• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Some new girl just walking by. Name's Shez." :p
---
Yang: "You'd like it too if you could hover." :p
Specter: "Uhh, Donovan...When and how did you get here?"

___

Claptrap: "Fair point! I still want to be able to move on the ground, though...That's it! Maybe I should ask for the scientists to build me a jetpack!"

-Just looks at Claptrap with the most annoyed expression possible-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
May be unavailable this evening and a good chunk of tomorrow

Specter: "Uhh, Donovan...When and how did you get here?"

___

Claptrap: "Fair point! I still want to be able to move on the ground, though...That's it! Maybe I should ask for the scientists to build me a jetpack!"

-Just looks at Claptrap with the most annoyed expression possible-
Shez: "Just wanted to see my friend again so I crossed between worlds. Nothing crazy or anything." :p
---
Yang: "A jetpack sounds cool."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
May be unavailable this evening and a good chunk of tomorrow

Shez: "Just wanted to see my friend again so I crossed between worlds. Nothing crazy or anything." :p
---
Yang: "A jetpack sounds cool."
No worries. With Digi likely being busy for today and tomorrow as well, I might take a break from here after a bit.

Specter: "...If it weren't for the fact most of the people here already have interdimensional travel figured out, I'd argue that would be the opposite of "nothing crazy"..."
___

Claptrap: "I know, right?! Never mind, Huntresses! I've got a list of jetpack specs to write down!" -Rolls away-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No worries. With Digi likely being busy for today and tomorrow as well, I might take a break from here after a bit.

Specter: "...If it weren't for the fact most of the people here already have interdimensional travel figured out, I'd argue that would be the opposite of "nothing crazy"..."
___

Claptrap: "I know, right?! Never mind, Huntresses! I've got a list of jetpack specs to write down!" -Rolls away-
Fair enough.

Shez: "Sounds about right. Hey, that's a cool scythe." :p
---
Yang: :rolleyes:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(We'll remain here for the match as well.)

(Cheering out trainers on!)
___

-Brad grumbled again, while Tuck and Jenny chuckled-
___

Lapis: "Wait, really? I still doubt you guys were just hostile to each other..."

Peridot: "But! We can show her the way. I mean, we've been through the wringer on all this stuff. It'd be cool to share what we've learned. And, you know, I think we'll be really good at it." :grin:

Lapis: "Okay... Okay. I'll give it a try. But we'll have to take it slow."
___

-She's ultimately able to without making a sound, thankfully-
Cú: "Then let's get in! My blood's pumping up!"
---
-And they set course back to Earth?-
---
Gai: "Not hostile, but we still have come a long way!"

Breakdown: "Look, I just hope no problem is caused from this..."
---
-Indee- Oh no, she stumbled upon a vase!-
-and are glad she's in good hands-
---
Shez: "She killed nearly my whole squad on her own... Having her as an enemy is one of the scariest things in my whole life."
---
-and she craves that warmth?-
---
Sothis: "I wonder if she is only there because it amuses her..." -unaware the Rider Medusa played a part in making her a legit "good girl"... but isn't entirely wrong either :V-
-Indeed, as other kids ask for rides-
---
Sakura: "Oh... Oh goodness. Don't you resent her for that?"
---
-Yes, more than anything now-
-What the mother thinks?-
---
Nitocris "She's at least helpful when it merits it"
Huh? Oh, Bumblebee! Long time no see! It's me, Jenny! :b:
___

-She almost said that as though he's the odd one out among the Servants summoned by the Alliance...-
___

Specter: "That part was obvious enough. Still, no one should ever have to go through anything like that, much less a kid like yourself..."
___

...Does that have something to do with it? -Pointing at the Kama and the two happy kids-
___

-For now, the Pokemon are using all the ranged attacks they've got to try and keep Menasor from firing more beams-

Typical of you people... -He disappears, turning into a number of shadowy clones of Byleth that taunt her-
___

Steven: "...It's like she's so used to being treated poorly by her friends that she thinks it's normal for friends to do that..."
Byleth: -is unfazed by Jenny, at least; she looks nothing like the automatons she fought in Fodlan-
---
Shez: "Is he the only one you know the name of?"
---
Sothis: "I respect the fact that you manage to be this strong despite all that."
---
Palu: "They really warmed up to her once she showed her kinder side... and while she'll never admit it, so did she."

-Miyu and Ana there too?-
---
Shez: "Hey, where'd B go?" -looking around-

Weiss: "Perhaps she decided to tackle on the source of this mess?"

Shez: "Yeah... that sounds like her. I should probably look for her because taking it on alone sounds stupid." :p

Byleth: "Is that supposed to bother me?" -casually slashing from a distance by extending her sword into whip mode-
---
Stockholm Syndrome does thing to people.
Bumblebee: "Heya there! Jenny, correct?"
---
Sitonai: "Not exactly, it's more like he hasn't told anyone his class"
Kiritsugu: "The Fairy King? He's real?"
Sitonai: "Apparently"
---
Hayate: "I had many people supporting me!" :)
---
-Both of them were warped too, and definitely ran to hug her-

-And Kama can't deny them!-
---
-For now, it seems to be working on the Combiner-
---
Mash: "That's a... Way to say it"

