• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sora Unlocks the Door! The Sora Social Thread

Sora's chances of getting in?

• Total voters

Jboy1010

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, been a while... been playing KH3. Have to say I really really like it (though has flaws... most can be fixed, except the pacing)

Also... am I won of only few people who understand why Kairi got the fate she got? (Like, hella outclassed and inexperienced, her training partner was very distant, they just establish how much she meant to sora in that time-travel seen... which was beautiful

I give it a solid 8.5/ (Osaka team’s best work... though I personally wouldn’t mind if platinum games co-developed KH4 with Osaka)

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Random thought, Sora's Classic Mode theme is "My Friends are my Power" and in every fight he's joined by Duck Hunt.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So I recently bought Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far, and am playing through the first game in the series. After finishing the Tarzan portion of the story, I can safely say that I'm absolutely enjoying it, and that I can certainly see now why people want Sora in the game. I'd like you to count me in! :D

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Random thought, Sora's Classic Mode theme is "My Friends are my Power" and in every fight he's joined by Duck Hunt.
Or have Sora's Classic Mode themed around him teaming up with a Nintendo character fighting against the baddie. Like Sora teams with Mario to fight Bowser, or Sora teaming with Link to fight Ganondorf. All the matches are in Stamina mode and the enemy's HP can be double of whatever Sora's is. If Sora has 150%, the enemy gets 300%. Duck Hunt would be the perfect stand in for Donald & Goofy, but they need to have 50% HP to faithfully reflect how quickly those two half pints die to bosses.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sora also could fight dark-based costumes, as well as Dark Samus. And if he has a dark costume, that too. There's at least all 3 Links(unless Young Link didn't have a dark alt the same way anymore? I didn't check the alts as much), and Ganon could work as the Final Boss, as in some material, he leads the Underworld(so a stand-in for Hades).

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Disturbing thought turned game. If Square I still stingy, we'd only get two tracks.

What tracks do you want them to be?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

Jboy1010

Smash Cadet
Hey, does anyone who's played KH3 know where this is?
https://twitter.com/TAHK0/status/1015372350739476487/photo/1
I can't seem to pinpoint that location and it's driving me nuts.
It was in Andy’s room in the KH3 demo, but removed I think. But if you go to the Galaxy toys and look around the store Verum Rex is in, there should be a tennis game called “Perfect smash” there.

But if you don’t want to do that, Kotaku did document every fake game the store had

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
It was in Andy’s room in the KH3 demo, but removed I think. But if you go to the Galaxy toys and look around the store Verum Rex is in, there should be a tennis game called “Perfect smash” there.

But if you don’t want to do that, Kotaku did document every fake game the store had
Ah alright, thanks!

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I'm not the biggest Sora fan. I played the first Kingdom Hearts and I'm working on the story so far, but my most wanted square characters are Geno, Erdrick, and Sephiroth. That said, I really think it's Sora.

I'm sceptical of Erdrick. Cloud wasn't leaked, yet we know Erdrick 6 months in advance? I would buy it more if all the leakers saying Erdrick didn't just get fooled by smash leakbait at the game awards. Prime 4 was as much of an "open secret" as Erdrick, and it turned out that not only was it not at TGA, but it had restarted development completely. If they did leakbait to hide Joker, they could do it again, and probably are.

Meanwhile Sora feels like the same situation as Joker. A huge megaton surprise, and honestly a much bigger character, that's not known for being on Nintendo. A Sony all-star. But Kingdom Hearts on Switch seems very likely. The story so far would run fine as is, and Kingdom Hearts 3 could be toned down a bit just like Dragon Quest 11. If that is happening, Sora in smash would make so much sense.

I really see a repeat of Joker happening with Sora. Reggie said to expect more characters like Joker, and Sora is the only character I can think of that's in literally the exact same position.

Don't give up hope!

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I'm not the biggest Sora fan. I played the first Kingdom Hearts and I'm working on the story so far, but my most wanted square characters are Geno, Erdrick, and Sephiroth. That said, I really think it's Sora.

