• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Sonic Says: Ultimate

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
I think it would be absolutely hilarious if costume mods started to be a big thing at tournaments.
I mean, we could have stuff like
A Shadow alt for Sonic,
A Ken alt for Ryu,
A Wolf alt for Fox,
And whatever else people could change.
I don't think it'll actually happen, but its just fun to think about.
Most tournaments don't allow certain texture hacks-especially major tournaments-because they often interfere with with a character's meat and bone files (in other words, they often require minor yet notable edits to a character's hurtbox and sometimes attack hitboxes) the most tournaments do in terms of hacks are music and menu edits, but this would still be really cool.

Also, if anyone starts making any ssb4 PSA hacks, hit me up and let me know.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I think it would be absolutely hilarious if costume mods started to be a big thing at tournaments.
I mean, we could have stuff like
A Shadow alt for Sonic,
A Ken alt for Ryu,
A Wolf alt for Fox,
And whatever else people could change.
I don't think it'll actually happen, but its just fun to think about.
Spirit Trains Toon Link

Choo Choo!

:135:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So i just recently got the whole album to Sonic Generations and oh my gods, there are so many more amazing songs than I realised

Seriously

Chemical Plant Act 2

Speed Highway Act 1

Crisis City Act 2

And so many more!

:135:

Sytal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sytal
Most tournaments don't allow certain texture hacks-especially major tournaments-because they often interfere with with a character's meat and bone files (in other words, they often require minor yet notable edits to a character's hurtbox and sometimes attack hitboxes) the most tournaments do in terms of hacks are music and menu edits, but this would still be really cool.

Also, if anyone starts making any ssb4 PSA hacks, hit me up and let me know.
I didn't think about that. It would make sense though, we wouldn't want tampering with hit/hurtboxes.
Oh well. Still fun to mess with on its own.

PeliPenguin

Smash Cadet
NNID
peligod2
I would mod the game if someone added a Ryan Drummond/Jason Griffith mod and if they added this as a victory theme.

And the potential with music mods in Windy Hill Zone is insane, so much good music in the franchise.

Syndralix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Syndralix
So I picked up DOOM late in the evening of the 13th. It's...pretty much exactly what I wanted in a first-person shooter for close to a decade. I'm super-happy about it. =D

Sytal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sytal
Don'tgetnerfedDon'tgetnerfedDon'tgetnerfed#bringbackthebthrowDon'tgetnerfedDon'tgetnerfedFixtheBSBSDon'tgetnerfedDon'tgetnerfedDon'tgetnerfedDon'tgetnerfed

Well, we all knew a patch was coming at some point or another. Let's just hope we dodge any bullets here too.
Sonic hasn't really been touched the past few updates, but he's in a pretty comfortable spot as is.
If Sonic comes out untouched I think I will be content.

On a side note, what characters do you all think will be touched upon in this update? I"m sure we can all think of one in particular, but are there any others that come to mind?

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I want Mac and Pac buffs more than anything else, but I'm expecting nothing going into this. :applejack:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Sonic hasn't really been touched the last few patches so I'm banking on us just getting by again... Please.

:093:

Rucent

Only strive for first place.
As of right now, 1.1.6 is not released. I'll be up all night so if anything happens I'll edit this post. I don't expect it to come out tonight.

EDIT: Nothing as of 6AM EST.

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
As of right now, 1.1.6 is not released. I'll be up all night so if anything happens I'll edit this post. I don't expect it to come out tonight.
cool cuz i'm going to sleep and i have work gg

:093:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Sonic will probably be nerfed again for some reason. But as long as Ike keeps getting buffed I'm good.

Sytal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sytal
About 5%. He's been thoroughly balanced already and has no OP moves left to adjust. Look at it this way, were more likely to get BSBS fixed than nerfed at this point.
At this point, we're more likely to get buffed than to get BSBS fixed.

Sytal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sytal
I don't have access to my console, but my buddy gave me a holler that he is playing online and he hasn't had any patches yet.
So wait, has the patch actually gone live yet? I was under the impression that it was.

EDIT
Nevermind. It seems I misread some posts.
Still waiting I guess.

Last edited:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
It really was only Bayonetta nerfs. I don't see what the point of adjusting characters at this stage of the WiiU's life but whatever.

Top Bottom