• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Rikku, you wanna team with me for rage? I need to team with you once before I get sucked into marvel. :X

Awww thanks Joey! But I'm not a boy! :O

:phone:

xFats

Smash Apprentice
my beat list:
The fine *** girls known in the smash community.
The fine *** girlfriends of dudes who deserve to be mad about me beating with their girl.

another thing people don't know about me:

I'm an *******.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Hmmm... I wonder if I have a beat/date list.

Lemme see here...

Date:
KRDsonic
Beat:
KRDsonic
(There may be more but I dun wanna make him sad/angry, and I like making him happy too, so he's alone on my list of people in the smash players world on here that I'd date and do very sexual, inappropriate things to on a daily/hourly basis [mmm, hourly :smirk:])

Thing is, he's the only competitive smasher I really know well and he's taught me almost everything I know about the game. And he's my boyfriend and this is about 8 months nooooooow. So long~

So, Auspher, am I on your list ;)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Word.

"eerrfggguhhhghhh I want to have inappropriate sexual relations with this guy *snort* and do inappropriate sexual things with him *snort* *snort* in an inappropriate location and in an inappropriate manner gghhuhhhrrrffhhppphh *twiddles thumbs*". I mean DAMN, if you're gonna post under the context then at least put it all out there.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
LOL just saying, all this tentative "I wanna poke yo bootyhole like a cone to a fudge dip at Dairy Queen" talk is weakkkk.

Kids be talking dirty but they spittin' so nerdy.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77E4sRtJ-b4

^relevant song to the boyfriends of the girls on my list. LOL

but as far as cam goes its like why even mention you have a list if you don't have a list?

that whole thing woulda been avoided if you just was like "the only person I need is KRD"

I mean hell even Loli had a list and she's like 9 years into her relationship

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOLOLOL@Eddie and Tkbro. Yall slay me. Cam what do you look like? Pics? I already know what shaggy doo (KRD) looks like since I've known him forever.

:018:

:phone:

Dotcom

Smash Lord
God I wish smashers would loosen up and do stuff like this more often. if only I knew what females smashers looked like besides Nicole :o.

TKO MAKE ONE FOR ME.
Or Seagull. I trust yall's hormones.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@dotcom it depends on what you like?

the smash girls range from different shapes sizes and colors lol

@Chi 1 hour? Try 8 Brah (Me+Reset back in the day)

you wouldnt mind the drive if you had good music.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Pics of Reset? I've seen the name mentioned a few times but never saw what she looked like.

Also, how the **** do you pronounce Mimi's first name? Anybody know? It looks like something I would say "bless you" to lmao

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Eddie how have you never seen Reset. you guys went to the same MLG and she lives in MI i feel like she's been at a tourney with you before. Lol

also its Ta-Knee-Shuh (at least that how i say it. LOL)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I have no idea man, I know I was wayyyy too focused at MLG (since I was still somewhat relevant back then, at least for Peach lmfao) to notice her. Plus there were model status *****es all over the place so they all started blending in after a while. I've been to Michigan a handful of times but never met her yet lol.

Ta-Knee-Shuh...I'll go with that, sounds sexy enough.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh I'm sorry everyone doesn't want to be depressed Illmatic.

#dueces.

not even gonna lie I think I read like half of your first post and was like "yeah **** this"

you're being that one guy that has to ruin every moment by being a *****.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
TKO you're kidding right? His first post was following the OP & venting. His second post was venting as well. Even if this thread isn't appropriate (although it was appropriate previous to you and three others changing the direction of the topic), that doesn't mean he's *****ing by any means. There's also the fact that someone asked how his hospital trip was going.

Where does the *****ing come into play?

Top Bottom