• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Overswarm

is laughing at you
YEAH BOIIII! i hated wofl at first, but after getting my melee tech skill back he's SUUUPER fun.

also, rob you should come to armageddon. i start spring break that weekend so i can probably house you. :p
I would definitely like to play against your wolf this weekend. I found some cool stuff with him but just decided not to sit down and try to learn him. Too much to learn when I could just pick up a spacie I already know :B

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
i have no clue who to use in project M, so many fun characters

but as of now....

all 3 spacies, squirtle, bowser, mario, marth , and falcon V_V

so much fun

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
I know he wont play that much but I play around with cpu's and try to figure stuff out i cant pick my melee counterparts up pretty easy and play ive been tryin to practice alot of pit I think I like him the best but squirrtle is awesome but I hate how he's so floaty and my diddy kong is decent....

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
I know he wont play that much but I play around with cpu's and try to figure stuff out i cant pick my melee counterparts up pretty easy and play ive been tryin to practice alot of pit I think I like him the best but squirrtle is awesome but I hate how he's so floaty and my diddy kong is decent....
Kelly why dont you learn to use a period?

:phone:

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Lol, the grammar on this threat is AMAZING.

On a side not, you all better be ready for PM , I wanna see how diverse it is.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
all of melee im sure will enter and if alot of brawl does it will prolly be larger than the melee and brawl tournament but im sure it will be tough to make it all work in the time frame we need alot of setups I can bring a pm setup and a melee setup, brawl players need extra setups to finish there tournament because it always seems like it takes the longest....

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Lol, if possible could we maybe have a TV running for melee friendlies/ warmups during the brawl tourney. I would bring it ofc, and that same tv can be used for brawl friendlies during melee, or pm, or whatever the **** it needs to be used for. Hyped as **** btw, and I bet on PM being the biggest.. it has the most overlap from both communities

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Lol, if possible could we maybe have a TV running for melee friendlies/ warmups during the brawl tourney. I would bring it ofc, and that same tv can be used for brawl friendlies during melee, or pm, or whatever the **** it needs to be used for. Hyped as **** btw, and I bet on PM being the biggest.. it has the most overlap from both communities
Bringing a melee setup which im sure will be used for pm as well.

:phone:

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
This was fun. :B

B-B-B-B-B-B-BOWSERrrrrrrrrrr
More Bowser dittos to come I have a feeling. Btw, thanks for all the good info Overswarm, it was pretty cool that I was able to play you, considering I used to watch your tutorials and hope I would eventually become good enough to do that stuff someday.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
What were the results?
Melee - Kel, Overswarm, Luigigoshard, then me in that order
Project Melee- Overswarm, Ralph Cecil, then me
Brawl- All I know is that Kel won and Ralph got 2nd.

I am not sure of any results past that , Melee had like 15~ people and project melee prob had around 10-15~ also, not exactly sure on brawl, but i am assuming it had a few more than melee.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Going off of what Geordie said Top 8 Brawl was

1. Kel - Marth
2. Ralph - Snake
3. Mister Eric - Ice Climbers/R.O.B
4. Hilt - Olimar
5. Kassandra - Peach
5. Exceladon - Sonic/Luigi
7. Tendo - Marth
7. Amida? - Snake

Top Bottom