• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
It's about time the Hoosiers had something going for them

congrats :D

KU knocked off OSU too today. If this were football, people would be screaming the end is near

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
KU dropped OSU without their best player by nine. I'm honestly impressed by the young players for the Buckeyes. I dint expect them to be able to keep it close without Jared.

Gonna be a good year for the Bucks.

Oh, something people don't know about me: My family is really close with the Sullinger family. My older brother is best friends with their middle child, Julian since middle school.

Jared and I went to the same middle school, like our brothers, but he obviously did basketball while I did football.

:phone:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Like it or not, Sullinger had a chance to play. He didn't despite Matta admitting he would have played him if it were a tournament game.

Tyshawn Taylor played through a torn meniscus and sprained MCL to drop 13 dimes on OSU.

Blow it off as not a big deal, but KU won because they wanted the win more. Mind you this team is probably the least talented KU team in the last decade. Outside of guts, this team shouldn't be ranked 13th in the nation for anything.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
No, I think its a big deal. Kansas showed that they had a lot of heart and that they wanted it more. I meant my comment as less of a backhanded jab at KU (too much respect for the Jayhawks for that no matter what talent level they have) and more of a feeling of impression from the Buckeyes.

Sullinger has a very strong chance of not being there next year and the only other I think will leave for the pros is our SF. I'm saying that I still like the growth of our team. Anything can happen in CBB and I love that.

No disrespect intended.

Big 10 is looking nasty though.

:phone:

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Damn I haven't checked smashboards in forever lol.

Welp something that most people don't know about me is that I'm gay :)

I can't really think of anything else that people wouldn't know about me though lol

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I thought everybody knew that lol! I also have been known to produce chicken at will

#teamfranksredhot

D

Deleted member

Sai's gay? News to me.

Also, I have a friend who's a hot sauce fanatic. He has a ton of different sauces on him.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Damn I haven't checked smashboards in forever lol.

Welp something that most people don't know about me is that I'm gay :)

I can't really think of anything else that people wouldn't know about me though lol
Are you really? o_o

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Huh, I had no idea.

You got one of our boys up in UM, Roller. Trey Burke is a ****ing dog for you guys, you're welcome. Came from Columbus Northland just like OSU's Sullinger and Weatherspoon.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I will be doing signatures for some people if I can afford the time during break. :x Yink is my inspiration.
Aw really? Thanks a lot! I've been sporting this one for a loooooong time, I can't seem to want a different one (unless someone made me one, I always wear gift sigs).

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL shut up Stockfield.

(something most people don't know about me)

I can read and Understand spanish really well but when it comes to Speaking it myself I suck. I used to be good but then I moved to Maryland and nobody around me speaks spanish. in High School I was part of the Puertorican crowd waaaay more than I was part of the black crowd.

lol oh well.

Boricua para vida.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will be doing signatures for some people if I can afford the time during break. :x Yink is my inspiration.
Kryz I like the design, not too big, and the font goes well with the overall style. What is the name of that font? I like it :)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Kryz I like the design, not too big, and the font goes well with the overall style. What is the name of that font? I like it :)
Thanks a lot!

The font is Krysignia™ , a design based font for projects made by Krystedez.

In other words, I made it :awesome: thanks for the idea, Composer.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
badda-boom.

in any case you like Raichu enough, should I keep that in mind? :x Or Samus..

OOHO! WAUIT I GOT AN IDEA, comes from the smash emmisary adventure mode... except instead of pika, its RAI!

Top Bottom