-Natsuki continues saying "Like... So much of you has gone into it. So much that it feels like that's just how your life is. And throwing it away is like throwing away such a big part of your life. It makes me feel sick to think about" followed by a sigh "It's... Just really scary. It's terrifying. Yuri asked what she's scared of, Natsuki doesn't knows, a lot of things. Like being alone, not having anyone to talk to or hang out with, not being able to replace what she has with them, and she doesn't wants them to hate her. And is scared they'll hurt her for going against them-

-Yuri asks id physically, Natsuki says not, but even then ends with a "But...". Yuri clenches her fist and calls her name, Natsuki asks what, Yuri says "If anyone even thinks to cause you harm... I will unleash hell upon them"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, as other kids ask for rides-
---
Sakura: "Oh... Oh goodness. Don't you resent her for that?"
---
-Yes, more than anything now-
-What the mother thinks?-
---
Nitocris "She's at least helpful when it merits it"
Hinoka: "Of course you'll all have a turn." :)
---
Shez: "I used to. But then I realized that just comes with the job... Helps that managing to give her pause has made her contemplate getting me in her father's group" :p

-small reminder, this is just me trying to merge both games, it's not canon then again none of 3H's routes are-
---
Palu: I will make sure she never worries about her past...
---

Sothis: "I suppose she can be..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Then let's get in! My blood's pumping up!"
---
-And they set course back to Earth?-
---
Gai: "Not hostile, but we still have come a long way!"

Breakdown: "Look, I just hope no problem is caused from this..."
---
-Indee- Oh no, she stumbled upon a vase!-
Same here! -Stomps on the ground, causing her spear to somehow fall from the ceiling before she catches it-
___

-That they do, and arrive there after about an hour-
___

Lapis: "And neither do I...But we eventually defected from our home worlds and adjusted to Earth, too. So I guess it's only fair that we give Navy a chance."

Peridot: "Then let's help Navy learn all there is to know about Earth!"

Steven: "This will be great! I just know it!"
___

-She might be able to catch before it hits the floor with quick enough reflexes-

Fair enough.

Shez: "Sounds about right. Hey, that's a cool scythe." :p
---
Yang: :rolleyes:
Specter: "So I've occasionally been told..."
___

(I have never fully understood Claptrap...)

Byleth: -is unfazed by Jenny, at least; she looks nothing like the automatons she fought in Fodlan-
---
Shez: "Is he the only one you know the name of?"
---
Sothis: "I respect the fact that you manage to be this strong despite all that."
---
Palu: "They really warmed up to her once she showed her kinder side... and while she'll never admit it, so did she."

-Miyu and Ana there too?-
---
Shez: "Hey, where'd B go?" -looking around-

Weiss: "Perhaps she decided to tackle on the source of this mess?"

Shez: "Yeah... that sounds like her. I should probably look for her because taking it on alone sounds stupid." :p

Byleth: "Is that supposed to bother me?" -casually slashing from a distance by extending her sword into whip mode-
---
Stockholm Syndrome does thing to people.
---
---
---

---
---

-Natsuki continues saying "Like... So much of you has gone into it. So much that it feels like that's just how your life is. And throwing it away is like throwing away such a big part of your life. It makes me feel sick to think about" followed by a sigh "It's... Just really scary. It's terrifying. Yuri asked what she's scared of, Natsuki doesn't knows, a lot of things. Like being alone, not having anyone to talk to or hang out with, not being able to replace what she has with them, and she doesn't wants them to hate her. And is scared they'll hurt her for going against them-

-Yuri asks id physically, Natsuki says not, but even then ends with a "But...". Yuri clenches her fist and calls her name, Natsuki asks what, Yuri says "If anyone even thinks to cause you harm... I will unleash hell upon them"-
-Plus, the fact that her voice sounds remarkably similar to Lysithea, one of Byleth's students, likely brings more positive memories for her than anything-

That's right! First name Jennifer, last name Wakeman. But everyone just calls me Jenny. :p It's good to see y again, big guy! What brings you here, though?

___

-The fact that his class is unknown makes that even more bizarre...-
___

Specter: "Like the Wolkenritter and your very own friends right here?"
___

Heh, judging by their interactions, that sounds accurate. :p
___

(Need any additional help?) -Can tell that Menasor is likely as good as scrap at this point-

As a matter of fact, yes!

-Despite the range of Byleth's attacks, it's still not enough as the clones manage to dodge every attack Byleth throws at them-

___

Peridot: "SHOW THOSE CLODS WHOSE BOSS, YURI!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

---
---

-Plus, the fact that her voice sounds remarkably similar to Lysithea, one of Byleth's students, likely brings more positive memories for her than anything-

That's right! First name Jennifer, last name Wakeman. But everyone just calls me Jenny. :p It's good to see y again, big guy! What brings you here, though?

___

___

___

___

(Need any additional help?) -Can tell that Menasor is likely as good as scrap at this point-

-Despite the range of Byleth's attacks, it's still not enough as the clones manage to dodge every attack Byleth throws at them-

___

-oh, that totally does-
---
Byleth: "How strange..."
---
Sothis: -smiled at that-
---
Palutena: "It's quite adorable..."
---
Byleth: "....How annoying."
---
GO, YURI!!!

Specter: "So I've occasionally been told..."
___

(I have never fully understood Claptrap...)
Shez: "Does it have a name?"
---
Weiss: "Neither have I."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "Of course you'll all have a turn." :)
---
Shez: "I used to. But then I realized that just comes with the job... Helps that managing to give her pause has made her contemplate getting me in her father's group" :p

-small reminder, this is just me trying to merge both games, it's not canon then again none of 3H's routes are-
---
Palu: I will make sure she never worries about her past...
---

Sothis: "I suppose she can be..."
-The little girls all seem excited, minus Ana... She hides it well-
---
Sakura: "Seems you impressed her well huh?"
---
-Indeed, she must always be there to reasure her...-
---
Tamamo: "She says it's hard work and determination"
Same here! -Stomps on the ground, causing her spear to somehow fall from the ceiling before she catches it-
___

-That they do, and arrive there after about an hour-
___

Lapis: "And neither do I...But we eventually defected from our home worlds and adjusted to Earth, too. So I guess it's only fair that we give Navy a chance."

Peridot: "Then let's help Navy learn all there is to know about Earth!"

Steven: "This will be great! I just know it!"
___

-She might be able to catch before it hits the floor with quick enough reflexes-
-They enter, and thus request for adjustments to be made for teh terrain-
---
-Without any difficulties, it seems!-
---
Breakdown: "Okay... But I'll still be a little wary, sorry!" -hearing of the abuse Motormaster made him go through, it makes sense he remains somewhat paranoid-
---
-SHE PANICS, BUT TRIES TO DO THAT!-

___

___

___

___

___

-oh, that totally does-
---
---
---
---
---
GO, YURI!!!
Bumblebee: "You could say I'm currently an ambassador for my kind" :p
---
Sitonai: "That guy really gives me bad vibes, but I can't put on my tongue why"
---
Hayate: "Yep. All of them very much~!" -smiling now too, but Sothis is soon to finish vanishing?-
---
-Kama wants to say something to deny it, but her newly found out maternal instincts to hug the kids overtake her!-
---
-Well, oof-
---
-Natsuki snorts in laughter, Yuri says to not laugh at her, Natsuki apolgizes and says she likes that. That's all. Yuri does an "Oh" and says she meant it. Natsuki gives her an endearing look saying she knows she did. And also, that she needed it-

Mash: "And she also accepted it!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They enter, and thus request for adjustments to be made for teh terrain-
---
-Without any difficulties, it seems!-
---
Breakdown: "Okay... But I'll still be a little wary, sorry!" -hearing of the abuse Motormaster made him go through, it makes sense he remains somewhat paranoid-
---
-SHE PANICS, BUT TRIES TO DO THAT!-
-They want a fair fight suited for a mostly ground-based duel, after all-
___

Brad: "Okay, I think that's enough outer space travel for one day."

Tuck: "That was seriously the coolest thing ever!"

Even cooler than me? :p

Tuck: "Deity powers are a whole other type of cool." :p
___

Lapis: "You won't be the only one who is..." -Uses her hydrokinesis powers to pop the same bubble that she trapped Navy in, releasing her-

Navy: "Thank you!" :grin:
___

-Is she able to?-

-oh, that totally does-
---
---
---
---
---
GO, YURI!!!
---
---
Hayate: "Yep. All of them very much~!" -smiling now too, but Sothis is soon to finish vanishing?-
---
-Kama wants to say something to deny it, but her newly found out maternal instincts to hug the kids overtake her!-
---
-Well, oof-
---
-Natsuki snorts in laughter, Yuri says to not laugh at her, Natsuki apolgizes and says she likes that. That's all. Yuri does an "Oh" and says she meant it. Natsuki gives her an endearing look saying she knows she did. And also, that she needed it-

Whoa, really? You're the official Autobot ambassador, now?! :b:
___

-Even Chen Gong, who many of the rebels here believe uses shady methods even while working with them, seemed to immediately realize that there was something distinctly off about Oberon...-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

...I have to admit, I find it hard to believe she once worked with a monster like Toffee. But I suppose it's not far different from my own past conflict with the Emiyas and Team Resonance...
___

-The spell's only purpose seems to be to disorient the Snatcher's opponents, however, as the shadow clones never attack and eventually reform into the Snatcher himself, who summons a horde of his minions to his side that start spinning around him in a circular pattern-
___

Steven: "I think they may have just became friends for real, this time." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They want a fair fight suited for a mostly ground-based duel, after all-
___

Brad: "Okay, I think that's enough outer space travel for one day."

Tuck: "That was seriously the coolest thing ever!"

Even cooler than me? :p

Tuck: "Deity powers are a whole other type of cool." :p
___

Lapis: "You won't be the only one who is..." -Uses her hydrokinesis powers to pop the same bubble that she trapped Navy in, releasing her-

Navy: "Thank you!" :grin:
___

-Is she able to?-
-Indeed, so a hard and rocky terrain should do-
---
Rin: Yes~! Praise me more~!
---
Don: "You feel okay?"
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, so a hard and rocky terrain should do-
---
Rin: Yes~! Praise me more~!
---
Don: "You feel okay?"
---
-Like a mountain-based arena-

This place can really have it's own terrain shifted?
___

-Rin may have Ishtar's powers, but their personalities may have more in common than either would care to admit- :p

Tuck: "What else can your deity powers do?"
___

Navy: "Oh, I'm better than okay! I'm ready to start living on Earth!"
___

-Cue LoZ jar/vase breaking sound effect-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "Not really...I have named some of my attacks, though."
___

-Do the others agree or nah?-
Shez: "Huh, so did I." -makes one of her swords appear out of thin air-
---
-they pretty much agree-

-The little girls all seem excited, minus Ana... She hides it well-
---
Sakura: "Seems you impressed her well huh?"
---
-Indeed, she must always be there to reasure her...-
---
Tamamo: "She says it's hard work and determination"
-Camilla can tell but doesn't pry-
---
Shez: "Seems so, and I've really found my calling as part of Jeralt's Mercenaries."
---
-and she will-
---
Sothis: "She annoys you with this sentence as well?"

---
---
---
---
-Well, oof-
---

___

-Even Chen Gong, who many of the rebels here believe uses shady methods even while working with them, seemed to immediately realize that there was something distinctly off about Oberon...-
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

...I have to admit, I find it hard to believe she once worked with a monster like Toffee. But I suppose it's not far different from my own past conflict with the Emiyas and Team Resonance...
___

-The spell's only purpose seems to be to disorient the Snatcher's opponents, however, as the shadow clones never attack and eventually reform into the Snatcher himself, who summons a horde of his minions to his side that start spinning around him in a circular pattern-
___

Byleth: She seems comfortable with him...
---
Shez: "...Do you know the name of the others?"
---
-she's already starting to vanish MCU style-

Sothis: "It would appear my time is unfortunately up..."
---
Palu: "It shows that there was a heart inside of her all along. All she needed was a little love."
---
Byleth: "Just cut to the chase." -more slashes-

-Shez about to find Byleth-
---
THIS IS SO CUTE!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Huh, so did I." -makes one of her swords appear out of thin air-
---
-they pretty much agree-
Specter: "...Who's the companion you're visiting again?" -Really starting to question just which dimension this person is from-
___

-Virtually everyone but Gaster, Chachazero and maybe Alphys also agree, to be fair-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...Who's the companion you're visiting again?" -Really starting to question just which dimension this person is from-
___

-Virtually everyone but Gaster, Chachazero and maybe Alphys also agree, to be fair-
Shez: "Have you met Byleth? She's kinda new-ish here so you might not..."
---
-poor Claptrap-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

___

---
---

---
Palu: "It shows that there was a heart inside of her all along. All she needed was a little love."
---

---
THIS IS SO CUTE!
Bumblebee: "Sure, I just managed to meet up with Optimus a bit back and he assigned me here!"
---
Sitonai: "Sure, the Assassin is-"
Kiritsugu: "Charlotte Corday"
Sitonai: "...Huh, you met her?" -Gareth too-
---
Nanoha: "I really hope we see you soon..."
---
Alice: "Kamama has been treating us so well, she's so nice~!"
Mary: "She goes along our tea parties and dressing ups too~!"
---
-Meanwhile Gaster asks what about Breakdown?-
---
-As the conversation lapses, Natsuki slides the box of cupcakes back to Yuri. She tells her to just take them, she doesn't wants other people to have them anymore. Yuri asked if she's sure, Natsuki nods and affirms she's sure. Yuri says she'll take them, and will enjoy them. Natsuki looks away, but a feeling of warmth takes over her. She holds on to that feeling, knowing it will give her courage-
-Like a mountain-based arena-

This place can really have it's own terrain shifted?
___

-Rin may have Ishtar's powers, but their personalities may have more in common than either would care to admit- :p

Tuck: "What else can your deity powers do?"
___

Navy: "Oh, I'm better than okay! I'm ready to start living on Earth!"
___

-Cue LoZ jar/vase breaking sound effect-
Cú: "Neat" -summons Gáe Bolg, trady to kick things off-
---
-Indeed they would- :p

Rin: "You saw that I can fly, right?"
---
Gai: "LEt's get you know some Earth customs, then!"
---
Lusamine: 😨
-Camilla can tell but doesn't pry-
---
Shez: "Seems so, and I've really found my calling as part of Jeralt's Mercenaries."
---
-and she will-
---
Sothis: "She annoys you with this sentence as well?"
Ana: "...Maybe I will try the wyvern now"
---
Sakura: "...t-hen it was a win for you! Hahaha!" Phew, that was less awkward than I expected.
---
-Mary shakes less now-
---
Tamamo: "Yeah, sometimes"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ana: "...Maybe I will try the wyvern now"
---
Sakura: "...t-hen it was a win for you! Hahaha!" Phew, that was less awkward than I expected.
---
-Mary shakes less now-
---
Tamamo: "Yeah, sometimes"
Camilla: "Hop in then." :)
---
Shez: "Yeah, how about your past now?" :p
---
-happy with mother-
---
Sothis: "She never changes." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Neat" -summons Gáe Bolg, trady to kick things off-
---
-Indeed they would- :p

Rin: "You saw that I can fly, right?"
---
Gai: "LEt's get you know some Earth customs, then!"
---
Lusamine: 😨
-While Undyne strikes a battle stance with the Spear of Justice-
___

Tuck: "Sure did! Not quite as surprising, since Jenny and a bunch of other people we know can also fly one way or another."
___

Peridot: "So you're an Earthling. But what does that mean? Well, the answer is..."

Lapis: -Flips a chalkboard to reveal a drawing of a shrugging alien-

Peridot: "Who knows?!" :chuckle: "And that's the beauty of Earth. Nothing here makes sense, but that's why you have us now."
___

...Wh-What was that?!

It sounded like a glass or ceramic object being shattered. We may want to actually investigate this time... -Audibly concerned-

Shez: "Okay, you met her. And yeah, I am. We've had many battles together."
---
-a win he wears with pride?-
Specter: "...Close friend of hers?"
___

-All the time, now. It may have been partly to boost his ego, but he actually did get to do the right thing for once, and even some of those who find him annoying were willing to admit that he was a big help, there-

---
---

---
---

---
THIS IS SO CUTE!
Bumblebee: "Sure, I just managed to meet up with Optimus a bit back and he assigned me here!"
---
---
---
---
---
-As the conversation lapses, Natsuki slides the box of cupcakes back to Yuri. She tells her to just take them, she doesn't wants other people to have them anymore. Yuri asked if she's sure, Natsuki nods and affirms she's sure. Yuri says she'll take them, and will enjoy them. Natsuki looks away, but a feeling of warmth takes over her. She holds on to that feeling, knowing it will give her courage-
Optimus? The same Optimus who serves as the leader of all Autobots?

-That might be because she's a robot as well, Byleth-

___

-As well as Roberts, but only Byleth has personally met all three of them so far-
___

Specter: "...Are you going to be alright until next Hallow's Eve?"
___

But how did anyone manage to prove to her that people could still care about her...?
___

-He doesn't just send his minions spinning around to act as a ground-hazard, but casts more energy pillars at Byleth around the same time, all of which create toxic shockwaves and energy sparks as well, throwing out almost every spell and attack he's got to try and land hits-

Now with the Combiner largely defeated...I have to ask, what about their one absent member? -Looks at Breakdown's car form-

Steven: "That's Breakdown, please don't hurt him. He's not with them anymore,. The only reason he was even part of their group in the first place because they kept pushing him around and he didn't know how to stand up for himself, he didn't even attack anyone else before the lotheres made Menasor form unless it was to defend himself..."

I see... -Sad sigh- Then it truly was wrongful of me to destroy them all previously...
___

Peridot: "Will she finally tell those other so-called "friends" of hers to take a hike?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

___

-As well as Roberts, but only Byleth has personally met all three of them so far-
___

___

But how did anyone manage to prove to her that people could still care about her...?
___

-He doesn't just send his minions spinning around to act as a ground-hazard, but casts more energy pillars at Byleth around the same time, all of which create toxic shockwaves and energy sparks as well, throwing out almost every spell and attack he's got to try and land hits-

Now with the Combiner largely defeated...I have to ask, what about their one absent member? -Looks at Breakdown's car form-

Steven: "That's Breakdown, please don't hurt him. He's not with them anymore,. The only reason he was even part of their group in the first place because they kept pushing him around and he didn't know how to stand up for himself, he didn't even attack anyone else before the lotheres made Menasor form unless it was to defend himself..."

I see... -Sad sigh- Then it truly was wrongful of me to destroy them all previously...
___

Peridot: "Will she finally tell those other so-called "friends" of hers to take a hike?"
Shez: "Okay, I've never seen a golem quite like that one." -yes, she called Jenny a golem :V-
---
Byleth: "We've also met Gareth and Bartholomew."
---
Sothis: "If you need me, I will be one with Byleth." -only her upper half is left now-
---
-does Kama say it?-
---
Weiss: "We'll always end up making mistakes in life, Gaster. We're not perfect, nor will we ever be. Moping around our mistake will not undo them, the only way to move is forward."

-Byleth honestly starting to be overwhelmed... until a familiar purple magic spike was fired at the Snatcher-

Byleth: Shez...
---
That's adorable...

Specter: "...Close friend of hers?"
___

-All the time, now. It may have been partly to boost his ego, but he actually did get to do the right thing for once, and even some of those who find him annoying were willing to admit that he was a big help, there-
Shez: "So tight we might as well be siblings." :p
---
-well, as big as he could be... :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "So tight we might as well be siblings." :p
---
-well, as big as he could be... :V-
Specter: "...I see. She must've been quite happy to see you again here."
___

-At the very least, he still helped defeat most of the creatures they fought-

-And typical of Claptrap, he's also wondering why neither he nor any of the scientists or XJs have received medals for the mission yet-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...I see. She must've been quite happy to see you again here."
___

-At the very least, he still helped defeat most of the creatures they fought-

-And typical of Claptrap, he's also wondering why neither he nor any of the scientists or XJs have received medals for the mission yet-
Shez: "You got no idea. Her smiles are the cutest." :p
---
-poor Claptrap lmao-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "You got no idea. Her smiles are the cutest." :p
---
-poor Claptrap lmao-
Specter: "Sounds like something that usually the older sibling would say..." -Knows because of how much Oui dotes on Abigail-

___

(Can you believe he actually helped defeat that parasite...erm, bounty hunter...thing? Ugh, what was it called again?) :glare:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Hop in then." :)
---
Shez: "Yeah, how about your past now?" :p
---
-happy with mother-
---
Sothis: "She never changes." :p
-Ana does as such!-
---
Sakura: "...It's a little... Personal"
---
Mary: "Thank you..."
---
Tamamo: "Some things never do"
-While Undyne strikes a battle stance with the Spear of Justice-
___

Tuck: "Sure did! Not quite as surprising, since Jenny and a bunch of other people we know can also fly one way or another."
___

Peridot: "So you're an Earthling. But what does that mean? Well, the answer is..."

