• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Don't remember if I posted this here:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=333213

I want to get KY/OH some place to play Project M. I have 5 TVs and plenty of space (even more in the summer), so all I'd need is a wii/brawl/SD card with Project M to finish a setup. I do provide snacks/drinks and there is food within driving distance if I don't have food available for everyone.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm gonna try to go to the next one OS, but this one isn't happening for me unfortunately :(. Family wants to do something together for my birthday that weekend. Sorry OS D:.

I don't know if Hilt wants to run Project M. Project M will definitely be at the next event I run (probably in march).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'd like to run Project M for sure. A lot of it's going to be seeing how the new venue setup works for us. If we have plenty of room for setups and people bring them, then absolutely. I'm going to end melee registration earlier than normal and try to have it ready to go as soon as possible.

2:00 PM Melee registration cutoff is what I'm planning on. Be here on time! We'll see how much interest there is for doubles for both games and respond accordingly. I'd like to have a melee setup running as Brawl singles is finishing up. And if we have the extra TVs, this shouldn't be a problem.

I'm planning on Project M happening. Five potential events is a lot, but our attendance isn't seeming to be too overwhelming for it. Let me know if you're able to bring a setup (especially a TV). On top of the waived venue fee, it'll help us to much in making sure that all of the events happen as planned.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
****... if melee registration cutoff is @ 2 i may not make it :(
do u plan on starting the tourney at 2, or just taking registration

Edit: nvm, i read the post :(

Kel

Smash Master
I am sad to say that when I enter the Melee tournament this time I will not be able to say that the last time I played the game was last S2D. There was a random 30+ man tournament in Cincinnati last Thursday that I won.

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
I am sad to say that when I enter the Melee tournament this time I will not be able to say that the last time I played the game was last S2D. There was a random 30+ man tournament in Cincinnati last Thursday that I won.
And how is this saddening news?

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
He's saying that it's really sad that eh doesn't even play the game anymore or care about it AND HE MOVED to a new location AND he is still winning without trying.

I sympathize.

Kelliez all you have to do is go to a CHI/STL tournament and you might not win a game.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Damn-it Kel, play as little as possible to increase my chances of winning... but this time you may not win.. i am getting jiano to go. And i feel like saying that i may have a better chance.
I want to at least get a good set with you before this summer in which i don't get completely gang stomped, im trying to improve. :cool:

Megarobman, i wanna see you at one of these again, i was so now last time i played you, and i am 100% sure that i have improved since then

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
it doesnt matter my pikachu is going to go on complete ted bundy status on everyone dang i wish i woulda knew of a tourn in cinc thats not that far away

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
He's saying that it's really sad that eh doesn't even play the game anymore or care about it AND HE MOVED to a new location AND he is still winning without trying.

I sympathize.

Kelliez all you have to do is go to a CHI/STL tournament and you might not win a game.
if u ever show your face in louisville im going to smack you lol Just for being a d-bag.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
if u ever show your face in louisville im going to smack you lol Just for being a d-bag.

I hope you like the smell of toilet bowl water, because little twerps get swirlied where I come from for hitting important people like me.

Also I was already at one of these where I won it, you had your chance.

Goodin, if I'm ever in the area I'll play all yalls, I don't see it happening until the summer if it does.

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
I hope you like the smell of toilet bowl water, because little twerps get swirlied where I come from for hitting important people like me.

Also I was already at one of these where I won it, you had your chance.

Goodin, if I'm ever in the area I'll play all yalls, I don't see it happening until the summer if it does.
i know you wouldnt say that to my face and i gauruntee you will never show up to a louisville tourny again :)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If you are trying to say you are bigger than me and intimidating or something, I've made a living on trolling the living **** out of people like that my entire life, I don't back down from talking fake **** to anyone, especially since I'll just tell my mom on you.

Plus I'm a monster

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
If you are trying to say you are bigger than me and intimidating or something, I've made a living on trolling the living **** out of people like that my entire life, I don't back down from talking fake **** to anyone, especially since I'll just tell my mom on you.

Plus I'm a monster
Lmao cool story guy

Kel

Smash Master
Jiano hasn't played in years. I almost beat him the last time he went with my muscle memory fox. Muscle memory fox is much better than muscle memory Falcon. Unless Jiano has been practicing, in which case I agree that I will not win.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So I might come to this? I wonder how Ralphie Boy is making it.

Lol, as far as I could tell, that was what Kel was probably hinting at either way.
Let that drive you rather than rage you.
I love when people talk smack. Gives me reasoning to get better. Unfortunately, the Smash community isn't one to talk a ton of smash. You mostly find that in the Fighting Game Community.

Lol everyone just loves my tag. Luigigo shard baby!

Lolz it's the "gos" that throws everyone off.
And there should be some way or another to get a name change? If you ever wanted to that is.

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
ya i just wanted to try and get to meet Jiano, so i talked to him on a stream , and told him that since he last went to a tourney, there have been quite a few new players. He seems like hes more interested in friendlies, aslong as there are CRTs

and its cool if we cant play until summer MegaRobMan, are you going to show me your moves 14?

Luigigoshard91

Smash Apprentice
Haha im not enraged by any means. MisterEric your the one we ran into at apex right? #repky also, i really dont need much to motivate me to improve. I'v improved tremendously since the last one of these. I'm a student of the game so to speak. Haha, i'v heard luigigo shard so much now i think i'm just gonna keep it. No clue what it means but half of the tags on here i dont know what they mean lmao

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
and its cool if we cant play until summer MegaRobMan, are you going to show me your moves 14?
I'm debating it.

Final Fantasy Distant Worlds is in town that Thursday I might go to that instead.

Also I might go to Armageddon instead.

Depends on if my crew wants to go to SMYM or not. If they don't wanna go I'll either not go to anything or go to Armageddon. If they wanna go I'll go.

Lol, as far as I could tell, that was what Kel was probably hinting at either way.
Let that drive you rather than rage you.
I love when people talk smack. Gives me reasoning to get better. Unfortunately, the Smash community isn't one to talk a ton of smash. You mostly find that in the Fighting Game Community.
Kel he's trying to say you hate me because my fur isn't full of batwings.

And I agree, I try to have fun arguments with people and they either get too mad or the mods get involved. It takes a real man to accept the troll bait.

Top Bottom