.

There is no way Sakurai could have decided DLC earlier than the second half of 2016 without having to play P5 first to motivate his decision, especially in the case of third-parties. He may or may not have had early access to the game given his developer connections, so it is possible Joker could have been decided a month early around August, but given P5's lengthy playtime and Sakurai's comment on the issue in the Famitsu column, I think it is much more likely that his decision could have been done weeks or months after possible early access of the game. Joker could have been possibly decided around September to December 2016.

Right now, I do not think characters that debuted in Japan later than the announcement of Xenoblade 2 have a chance even in hell. Unless Sakurai clarifies further on the specifics behind Joker's decision and the direction Ultimate DLC will be headed in later Famitsu columns, this is what I firmly believe. I am open to the possibility of DLC being decided 2017 and 2018 though, so I am somewhat cautious of my theory.

Timing doesn't hurt Sora's chances in particular, though it makes me wonder about the HMK interview and how the KH3 matter was settled, if Disney was busy and occupied with KH3 development and managed to approve Sora for Smash.
well sakuari could talk talk about sora to Nomura after the interview about cloud

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Possibly. That negotiation could have happened later in the year, though not immediately after that Nomura interview.

Thank god the possibility of DLC being decided wasn't early 2016 I guess.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Not gonna lie, with Joker in - any game character is on the table. Banjo, Sora, Rayman, Master Chief - at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we get more third parties than first parties.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Not gonna lie, with Joker in - any game character is on the table. Banjo, Sora, Rayman, Master Chief - at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we get more third parties than first parties.
I think third parties is like the smartest thing to go with, specially if those third party games get a port for the first time on the Switch. It would sell and make new fans to the franchises, it's a literal win-win for everyone.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
Look at this. Number 1 on Trending. If this doesn't prove how hype Sora's inclusion in Smash would be, then nothing else does. I really feel like he has a good shot this time. The stars are aligning in his favor... If he does end up being confirmed, I bet it would be during E3 next year. Nintendo already dropped a massive bombshell this year with Ridley. Sora's reveal during E3 2019 would be far bigger (pun intended) than anyone could imagine.

Last edited:

NoobKemo

Smash Rookie
Something I want to add( I may come on here time to time to include stuff on Sora’s inclusion). Reggie did say characters that are unanticipated. Sora is very much wanted but do people really expect him to come to smash. That answer would be no because people still expect the “big and bad” Disney to stop him from being in Smash. Nintendo can prove that wrong with his announcement. It would break the internet.

King Neptune

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mernep
After Joker's announcement, I really think Sora's getting in. Especially since Nintendo and Square Enix's relationship has been improving since the release of the Switch, with all the Final Fantasy games that are being released on the console. Not to mention, this would give Smash a technical Disney representative in the franchise, without having to go through the licensing nightmare of putting a true Disney character into the game. With the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 in less than two months (January 29th), I could very much see it happening either right before the release of the game, or a short time after. I'm leaning towards the latter, simply because I think that two months is a bit short of a time frame to announce the first two Challenger Packs when they're slated to release all the DLC characters by Februrary of next year (or 2020? I forget)

Double0Groove

Smash Ace

I strongly disagree. If the decision was made THAT early, then we would've also seen gameplay for Joker, like we did for Piranha Plant when it was revealed. The entire situation with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and its implementation also hints at the idea that DLC wasn't though about until late into Ultimate's development. All in all, I think the decision was made, and/or finalized, pretty recently. If I had to guess a number, I'd say about two months ago.

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
I think Sora's chances have gone up pretty significantly. Not only does Joker set up an expect the unexpected theme for the DLC but also Nintendo is partnering with Marvel: a Disney owned property.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace
I just want to point out that Nintendo is helping publish a Marvel game, and Marvel is a Disney property. They keep wanting to bring up movies, but what does movies & theme parks even have to do with VIDEO GAMES! I've always thought that was such a silly detractor reason for Sora. They keep bringing up Wreck it Ralph 2 by saying Mario wasn't in it (the movie barely had anything to with video games anyway, which was a good movie BTW). Or that their partnering with Illumination for the Mario movie, and Unviersal for theme park, what does any of that have to deal with Smash?! These were silly reasons.

I don't even think Disney cares about the movie and theme park thing. Disney isn’t THAT stingy over handing their IPs, especially to someone that they trust, and I do think they still trust Nintendo as a publisher. They could’ve went back to Sony for this game, since that’s where the other two games came from, but they went to Nintendo.

Last edited:

rat.jpg

Smash Apprentice

Here is my Sora moveset.

Sora the Keyblade Hero of Light joins the fight!

First Game: Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
First Nintendo Game: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA)

Statsistics: Sora is about as big as Shulk and his Keyblade is the size of the Killing Edge item. If Sora holds a battering item he can actually dual wield them but that's just the animation. Sora is very lightweight but very fast, with good jumps kind of like Mewtwo but not as severe. His rolls are okay but he has an extra roll as his side special which you will see later. Otherwise Sora is a more glass cannon swordy combo character, not a heftier one like Roy or Ike.

Shield Animation: Sora uses the Guard ability with his keyblade.
Neutral Special: Strike Raid is a signature Kingdom Hearts ability. Sora throws his keyblade glowing, it spinning as a projectile aimed at the opponent. The move is very quick. If it hits someone or Sora uses a keyblade attack it will instantly vanish and reappear in Sora's hand like whenever someone who is not Sora picks up his keyblade and tries to use it. The spinning keyblade deals okay damage and knockback, not much but it can interrupt an opponent's attack and stun them. It's very weak to shields though. You want to stun them because once the keyblade reappears in Sora's hand he can toss it again. This is kind of like Simon and Richter's cross but way better quicker and homes in on the opponent rather than going straight sideways.

Up Special: High Jump is a signature Kingdom Hearts ability that lets Sora jump way higher. Here Sora does a sort of somersault into the air and stretches his legs out, which propels him upwards a good distance. Sora can attack out of this recovery right until the very end. If he doesn't land an attack before the move is over, he enters helpless. Sora can also move with a burst of movement left or right at a little faster than his normal air movement speed out of this at any time during the move but he will still go into helpless if he doesn't connect with an attack directly after that. Basically this is used to recover and also chase opponents hit into the air for combos but is easily punished because Sora isn't a hitbox during the move.

Side Special: Dodge Roll is a signature Kingdom Hearts ability. Sora does a very good roll forward that passes through any opponent, attack, item, stage hazard, etc. Sora has intangibility during the roll. He stops having it at the end of the roll when he gets back up. Sora rolls about the distance of a platform on Battlefield but will not roll off the stage if used on the main stage so that's very important. The worst thing is using a roll or whatever and accidentally killing yourself. This deals no damage but is the best way to approach opponents and dodge attacks it's much better than his normal dodge. He is vulnerable during the end though so he can be punished out of this.