Lapis: -Flips a chalkboard to reveal a drawing of a shrugging alien-

Peridot: "Who knows?!" :chuckle: "And that's the beauty of Earth. Nothing here makes sense, but that's why you have us now."
___

...Wh-What was that?!

It sounded like a glass or ceramic object being shattered. We may want to actually investigate this time... -Audibly concerned-
---
Rin: "Okay, fair enough"
---
Gai: "And isn't it great to venture into the unknown and find out what's there?"
---
Aya: -Remembering that one time she fought Bokoblins- "Let's go. Quick"

___

___

___

___

___

Shez: "Okay, I've never seen a golem quite like that one." -yes, she called Jenny a golem :V-
---
---
Sothis: "If you need me, I will be one with Byleth." -only her upper half is left now-
---
-does Kama say it?-
---
Weiss: "We'll always end up making mistakes in life, Gaster. We're not perfect, nor will we ever be. Moping around our mistake will not undo them, the only way to move is forward."

-Byleth honestly starting to be overwhelmed... until a familiar purple magic spike was fired at the Snatcher-

---
That's adorable...
Bumblebee: "The one and only"

-Being fair, both rocks and metal are made of minerals- :V
---
Sitonai: "...Okay, so besides those three, there's Oda Nobunaga as an Avenger"
Kirtisugu: "Troublesome..."
---
Illya: "W-We'll ask her about you!"
---
Kama: "I... Uuuuh... Um..."
Ana: "Mommy said that she hugged her after she realized how she never felt any real love"
Kama: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
---
-Breakdown is very quiet, and trying his hardest not to shake in fear, really just wanting to live-
---
-Next day, Natsuki was the first to arrive, and she also brought reading material, sitting in her usual spot, holding a manga volume while her lunch sits besides her. Yuri sits down as well and opens her book. Natsuki says it sucks when a good series has to come to an end, like it's such a big part of your life and the next day there's nothing left. It makes you feel so empty. Yuri says that unfortunately she's about to experience that as well, this is the last book in her series-

Mash: "Ah, discussing the inevitability of things ending..."

-Natsuki says that sucks. Yuri says "But... There's something satisfying about letting a story conclude. I don't know if I'd want it to go on forever", Natsuki answers "Maybe. But there are some things that I wish could", so Yuri asks if she has read something that overstayed its welcome. Natsuki answers that definitely, she can think of at least one thing that got pretty unbearable like halfway through and the ending sucked. So it sucks when something good has to end, but also when they invent more plot until you don't like it anymore. She guesses it sucks either way, Yuri agrees, but says it's the inevitability of things, all come to an end-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "Sounds like something that usually the older sibling would say..." -Knows because of how much Oui dotes on Abigail-

___

(Can you believe he actually helped defeat that parasite...erm, bounty hunter...thing? Ugh, what was it called again?) :glare:
Shez: "I guess it kinda does, huh..."
---
Weiss: "How much help did he actually do?"

-Ana does as such!-
---
Sakura: "...It's a little... Personal"
---
Mary: "Thank you..."
---
Tamamo: "Some things never do"
Camilla: "How cute." :)
---
Shez: "You don't have to say it if you don't wanna. Last thing I want is to make you uncomfortable."
---
-more hugging...-
---
Sothis: "For better or for worse."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "How cute." :)
---
Shez: "You don't have to say it if you don't wanna. Last thing I want is to make you uncomfortable."
---
-more hugging...-
---
Sothis: "For better or for worse."
Ana: "..." -tries to not blush as she goes to the wyvern-
---
Sakura: "Phew. I'm sorry, but also thank you"
---
Mary: "Thank you so much..."
---
Nitocris: "I see. What about their world's Medusa?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ana: "..." -tries to not blush as she goes to the wyvern-
---
Sakura: "Phew. I'm sorry, but also thank you"
---
Mary: "Thank you so much..."
---
Nitocris: "I see. What about their world's Medusa?"
-Camilla picks her up-
---
Shez: "No problem, girl." :p
---
Palutena: "My sweet little Mary..."
---
Sothis: "I don't like her."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Camilla picks her up-
---
Shez: "No problem, girl." :p
---
Palutena: "My sweet little Mary..."
---
Sothis: "I don't like her."
-She surprised-
Ana: "...I can do it on my own"
---
Sakura: "So, what weapon you yield?"
---
Mary: "...I want to eat some of the macarons with you"
---
Tamamo: "No one does" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Rin: "Okay, fair enough"
---
Gai: "And isn't it great to venture into the unknown and find out what's there?"
---
Aya: -Remembering that one time she fought Bokoblins- "Let's go. Quick"
-BARRAGE OF WATER SPEARS ARE THROWN AT CU!-
___

Tuck: "Do you have any other powers?"
___

Lapis: "It totally can be, but it also might be hard to like Earth at first. It's also where...a bunch of bad stuff happened."

Navy: "I love it! It's so... sunny."

Peridot: "Ah, yes! The sun! Ever burning... Until it's not."
___

-Both Gaster and Alphys nodded affirmatively, but heading towards the door to Lusamine's room-

Shez: "I guess it kinda does, huh..."
---
Weiss: "How much help did he actually do?"
Specter: "Are you actually siblings...?"
___

(The scientists have been saying he actually helped a lot...If he really did, how he helped so much is anyone's guess...)

---
---
---
-does Kama say it?-
---

---
That's adorable...

---
---
---
Ana: "Mommy said that she hugged her after she realized how she never felt any real love"
---
-Breakdown is very quiet, and trying his hardest not to shake in fear, really just wanting to live-
---
-Next day, Natsuki was the first to arrive, and she also brought reading material, sitting in her usual spot, holding a manga volume while her lunch sits besides her. Yuri sits down as well and opens her book. Natsuki says it sucks when a good series has to come to an end, like it's such a big part of your life and the next day there's nothing left. It makes you feel so empty. Yuri says that unfortunately she's about to experience that as well, this is the last book in her series-

-Natsuki says that sucks. Yuri says "But... There's something satisfying about letting a story conclude. I don't know if I'd want it to go on forever", Natsuki answers "Maybe. But there are some things that I wish could", so Yuri asks if she has read something that overstayed its welcome. Natsuki answers that definitely, she can think of at least one thing that got pretty unbearable like halfway through and the ending sucked. So it sucks when something good has to end, but also when they invent more plot until you don't like it anymore. She guesses it sucks either way, Yuri agrees, but says it's the inevitability of things, all come to an end-
Oh my gosh, that's awesome news! I still really wanna meet the rest of the Autobots somed-Hey, do you just call me a golem?! :glare:
___

-Although, there's a chance Nobunaga might already be on Chaldea's side...-
___

-Illya saddened to see Sothis disappearing again?-
___

...You felt empathy towards her...
___

-Gaster couldn't help but sigh yet again-

You're quite correct about that, Weiss. There are simply some weights that we may have to always carry...But that doesn't mean they we should let them consume us. Otherwise, what room do we leavefor change? With that said, while I'm certain I can't atone for hastily destroying all of every bot in this unit previously, I do wish to try and make things right for the one among them who deserved better...

-Cautiously approaches Breakdown-

Breakdown, was it?

Hold up, there's TWO of you, now?!
___

Steven: "This one's getting kinda deep..."

Peridot: "Even these side stories themselves may almost be over..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-BARRAGE OF WATER SPEARS ARE THROWN AT CU!-
___

Tuck: "Do you have any other powers?"
___

Lapis: "It totally can be, but it also might be hard to like Earth at first. It's also where...a bunch of bad stuff happened."

Navy: "I love it! It's so... sunny."

Peridot: "Ah, yes! The sun! Ever burning... Until it's not."
___

-Both Gaster and Alphys nodded affirmatively, but heading towards the door to Lusamine's room-
-WHO DODGED THEM AT THAT VERY MOMENT, EVEN LEAPING ON TOP OF ONE AND OFF TO SHOW OFF-
---
Rin: "I can summon the Bull of Heaven"
---
Ahim: "It feels very warm, right?" :)
---
-Lusamine tries at this point to run to her room-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She surprised-
Ana: "...I can do it on my own"
---
Sakura: "So, what weapon you yield?"
---
Mary: "...I want to eat some of the macarons with you"
---
Tamamo: "No one does" :p
Camilla: "Oh, a little independent, are you?" :p
---
Shez: "I specialize in dual wielding swords, but I'm pretty scary with magic and I'm learning axes too." :p

-a far cry from the other person from Shez's world, Byleth, who can excel at more or less anything, including her own bare fists-
---
Palu: "They should be cold enough by now." :)
---
-well, someone does :V-

Specter: "Are you actually siblings...?"
___

(The scientists have been saying he actually helped a lot...If he really did, how he helped so much is anyone's guess...)
Shez: "I guess I was sort of... adopted, you could say." :lol:
---
Weiss: "By being lucky?"

---
---
---
---
---

Oh my gosh, that's awesome news! I still really wanna meet the rest of the Autobots somed-Hey, do you just call me a golem?! :glare:
___

___

___

___

You're quite correct about that, Weiss. There are simply some weights that we may have to always carry...But that doesn't mean they we should let them consume us. Otherwise, what room do we leavefor change? With that said, while I'm certain I can't atone for hastily destroying all of every bot in this unit previously, I do wish to try and make things right for the one among them who deserved better...

Breakdown, was it?

___

Shez: "What's wrong with that?"

-doesn't help that Golems in 3H are actually made of metal, so Shez is technically correct :V-
---
Byleth: "You know her?"

This made me think of how cool a spar between Nobu and Shez could be
---
Sothis: "I truly had a good time with you children. May we meet another d-" -fully gone before finishing her sentence-

Kanna: ".....She was so nice."
---
Palu: "And I didn't lie when I said seeing how I was close to losing my whole family struck her to the core. As cynical as she may be, it seemed she didn't wish for anyone else to suffer like she did, so knowing she would be responsible for the death of my family... That may have been a key factor that made her consider the idea of defecting."
---
Shez: "Two army-crushing mercenaries versus one spooky ghost. Sounds about fair to me, right?" :p
---
Of course Yuri would get all philosophical...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-WHO DODGED THEM AT THAT VERY MOMENT, EVEN LEAPING ON TOP OF ONE AND OFF TO SHOW OFF-
---
Rin: "I can summon the Bull of Heaven"
---
Ahim: "It feels very warm, right?" :)
---
-Lusamine tries at this point to run to her room-
-Undyne isn't surprised, so she throws spears from above, and more in a circular pattern around him as well simulteanously-
___

Tuck: "What's that? A giant space bull?"

Brad: "It's kinda this giant monster from Mesopotamian mythology."
___

Navy: "It's super warm! Perfect for a Gem like me!"

Lapis: "Heh, well, it's not always warm. This planet has weather, which can be confusing and alarming. It's sunny now, but it can always rain later."
___

-Is she able to?-

Shez: "I guess I was sort of... adopted, you could say." :lol:
---
Weiss: "By being lucky?"
Specter; "Well, there's nothing wrong with that. I've more or less kinda taken a kid under my wing myself, though she's also got two older sibling figures look after her as well.."
___

(...I wouldn't exactly consider Claptrap the luckiest person around...)

-Even compared to Qrow-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter; "Well, there's nothing wrong with that. I've more or less kinda taken a kid under my wing myself, though she's also got two older sibling figures look after her as well.."
___

(...I wouldn't exactly consider Claptrap the luckiest person around...)

-Even compared to Qrow-
Shez: "Yeah, family's not always a blood thing. It's... actually the second time I was taken under someone's wing myself. Both times have helped me shape up to become the badass warrior before you." :p
---
Weiss: "Even less lucky than Qrow..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Yeah, family's not always a blood thing. It's... actually the second time I was taken under someone's wing myself. Both times have helped me shape up to become the badass warrior before you." :p
---
Weiss: "Even less lucky than Qrow..."
Specter: Sounds like most of this organization..." -

___

(But I also wouldn't call him one of the more skilled fighters around here, either...)

-Maybe they just underestimated him? Hard to blame them considering his personality-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: Sounds like most of this organization..." -

___

(But I also wouldn't call him one of the more skilled fighters around here, either...)

-Maybe they just underestimated him? Hard to blame them considering his personality-
Shez: -blinks- "It does?"
---
Weiss: "I guess his luck turned around for this one time...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh yeah, now that Breakdown is gonna remain in Beach City a separate entry for him has to be made too.
___

___

___

___

Breakdown, was it?

___

Shez: "What's wrong with that?"

-doesn't help that Golems in 3H are actually made of metal, so Shez is technically correct :V-
---
Byleth: "You know her?"

This made me think of how cool a spar between Nobu and Shez could be
---
Sothis: "I truly had a good time with you children. May we meet another d-" -fully gone before finishing her sentence-

Kanna: ".....She was so nice."
---
Palu: "And I didn't lie when I said seeing how I was close to losing my whole family struck her to the core. As cynical as she may be, it seemed she didn't wish for anyone else to suffer like she did, so knowing she would be responsible for the death of my family... That may have been a key factor that made her consider the idea of defecting."
---
Shez: "Two army-crushing mercenaries versus one spooky ghost. Sounds about fair to me, right?" :p
---
Of course Yuri would get all philosophical...
Bumblebee: "We're not magical, but I see where you comes from" :p
---
Kiritsugu: "Yes, she's a very chaotic and important figure to my world's history... Especially on the chaotic part"

Totally
---
Illya: "...You think she's still here but we can't see her?"

Jack: "Likely"
---
Mary: "But now we can be with Kamama every day, right~?"

Kama: "...I-I guess I do, kids..." -Alice and Mary did a big "yay~!"-
---
Breakdown: "Please, please don't hurt me..."
---
Monika: "I do see her points, though..."

-The two fell silent, slowly eating while making their way through their reading material... Except Natsuki isn't touching her food at all. She asks Yuri if she goes out during the weekends, she replies with an "excuse me?" with Natsuki asking if with friends, like at the mall, downtown or whatever. Yuri says she's not a total shut-in, Natsuki admits her bad for making assumptions, but Yuri also admits she goes out less often than other people-

-She doesn't really meets with friends and spends time arbitrarily like that. Usually she meet with her board game group, which Natsuki asks about, but Yuri says it doesn't matters, it's just more nerdy stuff. She asks why she asked though, Natsuki says she's just curious, she couldn't picture it, so... Yeah, just curious-

Monika: "She's into board games?"

Mash: "I mean, books don't have to be her only thing, right?"
Camilla: "Oh, a little independent, are you?" :p
---
Shez: "I specialize in dual wielding swords, but I'm pretty scary with magic and I'm learning axes too." :p

-a far cry from the other person from Shez's world, Byleth, who can excel at more or less anything, including her own bare fists-
---
Palu: "They should be cold enough by now." :)
---
-well, someone does :V-
Ana: "I just know how to ride these kind of creatures"
---
Sakura: "Oh, so less than Eisner-san... Ah! Sorry, I didn't mean to compare like that!"
---
Mary: "Ah, they can be eaten now~!" -picks one-
---
Nitocris: "Besides her alternate and also violent self..."
-Undyne isn't surprised, so she throws spears from above, and more in a circular pattern around him as well simulteanously-
___

Tuck: "What's that? A giant space bull?"

Brad: "It's kinda this giant monster from Mesopotamian mythology."
___

Navy: "It's super warm! Perfect for a Gem like me!"

Lapis: "Heh, well, it's not always warm. This planet has weather, which can be confusing and alarming. It's sunny now, but it can always rain later."
___

-Is she able to?-
-Alph thinks she's neat already- :p -Cú on his side, is casting a rune, because yeah, remember he can do that?- :p
---
Rin: "Yes, buuuut it'd be a bad idea to summon him here..." -Ishtar wouldn't have doubted to do it ASAP just for bragging rights-
---
Breakdown: "It can also snow, and believe me, driving through during that is a headache"
---
-Nope, they see her- :p

Top Bottom