• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completed Sonic Released (Melee)

Hushpuppie

Smash Rookie
You’re just a scammer and no one should subscribe to your patreon because you put so little effort just to trick people. We know you steal models and ur an idiot

NewChallenger

Smash Cadet
You’re just a scammer and no one should subscribe to your patreon because you put so little effort just to trick people. We know you steal models and ur an idiot
Steal what? If this Sonic is "stolen" then whoever made it isn't great because I had to remove his pregnant spin animation that always stuck to him, and still trying to get his eyes to open correctly

It's the only one I could get working from Brawl vault so far for sonic

I just now got into the discord chat so I'm learning that people are using something called HDSaw which looks to be alot better

Will redo using that for next version

I know I still have alot to learn, with the newest tools, but this Sonic is still super fun and feels like a fresh new character

Best I could do but I'm learning new stuff each day on the discord channel

LAFFS

Smash Cadet
Steal what? If this Sonic is "stolen" then whoever made it isn't great because I had to remove his pregnant spin animation that always stuck to him, and still trying to get his eyes to open correctly

It's the only one I could get working from Brawl vault so far for sonic

I just now got into the discord chat so I'm learning that people are using something called HDSaw which looks to be alot better

Will redo using that for next version

I know I still have alot to learn, with the newest tools, but this Sonic is still super fun and feels like a fresh new character

Best I could do but I'm learning new stuff each day on the discord channel
I think Hushpuppie came off a little unreasonable, however, if you're so new to modding that you're still learning what tools exist, perhaps you shouldn't be charging for your mods? Or keeping them behind a patreon paywall, however you want to put it.

It kinda does make you look pompous and arrogant.

NewChallenger

Smash Cadet
I think Hushpuppie came off a little unreasonable, however, if you're so new to modding that you're still learning what tools exist, perhaps you shouldn't be charging for your mods? Or keeping them behind a patreon paywall, however you want to put it.

It kinda does make you look pompous and arrogant.
Everything's free, it's a 1GB xDelta patch

People been downloading and playing from my Discord etc

Last edited:

NewChallenger

Smash Cadet
If u check the patreon, it's full of free download links everywhere, there's no paywall. Really trying to make it as easy to access as possible

Jewsh

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
puls#665
Someone explain what’s going on here?

Top Bottom