• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sometimes I think that nobody ver goes on computer cafe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
I mean everythin just stays that way for like ever.
Why doesn't anybody come here, there are always like 1-3 people looking at it, but no one ever says anyhting.
I don't mean to be rude but what is up with that?

I don't even know why I am writing this because no on ewill respond anyway. This is definattley the correct board to put this on because it's a thread about the board, so pleasemoderator, I don't know why you would, but please do not close this and give me two points.

This is just my oppinion, if someone actually reads this and wants to respond, then go ahead, I would like to see what other people think and I would like to see other people actually say something. Thankyou.

Oh, B.T .W., I like smilies,:laugh:, see, lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Well either way...

I want people to respond to my ToEe one, I need to know how to turn off the second Patch and how to save...

That and the fact that there are about 5 responses to all the threads here and that my ToEe one was at the top untill I ade this one for a long time, are the reasons why I made this thread in the first place, I think that more people should go here...

P.S. Do you go onto the Creative Minds Section??? You should read my story, Super Mario Adventure...

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I guess people only reply if they know something about the topic, if someone asks me a question and I don't know what it is, I won't go in and try to give an answer that is probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom