• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sora Unlocks the Door! The Sora Social Thread

Sora's chances of getting in?

• Total voters

Paraster

Smash Lord
So after thinking over all this weirdness with Nomura's alluding to something for Nintendo is coming soon, let's go over the possibilities here:

1. The most likely outcome: Square decided to walk back that BS comment about it being "too difficult" to port the old games to Switch and they're getting on that after the backlash.

2. There's an entirely new KH title that's coming sooner than we think

3. The big one: Sora joins Smash Bros.

Option number one definitely seems what would most likely happen here. Apparently the development of the previous KH collections was murder because they lost the source code of the original game and had to rip it from retail copies and work from the ground up to rebuild it, so in a sense there is some merit to their "too difficult" comment, but the fact that they ported it to PS4 and Xbox One and the fact that the Switch can run Melody just as well as any other system is proof that the Switch could easily run KH 1, COM, and KH2.

Square would be leaving a huge amount of money on the table by not bringing them over. Even when they initially said they wouldn't do it, I still held my faith because it just makes too much sense. It's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when"

For Option Two, it's possible but I have my doubts at least for a little while: Nomura has his hands full with Final Fantasy 7 Remake for the foreseeable future. Plus I'm uncertain what else could fit as an 'in-between' title since Melody is covering the search for Sora right now; especially one with the graphical capability to run on the Switch.

Now for the one we're hoping for: Sora in Smash

People are writing this one off because we assume that if this was the case Nomura wouldn't allude to it at all, that he'd keep his mouth shut. Like how SUDA said "No Comment" in regards to Travis Touchdown and he got a Mii Costume, or how Phil Spencer would dodge every question about Banjo joining Smash. It's a fair argument to be sure, but here's the thing I think matters: He wasn't asked about Smash at all

View attachment 289718

View attachment 289719

All he said was that he'd might be back at Nintendo Dream with something for KH fans in the future; and that something could be anything. I just listed two other options over what that something could be! There's a sort of plausible deniability here, you know? He didn't point to anything at all that indicated it could be Smash, so he's technically not breaking any NDA here in this hypothetical scenario. Since the man does have titles come out in the future and he can't not allude to those, and if Smash just happens to fit under that umbrella then yeah

Again, its hypothetical here and I strongly believe the old games coming to Switch is way more likely

But who knows?
Is it possible he's not referring to anything Kingdom Hearts in that interview? He doesn't explicitly mention KH, and while it is implied by the question, I don't think it's impossible that Nomura's response is actually referring to any of the "other projects" he mentioned coming to Switch in lieu of KH.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Is it possible he's not referring to anything Kingdom Hearts in that interview? He doesn't explicitly mention KH, and while it is implied by the question, I don't think it's impossible that Nomura's response is actually referring to any of the "other projects" he mentioned coming to Switch in lieu of KH.
I'm sure it's a few quotations back, but, might I get the link to this interview?

The general character thread is under the malignant consensus that leakers killed Sora's chances because of reasons. And I'd love to read the article you reference.

M@R!3

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Nomura is talking about his other projects. He has lied in the past, but I don't see a reason to believe that's the case here.

I would love to be wrong though.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
So after thinking over all this weirdness with Nomura's alluding to something for Nintendo is coming soon, let's go over the possibilities here:

1. The most likely outcome: Square decided to walk back that BS comment about it being "too difficult" to port the old games to Switch and they're getting on that after the backlash.

2. There's an entirely new KH title that's coming sooner than we think

3. The big one: Sora joins Smash Bros.

Option number one definitely seems what would most likely happen here. Apparently the development of the previous KH collections was murder because they lost the source code of the original game and had to rip it from retail copies and work from the ground up to rebuild it, so in a sense there is some merit to their "too difficult" comment, but the fact that they ported it to PS4 and Xbox One and the fact that the Switch can run Melody just as well as any other system is proof that the Switch could easily run KH 1, COM, and KH2.

Square would be leaving a huge amount of money on the table by not bringing them over. Even when they initially said they wouldn't do it, I still held my faith because it just makes too much sense. It's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when"

For Option Two, it's possible but I have my doubts at least for a little while: Nomura has his hands full with Final Fantasy 7 Remake for the foreseeable future. Plus I'm uncertain what else could fit as an 'in-between' title since Melody is covering the search for Sora right now; especially one with the graphical capability to run on the Switch.

Now for the one we're hoping for: Sora in Smash

People are writing this one off because we assume that if this was the case Nomura wouldn't allude to it at all, that he'd keep his mouth shut. Like how SUDA said "No Comment" in regards to Travis Touchdown and he got a Mii Costume, or how Phil Spencer would dodge every question about Banjo joining Smash. It's a fair argument to be sure, but here's the thing I think matters: He wasn't asked about Smash at all

View attachment 289718

View attachment 289719

All he said was that he'd might be back at Nintendo Dream with something for KH fans in the future; and that something could be anything. I just listed two other options over what that something could be! There's a sort of plausible deniability here, you know? He didn't point to anything at all that indicated it could be Smash, so he's technically not breaking any NDA here in this hypothetical scenario. Since the man does have titles come out in the future and he can't not allude to those, and if Smash just happens to fit under that umbrella then yeah

Again, its hypothetical here and I strongly believe the old games coming to Switch is way more likely

But who knows?
Okay, so like... for option 1 you've got your facts mixed up there. Only KH1 had to have its assets redone. I'm pretty sure the issues with porting KH to the Switch has more to do with coding than anything else. At least, I'm assuming that since it took about a year for the kh collection to get ported to the Xbox. It's also why I don't think this is what Nomura is referring to in that interview.

Option 2: I more or less agree? However MoM was an outsourced project and at this point, it's safe to assume that Nomura's used to working on multiple projects at once (like, remember that time he found out he was working on FF7 remake when it was revealed? Or the BbS, 358/2 days, and coded projects which were all being developed at the same time?) I doubt it's because he's too busy for it. If you ask me, I just think it's just too soon for another KH release. Especially when they're working on something big for the 20th anniversary. If we're talking Twewy 2, then maybe, but not KH. Not yet...

Option 3:
I think Sora joining Smash bros. is the most likely scenario of the 3 you brought up. That evidence you showed really chills me to the bone. We'll find out if it's actually the case or not, but I'm still here hoping for the best case scenario.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Just thinking about some of the worlds in BbS; a few of them could’ve benefited from being in KH2 if it weren’t for the limitations of the PS2. More specifically:
  • Dwarf Woodlands
  • Enchanted Dominion (with Prince Phillip as a party member)
  • Castle of Dreams (with Jacques as a party member)
  • Deep Space (with Stitch as a party member)
In fact, if I could replace Atlantica with any of these worlds in KH2, I’d go with either Enchanted Dominion or Deep Space. In the former’s case, how cool would it be to have Prince Phillip as a party member and have him use spells with the help of the Three Good Fairies?

Last edited:

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Just thinking about some of the worlds in BbS; a few of them could’ve benefited from being in KH2 if it weren’t for the limitations of the PS2. More specifically:
  • Dwarf Woodlands
  • Enchanted Dominion (with Prince Phillip as a party member)
  • Castle of Dreams (with Jacques as a party member)
  • Deep Space (with Stitch as a party member)
In fact, if I could replace Atlantica with any of these worlds in KH2, I’d go with either Enchanted Dominion or Deep Space. In the former’s case, how cool would it be to have Prince Phillip as a party member and have him use spells with the help of the Three Good Fairies?
Out of the 4, I feel that Deep Space or Dwarf woodlands would've been perfect for KH2. But I don't see how Enchanted Dominion or Castle of dreams could've benefited more from being in KH2 than in BBS. As far as I'm concerned, those worlds were done perfectly in BBS. In terms of both story and design.

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
Out of the 4, I feel that Deep Space or Dwarf woodlands would've been perfect for KH2. But I don't see how Enchanted Dominion or Castle of dreams could've benefited more from being in KH2 than in BBS. As far as I'm concerned, those worlds were done perfectly in BBS. In terms of both story and design.
I think I would have preferred to have some sort of Hawaii centered world instead of Deep Space to represent Lilo and Stitch if it were in KH2, but I agree with what you’re saying.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Just generally speaking; if the next KH game after MoM inevitably ends up on PS5 and Series X, I want Square Enix to push it further then they did the PS4 and Xbox One for KH3. More expressive faces for the cutscenes and getting rid of the basic talking animations (at least for the cutscenes themselves) would certainly help.

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Just generally speaking; if the next KH game after MoM inevitably ends up on PS5 and Series X, I want Square Enix to push it further then they did the PS4 and Xbox One for KH3. More expressive faces for the cutscenes and getting rid of the basic talking animations (at least for the cutscenes themselves) would certainly help.
Considering the PS4 and Xbox One had garbage CPUs, I am more inclined to blame Sony/MS than Square Enix.

I hope KH3 at some point gets a Series X and PS5 upgrade patch. Getting the game to 4K native or 120 fps would be a dream.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Have to say I'm starting to feel more confident in Sora again...

What with the missing Square Enix costumes and a lot of his competition either being unfeasible or out of the running, I actually am starting to have a good feeling about him again

Two things I just wanna acknowledge, I don't think the KH games not coming to Switch hinders him since the series already has an established relationship with Nintendo and Nomura would probably already be on board, and I also think Imran's comments on the subject matter were misconstrued by journalists as he seems to be more speculative about the subject matter than anything.

Regardless... Yeah, starting to feel him again. Dunno what turned me back over but I feel pretty good.

DuskFleur

Smash Apprentice
I keep on thinking about what Sora could have for his moveset and for a stage, since there's so much they could use or pull from. Situation Commands from III, the Command Deck from 3D ReCoded and BBS, plain old magic meter and commands from the "main" numbered games... And even beyond just what his big "gimmick" will be, he has a lot of combos and moves from across the series that would be great for just regular attacks.

As for a stage, any of the OC worlds could be nice. Hollow Bastion, the World That Never Was, Twilight Town, and so on.

I mentioned before that I would like to see Roxas as an Echo or Alt Costume, and I still hold onto that desire. DLC characters haven't had Echoes with them so far, but an Alt would be just fine for Roxas too.

I was also thinking of an idea for a Final Smash. Trinity Limit with Donald and Goofy would be obvious, but if they want another "cinematic" Final Smash as the trend has been for most DLC characters so far, maybe they can take inspiration from that one scene in 3D's opening and the end of ReMind's main story: have all the other guardians of light come together to help Sora and blast the target with light magic.

Just, you know, make it happen faster. Because having a minute long cutscene for a Final Smash would be PAIN. XD

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
I dunno guys, I really think this is a winner for us here. I mean, I say that a lot, so do with that what you will, but these images MonkeyDLenny brought to the table inspires nothing but confidence.
It's Kingdom hearts related, but not a main game. Due to some of Nomura's comments, it's become clear that he's jumping straight into KH4's development first and foremost after he's finished with MoM. The idea that the HD rereleases are coming to the Switch has been shot. The fact that it's KH related means that Twewy2 isn't what Nomura was referring to (At least, not in one of the articles). The original interview hasn't been fully translated yet, however, this all seems pretty damning evidence to me that Sora's coming to Smash bros.

So like, I know I'm just recapping what's already been said (and not too long ago at that), but there's seriously nothing else that comes to mind. Even with the remaining 7 games in the Phase 2 road map, there's only a handful of ways we could expect any kind of content for the Switch. And we already have 2 out of four plausible options as a less than likely event.

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
I dunno guys, I really think this is a winner for us here. I mean, I say that a lot, so do with that what you will, but these images MonkeyDLenny brought to the table inspires nothing but confidence.

It's Kingdom hearts related, but not a main game. Due to some of Nomura's comments, it's become clear that he's jumping straight into KH4's development first and foremost after he's finished with MoM. The idea that the HD rereleases are coming to the Switch has been shot. The fact that it's KH related means that Twewy2 isn't what Nomura was referring to (At least, not in one of the articles). The original interview hasn't been fully translated yet, however, this all seems pretty damning evidence to me that Sora's coming to Smash bros.

So like, I know I'm just recapping what's already been said (and not too long ago at that), but there's seriously nothing else that comes to mind. Even with the remaining 7 games in the Phase 2 road map, there's only a handful of ways we could expect any kind of content for the Switch. And we already have 2 out of four plausible options as a less than likely event.
Do we know for sure Nomura’s comments are related to Kingdom Hearts? From what I can tell his wording feels like it could be more general. I just can’t shake the feeling of this being just TWEWY2

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Do we know for sure Nomura’s comments are related to Kingdom Hearts? From what I can tell his wording feels like it could be more general. I just can’t shake the feeling of this being just TWEWY2
I agree with you in one sense but disagree in the other. We have two images that ask similar questions but both imply entirely different things. One talks about how rare it is for the Kingdom Hearts franchise to appear on Nintendo systems, while the other talks about how rare it is for their magazine to interview Nomura himself. So yeah, one IS general, sure, but the other is undoubtedly specific.

Now to be fair, we don't have the full context of the interview so both these comments could be one and the same for all we know and one of these translators could've screwed up big time, but I don't think that's actually the case due to the differing context of both questions, so yeah. You could easily be right in assuming that he was talking about Twewy2 but even then, there's still a strong case to be made for Sora's inclusion into Smash bros.

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
I agree with you in one sense but disagree in the other. We have two images that ask similar questions but both imply entirely different things. One talks about how rare it is for the Kingdom Hearts franchise to appear on Nintendo systems, while the other talks about how rare it is for their magazine to interview Nomura himself. So yeah, one IS general, sure, but the other is undoubtedly specific.

Now to be fair, we don't have the full context of the interview so both these comments could be one and the same for all we know and one of these translators could've screwed up big time, but I don't think that's actually the case due to the differing context of both questions, so yeah. You could easily be right in assuming that he was talking about Twewy2 but even then, there's still a strong case to be made for Sora's inclusion into Smash bros.
If this really is about Kingdom Hearts specifically, then I agree that the chances of Sora being included increase significantly, and I can see how you can read the first image in particular in a way that suggests that Nomura is talking about Kingdom Hearts specifically, but it seems to me that he is just discussing things that his team could bring to the Switch. I guess I’m just trying to keep my hopes low in order to not be disappointed so that’s the interpretation I went with lol. I really hope I’m wrong (although I did really enjoy TWEWY so hey maybe TWEWY2 wouldn’t be so bad.)

M@R!3

Smash Ace

I don't want to burst everyone's bubble, but Nomura is almost certainly referring to his other projects here. Apparently, the Nintendo Dream interview is actually the same one from back in September with Nintendo Enthusiast. Multiple press outlets were present at once, and everyone asked basically the same questions.

Info comes from KHInsider. Post #14.

xleft

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0885-3621-8019
The truth is that I'm way more hopeful on Sora after I heard that he was rejected by Nomura in favour of Cloud at Smash 4

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
If this really is about Kingdom Hearts specifically, then I agree that the chances of Sora being included increase significantly, and I can see how you can read the first image in particular in a way that suggests that Nomura is talking about Kingdom Hearts specifically, but it seems to me that he is just discussing things that his team could bring to the Switch. I guess I’m just trying to keep my hopes low in order to not be disappointed so that’s the interpretation I went with lol. I really hope I’m wrong (although I did really enjoy TWEWY so hey maybe TWEWY2 wouldn’t be so bad.)
I mean, at this point, there's little in the way of context or evidence that can actually stop me from getting excited.

I don't want to burst everyone's bubble, but Nomura is almost certainly referring to his other projects here. Apparently, the Nintendo Dream interview is actually the same one from back in September with Nintendo Enthusiast. Multiple press outlets were present at once, and everyone asked basically the same questions.

Info comes from KHInsider. Post #14.
Except for, y'know, that. And evidently, the person in question didn't even have the common curtsey to leave a link to the interview (s)he was referring to. Swell. If you don't mind me, I'm going to be hunting down this interview.

M@R!3

Smash Ace
I mean, at this point, there's little in the way of context or evidence that can actually stop me from getting excited.

Except for, y'know, that. And evidently, the person in question didn't even have the common curtsey to leave a link to the interview (s)he was referring to. Swell. If you don't mind me, I'm going to be hunting down this interview.
So there are several interviews across multiple outlets with Hazama, Nomura, and Suzui. From what I can gather just skimming them, they do ask very similar questions in most cases, but because some of them are for other gaming platforms most ask nothing about future KH games/content on Switch. Despite that I still think these were all done at the same event because they have the same publishing window in the first half of September, and all interview the same three individuals.

Game Informer
Famitsu
Nintendo Enthusiast Feature
Dengeki
4Gamer
Gamekult

And finally... Nintendo Enthusiast: No more KH games planned for Switch.

Of the links I've got here, Gamekult has the latest publishing date of September 13th with the others all being published on the 7th and 9th.

There's nothing outright confirming the Nintendo Dream interview is from the same event that I can find, but it should be easier to gauge once we get a translation. If it has Hazama, Nomura, and Suzui together it's probably a safe bet it was.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
So there are several interviews across multiple outlets with Hazama, Nomura, and Suzui. From what I can gather just skimming them, they do ask very similar questions in most cases, but because some of them are for other gaming platforms most ask nothing about future KH games/content on Switch. Despite that I still think these were all done at the same event because they have the same publishing window in the first half of September, and all interview the same three individuals.

Game Informer
Famitsu
Nintendo Enthusiast Feature
Dengeki
4Gamer
Gamekult

And finally... Nintendo Enthusiast: No more KH games planned for Switch.

Of the links I've got here, Gamekult has the latest publishing date of September 13th with the others all being published on the 7th and 9th.

There's nothing outright confirming the Nintendo Dream interview is from the same event that I can find, but it should be easier to gauge once we get a translation. If it has Hazama, Nomura, and Suzui together it's probably a safe bet it was.
Oh wow, I just got the link to that article.
Anyway, it should be noted that these interviews basically all having the same questions is just false... To an extent. Point in case:

With that established, It should also be noted that you only dismissed one half of the equation with the Nintendo Enthusiast article, you're still ignoring the other half:
Speaking with Nintendo Dream, director and creator Nomura teased that Nintendo fans have something to look forward to. What this is, Nomura doesn't say, but it's Kingdom Hearts related. More specifically, when Nintendo Dream brought up the fact that Square Enix has not supported the Nintendo Switch when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, Nomura acknowledged this, before noting that he thinks they will "be able to deliver something [to Nintendo fans] in the not-too-distant future."

The article believes it's a port or new game, but I disagree with that notion thanks to Nomura's own words in the interview we just highlighted.

Last edited:

M@R!3

Smash Ace
Oh wow, I just got the link to that article.
Anyway, it should be noted that these interviews basically all having the same questions is just false... To an extent. Point in case:

With that established, It should also be noted that you only dismissed one half of the equation with the Nintendo Enthusiast article, you're still ignoring the other half:
Speaking with Nintendo Dream, director and creator Nomura teased that Nintendo fans have something to look forward to. What this is, Nomura doesn't say, but it's Kingdom Hearts related. More specifically, when Nintendo Dream brought up the fact that Square Enix has not supported the Nintendo Switch when it comes to Kingdom Hearts, Nomura acknowledged this, before noting that he thinks they will "be able to deliver something [to Nintendo fans] in the not-too-distant future."

The article believes it's a port or new game, but I disagree with that notion thanks to Nomura's own words in the interview we just highlighted.
I hope we get a full translation soon. Even if it is something, I'm still going to be hesitant to say it's Smash related. Also please don't be a Spirit Event. The week and half or so around the release of MoM is going to be tense.

Last edited:

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
[Q

I hope we get a full translation soon. Even if it is something, I'm still going to be hesitant to say it's Smash related. Also please don't be a Spirit Event. The week and half or so around the release of MoM is going to be tense.
That is completely understandable. Last thing I'd want to do is get attached to false hope, and I can see why it'd be hard to believe without the context of the full article. Heck, if it wasn't for Nomura shutting down two other viable options, I wouldn't have even entertained this.

M@R!3

Smash Ace
That is completely understandable. Last thing I'd want to do is get attached to false hope, and I can see why it'd be hard to believe without the context of the full article. Heck, if it wasn't for Nomura shutting down two other viable options, I wouldn't have even entertained this.
There's also another reason, Smash isn't Nomura's game, so I'm not sure he would tease anything related to it.

Powerman293

Smash Ace
Multiple spirit events seem like the exact kind of content KH would be in for if there wasn't a character. Given how many characters there are, that is a lot of choice to use for mutiple tie-ins.

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
There's also another reason, Smash isn't Nomura's game, so I'm not sure he would tease anything related to it.
I don't know about that. It's potentially a game he'd be closely involved with thanks to the assumed inclusion of Sora. Like, it'd be one thing if he knew Banjo was coming and he made a hint at that, but with a character he's worked on for so many years, I doubt it becomes an issue in that sense. On top of that, the (assumed) hint was still pretty vague.

M@R!3

Smash Ace
I don't know about that. It's potentially a game he'd be closely involved with thanks to the assumed inclusion of Sora. Like, it'd be one thing if he knew Banjo was coming and he made a hint at that, but with a character he's worked on for so many years, I doubt it becomes an issue in that sense. On top of that, the (assumed) hint was still pretty vague.
Maybe, it just seems somewhat disrespectful to me to hint at content in a game you're not in charge of. Now, maybe Nomura has the all clear to hint at whatever content he's advising on as long as it's vague enough, but I can't think of any instances off the top of my head where other devs hinted at their own content in Smash.

xleft

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0885-3621-8019
none of those people are suggesting cloud got in over sora and it couldnt work like that anyway
Do I see something that you don't? Oracle Spockanort who apparently runs that site made a few posts about it.

EDIT: check pages 1-2 in case you didn't, since my link takes you directly to page 3

Last edited:

M@R!3

Smash Ace
Do I see something that you don't? Oracle Spockanort who apparently runs that site made a few posts about it.

EDIT: check pages 1-2 in case you didn't, since my link takes you directly to page 3
I've seen those posts. I can't say I believe it. If such information were common knowledge among insiders it probably would've made it's way here a long time ago. It's also contrary to what Sakurai and Nomura said in their interview with Famitsu regarding Cloud's inclusion. So someone is lying one way or another.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

well for a start your source is a forum rather than an interview with a quote so its not a great source. then as the user above pointed out sakurai said cloud was chosen over other FF characters never once mentioning KH and lastly sora is owned by disney not SE so you couldnt really chose one over the other and not even normua could tell them to do that

xleft

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0885-3621-8019
I've seen those posts. I can't say I believe it. If such information were common knowledge among insiders it probably would've made it's way here a long time ago. It's also contrary to what Sakurai and Nomura said in their interview with Famitsu regarding Cloud's inclusion. So someone is lying one way or another.
I mean in the case Sora was indeed rejected and Cloud was offered instead, I doubt they would say anything about Sora anyway. Like what would you expect them to say if that scenario was true?

well for a start your source is a forum rather than an interview with a quote so its not a great source. then as the user above pointed out sakurai said cloud was chosen over other FF characters never once mentioning KH and lastly sora is owned by disney not SE so you couldnt really chose one over the other and not even normua could tell them to do that
When did I even mention that it was an interview? I know it's just a forum but I still think it's interesting that no one talked about this while so many people believed that guy on ResetEra that said Disney asked too much for Sora.
Of course Sakurai said that Cloud was chosen over other FF characters, they never mention other franchises when talking about a character's inclusion.
Disney asks Nomura out of respect anyway. If Nomura doesn't want Sora in then he's not getting in periodt.

M@R!3

Smash Ace
I know it's just a forum but I still think it's interesting that no one talked about this while so many people believed that guy on ResetEra that said Disney asked too much for Sora.
Nobody talked about it because KHInsider isn't exactly on most people's radars, whereas ResetEra is known for leaks. I did see Oracle Spockanort's post a couple of days after it was made, but I didn't think it was worth talking about since it wouldn't have any impact on Sora's chances.

Top Bottom