• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Some Spirits Questions

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
So, I have some questions on spirits mode.

For one, Is it possible to replay a spirits battle witout making a second adventure mode or getting rid of the spirit? Like, does it show up in the Spirits Board again at all? I know you can play it again if you make a second adventure mode account in the game, but I mean outside of that

Second, if I get a spirit outside of Spirits mode, do I still play the battle in Adventure Mode, or does it disappear?

Third, are the boss fights replayable? Haven't gotten to one yet to know. btw, don't give me any spoilers, I just wonder if I'll be replay the Galerm battle and stuff without having to play the whole mode again, as I heard it's 20+ hours long.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. Probably not possible.

2. If you get the spirit outside of Spirits mode, you still have to fight that spirit in Adventure mode. All that will happen is you will have 2 copies (which is quite useful actually, for Summoning)

3. I haven't beaten it yet but I've got quite a bit of progress. As far as I can tell so far, you cannot replay any battles in Adventure mode, unless you start a new file in Adventure.

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
In response to your first question - Yes. There are plenty of Spirits you can only obtain the first time though WoL but once you obtain them, they will begin to appear on the Spirit Board so not to make it hassle to get them again. These Spirits are typically ones used to clear obstacles in WoL but there are plentiful of others aswell. Really, the only Spirits exclusively obtain though WoL are the Boss Spirits, but outside of those, there's no need to worry!

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
1. Yes you can rematch them only in spirit board. Spirits will disappear in the adventure mode after you faced them in well, the adventure mode save.

2. Yes you'll still have to battle them in adventure mode. I happened to play a couple spirit battles where I eventually ended up seeing them again on the adventure mode

3. There is no way to replay bosses except you'll have to face them all again in one run in... Near the end of the game. If you want a little more info then here. (This is still spoiler safe but if you don't want to know what happens in a certain level then don't click)
Technically you can replay bosses because this is the last level for the true ending. You can always replay the final level even after beating the mode.

Top Bottom