• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some odd Gordo glitch..

Smur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4141-3292-3562
Yeah..I'm not even sure how it happened, but if it's happened to any of you, please tell me how it did!

Also while I'm here, there's another thing I should mention that some of you probably already know. DDD can't fall through moving platforms with his jet hammer. Has this been a thing since brawl? I feel like I'm late, but just letting you know, anyway.

Key Chain

Smash Cadet
yea this happened to me once in 3.6b and it was also against a Diddy but it was on Pokemon Stadium 2 and the Diddy was only a CPU. I thought it was removed because shortly before it happened to me there was a reddit post with a picture so I figured by now it wouldve been removed. anyways, when it happened to me I messed around with dair's and spammed multi jabs along with everything else you did in the video and iirc it eventually just disappeared. what mightve caused it was a close range trade with banana or some weird platform shenanigans. I might've been messing with shield drop side b or something stupid like that. do you have any idea how you caused it to happen?

that Jet Hammer-Moving platform observation might explain why dropping through on Smashville while charging was giving me issues a couple of weeks ago.

Phubs

Smash Cadet
This looks like the ness yo yo glitch.. How did this happen?

Top Bottom