• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

xFats

Smash Apprentice
what the hell are you getting so butthurt about and apologizing? STEP UP AND BE LIKE "NAH **** YOU *****MADE *****S I LIKE MY LIST YA'LL CAN LICK MY CHEEKS"

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
is there anyone in the community that is not a sexual deviant in some form or another

:phone:
By nature humans want to mate. Humans are the only species that does it for pleasure though (That I'm aware of). This world has become very sexually oriented/open. As time progresses many new sexial deviant behaviors/tendencies/fetishes develop among humans. I'd consider most humans sexual deviants, but most people don't usually discuss their sexual desires publicly.

:018:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77E4sRtJ-b4

^relevant song to the boyfriends of the girls on my list. LOL
I was thinking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcLKx2_iGjY

Is more appropriate.

Keep it classy not trashy. <3
KlassyNova.

OHHHHHH that girl xD yeah i remember her i pulled her skirt down a little cuz i was like nice butt but i see it alllllllllllll~
Loli, if I'm ever in Florida (or hell, Georgia) I will let you know, you sound like you know how to party :p

every male hates clingy girls.
idk, most guys have clingy girls, though what does clingy mean? If you don't want a girl who wants to be with you, then you're doing it right wrong.

...DON'T APOLOGIZE WTF!?!? be more like i dont care i wanna **** you so bad or something like that
See previous loli comment, lol.

is there anyone in the community that is not a sexual deviant in some form or another
This is also a relative question. Depending on your views I might be that person, or I might be insane with my bedroom behavior.

One of my best girlfriends from college (who I did NOT have sex with) would only have sex in missionary/on top because she thought anything else was "degrading to women".

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So, are you 14 like I thought or 20 like seagull said.

idk, I know a lot of frat parties that let 14 year old girls drink for free if you spend the night.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
@Excel was that your female list or was that your version of my list

because Nicole is not on my list.

I'm fine with having Rikku twice tho. LOL
That's my version of your list. lol

.. rlly excel? xD i can understand ally....thats about it o-o
I like nerds and that list is full of them. Plus beards are a turn on.

Elli0t is bi. Buzby though? What the ****?

Yo, Buzz is a cutie. Plus he has some nice lips.

LOL my boy wants to get it in with mutha****in' Oliman!
Yee.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!

also for the 50th time...Nicole is not on my list. I posted mine a while ago.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
if I had to choose a color it would be blue but based off my most bought drink it would be pink or Yellow

Red sweats sounds disgusting and purple is too stereotype. LOL and I hate green so ye.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yall gay guys got the weirdest taste in dudes I swear. Adhd what do you like (namesearch this) in dudes?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'd only beat with you if I was nearing blackout drunk. I don't blackout, so looks like it won't ever happen.
When I get bored later I'll name search to disprove this. Even thou you were j/king because you told me at kahoka that Auspher claimed me like forever ago, which is ****ing weird, but I like the fact that gay dudes won't hit on me because of that fact.

Your Pal,

Rob.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That's not even the first time Excel said that about you Rob. He told me that once before when I showed him a picture of Aushper's crush.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

I am insecure about myself, i feel like i can be in a room full of friends and still feel alone.

I love the outdoors, escaping reality and making new friends.

I am a curious person and i like exploring new ideas and theories.

I check out girls but I won't do things with them (haven't even kissed one lmao), i find that they can be very attractive.

I really dislike muscle (especially abs), i prefer toned men. The V is my favorite part on a guy. I actually don't mind a belly and for some reasons nerds are my preference. Which I love :D

I am like a tiger irl, i mew sometimes, enjoyed being touched, purr and i love bathing in the sun/sleeping a lot.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Premium
I come into this thread and feel like I either need to leave immediately or go back a couple of pages and lose. Never fails.

Something that people don't know about me: I hate Clowsui.

I got all excited to go to Cincinnati only to find out that he moved the date to the 26th and now I have nothing to do with my Saturday. Thanks a lot.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I am insecure about myself, i feel like i can be in a room full of friends and still feel alone.

I love the outdoors, escaping reality and making new friends.

I am a curious person and i like exploring new ideas and theories.

I check out girls but I won't do things with them (haven't even kissed one lmao), i find that they can be very attractive.

I really dislike muscle (especially abs), i prefer toned men. The V is my favorite part on a guy. I actually don't mind a belly and for some reasons nerds are my preference. Which I love :D

I am like a tiger irl, i mew sometimes, enjoyed being touched, purr and i love bathing in the sun/sleeping a lot.
You're so cute sometimes kitty.

Edit: Really Bri? It's Caitie/Tiger. Mysterytigerteen is her online name.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Ohhhh hey yo catie <3

lol hey

so i want to make my list.... also in no order:

Date/Beat:
- Seagull
- Mr. R @.@'
- Kadaj
- Stockfield

Beat:
- Adhd (if he was into girls)
- Renan
- Chu
- Ally

If I was Lezbo: Tbh, i love all ya <3
- Kassy
- Lolli
- Fyre
- Nicole
- Star

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Gets straight guy's approval*

Only God^

Thanks, Seagull! Found this due to Shugo. Well done, Woolfork
Oh shuggles :awesome:. I mean it's cool. I got no problem saying whose cute and not (You're literally the only attractive Nj smasher I can think of other then Wyatt). Being bi has it's benefits~

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh shuggles :awesome:. I mean it's cool. I got no problem saying whose cute and not (You're literally the only attractive Nj smasher I can think of other then Wyatt). Being bi has it's benefits~

Oh I didn't know and couldn't tell if you were serious. That's cool though, but what about Inui? Surely better than Wyatt and myself.

The pants are South Pole. You can get them pretty much anywhere

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

I really dislike muscle (especially abs), i prefer toned men.
Sounds like you need new friends if you feel alone inside your own head. Are you like this with your family as well?

Oh. then have I got a deal for you.

I like the analogy but that's cause I am a cat, even though that pictures says I am a sexy beast. I too like sleeping in the sunlight and meowing at people. But I don't wanna be touched if you just ate a bunch of sticky food.

Top Bottom