• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yes, otherwise it's the same!"
---
Rin: "Thanks, all I need to do is to change clothes"
---
-For now, so they would be soon returning to the main lounge~!-
---
Aya: "There's some popular options, but that doesn't means they're exacty the indicate one..."
Marco: "It's...kinda uncanny, if I'm being honest..."

Star: "Meh, they're probably just hyper coincidences, anyway." :p

___

Nora: "Then I'd say hop to it while it's still early morning! Erm, "Hop to it" is still modern lingo, right?"
___

-And Marvelous has an announcement to make?-

Inb4 Dr. Eggman
___

W-We'll have to do some more research, maybe look for some in areas with high populations of Pokemon...

Kamui: "You can all transform?" 😮
---
-can the Rulers do something?-
---
Kanna: "It's why I'm trying to learn from my Papa."
---
-that's fair enough, I suppose-
---
Shez: "Oh please, I don't need muscles to hit hard."
---
It'll be fiiiiiine~
Bumblebee: "Sure we do! It's our main thing!"
Wheeljack: "Some people even moniker us 'Transformers'"
---
-For now they give a holographic mao designed by the inventors-
---
-Shiro and Momoko blink, not understanding the sheer scale of it-
---
-What Uni said. They would need to save a few Wurmples... They're all that's left-
---
Orion: "Oh, so you prefer weapons or magic?"
---
-Over the next few days, Sayori begins every club meeting by approaching Natsuki with unwavering enthusiasm, cue brief montage of Sayori greeting Natsuki multiple times to the latter's embarrassment-
Huh, that's a fitting nickname!

I thought everyone knew they could already...
___

-A map of the fortress, or at least from how it was when they last saw it...-
___

Specter: "Oh, you're studying to become a chef?"
___

There's only a few left...

XJ-5: "Far away from our current coordinates..."

...Well, girls, what say we bring them back home?

XJ-8: "The XJ sisters will always save the day when they are together."
___

-Both?- :V
___

-Chuckled at that- some things ain't changin'.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She wasn't wrong about needing to move forward, though-

-A lot of those who were most affected by Toffee's actions but survived have been trying to do just that-
___

-Grime then orders the guards to seize the "traitor", Hopediah Plantar. Two guards follow the order and pick Hop Pop up by the shoulders, much to his anger and even more so of his two grandkids, who fruitlessly try punching and slapping their armored chests while yelling at them to let Hop Pop go. The two toad guards just coldly launch them away by hitting them with the blunt ends of their spears-

-That's enough to immediately make Anne furious, and she goes from trying to reason with Sasha to pushing to toad guards away and outright stealing a sword from one of them, which she the swings it at the two guards who grabbed Hop Pop. The two guards drop Hop Pop, and it's evident that Anne isn't holding back either, because both guards are forced to raise their spears to defend the strikes-
-good for all of them!-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

Jack: "This is so much high, wooooaaaaahhhh...."
---
-Byleth congratulates Kamui?-
---
-The kid this time- :p -Anyway, time to get ready for it with pajamas!-
---
-Well, what she loses by asking?-
Hinoka: "I know, right?" :p
---
Byleth: "How fortunate of you."

Kamui: "I'm sure you'll fit in nicely here as well."
---
-HELL YEAH, PAJAMAS-
---
-she doesn't want to sacrifice their individuality, so she'll wait until it fails :V-

Bumblebee: "Sure we do! It's our main thing!"
Wheeljack: "Some people even moniker us 'Transformers'"
---
-For now they give a holographic mao designed by the inventors-
---
-Shiro and Momoko blink, not understanding the sheer scale of it-
---
-What Uni said. They would need to save a few Wurmples... They're all that's left-
---
Orion: "Oh, so you prefer weapons or magic?"
---
-Over the next few days, Sayori begins every club meeting by approaching Natsuki with unwavering enthusiasm, cue brief montage of Sayori greeting Natsuki multiple times to the latter's embarrassment-

___

___

___

___

___

Kamui: "I bet Kanna would love to see a bunch of transforming people."
---
-still doesn't help with the contracts...-
---
Kanna: "So I can make my own food~"

-Specter is not surprised?-
---
-CAN THEY DO IT?-
---
Shez: "Let's just say I'm versatile." :p
---
Sometimes, that's just nice to see.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-good for all of them!-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."
-Not all of them have succeeded, but they're trying-

-Doesn't help that several people had near-death experiences or lost others they cared about because of him-
___

-Anne stands guard in front of Hop Pop, and soon all three Plantars take defensive stances as well. Sprig arms himself with his slingshot and some pellets, Hop Pop pulls out a pair of crab legs and starts using them like nun-chuks, Polly draws her usual ball and chain flail, and soon the rest of the town starts standing up to the toad army as well. Wally takes a karate stance, Mrs. Croaker starts spinning her cane like did in Cracking Mrs. Croaker, Ivy puts up her fists, the Clint Eastwood sheriff frog pulls up his sleeve preparing to punch the guards if need be while glaring at them, and even Felicia picks up a rock as a blunt weapon and fiercely and fearlessly tells the toad army "Oh, you're gonna bring it, then bring it!" The townsfolk seen in the background look just as unafraid and angered, glaring at the toad army-

-The toad army evidently wasn't prepared for the entire town to actually fight back, as the majority of the soldiers look nervous and one worriedly remarks "In retrospect, we really should've tied them up...", but it seems Anne has inspired all of them to stand up for themselves.-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not all of them have succeeded, but they're trying-

-Doesn't help that several people had near-death experiences or lost others they cared about because of him-
___

-Anne stands guard in front of Hop Pop, and soon all three Plantars take defensive stances as well. Sprig arms himself with his slingshot and some pellets, Hop Pop pulls out a pair of crab legs and starts using them like nun-chuks, Polly draws her usual ball and chain flail, and soon the rest of the town starts standing up to the toad army as well. Wally takes a karate stance, Mrs. Croaker starts spinning her cane like did in Cracking Mrs. Croaker, Ivy puts up her fists, the Clint Eastwood sheriff frog pulls up his sleeve preparing to punch the guards if need be while glaring at them, and even Felicia picks up a rock as a blunt weapon and fiercely and fearlessly tells the toad army "Oh, you're gonna bring it, then bring it!" The townsfolk seen in the background look just as unafraid and angered, glaring at the toad army-

-The toad army evidently wasn't prepared for the entire town to actually fight back, as the majority of the soldiers look nervous and one worriedly remarks "In retrospect, we really should've tied them up...", but it seems Anne has inspired all of them to stand up for themselves.-
Ruby: I guess some people need more time...
---
Weiss: "Whoa... Anne..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "It's...kinda uncanny, if I'm being honest..."

Star: "Meh, they're probably just hyper coincidences, anyway." :p

___

Nora: "Then I'd say hop to it while it's still early morning! Erm, "Hop to it" is still modern lingo, right?"
___

-And Marvelous has an announcement to make?-

Inb4 Dr. Eggman
___

W-We'll have to do some more research, maybe look for some in areas with high populations of Pokemon...
Lily: "...Probably, everything is possible!"
---
Rin: "..........." -Rin's so out of the loop in modern lingo she doesn't knows- :V
---
Marvelous: "Basco ta Jolokia is a ***** * ***********! He pissed on my wife!"
Don: "The Yokai arrived?"
Marvelous: "Yeah, she delivered the Keys of the 47th Super Sentai"
---
Aya: "Thank you, I really hope this helps..."
Hinoka: "I know, right?" :p
---
Byleth: "How fortunate of you."

Kamui: "I'm sure you'll fit in nicely here as well."
---
-HELL YEAH, PAJAMAS-
---
-she doesn't want to sacrifice their individuality, so she'll wait until it fails :V-
Jack: "The clouds are so close..."
---
Tiki: "You've made some friends and all"
---
-Fluffly and cozy ones in fact-
---
-Fair enough too- :V
Nitocris: "Let's see, this here and there..."

___

___

___

___

___

---
---

---
-CAN THEY DO IT?-
---
---
Bumblebee: "We can show you a whole bunch of us later, it'd be fun!"
---
Martha: "To end a contract would involve either killing the Master that has it or have them forfeit it"
---
-The kids sure are not-
---
-WILL THEY?!-
---
Orion: "Ah, that sounds quite smart!"
---
Monika: "This is Sayori alright..."

-At the end of a club meeting, Monika, who was invested in Sayori's friendship mission, strikes a conversation with Natsuki, saying it's cool she's been finding time to spend withSayori given how excited she was to read manga with her, Natsuki only answered yeah, Monika asks if she's been enjoying the chance to share it too, Natsuki only answers "Yeah, mostly", of course Monika wonders why but Natsuki doesn't answers-

-So she asks what's on her mind, she says that nothing and doesn't talks about people behind thei backs. Monika just answers "oh..." while Natsuki fidgets around, not going back to what she was doing, as if she wants to say more, but Monika assures her it's okay to share her feelings and that it's not the same as talking behind someone's back, Natsuki says that she guesses, she just hates it when people do it about her so she doesn't to be like them-

-Monika smiles saying she's very considerate, Natsuki embarrassed thanks her, but says she doesn't feels like it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Probably, everything is possible!"
---
Rin: "..........." -Rin's so out of the loop in modern lingo she doesn't knows- :V
---
Marvelous: "Basco ta Jolokia is a ***** * ***********! He pissed on my wife!"
Don: "The Yokai arrived?"
Marvelous: "Yeah, she delivered the Keys of the 47th Super Sentai"
---
Aya: "Thank you, I really hope this helps..."
-Kikimora then asks Lilith about her mission is going, and reminds her not to forget about the debt she owes the emperor-

-That seems to set up the emperor of the Boiling Isles, whoever he is, as a major villain-
___

Nora: "...Never mind, I'm just going to resume work on my latest inventions before I use any other slang that's not "hip" or "cool these days... " -Goes to do just that-
___

Had a feeling it'd be about Basco :V

-So they have a whole new set of Keys to utilize! ...Right after they figure out what powers they have-
___

I'm certain it will. You didn't need to conduct research on this matter, but we appreciate you help.

Yeah, I agree with that. :)

---
---

---
-CAN THEY DO IT?-
---
---
---
Martha: "To end a contract would involve either killing the Master that has it or have them forfeit it"
---
-The kids sure are not-
---
-WILL THEY?!-
---
---

-At the end of a club meeting, Monika, who was invested in Sayori's friendship mission, strikes a conversation with Natsuki, saying it's cool she's been finding time to spend withSayori given how excited she was to read manga with her, Natsuki only answered yeah, Monika asks if she's been enjoying the chance to share it too, Natsuki only answers "Yeah, mostly", of course Monika wonders why but Natsuki doesn't answers-

-So she asks what's on her mind, she says that nothing and doesn't talks about people behind thei backs. Monika just answers "oh..." while Natsuki fidgets around, not going back to what she was doing, as if she wants to say more, but Monika assures her it's okay to share her feelings and that it's not the same as talking behind someone's back, Natsuki says that she guesses, she just hates it when people do it about her so she doesn't to be like them-

-Monika smiles saying she's very considerate, Natsuki embarrassed thanks her, but says she doesn't feels like it-
That would be AWESOME! :b:

I'm most curious myself. Perhaps at a safer point in time?
___

-How likely is it that any of them can achieve that?-
___

-Specter isn't either, but Nanoha's parents totally still are?- :V

Specter: "Huh, that's actually highly considerate..."
___

-There's only 30 seconds left...but by that point, the XJs can be spotted flying back to the drop ship in the distance-
___

-Then a crowd can be heard screaming in terror in the distance-
___

Peridot: "Come on, Natsuki, talk to her..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Like how she and the team probably needed time to move on from what became of Remnant?-
___

(They're all fighting back...Every last one of them...)

-Because of Anne and Hop Pop...-
-fair...-
---
Weiss: "They truly are united..."

Jack: "The clouds are so close..."
---
Tiki: "You've made some friends and all"
---
-Fluffly and cozy ones in fact-
---
-Fair enough too- :V
Nitocris: "Let's see, this here and there..."
Hinoka: "It's amazing, right?"
---
Byleth: "So have I."
---
-how nice~-
---
Sothis: -looks curiously-

---
---
-The kids sure are not-
---
-WILL THEY?!-
---
---

___

___

___

-There's only 30 seconds left...but by that point, the XJs can be spotted flying back to the drop ship in the distance-
___

___

Azura: "I suppose the children would love this..."
---
Byleth: "So that means she either contracted with them after Drakkon's death or preserved the lost arm somehow..."
---
Kanna: "It might make Papa less exhausted too."
---
Phosphy: "They've done it..."
---
Shez: -instantly summons a sword on her hand- "What was that?"
---
DO IT! -did the same pose as that Shia Lebeouf meme from forever ago-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-fair...-
---
Weiss: "They truly are united..."
-Most of Chaldea's members do seem to be trying to move forward with Toffee gone...besides maybe Claptrap, but it can take time-
___

-Anne stands her ground, but Sasha soon steps past all the guards, and starts questioning Anne about the entire situation, saying "Anne, what are you doing? Are you really gonna risk your life for these talking frogs? We don't even belong here." She even brings Anne's family into it, with a more seemingly sympathetic tone, asking her "Don't you wanna get back home? See your family...?" Anne becomes more unsure, nervously arguing "...Yeah, but-", only for Sasha to interrupt her and demand "Then put your sword down, now. End. Of discussion..."-

-Those last three words were accompanied by the same dramatic close-up and shadow effect as before. This manipulation, or rather yet another instance of it, intimidates Anne into nervously and sadly lowering her sword, not willing to stand up against Sasha, from a combination of both her manipulative actions and due to her being a longtime best friend of Anne's...-

-Sprig, who's still armed with his slingshot, looked shocked and hurt seeing this...But that expression soon turns to a look of anger and determination, knowing he has to do something...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Kikimora then asks Lilith about her mission is going, and reminds her not to forget about the debt she owes the emperor-

-That seems to set up the emperor of the Boiling Isles, whoever he is, as a major villain-
___

Nora: "...Never mind, I'm just going to resume work on my latest inventions before I use any other slang that's not "hip" or "cool these days... " -Goes to do just that-
___

Had a feeling it'd be about Basco :V

-So they have a whole new set of Keys to utilize! ...Right after they figure out what powers they have-
___

I'm certain it will. You didn't need to conduct research on this matter, but we appreciate you help.

Yeah, I agree with that. :)
Lily: "Surely that will bring her in even more conflict with Eda"
---
Rin: "Okay, have a good day..." -puts on some clothes and goes out!-
---
I was going to type Ahim instead of wife for a moment :V

Luka: "How neat" :p
Marvelous: "Yeah, those aren't all though"
---
Aya: "I thought she would need it" :) "There's so many to pick from... Of course that would also mean trying to go into their habitats. Obviously the likes of Legendaries and Mythicals are not an option... A shame since some like Jirachi or Celebi look adorable"
Hinoka: "It's amazing, right?"
---
Byleth: "So have I."
---
-how nice~-
---
Sothis: -looks curiously-
Jack: "Yes, there's so much to see from here..."
---
Tiki: "Maybe I can speak with them later!"
---
Kama: "...Do I really have to sleep on the same bed as him?"
Merlin: "Why not?" :p
---
-She sees she's making a sort of concoction with the help of undead familiars-

___

___

___

___

___

---
Byleth: "So that means she either contracted with them after Drakkon's death or preserved the lost arm somehow..."
---
---
---
---
Bumblebee: "Sure! It's also really convenient when we want to go around" :p
---
Jeanne: "It's likely that she stole the Command Seals from it upon receiving it..."
---
Illya: "Thanks for that consideration..."
---
da Vinci: "Then we can bring them back!"
---
Orion: "No clue, but doesn't sounds good..." -club out-
---
-Monika assures her she can trust her, Natsuki stands for a moment still fidgeting and admits she feels smothered some times, not being used to someone being all over her right after they meet, it's fun hanging out with her but she has no control over the pace. She can't just meet someone and instantly be besties with them and sgre everything about herself. That's not how it works, she wants to chill out some times-

Mash: "So Sayori is being too pushy..."
Monika: "That's evident... The in-game me didn't help much with that"

-Monika says she didn't realize that was happening, Natsuki says it's fine since it's not like she should, but Monika says that since she knows Sayori she had to, feeling some guilt over her previous encouragement to her. Feeling responsible, she asks if she wants her to talk to Sayori about it, Natsuki assures she doesn't has to, Monika still offers her to divert her with some club activity or something, Natsuki says that would be underhanded and mean, Monika apologizes admitting she didn't think it trhough, besides Natsuki adds just because she's complained with someone doesn't means she wants them to solve her problems-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Surely that will bring her in even more conflict with Eda"
---
Rin: "Okay, have a good day..." -puts on some clothes and goes out!-
---
I was going to type Ahim instead of wife for a moment :V

Luka: "How neat" :p
Marvelous: "Yeah, those aren't all though"
---
Aya: "I thought she would need it" :) "There's so many to pick from... Of course that would also mean trying to go into their habitats. Obviously the likes of Legendaries and Mythicals are not an option... A shame since some like Jirachi or Celebi look adorable"
Star: "A sister rivalry..."

Marco: "Sibling rivalries are a classic trope. Whether or not they'll find common ground and put their differences aside or remain enemies is the question right now."
___

-Another casual outfit?-
___

He does probably hope to reach that stage with Ahim someday- :V

-Not all?-
___

Th-There are several ordinary species we could take into consideration that are still cute, but even then, there's still a l-lot of them...

