• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I agreed with the majority of ZeRos top tier list. Or at least, I agreed with his reasoning and concepts. I wish he had gone more into detail about character applications, like he did with corrin and mario. But eh.

Camalange Camalange Espy Rose Espy Rose did either of you play Lost Worlds? Im debating on whether i wanna spend money on it. It basically looks like colors 2.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Camalange Camalange Espy Rose Espy Rose did either of you play Lost Worlds? Im debating on whether i wanna spend money on it. It basically looks like colors 2.
Yes. I'd recommend it. I probably liked it more than most people did, though, but I wouldn't compare it to Colors. Ditches the whole boost playstyle in favor of a slower but more controlled Sonic.

:093:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I know right? Go Duck Hunt!
Link da best!

Yes. I'd recommend it. I probably liked it more than most people did, though, but I wouldn't compare it to Colors. Ditches the whole boost playstyle in favor of a slower but more controlled Sonic.

Only really complaint I can make with lost world besides some levels is that Sonic (at least when jumping) just feels too still at times. Maybe if they keep his old homing attack, then it may have been less of a problem

:135:

Rucent

Only strive for first place.
I agreed with the majority of ZeRos top tier list. Or at least, I agreed with his reasoning and concepts. I wish he had gone more into detail about character applications, like he did with corrin and mario. But eh.

Lost world is fun, but like, get the WiiU version. I hated the 3DS version with a passion

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I liked the boost style of colors tho :(

Lol anyways

So Hyuga the toon link player is at my house, sees that im wearing some sonic socks, and in spanish says "You're wearing cancer on your feet"

Only words hes said to me so far tonight

DGAMER

Smash Apprentice
Never played Lost World. Played both demos, but never the full game. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've actually played a real Sonic game before....

Don't worry, I'm working on changing that.

DGAMER

Smash Apprentice
Sonic got confirmed to have a level pack in Lego Dimensions.....

wut, sonic doesnt have lego thing...

DGAMER

Smash Apprentice
It's a Lego game that was made to compete with The other toys-to-life games (skylanders, disney infinity, ect.)

Never played it, and so far, have no interest.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Lost world is fun, but like, get the WiiU version. I hated the 3DS version with a passion
Oh yeah, the 3DS version is bad. I had just assumed he meant Wii U.
So Hyuga the toon link player is at my house, sees that im wearing some sonic socks, and in spanish says "You're wearing cancer on your feet"

Only words hes said to me so far tonight
Funny, coming from a Toon Link player...
Never played Lost World. Played both demos, but never the full game. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've actually played a real Sonic game before....
what

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Speaking of LEGO dimensions
Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 6.37.41 pm.png

Man.... i in such a tear. I mean, it's super expensive game. But LEGO Sonic, Doctor Who and Adventure Time? Argh.....

Sytal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sytal
Man, I hadn't even heard of the Lego business. I'm buying that so hard. I even have some gems left over from older lego sets...Chaos emeralds?

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
I miss being a kid just sittin in my room building a ton of cool stuff out of legos. One time I even constructed a giant battle scenario from sonic and the black knight. I even made a lego dk.

DGAMER

Smash Apprentice
yeah, I mean I played some demos and fan games but never played a full one. I do want Colors one day.

No, I don't main sonic because he is op, He was literally the second character I've picked when I first got my copy of the game.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
how can you have not played a sonic gameeeee

DGAMER

Smash Apprentice
It's the only one I have and like...

In other news, E3 is comming, so I though to drop off my predictions for each press conference here.

EA- Mass Effect will take up a huge part, I expect them to talk about all the sport games, no star wars, and something related to Popcap, or the sims.
Bethesda- Not going to watch this live, but Dishonored, Fallout 4 DLC, and At Least One of the three long term projects they told us at DICE
Microsoft- Gears, Recore, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown, Scalebound, Forza, Cuphead, Ion, Inside, Halo Wars 2, and maybe Halo 6.
PC Gaming-Who watches this? Still, have to say Civ VI
Ubisoft- Watch Dogs 2, For Honor, that Clancy game, Division DLC, Assassin Creed Tease, Something with the Rabbids, and maybe another Rayman or Child of Ligth.
Sony- Dreams, Horizon, Gran Turismo, Last Guardian, More Crash Teases, No Mans Sky, COD, and a surprise.
Nintendo- I have this idea, that the bonus they said will be given to My Nintendo users, will be either Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo, or ZELDA DEMO.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Also for those who pay attention to Death Battle, Mewtwo vs Shadow is going to be the next one. It feels like a close one, but I'm rooting for Shadow. He is more or less immune to mind control, incredibly fast and strong, has Chaos Powers, and can use anything at his disposal as a weapon.

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
Ah, Death Battle is a topic here now. Something I can weigh in on! =D

I'm surprised that they're pitting Mewtwo and Shadow against each other, but I guess they both fit the "artificial life forms" trope. As for who's gonna win...well, I want Shadow to win, but considering every reasonable fictional universe, he's not very high on the tier list, so to speak. My gut tells me Mewtwo's gonna clutch the victory.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
In my serious opinion, while I don't have extensive knowledge of either Mewtwo and Shadow, that only way I can really see Shadow winning is possible through either taking off his bracelets or Super Shadow. Even then, Mewtwo has two Mega evolutions to choose from, so I'm not sure how Super Shadow will fair out.

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Really I'm just glad Mewtwo aint going against Frieza. Even though I don't give a single **** about pokemon, mewtwo means a lot to me.

I remember having a conversation about how similar mewtwo and shadow are, so I guess it makes sense. Plus, regardless of outcome, it will still be better than vegeta vs shadow, that fight was terrible.

And in other news, I was at a tournament yesterday and I managed to inspire someone to play sonic just by being myself.

Sytal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sytal
Mewtwo vs Shadow?
Definitely Shadow.
Mewtwo is weak to dark types after all. "ba-dum tss"

And in other news, I was at a tournament yesterday and I managed to inspire someone to play sonic just by being myself.
Its always nice to hear stuff like that.

Luig

Confused
Man, I've been on the boards for a full year. Time sure flies.....
At least my first day I found a patch change and got infracted.
lol

jaimex2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jaimex2
People still look forward to new Sonic games?

Even if something promising does get announced SEGA will just ruin it by making the developer rush the release for Xmas like usual.

Last edited:

DGAMER

Smash Apprentice
Well, I didn't do so well in my predictions....

Still, ZELDA LOOKS AMAZING AND NINTENDO ISNT DEAD YAY

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
The newest Zelda looked so boring. Nothing they showed was impressive.

As for a Sonic game I just want SA3 already.

Top Bottom