Down Special: In the Kingdom Hearts games Sora can use magic. Merlin and Donald train him in magic and he starts out with the basic spell (Fire) but upgrades to more powerful magic as the games go on. Sora can use magic in Smash too. Sora's magic goes in this order: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Cure, Aero, Gravity, Stop, Reflect. Sora can swap between them by holding down special and then tilting the control stick in one of the eight directions corresponding to the 45 degree notches and 90 degree notches on the controller. The magic starts from Fire at the top in the order I listed and goes clockwise. They appear with their names around Sora like Monado Arts. Tapping down special doesn't swap like Monado Arts though it uses the magic. Fire has Sora shoot a red fireball out of his keyblade like a gun. The fireball is basically a faster shoryuken that has less range. It deals good damage and knockback and is what Sora starts with. Blizzard is just as fast and is a tall blast of ice that deals very weak damage and knockback but slows enemies briefly, allowing Sora to chase or approach them. Thunder is like a modified version of Pikachu/Pichu's Thunder. The bolts are a lot weaker than their Thunder but instead of dealing good knockback they stun the foe, giving Sora an opening. Plus they are thinner but three of them appear in random positions around Sora (about a platform's radius). Cure heals Sora very quickly as Sora points his keyblade up and a bloom opens up sprays green healing magic on his face that heals him for 15%. The thing is he's vulnerable during this time and can easily be knocked out of it and not get healed at all. Aero is a projectile shield with the radius of Lucas's reflector that blows opponents up with a windbox but deals no damage. It stays around him for three seconds and then fades away but has a recharge time like Monado Arts. Sora has double jump and recovery height while affected by Aero but so do everyone else who gets hit by it or is above it because of the wind. Gravity is a purple and black circle also as big as Lucas's reflector that descends upon an opponent from directly above them. If they don't move out of the way, the gravity will press down upon them and make their weight and falling speed twice as much. This lets Sora combo them easier but deals no damage and they can just roll out of it if they're able too. Stop has a clock with roman numerals appear over Sora and the same on the opponent, flashing for a brief moment as Sora holds the keyblade in the air. This freezes the furthest opponent from Sora in place and any projectiles they had, and after a moment they return to whatever action they were doing. Any attacks they get hit by will not kick in until they return to normal time. This also has a cooldown like Monado. The last spell Sora does is Reflect which is a hexagonal futuristic shield that is as big as Bowser's fresh shield. Any projectiles that hit the shield will be reflected back at the opponent and any hit on the shield from a melee attack will act as if it was perfect shielded. In either case the shield will shatter like glass both times. This has a cooldown as well.

Final Smash: Final Form is one of Sora's KH2 Drive forms. His costume changes to the above and he gets dual keyblades. In Final Form he's a lot like Sonic's old Final Smash. Sora can fly very quickly around the stage for the duration of the final smash and all of his keyblade moves act as if there was another one doing that same move to them at the same time. They do less knockback though because Sora wants to combo them in this form. and rack up damage. Every combo finishing hit though deals double knockback, making Sora a killing machine during the final smash. Oh and all his magic spells are their third iteration (Firaga, Blizzaga, etc.) making them tripple as effective. This lasts only a few seconds, but it's enough for Sora to get a KO on the average foe or at least severely weaken them.

Jab Combo: The basic keyblade combo is sideways swing, a swing in the opposite direction, then a downward chop with it. They don't do much knockback or damage but that's because you want this to combo. It's very quick and is also great on shields because the last hit is a Guard Break, an ability from KH2. The Guard Break will glow blue so you know which one it is, leaving a blue trail slightly as Sora swings. It does what you'd think it would do, it deals double damage to shields. Sora is very vulnerable to getting hit during this as once he starts it his back is exposed and if he misses his opponents can just jump over him and hit him.

Parry Attack: Sora has a modified Jab that happens when he perfect shields an attack. Sora swings his keyblade with powerful force like with the Counterguard ability that sends foes flying with great damage. The start lag is pretty long though so this is only effective against powerful attacks like Smash attacks but gives Sora a great option to punish them and makes memorable plays when he does pull it off.

Dash Attack: Sliding Dash is an ability Sora can use in KH2 to close the gap and attack opponents. Same thing here. Dash attack has Sora do like a baseball slide and then jump up and smack the opponent with the keyblade. The attack doesn't deal much damage or knockback but is a good combo starter. Very quick but if the opponent hits Sora during the slide he is very vulnerable. His feet are also a weak hitbox that flinches the opponent but doesn't clash so it is beaten out by a down tilt.

Get Up Attack: Retaliating Slash is an ability from KH2 that can be used to quickly regain balance and counter attack. It works the same way here. Sora leaps to standing feet first very quickly then swings his keyblade to deal very good knockback and damage. This is used to punish opponents who knock Sora down or try to punish him when he falls prone.

Up Tilt: Upper Slash is an ability from KH2. Sora does a quick uppercut with the keyblade that knocks enemies upward and deals okay damage. This is a combo starter that can be used on the ground like most up tilts like Kirby or Mewtwo. It is also can be used in the middle of a combo just like in the games. You can start a ground combo then knock the opponent into the air with this to transition to an air combo.

Forward Tilt: Slapshot is a signature Kingdom Hearts ability. Sora does another quick uppercut but this one is more of of an arc in front of him. It deals okay damage and knockback and is mainly just a combo piece. If you use a lot of up tilts or this move you can mix one with the other because they have similar animations to catch the expecting opponent off guard.

Down Tilt: Vicinity Break is a KH2 ability. Sora does a sweep with his keyblade in a circle around him very quickly that hits even the lowest crouching characters and pops them up ever so slightly off the ground. This deals very weak damage and can be moved out of at later damage percentages but early on it can rack up some combo hits pretty good and can even kill confirm into some moves if the opponent is light.

Up Smash: Zantetsuken is a signature Kingdom Hearts ability. Sora charges his keyblade at his side like a samurai then slashes upwards diagonally faster than the eye can see. Enemies above him or in front of him will take diagonal forward-upward knockback and stun them in the air after dealing very good damage. This is the best smash for both finishing a combo as Sora's keyblade glows as he preforms ground combos and every hit reduces the charging and lag on the start allowing Sora to immediately preform the hit out of a combo if he has enough hits. It is also the best smash for starting an air combo as it knocks them in a perfect position for Sora to hop up and start wailing on them.

Forward Smash: Ragnarok is a signature Kingdom Hearts ability. Sora holds his keyblade like a gun and charges energy in the tip before unleashing these glowing bullets that are very small but leave a trail and converge at a point in front of him. The more charge, the more bullets. Foes hit by the bullets take minor damage and stun per bullet but they push them into the real sweetspot where they converge which deals good knockback and damage horizontally. The more hits in a ground combo you do the more Sora's keyblade will glow and you can actually finish a combo with this move as it will cut out the lag and some of the charge depending on how many strings of hits are in a combo making this a premier ground finisher. It can't reduce the vulnerable lag at the end Sora takes though so don't miss.

Down Smash: Ripple Drive is a signature ability in Kingdom Hearts. Sora can use it when surrounded to create a dome of light that breaks and damages enemies. This works similarly in Smash as Sora puts his hands across his chest and causes a dome of light kind of like his Reflect spell around him that stuns the foe then shatters to knock them back in whatever direction they were relative to Sora. The dome is only as wide as a platform and half as tall. It doesn't deflect anything like a shield though, it's only an attack that deals pretty good damage. The dome expands from Sora's hurtbox as a hitbox until it reaches the full size then breaks. Like his other smashes this can be used as a combo finisher as it glows with the same light that charges up as Sora does a ground combo and has its pretty bad starting lag reduced. Heav ending lag though so like other moves Sora is punished for whiffing it.

Neutral Aerial: Aerial Finish is a combo finisher ability in KH2. Sora does four quick slashes (one in each direction) that do weak damage and knockback if used normally. However if used during a combo the damage and knockback get better for each previous hit in the combo at the cost of ending it. This is the payoff for doing an aerial combo and can KO in the air at 75% with ten hits in the combo. On the flip side there is a lot of end lag at the end of the move the more powerful the move was which can make Sora vulnerable if whiffed.

Up Aerial: Aerial Spiral is an ability from KH2. Sora unleashes a spinning move on the opponent which traps them in the attack once they get hit. The total number of hits is five and they each do weak damage but the hits add up if the opponent comes in contact early. The last hit deals medium upward knockback so you can keep comboing them but the move can't directly transition into another up aerial again because the range is so short and also the opponent can move away from being directly above Sora.

Forward Aerial: Horizontal Slash is an ability from KH2 that can only be used in the air. Sora swings his keyblade left or right each time you do this. (his left or right not the character's forward/backward position). Sora stays in the air while he's swinging but between the attacks he falls so he can't stay in the air forever. Deals weak damage and stun but is hard for opponents to move out of because you want to combo with this.

Down Aerial: This isn't a move from Kingdom Hearts but this is my favorite move in Smash so I'm making it how I want it. Sora does a downward arc swipe with his Keyblade that deals good damage but not much knockback. Sora doesn't fall during the animation but does between attacks so you can't stall forever with this. Also he can be knocked out of the start or end with an up tilt. However the best part of the move is the keyblade has a sweetspot at the end that does major knockbacks and can kill for edgeguarding. This is Sora's best move for shorthopping or edgeguarding.

Back Aerial: Sonic End is a Kingomd Hearts 2 ability. This is kind of like that as Sora does a keyblade strike behind him as he twists in midair. This is fairly weak and isn't a good edgeguarder as it can't really kill. However using Sonic End during a midair combo with at least four prior hits changes the attack into a large X slash on all sides of Sora that deals great damage and knockback and can be used as a combo finisher but at the price of heavy end lag that makes it unsafe on landing on the stage.

Up Throw: Sora tosses the opponent above him by the scruff of their neck (or the equivalent body part if they dont have a neck), positioning them directly above him. The throw has minimal end lag making this an aerial combo starter. The throw does minimal damage as it's not a keyblade attack or anything.

Forward Throw: Sora tosses the opponent like a curveball pitcher. It has good horizontal knockback making it not good for combo starting on the ground but a good way to get the opponent offstage so you can edgeguard them (think Mewtwo). Again very minor damage because its not really an attack.

Down Throw: Sora jumps onto the opponent's neck and footstools them into the ground while leaping up above them, putting him in the air. This lets Sora go from on the ground to in the air immediately for his down aerial. This actually does some good damage because Sora's clown shoes hurt a lot. But of course it doesn't do any knockback away from Sora because they're underneat him.

Back Throw: Sora tosses the foe behind him a good way and then chucks his keyblade at them for great damage and knockback so this is a great kill throw rather than combo starter or edge guarder. This can kill from the edge of the stage as early as 90%.

Other stuff:

Taunts: First taunt is Sora crossing his arms and grinning. Second taunt is Sora said "Bring it on!" and motioning to the opponent with his hand. Third taunt- Sora calls for Donald to heal him but Donald isn't there as usual. Goofy would help him but he died in Kingdom Hearts 2 and the games after that were happening inside Goofy's head while he was in a coma.

Victory Pose: Sora aims the keyblade at the screen and a beam of light touches it, forming a keyhole and locking it.

Alternate costumes: Red is Sora's Valor form. Blue is his Wisdom form. Yellow is his Master form. He also has a retro form (the Mickey Mouse level), a classic costume (KH1), a Tron costume (Tron level), and a heartless costume (Anti form)

ECHO FIGHTER: Roxas

Everything is the same except the moves are primarily Light based instead of elemental magic (Roxas weilds light in the Organization 13)

Taunts: Roxas takes out a sea salt ice cream and licks it. Roxas looks angry and says "I do have a heart!" Third one is him screaming at the
Victory Pose: Roxas, Axel, and the other chick I can't remember are eating ice cream on top of the clock tower. Sometimes this will be Hayner, Pence, and Olette instead of those two with Roxas.
His alt costumes are all hjust pallette swaps but he does have a special Organization 13 coat like Cloud has the Advent Children costume

I think I got everything let me know if I didn't

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Ugh time to be careful with leaks now… almost a month and half and we already got leaks, some people are real jerks i swear…

Starblax

Smash Apprentice
Friends, here's the thing.

Erdrick is not likely to be our Square rep, nor would they themselves have gone out of their way to get him in there.
Don't believe Xenother, ESPECIALLY don't believe Hitagi, don't.be.sheep.

Don't lose hope. I think it's looking more likely now than it ever has, which to be fair isn't exactly a massive feat, but it's something to hold onto.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Friends, here's the thing.

Erdrick is not likely to be our Square rep, nor would they themselves have gone out of their way to get him in there.
Don't believe Xenother, ESPECIALLY don't believe Hitagi, don't.be.sheep.

Don't lose hope. I think it's looking more likely now than it ever has, which to be fair isn't exactly a massive feat, but it's something to hold onto.
Actually Erdick is likely to be the Square DLC character. Not because of Xenother or Hitagi but a leak on Persona Central that talked about Erdick in Smash and said Persona 5 arena was delayed due to work on a Gran Blu fighting game over at Arc Systems and that was announced yesterday so it's pretty credible.

Top Bottom