• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something wrong with Wiimmfi...

TheBlackKnight21

Smash Rookie
Now, I know that you guys don't care about Brawl and its online mode. However, its the only game I have, so to get online I have to use Wiimmfi. I did all the steps in getting connected, and it worked. However, when I start a game with my friend, we find out that our matches are not in sync. I would see my friend just walk off and die, but then on his screen it was ME who walked off. I asked him to meet with me to try to solve the problem. On my screen my character was in the middle of Final Destination, but on his I was on the right. I don't know why this happening, but if someone does know please help.

sijon

Smash Ace
Now, I know that you guys don't care about Brawl and its online mode. However, its the only game I have, so to get online I have to use Wiimmfi. I did all the steps in getting connected, and it worked. However, when I start a game with my friend, we find out that our matches are not in sync. I would see my friend just walk off and die, but then on his screen it was ME who walked off. I asked him to meet with me to try to solve the problem. On my screen my character was in the middle of Final Destination, but on his I was on the right. I don't know why this happening, but if someone does know please help.
Do you have any hacks or mods on as you play? Ask your friend if he is using any hacks too. Non wifi safe hacks will always cause desyncs on wifi. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom