• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Penny: "Thus far, this match has been perfectly even!"
-In contrast to Penny who just sounds like a friendly and perky teenager- :p

-The same can be said for Jigglypuff, as well as the older and more well-mannered Rapidash-
-ahue-
-but yeah he eat-

-that's not confusing at all-

-keeps watching!-

-this makes the Totodile writhe even more!-
-The meal is rich and tasty, as expected from the staff! Such juicy and well-prepared roasted meat with spices!-

-Pretty much, yeah- :V -They eat the really nice meal while he's proud of his skills tho-

Scáthach: "In the end, this is just a test after all"
-And she sounds even more badass saying that!-

Mordred: "Hmmmm~ Not so fun now, huh?" :p
INCOMING!

-Undyne attempts to launch water spear constructs at Koyanskaya's countless stretching limbs-

-Moana launches Twisters at Koyanskaya in an attempt to throw her off balance and thus cancel out the stretching limbs attacks-

-Star, meanwhile, tried to restrict some of Koyanskaya's movements by casting Syrup Tsunami Shockwave at some of the arms-

___

-Which Spamton GIGA outright blocked with his arm, before trying to swat Vita away like a bug-

NO ONE TOUCHES THE [[designer glasses]] OR [[BIG SHOT bow tie]] !! YOU WANT THE [[latest and greatest]] IN [[fashion]] ?? GO BUY SOME YOURSELF !!

Kris: "Wendigomon. Great, that name's not exactly reassuring or inspiring confidence in our odds of survival, here."

Ralsei: "Is...Is there really nothing we can do to help it or calm down?"
___

-Even Artemis gets that this must be a serious matters if it concerns that...-
___

Tetra: "That was awfully strange..." -Still on guard-

-The ghosts seem to be most focused on city and it's residents now...-
___

-Even if he Mega Evolves, neither Gengar nor anyone else would be able to enter the pathway leading to the Hellgate without the presence of at least one of the Specimens who was summoned through it. The door is effectively just another solid part of wall with a glowing blue aura over it until one draws near it-

Pearl: "There apparently aren't any images of any of these dimensions in this database, including the so-called "Complex", although, it's described as this series of endless maze-like office hallway..."

Steven: "...That sounds...eerily familiar..." (It couldn't be the same place as that building maze the Moonjumper sent us to, right?)

-Then the info about the Gamma Kingdom-

Pearl: "I still can't find any images of any of these dimensions, but if the information about this Gamma Kingdom is correct, then your friend was most likely deployed in the city along with you two and the rest of Spooky's army by now..."
-Alear tries to slash through the limbs with her sword-

-and Voyager see they?-
---
Queen Medusa: "You are SO annoying!"
---
Kamui: "So you know of it..."
---
-being caught off-guard only made Azura capitalize on it and strike even harder-
---
Weiss: "That... sounds familiar..."

-I think some RWBY characters were in there-
-too bad YOU CAN'T SQUISH THE FISH!-
-she literally cannot match in physical strength-

-so many questions left to be answered by Lilithmon while her Tamer was laser focused on Gorgon....-

Ehh....? I thought Chaldea was already knowledgeable about Digimon....?
As for the Wendigomon....usually when a Dark Evolution like that occurs, it has to be dealt with in a severe manner.
-she seems sympathetic due to having gone through it herself once-
(That's right, the Demon Lord form she has now is meant to be the GOOD form)
....if it were possible to undo it, I'd prefer it. But the fact it can get worse is something to worry about.

You. Show me your Digivice.
(Would Gorgon even remember about it after what Isis did? Or would she just see a fossilized trinket she finds sentimental but not know why?)

-he's easing up a little while they aren't being attacked, but still on edge-
So what do you-a think is going on...?

