• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Someone help with installing Brawl Minus?

Game&Watch72

Smash Rookie
So.... I wanted to play Brawl Minus but it's not working. Like, at all.

I've tried nearly every method except hacking. I don't have a 2 GB SD Card. I extracted all the files and set them in my SDHC card. I put the SDHC card in the Wii U while Brawl itself is booting up, and when I get to the stage builder, nothing happens. Does this not work on Wii U? Am I doing something wrong?

I tried asking this on GameFAQS but the topic got modded :(

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
This is the wrong board; these questions should go in the Brawl Workshop.

Anyway, your problem is that you're using an SDHC card. Brawl isn't compatible with SDHC cards; that's why the instructions specifically say 2 GB or lower cards are required. If you were to install homebrew, however, you would be able to use your SDHC card by booting via the Project M launcher.

MightyMations

Smash Rookie
I can't even download it completely. My computer just keeps telling me Error could not extract this file and such. Error code 0x80004005 Unspecified Error. I can play project m completely fine, but whenever I want to try brawl minus i can't even get the thing into my SD card! Someone please help!

Top Bottom