I'm sceptical of Erdrick. Cloud wasn't leaked, yet we know Erdrick 6 months in advance? I would buy it more if all the leakers saying Erdrick didn't just get fooled by smash leakbait at the game awards. Prime 4 was as much of an "open secret" as Erdrick, and it turned out that not only was it not at TGA, but it had restarted development completely. If they did leakbait to hide Joker, they could do it again, and probably are.

Meanwhile Sora feels like the same situation as Joker. A huge megaton surprise, and honestly a much bigger character, that's not known for being on Nintendo. A Sony all-star. But Kingdom Hearts on Switch seems very likely. The story so far would run fine as is, and Kingdom Hearts 3 could be toned down a bit just like Dragon Quest 11. If that is happening, Sora in smash would make so much sense.

I really see a repeat of Joker happening with Sora. Reggie said to expect more characters like Joker, and Sora is the only character I can think of that's in literally the exact same position.

Don't give up hope!
well skipping over the usual sora's not actually a square character, i think the problem with your logic is that its entirely subjective i mean sure theres bound to be people whod find it surpirsing but thered be people whod find it more surprising, some whod find it unsurprising and some who wouldnt be surprised you cant really say hes in the same boat as joker, joker is one time character who shot to video game fame where as sora did shoot to fame in a similar manner but hes the star of a mega popular multi platform series with many game on nintendo consoles, so hed make more sense in that sense than joker

point is surprise is subjective and you cant really claim any two characters are in the same boat as the logic behind inclusions varies between everyone

dont think any one thinks of him as a sony all star (certainly not in the kh community)

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
well skipping over the usual sora's not actually a square character, i think the problem with your logic is that its entirely subjective i mean sure theres bound to be people whod find it surpirsing but thered be people whod find it more surprising, some whod find it unsurprising and some who wouldnt be surprised you cant really say hes in the same boat as joker, joker is one time character who shot to video game fame where as sora did shoot to fame in a similar manner but hes the star of a mega popular multi platform series with many game on nintendo consoles, so hed make more sense in that sense than joker

point is surprise is subjective and you cant really claim any two characters are in the same boat as the logic behind inclusions varies between everyone

dont think any one thinks of him as a sony all star (certainly not in the kh community)
I mean, he's a hugely popular character who's almost always on Sony systems. And you're kidding yourself if you think Sora wouldn't be a surprise to most gamers.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I mean, he's a hugely popular character who's almost always on Sony systems. And you're kidding yourself if you think Sora wouldn't be a surprise to most gamers.
kingdom hearts has been on just about everything, ps2, gba, ds, moblie, xbox1, ps3, ps4, 3ds kingdom hearts isnt resigned to one system

and i never said sora would be surprising i said surprise levels are purely speculative, as joker has never been on a nintendo console and sora has and is more popular i would think most would have seen him as more likely than joker

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
kingdom hearts has been on just about everything, ps2, gba, ds, moblie, xbox1, ps3, ps4, 3ds kingdom hearts isnt resigned to one system

and i never said sora would be surprising i said surprise levels are purely speculative, as joker has never been on a nintendo console and sora has and is more popular i would think most would have seen him as more likely than joker
This seems like semantics. More likely than Joker? Sure. That doesn't change the fact that it's a similar situation. Been on multiple systems? So have both Joker and Cloud. Don't forget Joker is on the 3ds. Yet Joker and Cloud were both big surprises.

Comparing levels of shock is pointless. As long as you can describe them both as "very surprising", which you can, my point still stands.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
This seems like semantics. More likely than Joker? Sure. That doesn't change the fact that it's a similar situation. Been on multiple systems? So have both Joker and Cloud. Don't forget Joker is on the 3ds. Yet Joker and Cloud were both big surprises.

