• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Yeah..." -head down-
---
Weiss: "...No..."
Penny: "It...was never a fully safe world, but based on our knowledge of other dimensions, very few are."
___

-And since images don't really do the drama of the scene justice, here's a video of most of the scene-

-The shockingly enough, the camera then zooms in to show Sasha, in an effort to save Anne and the Plantars, intentionally letting go of Anne's hand to let herself fall, just as the first verse of the Bill Withers song ends and transitions into complete silence, while Anne cries out a desperate "NO!" witnessing this-

-Winter just gasped from shock, in disbelief-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "It...was never a fully safe world, but based on our knowledge of other dimensions, very few are."
___

-And since images don't really do the drama of the scene justice, here's a video of most of the scene-

-The shockingly enough, the camera then zooms in to show Sasha, in an effort to save Anne and the Plantars, intentionally letting go of Anne's hand to let herself fall, just as the first verse of the Bill Withers song ends and transitions into complete silence, while Anne cries out a desperate "NO!" witnessing this-

-Winter just gasped from shock, in disbelief-
Ruby: "So no point dwelling on it."
---
Weiss: :sadeyes:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "So no point dwelling on it."
---
Weiss: :sadeyes:
Claptrap: "True that! Some worlds are just deadlier than others!"

-He's not helping...-
___

-The soundtrack goes completely silent, and Sasha just shuts her eyes with an expression of guilt. She's shown falling for a good five seconds afterwards, raising the tension even more-

-Winter started to cry as well, not knowing how Sasha could possibly survive this...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "True that! Some worlds are just deadlier than others!"

-He's not helping...-
___

-The soundtrack goes completely silent, and Sasha just shuts her eyes with an expression of guilt. She's shown falling for a good five seconds afterwards, raising the tension even more-

-Winter started to cry as well, not knowing how Sasha could possibly survive this...-
Ruby: "Not helping..."
---
Weiss: "Did she truly..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Not helping..."
---
Weiss: "Did she truly..."
Penny: "It is true that Remnant was always dangerous, both because of the Grimm, and those who sought to endanger it's people...But I suppose it is also true that we no longer gain anything by worrying about a planet that is no longer safe to inhabit, nor the civilization that is no longer there..."
___

-When she's about halfway away from the ground, however, Grime reappears, and belts out a battle cry while leaping towards Sasha, grabbing her with one arm and latching onto to Toad Tower by stabbing a sword into it's wall, saving her and effectively slowing both of their falls-

(...Grime saved her!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (...Should we let him get close, at least?)
___

Crime and evil plans in general? Totally, unfortunately...
___

-Maybe they should take a vote?-

-Or ask if anyone else knows the current situation of St. Olga's before deciding if they should actually directly travel there?-
___

Whew! -Grabs a glass of water and sips from it, wiping some sweat from her brow-

-Gaster did the same, somehow having the ability to sweat despite being a skeleton-

-The others have seen Sans sweat during serious fights, so it's not surprising anymore- :V
Lily: Maybe that's fair...
---
Rin: "That sounds terrible... Yet something I'm used to"
---
Ahim: Maybe I could call Star and ask her...
---
-And it's not like they'd ask given, yeah, that- :V

Aya: "Thank you, now in about two to three days I can open!"
-Camilla immediately picks her up-

Hinoka: ...Okay, that's cute.
---
Byleth: "...Fair enough..."
---
-oh damn...-
---
Sothis: "Fair enough, I suppose."
Illya: "Woah! Hi there~!" -definitely liked it-
---
Tiki: "Yeah, it does" -undoes her hair to sleep-
---
Kama: Why something so horrible?!
---
Tamamo: "She's way too quiet anyway, so it's not like she'd like us divulging much into her, huh?"
Y-You're both right. W-Well, here's the story then... -Takes a deep breath, before first going on to explain who Drakkon was and what his empire is like, along with how he became aligned with the likes of Dr. Coyle, Koyanskaya, and Toffee and the damage they did, alongside the Space Pirates and Phazon-
___

-The heart barrier eventually lifts, so the Rudinn Rangers end up having to continue their normal attacks without the help of the Head Hathys for a minute-
___

-And a reality warper like Bill could certainly change the timeline dramatically...-
___

It's...really gone!

I missed you!

-Actually ran into Undyne's room to kiss her,
a kiss Undyne immediately returned-
___

(...You've got to be joking...)

Oh, I assure you, I'm not! I believe these bots call themselves...Decepticons? Well, they did when they were alive, at least! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Ugh, don't you ever shut up? :glare:
___

Peridot: "...Could she have made a worse error in judgement?!"
-reaction?-
---
-Byleth was observing to try and learn of their tactics-
---
Sothis: "It very much does." :) -nomming candy-
---
Arlon: -writing things down on a note pad-
---
Shez: "These machines hit a little too close to home..."
---
No, she could not.
Elita: "...And I thought Shockwave was insane!"
Optimus: "Please Elita... Even if I agree on the sentiment"
---
-Making it quick for Ransik to slash through many, while Sitonai tried to once again shoot fire arrows at him-
---
Erika: "Plus maybe we could do fun stuff with magic!"
Hayate: "Like flying?" :p
Erika: "Maybe!"
---
Altera: "I haven't felt this well in ages..."
---
-And alongside the black Kenworth K100 Aerodyne sleeper truck, four other cars crash in! A yellow Tyrrell P34 Six-Wheeler race car, a maroon Porsche 928, an off white Lamborghini Countach and a dark grey Ferrari 308 GTB sports car. True to what the Snatcher said, all have the Decepticon insignia-

1674775325205.png

-All of them making sure to run over people and crash stuff, and were it not for the fact most aren't human or have superpowers, it'd be so much worse to say the least-
---
-Of course, the in-game Monika asks how come, Natsuki obviously dodging the question says she's busy now so she should aske her later, to which Monika felt silent as Natsuki stared at her paper. Monika can see now what it says on the paper sheet: "To Sayori:". Understanding, she smiles, placing her hand on Natsuki's shoulders and whispering "I'm proud of you". Natsuki looks away, but make no attempt to remove Monika's hand before she does it herself-

Monika: "Phew, things didn't escalate! You did it, me!"

-The end of the club meeting passes. Yuri has already departed, so has Monika after ensuring that Sayori and Natsuki wouldn't stay too late. Sayori was disposed to end her manga volume before heading out, approaching the end. But with Natsuki staying, there's a silent tension between them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "It is true that Remnant was always dangerous, both because of the Grimm, and those who sought to endanger it's people...But I suppose it is also true that we no longer gain anything by worrying about a planet that is no longer safe to inhabit, nor the civilization that is no longer there..."
___

-When she's about halfway away from the ground, however, Grime reappears, and belts out a battle cry while leaping towards Sasha, grabbing her with one arm and latching onto to Toad Tower by stabbing a sword into it's wall, saving her and effectively slowing both of their falls-

(...Grime saved her!)
Ruby: "Just gotta move forward."
---
Weiss: "I have more respect for him now."

Illya: "Woah! Hi there~!" -definitely liked it-
---
Tiki: "Yeah, it does" -undoes her hair to sleep-
---
Kama: Why something so horrible?!
---
Tamamo: "She's way too quiet anyway, so it's not like she'd like us divulging much into her, huh?"
-SOME HUGGING TOO-
---
Byleth: -getting more casual clothes-
---
-BECAUSE-
---
Sothis: "Oh, she's more approachable than you think." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Maybe that's fair...
---
Rin: "That sounds terrible... Yet something I'm used to"
---
Ahim: Maybe I could call Star and ask her...
---
-And it's not like they'd ask given, yeah, that- :V

Aya: "Thank you, now in about two to three days I can open!"
-Marco managed to find another janitor cart and is riding it to speed past them anyway- :V

Star: "Wha-? Hey!"
___

Brad: "Wait, for real?"

Chaldea has to deal with a lot of supervillains and dangers on a regular basis.
___

-Will she do so?-
___

We'll be sure to attend it's opening day. :)

Ruby: "Just gotta move forward."
---
Weiss: "I have more respect for him now."
Penny: "Well stated." :)
___

-The many townspeople and toad guards are then shown fleeing the building, but most aren't able to outrun the debris, the slow-walking Mrs. Croaker grumpily complaining "Curse these old legs!", until, to her surprise, someone picks her up to save her-

-The person in question? Mayor Toadstool, who's also saved several other supporting characters including One-Eyed Wally, Ivy and Felicia Sundew, Leopold Loggle, and his own assistant Toadie, who are all riding his back or holding onto his arm. When Sadie Croaker expresses confusion at Toadstool helping, he answers:"Uh-huh! Ic y'all die, who will I embezzle money from, huh?" in a tone clearly indicating that he's trying and failing fo sound like he doesn't care about them-

-reaction?-
---
-Byleth was observing to try and learn of their tactics-
---
Sothis: "It very much does." :) -nomming candy-
---
Arlon: -writing things down on a note pad-
---
Shez: "These machines hit a little too close to home..."
---
No, she could not.
---
-Making it quick for Ransik to slash through many, while Sitonai tried to once again shoot fire arrows at him-
---
---
---
-And alongside the black Kenworth K100 Aerodyne sleeper truck, four other cars crash in! A yellow Tyrrell P34 Six-Wheeler race car, a maroon Porsche 928, an off white Lamborghini Countach and a dark grey Ferrari 308 GTB sports car. True to what the Snatcher said, all have the Decepticon insignia-

View attachment 367167

-All of them making sure to run over people and crash stuff, and were it not for the fact most aren't human or have superpowers, it'd be so much worse to say the least-
---
-Of course, the in-game Monika asks how come, Natsuki obviously dodging the question says she's busy now so she should aske her later, to which Monika felt silent as Natsuki stared at her paper. Monika can see now what it says on the paper sheet: "To Sayori:". Understanding, she smiles, placing her hand on Natsuki's shoulders and whispering "I'm proud of you". Natsuki looks away, but make no attempt to remove Monika's hand before she does it herself-

-The end of the club meeting passes. Yuri has already departed, so has Monika after ensuring that Sayori and Natsuki wouldn't stay too late. Sayori was disposed to end her manga volume before heading out, approaching the end. But with Natsuki staying, there's a silent tension between them-
A-And that's still mostly just the beginning...
___

-What will the mercs do?-
___

Specter: "Almost all of us are capable of that." -Can hover himself-
___

-Tearfully hugging her girlfriend-

I-I'm so glad you're finally safe...

Hey, you know me! I'm way too DETERMINED to die from being sick. :p
___

(Decepticons?! I thought they all left!)

Not these ones! They died here! I just used my powers to bring them back from the dead!
___

Peridot: "Will they be able to reconcile...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-SOME HUGGING TOO-
---
Byleth: -getting more casual clothes-
---
-BECAUSE-
---
Sothis: "Oh, she's more approachable than you think." :p
-Illya feels warm-
---
Tiki: "Better" -also taking off her gloves and boots-
---
-They can see her tearing up-
Alice: "It's okay Kamama!"
---
Tamamo: "That so? So far I've seen her staring into nothingness"
-Marco managed to find another janitor cart and is riding it to speed past them anyway- :V

Star: "Wha-? Hey!"
___

Brad: "Wait, for real?"

Chaldea has to deal with a lot of supervillains and dangers on a regular basis.
___

-Will she do so?-
___

We'll be sure to attend it's opening day. :)
Lily: "...Wait, that's too much!"
---
Rin: "It's kind of our life now"
---
-Indeed she does via phone call!-
---
Aya: "Aw, thanks! Though, um... I don't know if the locals would like that, sorry..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Wait, that's too much!"
---
Rin: "It's kind of our life now"
---
-Indeed she does via phone call!-
---
Aya: "Aw, thanks! Though, um... I don't know if the locals would like that, sorry..."
Marco: "You snooze ya lose!" :p

Star: "Ugh, Marco, hold up! What if you crash into someone or a janitor can't find any cleaning supplies?!"

Marco: "Meh, I just passed another janitor cart like a minute before, they'll probably be fine!"
___

Brad: "Sounds like the life of a superhero...And awesome!" :b:

I know you're always wanting to go on adventures or help protect the town, Brad, but believe me, it's not always all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes you have to fight bad guys or deal with disasters on a regular basis, and that can be a lot of work and responsibility...
___

Star" "Huh? Oh, Ahim's calling!" :b: -Answers the call via her mirror-
___

W-Wait,didn't the Windfall locals see us once, at least?

...Be that as it may...locals who aren't from Windfall or Dragon Roost might not recognize us as friendly faces, or as friendly species, for that matter. Erm, if I may suggest, then, perhaps we should just save celebrations for today or tomorrow?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "You snooze ya lose!" :p

Star: "Ugh, Marco, hold up! What if you crash into someone or a janitor can't find any cleaning supplies?!"

Marco: "Meh, I just passed another janitor cart like a minute before, they'll probably be fine!"
___

Brad: "Sounds like the life of a superhero...And awesome!" :b:

I know you're always wanting to go on adventures or help protect the town, Brad, but believe me, it's not always all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes you have to fight bad guys or deal with disasters on a regular basis, and that can be a lot of work and responsibility...
___

Star" "Huh? Oh, Ahim's calling!" :b: -Answers the call via her mirror-
___

W-Wait,didn't the Windfall locals see us once, at least?

...Be that as it may...locals who aren't from Windfall or Dragon Roost might not recognize us as friendly faces, or as friendly species, for that matter. Erm, if I may suggest, then, perhaps we should just save celebrations for today or tomorrow?
Lily: "We can't just stand here! Come on and let's make him eat those words!"
---
Rin: "And that's not to mention the destruction all around..."
---
Ahim: "Hello? Star?"
---
Aya: "Tomorrow sounds perfect~! Thanks for being here"
Nitocris: "It's no problem, you're my familiar after all"
Aya: "Right!" Though we rarely speak...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "We can't just stand here! Come on and let's make him eat those words!"
---
Rin: "And that's not to mention the destruction all around..."
---
Ahim: "Hello? Star?"
---
Aya: "Tomorrow sounds perfect~! Thanks for being here"
Nitocris: "It's no problem, you're my familiar after all"
Aya: "Right!" Though we rarely speak...
Star: "Oh yeah, he's going down Speed up, Cloudy!"

-Cloudy nods, then starts hovering faster-
___

Brad: "Trust me, I know that, too. Remember when I signed up for the Skyway Patrol? Not nearly enough saving or protecting the town when it needed help, waaaaaaaaaaaay too much paperwork..."

Pfft, you don't need them to be able to help. You've helped me save the town tons of times!
___

Star: "Heeeeeey, Ahim! What's up?" :b:
___

Heh, any time, Aya. :)

-It's been a while since Aya and Nitocris have really talked...Perhaps they should remedy that?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

1674775325205.png

---

___

___

___

___

Not these ones! They died here! I just used my powers to bring them back from the dead!
___

-the Autobots can't believe it?-
---
-Shez is looking for a good moment to show up-
---
Sothis: "This does not detract it from feeling great." -does a flip while hovering, but stays upside down to boop Erika-
---
Phosphy: "Awwwwwwww~"
---
Shez: "And we'll kill 'em again!"
---
Probably. Because these are wholesome.

Penny: "Well stated." :)
___

-The many townspeople and toad guards are then shown fleeing the building, but most aren't able to outrun the debris, the slow-walking Mrs. Croaker grumpily complaining "Curse these old legs!", until, to her surprise, someone picks her up to save her-

-The person in question? Mayor Toadstool, who's also saved several other supporting characters including One-Eyed Wally, Ivy and Felicia Sundew, Leopold Loggle, and his own assistant Toadie, who are all riding his back or holding onto his arm. When Sadie Croaker expresses confusion at Toadstool helping, he answers:"Uh-huh! Ic y'all die, who will I embezzle money from, huh?" in a tone clearly indicating that he's trying and failing fo sound like he doesn't care about them-
-and then wut?-
---
Weiss: "He cares..."

-Illya feels warm-
---
Tiki: "Better" -also taking off her gloves and boots-
---
-They can see her tearing up-
Alice: "It's okay Kamama!"
---
Tamamo: "That so? So far I've seen her staring into nothingness"
-Kanna feels jealous-
---
Byleth: "So... what now?"
---
Palu: Adorable~!
---
Sothis: "That tends to happen when we converse... or her merely observing things."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and then wut?-
---
Weiss: "He cares..."
Claptrap: "Death worlds aside, I'm gonna continue target practice. Might be ideal to if I ever visit that chaotic planet to see my old Vault Hunter pals again!"
___

(I can't believe it...Go, Toadstool! You can get them outta here!)

-Sadie Croakers just brushes his logic aside and shouts "Shut up and ruuuuuun!", prompting him to do just that, narrowly avoiding a large chunk of debris in the process. However, with the townsfolk confirmed to be safe, the focus soon shifts back to the remains of Toad Tower, which is still standing, but in severe disrepair. The scene takes on a more dramatic and foreboding track, as a close-up of a damaged Toad Army flag is shown ripping in half and flying off with the sunrise in the background, then shows a distraught Anne watching the remains of Grime's army, including Sasha, stand on a cliff across the deep chasm surrounding the tower-

-Grime, actually surprisingly concerned about his lieutenant, is shown holding the injured, passed out Sasha in his arms , while many other toad soldiers look on with just as much concern. While he's visibly gravely worried about Sasha's well-being, he soon turns to glare at Anne, outright snarling at her with seething anger as he does, only turning away once he starts walking into the forest, carrying Sasha in much the same manner a father would carry their injured child, while the rest and few of Grime's remaining soldiers, consisting solely of Bog, Fens, Mire, Percy, Braddock, and two generic toad soldiers, all slowly and solemnly follow them, making it clear that, even if Grime's army is scattered and only his strongest or most loyal soldiers are currently following them, this won't be the last time Anne and the Plantars contend with them, and Sasha likely still remains their enemy-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "Death worlds aside, I'm gonna continue target practice. Might be ideal to if I ever visit that chaotic planet to see my old Vault Hunter pals again!"
___

(I can't believe it...Go, Toadstool! You can get them outta here!)

-Sadie Croakers just brushes his logic aside and shouts "Shut up and ruuuuuun!", prompting him to do just that, narrowly avoiding a large chunk of debris in the process. However, with the townsfolk confirmed to be safe, the focus soon shifts back to the remains of Toad Tower, which is still standing, but in severe disrepair. The scene takes on a more dramatic and foreboding track, as a close-up of a damaged Toad Army flag is shown ripping in half and flying off with the sunrise in the background, then shows a distraught Anne watching the remains of Grime's army, including Sasha, stand on a cliff across the deep chasm surrounding the tower-

-Grime, actually surprisingly concerned about his lieutenant, is shown holding the injured, passed out Sasha in his arms , while many other toad soldiers look on with just as much concern. While he's visibly gravely worried about Sasha's well-being, he soon turns to glare at Anne, outright snarling at her with seething anger as he does, only turning away once he starts walking into the forest, carrying Sasha in much the same manner a father would carry their injured child, while the rest and few of Grime's remaining soldiers, consisting solely of Bog, Fens, Mire, Percy, Braddock, and two generic toad soldiers, all slowly and solemnly follow them, making it clear that, even if Grime's army is scattered and only his strongest or most loyal soldiers are currently following them, this won't be the last time Anne and the Plantars contend with them, and Sasha likely still remains their enemy-
Ruby: "That sounds good."
---
Weiss: "Such a good episode..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "That sounds good."
---
Weiss: "Such a good episode..."
Penny: "What is the name of your home planet?"

Claptrap: "Pandora! And yes, Pandora took pride in the fact that a literal planet has the same name as herself!"
___

-And it's not even over quite yet, as Anne continues to stare at Sasha and the toads leave in distraught, so Sprig, holding his hat over his chest, worriedly asks her "Anne, are you...okay?" Anne tries to say "Oh yeah, never felt better...", but can't even finish saying "better" before breaking down sobbing seeing her friend both nearly sacrifice herself and still end up separated from her yet again even after being saved, prompting Sprig, Hop Pop and Polly to all give her a big Cooldown Hug, knowing how difficult this must be for her-

-Started tearing up again- :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
Sothis: "This does not detract it from feeling great." -does a flip while hovering, but stays upside down to boop Erika-
---
---
---
-Most do, sans a few. Fortunately Optimus and Elita (who clearly holds a position of power here) do believe them-
Police-car Autobot: "I'm not sure about the full certainty of their story, Prime"
Optimus: "Your concerns are understandable Prowl, but with the likes of Unicron having existed, it's not farfetched to think people like what they describe would too"
---
-By this point Ransik managed to beat up most of the mooks sent towards him, leaving him just with Sitonai and Shiro-
Sitonai: "...........Well then..."
Ransik: -Blade in hand- "Still gonna get in my way?"
Sitonai: "It's not like I have an option now... Shiro! Let's go!"
-Shiro roared as Sitonai began to mount on him, and she carried a blade taller than her with icing properties, her blade quickly clashing with Ransik's-
---

---

---
Orion: "I say the same!" -the gray car was going to him, but Orion managed to punch him back and send him flying-
---
Mash: "Not to mention there's still the CG picture all second parts have to be shown"
Monika: "And given the pairs, there's still side stories left focusing on Yuri and me and on Yuri and Natsuki"

-After finishing the volume, Sayori puts it away in the closet, sliding it as Natsuki watches, who then got up and pulled it back out to place it in its proper location. Sayori says she's sorry since she didn't know where it was supposed to go, Natsuki says it's fine, but they fall silent again, avoiding eye contact. Both look like they want to say something, but neither know how to break the silence, until Sayori says she'll be on her way and see her tomorrow, Natsuki just replying "hm"-

-Sayori turned away to hide her pained expression as she gets away from the closet, thinking if there was any proof Natsuki didn't want to be friends this was it. Defeated, she carries herself out the clubroom-
Star: "Oh yeah, he's going down Speed up, Cloudy!"

-Cloudy nods, then starts hovering faster-
___

Brad: "Trust me, I know that, too. Remember when I signed up for the Skyway Patrol? Not nearly enough saving or protecting the town when it needed help, waaaaaaaaaaaay too much paperwork..."

Pfft, you don't need them to be able to help. You've helped me save the town tons of times!
___

Star: "Heeeeeey, Ahim! What's up?" :b:
___

Heh, any time, Aya. :)

-It's been a while since Aya and Nitocris have really talked...Perhaps they should remedy that?-
-And Lily herself tries to fly faster!-
---
Rin: "You must feel special then" :p
---
Ahim: "Oh, I'm glad to hear you again" :) "We're doing fine here in Beach City!"
---
-Indeed, in soon she plans for it-
Aya: "Now then, let's have the cheers~!"
-Kanna feels jealous-
---
Byleth: "So... what now?"
---
Palu: Adorable~!
---
Sothis: "That tends to happen when we converse... or her merely observing things."
Illya: "How are you doing, Camilla-nee~?"
---
Tiki: "Take off your armor, and get to bed"
---
Mary: "Yes, I'm sure all will be fine!" -patted Kama's head, reassuring the adult-
---
Tamamo: "Were things awkward in your world given that?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And Lily herself tries to fly faster!-
---
Rin: "You must feel special then" :p
---
Ahim: "Oh, I'm glad to hear you again" :) "We're doing fine here in Beach City!"
---
-Indeed, in soon she plans for it-
Aya: "Now then, let's have the cheers~!"
-Faster than the cart due to their magic expertise?-
___

Brad: "The Bradster just can't sit idly by and let danger befall this good city!"

But I've also had to save you and Tuck several times. :p

Brad: "We'll have an even score eventually!"
___

Star: "Ooh, so you're like on vacation? Cool! How's the rest of the crew?"
___

A-Alright! I'll give some wine a shot!

---
---
---
---
---
-Most do, sans a few. Fortunately Optimus and Elita (who clearly holds a position of power here) do believe them-
Police-car Autobot: "I'm not sure about the full certainty of their story, Prime"
Optimus: "Your concerns are understandable Prowl, but with the likes of Unicron having existed, it's not farfetched to think people like what they describe would too"
---
-By this point Ransik managed to beat up most of the mooks sent towards him, leaving him just with Sitonai and Shiro-
-Shiro roared as Sitonai began to mount on him, and she carried a blade taller than her with icing properties, her blade quickly clashing with Ransik's-
---

---

---
Orion: "I say the same!" -the gray car was going to him, but Orion managed to punch him back and send him flying-
---
Mash: "Not to mention there's still the CG picture all second parts have to be shown"
Monika: "And given the pairs, there's still side stories left focusing on Yuri and me and on Yuri and Natsuki"

-After finishing the volume, Sayori puts it away in the closet, sliding it as Natsuki watches, who then got up and pulled it back out to place it in its proper location. Sayori says she's sorry since she didn't know where it was supposed to go, Natsuki says it's fine, but they fall silent again, avoiding eye contact. Both look like they want to say something, but neither know how to break the silence, until Sayori says she'll be on her way and see her tomorrow, Natsuki just replying "hm"-

-Sayoriturned away to hide her pained expression as she gets away from the closet, thinking if there was any proof Natsuki didn't want to be friends this was it. Defeated, she carries herself out the clubroom-
Unicron? I recall your colleagues here alluding to someone with that name before...

D-Do you utilize magic or magic spells at all?
___

-And indeed, most Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys have either collapsed unconscious from their injuries, with only a few still trying to stand and fight, but none currently had the strength to actually use more attackso or spells on Ransik yet-
___

Both of this and hte Phazon stuff were unreplied on your end, Digi.
___

Good luck with thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Did we see these particular Decepticons before? Which unit are they...?
___

Peridot: "...No, Sayori..." :urg:

communication problems... -sigh-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "What is the name of your home planet?"

Claptrap: "Pandora! And yes, Pandora took pride in the fact that a literal planet has the same name as herself!"
___

-And it's not even over quite yet, as Anne continues to stare at Sasha and the toads leave in distraught, so Sprig, holding his hat over his chest, worriedly asks her "Anne, are you...okay?" Anne tries to say "Oh yeah, never felt better...", but can't even finish saying "better" before breaking down sobbing seeing her friend both nearly sacrifice herself and still end up separated from her yet again even after being saved, prompting Sprig, Hop Pop and Polly to all give her a big Cooldown Hug, knowing how difficult this must be for her-

-Started tearing up again- :urg:
Ruby: -chuckled at that-
---
Weiss: "Anne..."

Illya: "How are you doing, Camilla-nee~?"
---
Tiki: "Take off your armor, and get to bed"
---
Mary: "Yes, I'm sure all will be fine!" -patted Kama's head, reassuring the adult-
---
Tamamo: "Were things awkward in your world given that?"
Camilla: "As great as always. I see you've brought friends over, including the cutest nieces ever~!"

Kanna: :b: -ran towards Camilla to hug her-
---
Byleth: "Fine..."
---
-awwwwww~-
---
Sothis: "Not on my end, at the very least."

---
---

---

---
---

-Sayoriturned away to hide her pained expression as she gets away from the closet, thinking if there was any proof Natsuki didn't want to be friends this was it. Defeated, she carries herself out the clubroom-
Unicron? I recall your colleagues here alluding to someone with that name before...

___

-And indeed, most Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys have either collapsed unconscious from their injuries, with only a few still trying to stand and fight, but none currently had the strength to actually use more attackso or spells on Ransik yet-
___

___

___

Azura: "Is the transformation not a result of magic?"
---
Shez: "......." That is so cool...
---
what KoP said
---
also what KoP said
---
-Shez casually casts Luna Λ at another car-
---
No...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "But I don't know if she's ever actually seen the planet before. I'm not sure how her Goddess powers work!"
___

(I...can't even imagine losing a friend the way Anne might have.. .What if they're still fighting on different sides later...?)
Ruby: "Gods are often weird..."
---
Weiss: "They very well might..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Gods are often weird..."
---
Weiss: "They very well might..."
Claptrap: "I got that impression from most of Chaldea's deity members!"

-Penny, however, couldn't help but think of the Brothers Gods from Remnant from that comment-
___

(Sasha still tried to save her, so there's a chance she learned from her mistakes... But what if they still end up being enemies?) :urg:

-The next scene shows that Mrs. Croaker took the reigns of the spider towing the Party Barge, and used it to get the rest of the townsfolk back to Wartwood, where they arrive later that same morning. The townsfolk are all utterly exhausted from the stressful and dangerous events of Toad Tower, and One-Eyed Wally even repeats his "Two parties in one night..." line, only with disdain and exhaustion this time. The Mayor isn't doing much better, having used all his strength and athletic ability to carry and save as many townsfolk as he could, and he denies an equally exhausted Toadie's request to carry him again-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry I was busy with stuff

The stuff:

-Faster than the cart due to their magic expertise?-
___

Brad: "The Bradster just can't sit idly by and let danger befall this good city!"

But I've also had to save you and Tuck several times. :p

Brad: "We'll have an even score eventually!"
___

Star: "Ooh, so you're like on vacation? Cool! How's the rest of the crew?"
___

A-Alright! I'll give some wine a shot!
-Indeed they managed to do so!-
---
Rin: "Who is Tuck?"
---
Ahim: "They're fine, doing things in their own way" :)
---
Aya: "That's the spirit~!"
Nitocris: "I don't mind some"
Camilla: "As great as always. I see you've brought friends over, including the cutest nieces ever~!"

Kanna: :b: -ran towards Camilla to hug her-
---
Byleth: "Fine..."
---
-awwwwww~-
---
Sothis: "Not on my end, at the very least."
Illya: "I did~!"
-Erika did too!-
Kuro: "..." -also comes close without any naughty intentions, she wants the same kind of attention-
---
Tiki: "Thank you"
---
Kama: "...Promise?"
Mary: "Promise~!" :)
---
Tamamo: "I'll take that as a yes for her"

___

___

___

___

---
---
what KoP said
---
also what KoP said
---
---
No...
Wheeljack: "Our transformation is a divine gift you could say, we can transform thanks to Amalgamous Prime, one the first Thirteen of our race who were created directly by our God Primus"
Optimus: "Even so our race is usually not adept for the arts of magic, that's not to say we haven't ever witnessed it"
------------------------------------------------------------
-It can't be denied there's some sense of pride Kiritsugu feels upon seeing his daughter capable of doing this-
-Erika giggled from the boop-
da Vinci: "Enhorabuena~! Who knows how much longer you would have lasted"
Black truck: "WE ARE THE STUNTICONS!"
Everyone:

-The race car which dodged! AND THEN ALL FIVE OF THEM TRANSFORMED-

Black truck: "I AM MOTORMASTER! AND THESE ARE MY LACKEYS! DRAG STRIP! DEAD END! WILDRIDER! BREAKDOWN!"
Rin: "....Okay, but we've literally never seen you?"
-The yellow race car Drag Strip, who speaks in a female voice making her gender clear, speaks-
Drag Strip: "Oh we were there.... THEN THAT LANKY SKELETON KILLED US ALL!" -referring to Gaster-
-Once in the hallway, Sayori takes a deep breath and hits her palms against her face, clearing her mind a little. Then Natsuki stammered right behind her, starlting her and making her turn back to face her, leading to this CG image being shown-

Monika: "See, there it is!"

-Natsuki fidgets and continues with a shaking voice "I-I have a lot of things to say...", Sayori answering "Me too! But... You go first...". Natsuki bites her lip and can't stay still, saying "Well, first of all-" she cuts herself short, struggling to continue. Trying to force the words out, she stomps her foot and hops up and down a little, finally saying "I'm sorry for the thing I did at lunch. And I'm sorry for how kind of mean I've been lately, it's really hard for me to like- I mean- I'm not good with things that make me uncomfortable. Especially when it comes to like... Like, feelings, and stuff... So..."-

-Face burning, Natsuki says no more words, instead she holds the previous hseet of paper she was writing on for Sayori to read-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: "I got that impression from most of Chaldea's deity members!"

-Penny, however, couldn't help but think of the Brothers Gods from Remnant from that comment-
___

(Sasha still tried to save her, so there's a chance she learned from her mistakes... But what if they still end up being enemies?) :urg:

-The next scene shows that Mrs. Croaker took the reigns of the spider towing the Party Barge, and used it to get the rest of the townsfolk back to Wartwood, where they arrive later that same morning. The townsfolk are all utterly exhausted from the stressful and dangerous events of Toad Tower, and One-Eyed Wally even repeats his "Two parties in one night..." line, only with disdain and exhaustion this time. The Mayor isn't doing much better, having used all his strength and athletic ability to carry and save as many townsfolk as he could, and he denies an equally exhausted Toadie's request to carry him again-
Ruby: "Yeah, gods are weird."
---
Weiss: -trying not to cry-

Illya: "I did~!"
-Erika did too!-
Kuro: "..." -also comes close without any naughty intentions, she wants the same kind of attention-
---
Tiki: "Thank you"
---
Kama: "...Promise?"
Mary: "Promise~!" :)
---
Tamamo: "I'll take that as a yes for her"
Camilla: "You four are so adorable~!"
---
-they will slep-
---
-AWWWWWWW-
---
-and then wut?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry I was busy with stuff

The stuff:

-Indeed they managed to do so!-
---
Rin: "Who is Tuck?"
---
Ahim: "They're fine, doing things in their own way" :)
---
Aya: "That's the spirit~!"
Nitocris: "I don't mind some"
Newly bought ones?

Marco: "Oh no, I'm not losing that easily!" -Takes some steps with one foot to help push the cart and make it roll faster like a skateboard--
___

Brad: "My little brother."
___

Star: -Chuckled- "That sounds like them." :p
___

I'll take some as well.

Ruby: "Yeah, gods are weird."
---
Weiss: -trying not to cry-
-But Ruby brushes that aside to continue practice?-
___

-Hop Pop then humbly and gratefully tells "I know that was hard for you, Anne. Thank you, you know, for everything..." Anne reaffirms list how much she cares for the Plantars, telling them "Hop Pop, you three are my family. I'd never let anyone hurt you"-

-Aa Anne tries to come to terms with what happened with Sasha, Sorig enthusiastically suggests "So, you guys wanna get breakfast and come upwith some kind of plan to get Anne home?" followed by Hop Pop saying :It's gonna be dangerous. Perilous even" and Polly adding "Understatement!" Anne's response?
She pulls them in for a hug while staying "Well, whatever happens next, one thing's for sure. If we're together, I know we'll be all right" Hop Pop tells her "Hugging a little tight there, Anne." Anne, who needs the comfort right now, just warmly says "No, I'm not" The camera then pans up to the sky as some stylized text resembling that of a storybook's fades into the screen, which reads "End of Part 1"-

---
---
what KoP said
---
also what KoP said
---
---
No...
Wheeljack: "Our transformation is a divine gift you could say, we can transform thanks to Amalgamous Prime, one the first Thirteen of our race who were created directly by our God Primus"
Optimus: "Even so our race is usually not adept for the arts of magic, that's not to say we haven't ever witnessed it"
-It can't be denied there's some sense of pride Kiritsugu feels upon seeing his daughter capable of doing this-
Everyone:

Black truck: "I AM MOTORMASTER! AND THESE ARE MY LACKEYS! DRAG STRIP! DEAD END! WILDRIDER! BREAKDOWN!"
-The yellow race car Drag Strip, who speaks in a female voice making her gender clear, speaks-
Drag Strip: "Oh we were there.... THEN THAT LANKY SKELETON KILLED US ALL!" -referring to Gaster-
-Once in the hallway, Sayori takes a deep breath and hits her palms against her face, clearing her mind a little. Then Natsuki stammered right behind her, starlting her and making her turn back to face her, leading to this CG image being shown-

-Natsuki fidgets and continues with a shaking voice "I-I have a lot of things to say...", Sayori answering "Me too! But... You go first...". Natsuki bites her lip and can't stay still, saying "Well, first of all-" she cuts herself short, struggling to continue. Trying to force the words out, she stomps her foot and hops up and down a little, finally saying "I'm sorry for the thing I did at lunch. And I'm sorry for how kind of mean I've been lately, it's really hard for me to like- I mean- I'm not good with things that make me uncomfortable. Especially when it comes to like... Like, feelings, and stuff... So..."-

-Face burning, Natsuki says no more words, instead she holds the previous hseet of paper she was writing on for Sayori to read-

W-Well, did you notice a-any oddities concerning magic in some of the past many months? T-Toffee's plan had a very negative...effect, on magic...

___

-What are his thoughts?-
___

Specter: (I'm glad they got to have a normal Halloween for once.)
___

Nonsense! I would've been totally fine!

-Nudges her with a teasing smile-

...But uhh, I still never would have recovered without your help. Thanks, everyone. You especially, Alphie... :grin:
___

(Lanky skeleton...?) -Putting the pieces together-
___

Peridot: "...It's a poem explaining why she hasn't been more open to her..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "You four are so adorable~!"
---
-they will slep-
---
-AWWWWWWW-
---
-and then wut?-
Erika: "Thanks so much, Auntie!"
Kuro: "Hmmm, thanks then!"
---
-Tiki plops on bed-
---
Merlin: "So now if I may continue..." :p
-Kama gulps, wishing the best for Pinocchio!-
---
-Answer to that?-
Newly bought ones?

Marco: "Oh no, I'm not losing that easily!" -Takes some steps with one foot to help push the cart and make it roll faster like a skateboard--
___

Brad: "My little brother."
___

Star: -Chuckled- "That sounds like them." :p
___

I'll take some as well.
For Christmas in fact, but they just arrived!

Lily: "He's getting closer!"
---
Rin: "Ah, now I think Jenny mentioned that"
---
Ahim: "Yes, what about you?"
---
Aya: "Then come with me, everyone~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For Christmas in fact, but they just arrived!

Lily: "He's getting closer!"
---
Rin: "Ah, now I think Jenny mentioned that"
---
Ahim: "Yes, what about you?"
---
Aya: "Then come with me, everyone~!"
Ah, belated Christmas gift? Nice that you finally got them!

Star: "We can't let him reach the finish line first!"
___

What's he up to right now, anyway?

Brad: "Trying to net some basketballs in a hoop that's way too high for him..."
___

Star: "The usual, I'm just hanging out with Lily and Marco! We're about to get some lunch!"

-Going with the call taking place just before their race- :p
___

-Gaster and Alphys do so!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Everyone:

W-Well, did you notice a-any oddities concerning magic in some of the past many months? T-Toffee's plan had a very negative...effect, on magic...

___

-What are his thoughts?-
___

___

...But uhh, I still never would have recovered without your help. Thanks, everyone. You especially, Alphie... :grin:
___

___

Azura: "If they're unfamiliar with it, it's likely they wouldn't sense anything about it, Alphys."
---
Byleth: Maybe she doesn't need our help after all...
---
Sothis: -still upside down, the witch hat somehow never falling- "Such an adorable girl." :)
---
Arlon: "You owe greater thanks to the heroic robots who put their lives on the line to eradicate it."
---
Shez: "Well, we'll make sure to trash you guys a second time them."
---
Or literally anyone.

-But Ruby brushes that aside to continue practice?-
___

-Hop Pop then humbly and gratefully tells "I know that was hard for you, Anne. Thank you, you know, for everything..." Anne reaffirms list how much she cares for the Plantars, telling them "Hop Pop, you three are my family. I'd never let anyone hurt you"-

-Aa Anne tries to come to terms with what happened with Sasha, Sorig enthusiastically suggests "So, you guys wanna get breakfast and come upwith some kind of plan to get Anne home?" followed by Hop Pop saying :It's gonna be dangerous. Perilous even" and Polly adding "Understatement!" Anne's response?
She pulls them in for a hug while staying "Well, whatever happens next, one thing's for sure. If we're together, I know we'll be all right" Hop Pop tells her "Hugging a little tight there, Anne." Anne, who needs the comfort right now, just warmly says "No, I'm not" The camera then pans up to the sky as some stylized text resembling that of a storybook's fades into the screen, which reads "End of Part 1"-
Ruby: "Let's focus on getting stronger."
---
Weiss: "Anne..."

Erika: "Thanks so much, Auntie!"
Kuro: "Hmmm, thanks then!"
---
-Tiki plops on bed-
---
Merlin: "So now if I may continue..." :p
-Kama gulps, wishing the best for Pinocchio!-
---
-Answer to that?-
Camilla: "So what brings you all here?"
---
-and she already snoring?-
---
-SHE'S INVESTED-
---
Sothis: "It might be, or might not. Who knows?" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry for my abscence, my mood was soured today for reasons.

Reasons being that my Mom suddenly wants us to make a trip tomorrow without previous warning so now we must do it -groans-

So yeah, I'll be absent tomorrow.
Ah, belated Christmas gift? Nice that you finally got them!

Star: "We can't let him reach the finish line first!"
___

What's he up to right now, anyway?

Brad: "Trying to net some basketballs in a hoop that's way too high for him..."
___

Star: "The usual, I'm just hanging out with Lily and Marco! We're about to get some lunch!"

-Going with the call taking place just before their race- :p
___

-Gaster and Alphys do so!-
Yeah, feels good to have a Soundwave with all six classic cassette characters.

Lily: "Let's hurry up!"
---
Rin: Sounds like Emiya-kun.
---
Ahim: "Oh, you mean you finally spoke to him again? I'm glad!"
---
-So did Nitocris and da Vinci to the Villa, where Aya pulled out a wine bottle-

___

-What are his thoughts?-
___

___

___

___

Azura: "If they're unfamiliar with it, it's likely they wouldn't sense anything about it, Alphys."
---
---
Sothis: -still upside down, the witch hat somehow never falling- "Such an adorable girl." :)
---
Arlon: "You owe greater thanks to the heroic robots who put their lives on the line to eradicate it."
---
---
Or literally anyone.
Optimus: "Sorry if we couldn't notice such events"
Jeanne: "No, Azura is right. You're all mechanical after all"
---
Kiritsugu: That's my girl.
-Shiro used his freezing breath on Ransik, allowing Sitonai to land a hit with her blade-
---
Erika: "Thanks for that~!"
Momoko: "You really made some splendid new friends" :)
Nanoha: "Heheheh..."
---
Eleonora: "Who speaking of, deserve some repairs"
---
Motormaster: "Not this time! Go you all! Annihilate them!"
Dead End: "Why do this? That woman is right we'll die again on their hand..."
Breakdown: "W-Wait? You don't think they can defeat us again, right? OH PRIMUS! I DON'T WANT THAT AGAIN! AAAAAHHHHH!"
Wildrider: "I say let's go out with a bang! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" -wildly starts shooting at people-
Drag Strip: "I have some pent-up frustrations to let out!" -starts shooting but more precisely-
---
Mash: "But she managed to still put her thoughts in a poem" :)
Monika: "Yeah..." Wait, no. This is all a script, Monika...

-Sayori says "It's... A poem. But I thought-", Natsuki admits she sucked it up to make out things clear with her, and she stammers "So just... Just... Be happy about it... Please?" Sayori smiled, deeply from the bottom of her heart, saying she's happier than she could express. She feels so awful, but she's so happy, that she would do this for her. She admits she knew before the club meeting today that she made a mistake, getting so caught up in the chance to get closer to her that she forgot to think of what she wanted, and that they probably have different ideas on how to make friends-

-Natsuki answers "Um... About like, the... Friendship stuff... I mean..." Sayori says it's okay, she understands so she doesn't needs to force herself to talk about it, her poem did a good job, so better not force it out if she's not ready yet, okay?-
Camilla: "So what brings you all here?"
---
-and she already snoring?-
---
-SHE'S INVESTED-
---
Sothis: "It might be, or might not. Who knows?" :p
Illya: "We wanted to ask for a favor!"
---
-Yep, she's a quick sleeper-
---
-And so the narration goes-
-She almost cries when Monstro swallowed Pinocchio-
---
Tamamo: "You really love vagueness, huh?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry for my abscence, my mood was soured today for reasons.

Reasons being that my Mom suddenly wants us to make a trip tomorrow without previous warning so now we must do it -groans-

So yeah, I'll be absent tomorrow.

Yeah, feels good to have a Soundwave with all six classic cassette characters.

Lily: "Let's hurry up!"
---
Rin: Sounds like Emiya-kun.
---
Ahim: "Oh, you mean you finally spoke to him again? I'm glad!"
---
-So did Nitocris and da Vinci to the Villa, where Aya pulled out a wine bottle-
Alright, I may take something of a break tomorrow then. I hope the trip at least goes well.

Star: "Ride like the wind, Cloudy! Literally because wind moves normal clouds!"
___

-Tuck can be clever for his age, and he's certainly determined...But he can also just be a kid sometimes- :V
___

Star: "...You knew about that, huh?" :lol:

-I admittedly don't recall if Star mentioned that ordeal to Ahim or not...-
___

-Will Lusamine sit it out or nah?-

-Ruby trying to use her Semblance to be more deceptive-
---
Weiss: "I-I'm fine... How about you?"
-There are some actual training drones on the ship too IIRC, so her use of her Semblance proves especially effective at defeating those-
___

(I-I'm perfectly fine...But that ending was a lot more sad than I expected it to be.) -Her ears are even drooped as she lets a few more tears fall-

---
---
---
---
---
Or literally anyone.
---
-Shiro used his freezing breath on Ransik, allowing Sitonai to land a hit with her blade-
---
---
---
Breakdown: "W-Wait? You don't think they candefeat us again, right? OH PRIMUS! I DON'T WANT THAT AGAIN! AAAAAHHHHH!"
Wildrider: "I say let's go out with a bang! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" -wildly starts shooting at people-
Drag Strip: "I have some pent-up frustrations to let out!" -starts shooting but more precisely-
---

-Sayori says "It's... A poem. But I thought-", Natsuki admits she sucked it up to make out things clear with her, and she stammers "So just... Just... Be happy about it... Please?" Sayori smiled, deeply from the bottom of her heart, saying she's happier than she could express. She feels so awful, but she's so happy, that she would do this for her. She admits she knew before the club meeting today that she made a mistake, getting so caught up in the chance to get closer to her that she forgot to think of what she wanted, and that they probably have different ideas on how to make friends-

-Natsuki answers "Um... About like, the... Friendship stuff... I mean..." Sayori says it's okay, she understands so she doesn't needs to force herself to talk about it, her poem did a good job, so better not force it out if she's not ready yet, okay?-
S-So you wouldn't have noticed the effects of the fritz... -Sigh- I-I'm sorry we can't prove that plan of his happened already, but th-the Alliance is still up to it's own agenda, a-and we can prove that. D-Drakkon did severe damage to another d-dimension, and from our understanding, some of your colleagues w-were recently in contact with some of the Alliance's leaders...
___

-Will they intervene or wait and see if Sitonai/Illya even needs it?-
___

-And they're all magic or magic-wielders. What are the odds?-
___

Wait, who?

Well, b-besides Jenny and Claptrap, there were all of the other XJ sisters and some piloted mechs and drones, too... :)

Whoa, all of Jenny's sisters, and even Claptrap helped out?

...I've gotta thank them later. I really owe them one. :grin:

___

-Steven raised his shield to try and protect the group form the shots-

Steven: "O-Okay, I'm glad they're not outright dead anymore, but this is total chaos!" :crazy:
___

Peridot: "EEEEEEEEEEE! This is so sweet and wholesome~!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "We wanted to ask for a favor!"
---
-Yep, she's a quick sleeper-
---
-And so the narration goes-
-She almost cries when Monstro swallowed Pinocchio-
---
Tamamo: "You really love vagueness, huh?"
Camilla: "Anything for such a group of cuties~"
---
Byleth: "...Already...?"
---
-OH DAMN-
---
Sothis: "Don't all gods?" :p

-There are some actual training drones on the ship too IIRC, so her use of her Semblance proves especially effective at defeating those-
___

(I-I'm perfectly fine...But that ending was a lot more sad than I expected it to be.) -Her ears are even drooped as she lets a few more tears fall-
-Claptrap in awe?-
---
Weiss: "Indeed it was... Small break?"

---
---
---
---
Breakdown: "W-Wait? You don't think they candefeat us again, right? OH PRIMUS! I DON'T WANT THAT AGAIN! AAAAAHHHHH!"
---

S-So you wouldn't have noticed the effects of the fritz... -Sigh- I-I'm sorry we can't prove that plan of his happened already, but th-the Alliance is still up to it's own agenda, a-and we can prove that. D-Drakkon did severe damage to another d-dimension, and from our understanding, some of your colleagues w-were recently in contact with some of the Alliance's leaders...
___

-Will they intervene or wait and see if Sitonai/Illya even needs it?-
___

-And they're all magic or magic-wielders. What are the odds?-
___

Wait, who?

Well, b-besides Jenny and Claptrap, there were all of the other XJ sisters and some piloted mechs and drones, too... :)

Whoa, all of Jenny's sisters, and even Claptrap helped out?

...I've gotta thank them later. I really owe them one. :grin:

___

-Steven raised his shield to try and protect the group form the shots-

Steven: "O-Okay, I'm glad they're not outright dead anymore, but this is total chaos!" :crazy:
___

Peridot: "EEEEEEEEEEE! This is so sweet and wholesome~!" :b:
-would they?-
---
Shez: "I think she's fine."
---
Kanna: "Maybe we could work together on a mission one day?"
---
-maybe spar with One-Arm Link too because they most likely promised a fight once they were good-
---
-Byleth just starts running to the side to dodge the bullets-
---
-but it all feels so real...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Please don't..."
---
Weiss: "That's a relief... and Sasha's still alive so there's hope of them getting along..."
Claptrap: "Does it technically even qualify as a speed power, or is it more of a teleportation power?"
___

(She was even willing to sacrifice herself to save her and the Plantars, so there's a real chance she realized she made mistakes before...There's a real chance they can still make amends.)

Top Bottom