-he ends up Mega Evolving due to Sakura and his demeanor changes from a playful trickster to a bit more unhinged-
-he then tried to enter the portal but to his and everyone's surprise, he faceplate into some barrier even he can't phase through-
-this really sinks into the group....-
-....DE GÖSTE.....that can phase through dimensions.....can't go through the portal....-
-Koyanaksaya creates more limbs to replace those, but that isn't to say that the pain she feels from every time they're cut doesn't restrains her movements and more with Fish and Volcanicus striking her with no end-

Voyager: "...Are you like me?"
---
-Vita was swated away, but Zafira arrived with a magically charged punch, while Shamal was trying to summon chains to tie him up!-
Nanoha: "Well, we're more like friends with them..." -then the explanation- "That's really horrible! It really can't be helped?"
Fate: "I'm sorry, but you saw how it seemed to also be in agony while being destructive"
Gorgon: "...Digivice?" -then she has a headache as she's getting to remember!-
-Something about a trinket she's sometimes seen in her room...-
---
Artemis: "At least some of it"
---
-And the assaulter couldn't return that, while he attempted to get to yet anpther device he had-
-As for why the kids were not attacking the assailant, they were too busy fighting something another specimen, a relatively large cyborg reptile that was trying to get into the mansion-
1714063435047.png

Nanoha: "What even is that?"
Eleonora: "Some sort of mechanized reptile..." -trying to analyze it in a computer, when she got an alarm from another analizer- "Huh? ...Digimon Analyzer? I didn't know that was instaled" -since they haven't seen one in long, but she looks up-

1714063654948.png

WarGrowlmon
Level: Ultimate
Type: Cyborg Digimon
Attribute: Virus
Field: Dragon's Roar, Metal Empire, Nature Spirits, Virus Busters

"Possessing the name "Great Growlmon", it is a Cyborg-type Ultimate Digimon. As its name suggests, its body has grown gigantic, and its upper body has been metallized with the super-metal, "Chrome Digizoid". It is able to take flight with the two vernier attached to its shoulders, so it is possible for it to perform both anti-air and anti-ground attacks. In order to restrain it from running wild due to excess power, a restraining tool similar to a bit is attached to its jaw section. Also, since the "Assault Balancer" extending like a cable from its back section is extensible, it can be used to impale the opponent. Its Signature Move is cutting the opponent to pieces with the "Pendulum Blades" on its arms (Double Edge). Its Special Move is an attack fired from both of the gunports on its chest that destroys the opponent on the atomic level (Atomic Blaster)."
-Digimon Reference Book entry

Tiki: "It seems like some sort of otherworldly invasion, of the undead kind clearly..."
---
//just to be clear, it is Ganma Kingdom, not Gamma

Takeru: "So Alain-kun is still out there... Hopefully he'll be stopped in soon"
-Then Gengar being unable to go-
Mordred: "...Well, damn"
That itself is a good reason, imo.

Star: "No matter hard difficult it might seem!" -All of which are history books and/or books about the Butterfly family-
___

-But for now, it seems like all of the Dokis can actually agree on something: that the Snatcher is a major jerkwad- :V
___

-And every single one of them need to be stopped...-
___

-Most notably Justeaze, who's currently taking one of her combat lessons from Scáthach-
___

-She's able to!-
Yeah, but honestly, that's something I can only see for the future in about a decade or so.

Lily: "Let's staft with... This one!" -picked one at random-
---
-Yeah, none of them will deny that-
---
-Thus Starscream looks at the reactor, hearing the agonized wails of various souls-
---
-And would they see that?-
---
Amy: "Bingo~!" -INFLATES THE ENEMY-
Camilla: "Nice tables for our couches and TVs?"
---
Dark Pit: "Well, if you're gonna ponder about it, I'll get an actual spar in." :p
---
Pit: "Would you like to be part of Palutena's Guard?"