Comparing levels of shock is pointless. As long as you can describe them both as "very surprising", which you can, my point still stands.
what was your point that they would both be very surprising theyre in the same boat? but by that logic you can just about all third party characters are in the same boat, dont think anyone thinks of cloud as a sony all star a final fantasy all star sure but not a sony one

sora and joker are not in the same boat, theyre owned by different companies that have different relationships with nintendo

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
what was your point that they would both be very surprising theyre in the same boat? but by that logic you can just about all third party characters are in the same boat, dont think anyone thinks of cloud as a sony all star a final fantasy all star sure but not a sony one

sora and joker are not in the same boat, theyre owned by different companies that have different relationships with nintendo
I think you completely missed the point. Joker and Sora are both surprising third parties traditionally on PlayStation systems, or at the very least not Nintendo, with very little association with Nintendo, and presumably having their games brought to Nintendo for the first time, being added in smash as both advertising and shocking third party additions. Obviously I'm talking about the big KH games like KH2 and Birth by Sleep, possibly KH3, not the smaller titles. I'm basically saying that if KH is coming to Switch like many are speculating, then Sora would be very similar case to Joker.

Also you're tripping if you don't think Cloud is traditionally a Sony associated character.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I think you completely missed the point. Joker and Sora are both surprising third parties traditionally on PlayStation systems, or at the very least not Nintendo, with very little association with Nintendo, and presumably having their games brought to Nintendo for the first time, being added in smash as both advertising and shocking third party additions. Obviously I'm talking about the big KH games like KH2 and Birth by Sleep, possibly KH3, not the smaller titles. I'm basically saying that if KH is coming to Switch like many are speculating, then Sora would be very similar case to Joker.

Also you're tripping if you don't think Cloud is traditionally a Sony associated character.
there are no small kingdom hearts titles, every game in the series has played an important part of the plot yu cant not rule any of them out, kingdom hearts has no traditional home

and cloud isnt just sony you cannae play a final fantasy game with out him turning up, hes everywhere

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
there are no small kingdom hearts titles, every game in the series has played an important part of the plot yu cant not rule any of them out, kingdom hearts has no traditional home

and cloud isnt just sony you cannae play a final fantasy game with out him turning up, hes everywhere
Are you serious? There are obviously some KH games that are more significant than others. And Cloud is definitely not in every final fantasy game. That's ridiculous. But if you want to think that Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are not more associated with PlayStation than other systems, then go ahead. That's far from my point anyway, which you completely ignored. At this point it's not worth arguing anymore.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Are you serious? There are obviously some KH games that are more significant than others. And Cloud is definitely not in every final fantasy game. That's ridiculous. But if you want to think that Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are not more associated with PlayStation than other systems, then go ahead. That's far from my point anyway, which you completely ignored. At this point it's not worth arguing anymore.
that is not how kingdom hearts works every game in series has had an important role, expanded on the story and are not ignored when it comes to the next numbered title, i ignored your point because you started to put down certain kingdom hearts games and defending them is more important that anything regarding that joker chap

the cloud thing was clearly an exaggeration, kingdom hearts is on multiple series, final fantasy more so, to ignore that fact and focus solely on the numbered titles would be unfair to the franchises

and dont give me that you ignored my point about the thing being speculative

Last edited:

Jboy1010

Smash Cadet
Seriously... with all this negativity around KH3 (overblown quite a lot of the time imo), I’m so just to go silent for a month or 2... doesn’t help that speedrunners are trying to dictate an objective bar of what’s fun and what’s not

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
that is not how kingdom hearts works every game in series has had an important role, expanded on the story and are not ignored when it comes to the next numbered title, i ignored your point because you started to put down certain kingdom hearts games and defending them is more important that anything regarding that joker chap

the cloud thing was clearly an exaggeration, kingdom hearts is on multiple series, final fantasy more so, to ignore that fact and focus solely on the numbered titles would be unfair to the franchises

and dont give me that you ignored my point about the thing being speculative
First off, I did address that point. I said that both characters would be extremely surprising regardless, so it doesn't really matter.

And I'm not trying to put down kingdom hearts games. If you're trying to tell me that Chain of Memories is the same level of production as KH 2 and 3 then go ahead. I'm not talking about story value. When you look at what Nintendo systems have compared to what PlayStation systems have it's clear which system they prefer. Not to mention the Nintendo KH games all got rereleased on PS systems, but we've still got no KH 2 or Birth by Sleep on Nintendo. It's clearly mainly a PlayStation based series.

But again, that's not even my point.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
First off, I did address that point. I said that both characters would be extremely surprising regardless, so it doesn't really matter.

And I'm not trying to put down kingdom hearts games. If you're trying to tell me that Chain of Memories is the same level of production as KH 2 and 3 then go ahead. I'm not talking about story value. When you look at what Nintendo systems have compared to what PlayStation systems have it's clear which system they prefer. Not to mention the Nintendo KH games all got rereleased on PS systems, but we've still got no KH 2 or Birth by Sleep on Nintendo. It's clearly mainly a PlayStation based series.

But again, that's not even my point.
the difference in the qualities of the games have got nothing to with the level of production but rather the systems they were made for, from what ive seen se have trying to bring out the most of the consoles they work from the gba to ps4, its unfair to rule out any game in series for any reason beyond you didnt enjoy the game

i could be wrong but i believe your point was that because of your own perception of how surprising sora would be and your perception of sora's class as sony star puts him in the same boat as joker, despite the fact that how surprising fans find things is speculative, who reggie thinks the fans will find surprising is purely speculative, and that the process nintendo would go through with disney would be different than what they do with sega

sure sora would create a huge response within in the fandom just like joker surprise is not would not be what it was with joker cause before his reveal people seemed to think sora was probably more likely than joker which would make him less surprising

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
the difference in the qualities of the games have got nothing to with the level of production but rather the systems they were made for, from what ive seen se have trying to bring out the most of the consoles they work from the gba to ps4, its unfair to rule out any game in series for any reason beyond you didnt enjoy the game

i could be wrong but i believe your point was that because of your own perception of how surprising sora would be and your perception of sora's class as sony star puts him in the same boat as joker, despite the fact that how surprising fans find things is speculative, who reggie thinks the fans will find surprising is purely speculative, and that the process nintendo would go through with disney would be different than what they do with sega

sure sora would create a huge response within in the fandom just like joker surprise is not would not be what it was with joker cause before his reveal people seemed to think sora was probably more likely than joker which would make him less surprising
It's not worth continuing this, so this will be my last post on the matter.

I never said I didn't enjoy any game. I'm just trying to say that Kingdom Hearts is traditionally a PS series. And most aren't expecting Sora at this point, as Erdrick is considered the most likely and leakers including Verg have said Sora is unlikely. The only reason people considered Sora seriously in the first place is because of leaks anyway.

And I'm not saying "Reggie said surprising, Sora confirmed!". I'm just saying Sora could be in a similar position to Joker. You are allowed to disagree, and I don't have to convince you. So let's just agree to disagree.

Jboy1010

Smash Cadet
So let’s shift topic why don’t we... KH3, great game, gonna be better with DLC (to the shock of some speedrunners)

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
It's not worth continuing this, so this will be my last post on the matter.

I never said I didn't enjoy any game. I'm just trying to say that Kingdom Hearts is traditionally a PS series. And most aren't expecting Sora at this point, as Erdrick is considered the most likely and leakers including Verg have said Sora is unlikely. The only reason people considered Sora seriously in the first place is because of leaks anyway.

And I'm not saying "Reggie said surprising, Sora confirmed!". I'm just saying Sora could be in a similar position to Joker. You are allowed to disagree, and I don't have to convince you. So let's just agree to disagree.
yes lets, we're just arguing over our own perceptions in the long run it doesnt matter, if hes in hes in and everyone here will be happy

Double0Groove

Smash Ace
Okay, I'm just gonna come out and touch on a subject that's been on my mind for a while now. I think I have a clear cut theory on predicting the future fighters for the Fighter pass. Just keep in mind that my reasoning is seriously half-baked and I'm posting this here to see if this train of thought has any potential to stand as an argument.

So, the Joker reveal was a pretty exciting and surprising time and at the time a lot of people were wondering "why Joker". After all, he didn't have a Nintendo presence until recently, and even then it was in a spin-off of a spin-off which barely had a presence on Nintendo platforms. I know Cloud barely had a presence on Nintendo platforms in spin-off titles too, but he still had multiple appearances as opposed to Joker's singular appearance, and on top of that, it was Sakurai's decision to include him, as opposed to Joker, who appeared on Nintendo's wishlist.

It's a weird thing when you think about it. As soon as we heard that Nintendo was making the picks, we were expecting them to go total sellout-mode and just choose characters who could advertise any given game that they were associated with, and now that thought has been completely erased from our minds, or at least it isn't a focus of conversation. So I want to ask, now that we've seen the true potential of the fighters pass, do any of you still think that way, because I kind of do, and the way I see it, Nintendo is just pandering to their partners.

If you think about it there are a few things going for Persona 5, like the fact that it sold more than any other single game that Atlus had produced, the game itself had a Nintendo reference in the form of a SNES, and the biggest draw for me is the strong relationship that Atlus has with Nintendo. And that's what I want to focus on here, which game do well sales wise, has a pretty big Nintendo reference slapped on it, and is owned by a company that's friendly with Nintendo.

So far I only have two games on my mind to where all of these criteria are met: Kingdom Heart 3 and Minecraft.
Kingdom Hearts 3 sold well, Has a Game & Watch minigame slapped in there, and the owner, Disney, has had a VERY strong relationship with Nintendo. Partnering with them to feature the Switch in a Disney hosted family game show, as well as having their recently announced games featured exclusively on the switch.
Minecraft is a hot item, has tons of Nintendo content exclusive to the Switch version, and Microsoft is about to have Xbox Live available for the Switch. They're even publishing a few of the games they own the publishing rights to onto the Nintendo Switch.

Those are the only two games I'm aware of that meet these three requirements, but you should get the gist of what I'm trying to say with this. If you think I'm onto something with this, please tell me about any game, preferably released within the past 5 years (or even this year), that have these requirements checked off. If not then I'm open to arguments (After all, we don't even know who the second character is going to be, so it's not like we have any comparable evidence). Thanks for reading!

zabimaru1000

Smash Journeyman
Seriously... with all this negativity around KH3 (overblown quite a lot of the time imo), I’m so just to go silent for a month or 2... doesn’t help that speedrunners are trying to dictate an objective bar of what’s fun and what’s not
The problem is that a lot of people, including me got overhyped and rightfully so. It's been 13 years since KH2. These are my problems:

- The KH original worlds are way smaller in scale compared to the actual Disney worlds aside from one.

- The sheer size of the game's pacing feels like a handheld game much like Dream Drop Distance.

Here's where I elaborate on these problems:

Smaller sized original worlds:
- Twilight Town honestly seems smaller in scale compared to 2. The only places that came back are the Marketplace, the Woods, and the Mansion gates. That's practically it other than the new walkway to the mansion.
- Making 3 separate smaller worlds instead of one big final world is disappointing. Not to mention two of these are just boss arena worlds and one is a fetch quest minigame. The previous two final worlds had exploration and buildup leading in to the bosses.

Pacing problems:
- The bulk of the main plot suddenly goes up once San Fransokyo is finished. The "intermission" is very brief compared to the 1000 Heartless fight in KH2. All it is just saving Aqua and Ven in the span of 2 boss fights.

you might as well make KH3 for the 3DS with this kind of world progression
- KH3 World progression: Olympus (tutorial) > Toy Box/Corona (wave 1) > Monstropolis/Arendelle (wave 2) > Caribbean/SF (wave 3) > endgame
- DDD world progression: Traverse Town (tutorial) > Hunchback/grid (wave 1) > pinochio/musketeers (wave 2) > symphony (wave 3) > endgame

compared to:
KH2: twilight town (tutorial) > hollow bastion (prologue) > mulan/beast's castle/olympus (wave 1) > disney castle/timeless river (wave 2) > port royal/agrabah/halloween town (wave 3) > pride lands/tron (wave 4) > radiant garden (midgame) > repeat wave 1/3/4 > endgame

Boss choice problems:
- Barely any Disney villains to fight compared to 2. Only Olympus, Arendelle, The Caribbean, San Fransokyo had actual disney villains to fight.
- Multiple instances of Demon Tower boss fights is just lazy, you fight them for a total of 4 times.
- Organization fights are fine, but completely stopping the fight for one cutscene after defeating one person kills the mood.

