• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It really was only Bayonetta nerfs. I don't see what the point of adjusting characters at this stage of the WiiU's life but whatever.
Because clearly Ganon, Zelda, Duckhunt and DDD can be grouped with the "solid mid tiers".
Balance *could* never end if you really want to, and the more you add, it's more about polishing odd corners than truly reworking things.
:196:

Last edited:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Because clearly Ganon, Zelda, Duckhunt and DDD can be grouped with the "solid mid tiers".
Balance *could* never end if you really want to, and the more you add, it's more about polishing odd corners than truly reworking things.
:196:

It's just that with the NX coming and the cost of implementing patches I'm surprised they're bothering really.

PeliPenguin

Smash Cadet
NNID
peligod2
The size of the update is pretty huge, and there have been instances in the past where not everything was found through datamining. I wouldn't say we're in the clear just yet.

KyroChao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kyro_Keatonlabs
The size of the update is pretty huge, and there have been instances in the past where not everything was found through datamining. I wouldn't say we're in the clear just yet.
It's not huge

3DS is only large because the 3ds update includes all the other updates, hence the large file size. And the update contains every characters files, not just bayonetta's, hence being 60 MB at all.

But still W I T C H H U N T O V E R

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Guys....
SINCE WHEN THEN **** HAS KNUCKLES HAD FINGERS?!?!? (not including boom)

:135:

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
This can not be unseen

But, if this is what Knuckles hand's are like under his gloves

Then what does Sonic's feet look like under his shoes?

Or even Knuckles himself?!

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Hes always had those obviously :^)

http://imgur.com/pFf86jj
I feel like I'm the only one who actually enjoyed that short movie.

This can not be unseen

But, if this is what Knuckles hand's are like under his gloves

Then what does Sonic's feet look like under his shoes?

Or even Knuckles himself?!

Depends on which continuity you ask. For the main series and present day comics, they have "rounded" feet with no toes, most easily seen on Big and Tikal:

For the Pre-Flynn era, they do have "normal" feet, except they are drawn freakily, like everything else in the era.

On a side note, take it from me while I was looking for this, don't look up "Sonic the Hedgehog feet" on Google X_X

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Depends on which continuity you ask. For the main series and present day comics, they have "rounded" feet with no toes, most easily seen on Big and Tikal:

For the Pre-Flynn era, they do have "normal" feet, except they are drawn freakily, like everything else in the era.

On a side note, take it from me while I was looking for this, don't look up "Sonic the Hedgehog feet" on Google X_X

Oh dear gods...

Though to be honest, they are better than the "normal" feet I have seen on Sonic (that is just creepy). But still it's just..... oh my....

Though maybe they could have just given them like two little slits for toes.

Okay, I'll take your word for it.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

Sytal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sytal
Sonic's twitter give me hope that Sonic can still make it today.
I'm seriously tempted to make a twitter account just so I can follow them.

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
Overwatch is on my wishlist, but I'm still hunting for secrets in Doom's singleplayer campaign.

May is such a random month to have two great first-person shooters release. >_>

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Well I guess April showers come with May shooters?

I heard Doom was pretty meh overall. I might get Overwatch when it comes out on Steam. Definitely sounds like a good summer project since my summer break is in two days. WHY CAN'T SUMMER COME BY ANY TIME FASTER?!!?!?!?!!??

Also, shoutouts to everyone who got the freeleffen petition signed to get 100,000 signatures to pass it out. I told people in marching band about this and they got so salty to the point of denial and saying how it's "not a sport by definition".

Last edited:

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
Is doom any good? I heard they werent sending out review copies and instantly got worried...
Doom is VERY good. The single-player is easily the strongest point thanks to its emphasis on frenetic run-and-gun gameplay. The glory kills were a great touch, since they don't slow the gameplay down while encouraging you to be as aggresive as possible. And when you're not fighting demons, there are HUGE environments to explore for secret collectibles and powerups. The story is forgettable, but I think that was intentional since the player character's non-verbal reaction to anything plot-related is basically "Screw this, when can I get back to ripping and tearing?"

Multiplayer is meh, and SnapMap is pretty fun, but Doom is all about the Single-player experience. I've sunk at least 20 hours into it already. =P
I might get Overwatch when it comes out on Steam.
Hate to break it to you, but Blizzard games have never gone to Steam. You'll need the Battle.net desktop app to play Overwatch.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
All you guys getting to play all these awesome PC games that I can't get

And all I'm getting is Fire Emblem Fates

Sytal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sytal
Literally only been playing Smash and pokemon for the last several months.
I am content.
Well, I'm still waiting on that Sonic 2016 title.
Hm.

Top Bottom