• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sophitia Alexandra for Smash Bros. A Tale Eternally Retold.

Would you like to have Sophitia playable in Smash Bros?

• Yes

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Not sure. Undecided. Neutral. Could go anyway.

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Night Gale

Smash Ace
I edited my post. If you go through with it, I think making a suggestion instead of a request like the example I provided would be more effective because you would make it about him, while also bringing attention to Sophitia. At the very least, he would entertain the idea and you may inadvertently spark something in the process.

Anywho, good luck.

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Thanks I notice.

To add more on how Margaret Markov, looked like Sophitia, here are some more images of her on how she looked in the movie The Arena alongside film legend Pam Grier.

The movie is mostly NSFW, so I will post safe ones where she looks like our loved Greek motherly warrior.

Look at that toga-like dress, while SoulCalibur does not take place on way ancient times; it does give that Greek folklore touch.

Here alongside her co-star Pam Grier, Margaret actually looks like a battle ready Sophitia. She does seem to wear an attire Sophitia would wear for battle and look at her fierce determined face, yet still beautiful.

Margaret Sophitia 000.png

Love this close up of her raising her sword, alike how Sophitia would do.

LucretiaLove&MargaretMarkov@TheArena-CMA_4.jpg

Here she is doing another victory pose, with a different battle attire. Same as how Sophitia changed her suits.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Count me in for support! I'd love to see a Soulcalibur character get into Smash, with music from the Soul series, including Soul Edge/Soul Blade. Both originals and new remixes.
BTW Not only would I like to see Sophitia get into Smash, but also Nightmare, because he's basically the mascot and one of the main antagonists of the series. Oh, and also Mitsurugi, with Arthur as either an Alt or an Echo Fighter for him.
Also, In case anybody's interested, I made a petition for a remaster/remake of Soul Edge. Here it is: https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-remaster-remake-soul-edge

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Count me in for support! I'd love to see a Soulcalibur character get into Smash, with music from the Soul series, including Soul Edge/Soul Blade. Both originals and new remixes.
BTW Not only would I like to see Sophitia get into Smash, but also Nightmare, because he's basically the mascot and one of the main antagonists of the series. Oh, and also Mitsurugi, with Arthur as either an Alt or an Echo Fighter for him.
Also, In case anybody's interested, I made a petition for a remaster/remake of Soul Edge. Here it is: https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-remaster-remake-soul-edge
You are making a petition, any ideas on how to make noise to get noticed on Sophitia and/or Cassandra for Smash Bros? Not sure if you saw my post where I plan how to communicate with Mr. Harada, despite KatKit mainly said it is a bad idea.

I have never been a charismatic person, so I guess that is why I am not a leader of the people. Otherwise maybe fookdapliz and Gerif8 would have helped me more.

We Sophitia supporters are losing hard in numbers against Nightmare supporters.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
You are making a petition, any ideas on how to make noise to get noticed on Sophitia and/or Cassandra for Smash Bros? Not sure if you saw my post where I plan how to communicate with Mr. Harada, despite KatKit mainly said it is a bad idea.

I have never been a charismatic person, so I guess that is why I am not a leader of the people. Otherwise maybe fookdapliz and Gerif8 would have helped me more.

We Sophitia supporters are losing hard in numbers against Nightmare supporters.
Well, if it helps, I just made an update about both the Sophitia and Cassandra Forums on my petition. In case you're interested, here it is: https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-remaster-remake-soul-edge/u/25652364

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Well plenty of you were against it. Some tell me to have discipline, others tell me to go ahead without thinking, and this is the message I sent to Mr. Harada. Let us see how it goes:

@Harada_TEKKEN Hello Mr. Harada! Thank you for the Soul Calibur series and the care given to Sophitia! She was great in Warriors Orochi 3! Any chance she will be a guest character in other games like Tekken, Super Smash Brothers, Samurai Showdown or a Zelda game? Thank you!

Last edited:

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Night Gale Night Gale & KatKit KatKit

OK here is a recent example, I was writing at youtube on how I felt about Steve in Smash Bros, and this guy -Dark Track- comes and change the subject that I want "Chinese" characters like Sophitia and Cassandra because I m@$$tur(hard for me to write it here)bate to them... of course he is a troll and it is hard to reason, according to him, he is so mature because he wants Steve and not some Chinese mona with big ****.

This is the place,

And these are his posts.

**** Tracy el troll.png

**** Tracy el troll 2.png

Darkerik

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-0563-4902-5513
Yes, to be honest I always wanted someone from soul calibur to be in smash since link was invited in SC 2, and I always thought Sophitia with Cassandra as an echo could be a good addition, similar to Simon and Ritcher. I am sorry for nightmare and siegfried but I feel Sophitia and Cassandra could work better in smash.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Nice to see more people in this support thread in these dark times. And we even got the goddess herself Sophitia in this! :)

Yeah it would be nice for both Cassandra and Sophitia to get in, but seems hard.

Look I will be honest, with the add of the Minecraft characters in Smash bros as fully playable plus with Nintendo erasing all my save data, I just do not know if to continue supporting Nintendo and the game in anyway. Came out of curiosity and found out I had more posts here and more people which really brought me cheer after all the attacks I have been getting for wanting Sophitia in Smash bros from people like -Dark Track-. Another reason on not sure if to even make a support thread on Henry Cooldown. Not sure if to leave and give my threads to someone else as I am sort of done with the game, but who knows. Still almost there is no support for Sophitia as it may not make any difference.

Last edited:

Sophitia

Smash Cadet
So yeah, with only 2 reps left, I'm growing more skeptical that we'll get another Namco rep. 'Tis a shame, but I hope the last 2 characters are one of my most-wanted at least.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
IDK why, but I have a feeling this is a hacked post
No sir, this is not a hacked post. I am just tired of everything, and if I can do nothing to change the outcome, why bother? It is better to give up than be seen as the evil and these people managed to successfully bully me out of video gaming. I only came back to contact someone.

So yeah, this thread, and all others done by me to nominate characters, are up for adoption. Good bye.

Top Bottom