Other:
- Proud Mode is a joke. Playing normally by any conventional means isn't even any challenge at all, and there is no Critical Mode. You can't even excuse that Critical Mode has to be only intended for DLC, because the two recent KH games had critical mode on launch.
- No Final Fantasy other than easter egg cameos of Cloud, Auron, Moogle, and Cactuar.
- There's immediate redemption for Master Xehanort as if everyone ignored all the conflict he's created all this time.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
The problem is that a lot of people, including me got overhyped and rightfully so. It's been 13 years since KH2. These are my problems:

- The KH original worlds are way smaller in scale compared to the actual Disney worlds aside from one.

- The sheer size of the game's pacing feels like a handheld game much like Dream Drop Distance.

Here's where I elaborate on these problems:

Smaller sized original worlds:
- Twilight Town honestly seems smaller in scale compared to 2. The only places that came back are the Marketplace, the Woods, and the Mansion gates. That's practically it other than the new walkway to the mansion.
- Making 3 separate smaller worlds instead of one big final world is disappointing. Not to mention two of these are just boss arena worlds and one is a fetch quest minigame. The previous two final worlds had exploration and buildup leading in to the bosses.

Pacing problems:
- The bulk of the main plot suddenly goes up once San Fransokyo is finished. The "intermission" is very brief compared to the 1000 Heartless fight in KH2. All it is just saving Aqua and Ven in the span of 2 boss fights.

you might as well make KH3 for the 3DS with this kind of world progression
- KH3 World progression: Olympus (tutorial) > Toy Box/Corona (wave 1) > Monstropolis/Arendelle (wave 2) > Caribbean/SF (wave 3) > endgame
- DDD world progression: Traverse Town (tutorial) > Hunchback/grid (wave 1) > pinochio/musketeers (wave 2) > symphony (wave 3) > endgame

compared to:
KH2: twilight town (tutorial) > hollow bastion (prologue) > mulan/beast's castle/olympus (wave 1) > disney castle/timeless river (wave 2) > port royal/agrabah/halloween town (wave 3) > pride lands/tron (wave 4) > radiant garden (midgame) > repeat wave 1/3/4 > endgame

Boss choice problems:
- Barely any Disney villains to fight compared to 2. Only Olympus, Arendelle, The Caribbean, San Fransokyo had actual disney villains to fight.
- Multiple instances of Demon Tower boss fights is just lazy, you fight them for a total of 4 times.
- Organization fights are fine, but completely stopping the fight for one cutscene after defeating one person kills the mood.

Other:
- Proud Mode is a joke. Playing normally by any conventional means isn't even any challenge at all, and there is no Critical Mode. You can't even excuse that Critical Mode has to be only intended for DLC, because the two recent KH games had critical mode on launch.
- No Final Fantasy other than easter egg cameos of Cloud, Auron, Moogle, and Cactuar.
- There's immediate redemption for Master Xehanort as if everyone ignored all the conflict he's created all this time.
what redemption? he died with out any indication that anyone forgave him baring making peace with eraqus

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
As of now, I've watched enough cutscenes to know the general plotline. Also know the ending and secret ending.

I'm not a fan of the whole optimistic, cheesy redemption vibe they went with in this game. Why can't villains just die with the dignity of their cause? Vanitas's demise was hands down mine favourite. Unlike the other Organisation members, whom mostly threw pity parties, he stayed true to his path until the very end. With the exception of Xehanort killing Kairi, I think the good guys won at far too low a cost. I was honestly expecting more white pieces to get picked off the board.

I am sick and tired of Hercules. Seriously, it's time for something new. I hate how in fairytale derivatives, Hades is always portrayed as some narcissistic god-child, while Zeus plays the role of the benevolent ruler. In actual Greek mythology, Hades WASN'T a bad guy. He took very good care of his realm and the souls of the dead. Whereas here you had Zeus and Poseidon ****** people back and forth.

Xigbar being Luxu did catch me by surprise. I actually thought he was the Master of Masters, due to him having a similar laid back attitude, but I guess he was just emulating his mentor. I wonder where the series will go, now that he's running things. I also want to know more about Demyx. Something just tells me there's more to him than meets the eye.

Top Bottom