Palu: ‼
---
Emblem Tiki: "We're... in a weird in-between. We can fight but that's about the only physical interaction we can do."
Medb: "As always you have a wonderful mindset~" -to the Emblem- "You can see why I adjusted to you quick" :p
---
Meltlilith: "I might take it..."
Morrigan: "Ooooh" :p
Kiara: -Comms with Jeanne via video call- "Hello? This sector of the city is clear now"
Jeanne: "Good, though have you found the source of these specters?"
Kiara: "Unfortunately not... By the way, are you riding an elephant?"
Jeanne: "It's unfortunately a long story" -and they can hear the maniacal laughter of a woman in the background-
-The Rulers found themselves trying to stop a horde of various creatures to stomp on the streets and destroy buildings-
1714060249561.png

-And the one leading them all was a crazed nun-dressed woman in a cart with a katana, who Martha was currently clashing against, her staff stopping a hit from the cyan-dressed nun-
1714061381072.png

Nun: "GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE GREATEST FEELING OF THEM ALL!" -CLASHED HER BLADE WITH MARTHA'S STAFF AGAIN WHILE ATOP THE CART-
Martha: "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
---
Minervamon: "...Can I?" :O
---
Alice: "...So you can't play games?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, but honestly, that's something I can only see for the future in about a decade or so.

Lily: "Let's staft with... This one!" -picked one at random-
---
-Yeah, none of them will deny that-
---
-Thus Starscream looks at the reactor, hearing the agonized wails of various souls-
---
-And would they see that?-
---
Amy: "Bingo~!" -INFLATES THE ENEMY-
For you and your family's sake, I hope you're able to move ASAP regardless.

-The book contains information about numerous Queen's of Mewni, including some from the Queens from prior to the original Spell book's destruction. However, most of it is just general historical and biographical information that managed to remain recorded instead of being lost to time-

-Information about some of their spells and specific talents is highly limited, and there are no references to any of them bringing someone back from the dead...Except for as shambling corpses in one or two cases-
___

-Do the four discuss this and what they learned about the Snatcher?-
___

-Starscream has any sympathy or even pity for them or is he mostly just concerned with destroying the reactor before it can cause any worse problems?-
___

Squirtle: "(A Chikorita?)"

Pichu: "(She looks tough...)"

Pikachu: "(So does her Trainer!)" :surprised: -Mistaking Scáthach as Justeaze's Trainer since she's the one instructing her about combat right now-
___

-It's defeated, but one Fygar and one Pooka remain-

-so most end up calming down-
---
Eirika: "Is this one of your... what was it? Grunkles?"

// I just now noticed you miss an "i" in Eirika's name. But that's a pretty weird name so I get it lol
---
Phosphy: "How do you want to train?"
(Maybe it's just a coincidence that a few of us made bad puns...)
___

Dipper: "Eeyup, that's Grunkle Stan."

Mabel: "Stanley if you want to avoid confusion with Grunle Stanford!"

-I forget if I remembered the "I" at any point before or not...-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not sure if what's most effective besides battling with other Pokemon...)"

-keeps watching!-

-this makes the Totodile writhe even more!-
Scáthach: "In the end, this is just a test after all"
-And she sounds even more badass saying that!-

Mordred: "Hmmmm~ Not so fun now, huh?" :p
Penny: "A friendly competition to test our combat capabilities!" :grin:

-While Penny sounded even more cheerful- :p

-Totodile wants FOOD?-

-Alear tries to slash through the limbs with her sword-

-and Voyager see they?-
---
Queen Medusa: "You are SO annoying!"
---
Kamui: "So you know of it..."
---
-being caught off-guard only made Azura capitalize on it and strike even harder-
---
Weiss: "That... sounds familiar..."

-I think some RWBY characters were in there-
-Koyanaksaya creates more limbs to replace those, but that isn't to say that the pain she feels from every time they're cut doesn't restrains her movements and more with Fish and Volcanicus striking her with no end-

Voyager: "...Are you like me?"
---
-Vita was swated away, but Zafira arrived with a magically charged punch, while Shamal was trying to summon chains to tie him up!-
Nanoha: "Well, we're more like friends with them..." -then the explanation- "That's really horrible! It really can't be helped?"
Fate: "I'm sorry, but you saw how it seemed to also be in agony while being destructive"
Gorgon: "...Digivice?" -then she has a headache as she's getting to remember!-
-Something about a trinket she's sometimes seen in her room...-
---
Artemis: "At least some of it"
---
-And the assaulter couldn't return that, while he attempted to get to yet anpther device he had-
-As for why the kids were not attacking the assailant, they were too busy fighting something another specimen, a relatively large cyborg reptile that was trying to get into the mansion-
View attachment 388464
Nanoha: "What even is that?"
Eleonora: "Some sort of mechanized reptile..." -trying to analyze it in a computer, when she got an alarm from another analizer- "Huh? ...Digimon Analyzer? I didn't know that was instaled" -since they haven't seen one in long, but she looks up-

Tiki: "It seems like some sort of otherworldly invasion, of the undead kind clearly..."
---
//just to be clear, it is Ganma Kingdom, not Gamma

Takeru: "So Alain-kun is still out there... Hopefully he'll be stopped in soon"
-Then Gengar being unable to go-
Mordred: "...Well, damn"
-too bad YOU CAN'T SQUISH THE FISH!-
-she literally cannot match in physical strength-

-so many questions left to be answered by Lilithmon while her Tamer was laser focused on Gorgon....-

Ehh....? I thought Chaldea was already knowledgeable about Digimon....?
As for the Wendigomon....usually when a Dark Evolution like that occurs, it has to be dealt with in a severe manner.
-she seems sympathetic due to having gone through it herself once-
(That's right, the Demon Lord form she has now is meant to be the GOOD form)
....if it were possible to undo it, I'd prefer it. But the fact it can get worse is something to worry about.

You. Show me your Digivice.
(Would Gorgon even remember about it after what Isis did? Or would she just see a fossilized trinket she finds sentimental but not know why?)

-he's easing up a little while they aren't being attacked, but still on edge-
So what do you-a think is going on...?

-he ends up Mega Evolving due to Sakura and his demeanor changes from a playful trickster to a bit more unhinged-
-he then tried to enter the portal but to his and everyone's surprise, he faceplate into some barrier even he can't phase through-
-this really sinks into the group....-
-....DE GÖSTE.....that can phase through dimensions.....can't go through the portal....-
If we truly can't afford to give this nefarious abomination any mercy, then how the hell are we even supposed to take her down?!

Marco: "She's barely taking damage, and whenever she does, she's like Toffee! She just quickly regenerates it!"

Dipper: "We've gotta keep focusing on that ring! If we can destroy it, the increase in mana and power she's getting from Grid might drop back to normal levels!"

-Byleth and Shez wonder what Voyager means by that?-
___

Ralsei: "So are we...Nanoha and her friends here work for a seperate organization that's alligned with them, and my friends and I live in a separate dimension and met them all only a few months ago, so I guess none of us can be considered "official" members of Chaldea." 😅

Kris: "Hold up...those giant strings are taking damage. And they seem to be literally holding him up..."

-Spamton GIGA took advantage of Gorgon's headache to fire a massive grey laser beam at her, and fires another one at Queen Medusa if she tries to attack him out of anger immediately afterwards-
___

-How much would that be?-
___

Tetra: "Another one?! You've got to be kidding me!"

Spooky: "Oh, yeah, that's my army. Pretty scary, right?" :p

-Peppino and Tiki then see the supposed leading ghost of the army that's talking to them, and...-

-...she's literally the least menacing looking ghost they've seen so far-
___

// Another name I read wrong....I think I'll be able to remember that it's Ganma from here on out.

Pearl: "It sounds utterly bizarre, but it's only one of many dimensions GL Labs has captured entities from on this list..."

(I think only Weiss was, but Atalanta went there as well and both of them likely would've told Blake about the Backrooms and Moonjumper off-screen since she was there for the Menasor fight for the same event.)

Huh? Gengar can't enter the portal?

Amethyst: "Isn't it specifically meant for ghosts to pass through...?"

Steven: "Maybe it's closed already?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom