These are the most consistent (non-read) based ones:
- Down throw -> Fair at almost any%. Is actually a kill setup near the ledge
- Down throw -> Uair at 30%+ for Heavy weights and 15%+ for Lighter chars. Can usually link into another Uair and on battlefield like levels, can even extend juggle. Also a kill setup if not too stale.
- D-Tilt -> Fair At low %, can combo into a grab. Can clip someone hanging on the ledge for a K.O.
- Uair -> Side-B on an airborne opponent. This applies to the flip (early button press) rather than the clothesline. Has good K.O. potential if you can read the air dodge direction.
- Dtilt -> Up-B near the ledge. Insta-meteors someone if you land it right. I've only done it online so I'm not sure if its true or not so I'm putting it in here.