• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something interesting about Terry's Stage!

Graizen

Smash Champion
So , wanted to show you guys something interesting from the Terry trailer!
There are 3 new Logos for The King of Fighters on Terry's Stage

logo1.jpg

logo2.jpg

logo3.jpg

These logos are 100% new , and represent a Fusion of King of Fighters with Super Smash Brothers
So Terry stage is probably a 100% new stage created for THIS EVENT in particular!

Flyboy

Smash Hero
That's so cool! I could tell it was based on Antonov's stadium, but clearly they wanted to give it some flair since every main KOF arena changes for each tournament!

I suppose this makes Smash a canonical King of Fighters tournament. Wonder if Galeem & Dharkon know Verse or Orochi. :4pacman:

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
Yup, a completely original KOF logo design that I find quite cool. SNK sure loves to put stadiums in their games so it would only be fitting that Terry's stage would be one (I was expecting his train stage from Garou). I wonder if other SNK characters besides the ones shown in the trailer will be in the background somewhere?

Top Bottom