---
---
---
---
---
---
Jeanne: "It's likely that she stole the Command Seals from it upon receiving it..."
---
---
---
---
-Monika assures her she can trust her, Natsuki stands for a moment still fidgeting and admits she feels smothered some times, not being used to someone being all over her right after they meet, it's fun hanging out with her but she has no control over the pace. She can't just meet someone and instantly be besties with them and sgre everything about herself. That's not how it works, she wants to chill out some times-

-Monika says she didn't realize that was happening, Natsuki says it's fine since it's not like she should, but Monika says that since she knows Sayori she had to, feeling some guilt over her previous encouragement to her. Feeling responsible, she asks if she wants her to talk to Sayori about it, Natsuki assures she doesn't has to, Monika still offers her to divert her with some club activity or something, Natsuki says that would be underhanded and mean, Monika apologizes admitting she didn't think it trhough, besides Natsuki adds just because she's complained with someone doesn't means she wants them to solve her problems-
Th-They're almost all formations for alternative means of travel, right?
___

-Are Byleth and Shez surprised that such a thing is even possible, given that Koyanskaya is a Servant herself?-
___

Specter: "Now if only...several others whom I won't name would follow your example."
___

XJ-5: "We've only got fifteen seconds left!"

Don't panic, we're getting off this planet!
___

-They can hear a loud voice in the distance yelling at the terrified people of Basel...but this time, it wasn't the voice of Merasmus-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!
___

i get all their concerns. this is a tough issue to solve...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "A sister rivalry..."

Marco: "Sibling rivalries are a classic trope. Whether or not they'll find common ground and put their differences aside or remain enemies is the question right now."
___

-Another casual outfit?-
___

He does probably hope to reach that stage with Ahim someday- :V

-Not all?-
___

Th-There are several ordinary species we could take into consideration that are still cute, but even then, there's still a l-lot of them...
Lily: "I get it, but there should be some limits"
---
-Sure she's wearing one, I just dunno what-
---
Probably :V

-And those he pulls out the other case and shows the Kamen Rider OOO Keys-
Don: "Wait what?!"
Gai: -GASP- "OOO?!"
---
Aya: "I've seen the most popular species overall is the small rodent-like Pikachu"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Most of Chaldea's members do seem to be trying to move forward with Toffee gone...besides maybe Claptrap, but it can take time-
___

-Anne stands her ground, but Sasha soon steps past all the guards, and starts questioning Anne about the entire situation, saying "Anne, what are you doing? Are you really gonna risk your life for these talking frogs? We don't even belong here." She even brings Anne's family into it, with a more seemingly sympathetic tone, asking her "Don't you wanna get back home? See your family...?" Anne becomes more unsure, nervously arguing "...Yeah, but-", only for Sasha to interrupt her and demand "Then put your sword down, now. End. Of discussion..."-

-Those last three words were accompanied by the same dramatic close-up and shadow effect as before. This manipulation, or rather yet another instance of it, intimidates Anne into nervously and sadly lowering her sword, not willing to stand up against Sasha, from a combination of both her manipulative actions and due to her being a longtime best friend of Anne's...-

-Sprig, who's still armed with his slingshot, looked shocked and hurt seeing this...But that expression soon turns to a look of anger and determination, knowing he has to do something...-
-he's also Claptrap :V-
---
Weiss: Do it, Sprig!

Jack: "Yes, there's so much to see from here..."
---
Tiki: "Maybe I can speak with them later!"
---
Kama: "...Do I really have to sleep on the same bed as him?"
Merlin: "Why not?" :p
---
-She sees she's making a sort of concoction with the help of undead familiars-
-yet everything is so small-
---
Byleth: "I don't see why not."
---
Palu: "You don't need to be besides him."
---
Sothis: What is this?

---
---
---
---
---

___

-Are Byleth and Shez surprised that such a thing is even possible, given that Koyanskaya is a Servant herself?-
___

Specter: "Now if only...several others whom I won't name would follow your example."
___

___

-They can hear a loud voice in the distance yelling at the terrified people of Basel...but this time, it wasn't the voice of Merasmus-

___

Kamui: "Like how I can become a dragon to fly around?"
---
Byleth: "That's possible?" 😮
---
Kanna: "Bunyan-san learns as well. She makes really good pea soup!" :grin:
---
-CAN THEY MAKE IT IN TIME?-
---
Shez: "OW! MY EARS!"
---
It's probably gonna end well, right?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I get it, but there should be some limits"
---
-Sure she's wearing one, I just dunno what-
---
Probably :V

-And those he pulls out the other case and shows the Kamen Rider OOO Keys-
Don: "Wait what?!"
Gai: -GASP- "OOO?!"
---
Aya: "I've seen the most popular species overall is the small rodent-like Pikachu"
Marco: "They're still sisters, after all."

Star: "And they still seem to care about each other..."
___

-Maybe some of the clothes she bought the prior?-
___

-She gave them Kamen Rider keys, too?!-
___

Why does that sound like a name for a mascot?

-he's also Claptrap :V-
---
Weiss: Do it, Sprig!
-And he's fine shooting dummies based on any of their enemies- :V
___

-Sasha even condescendingly remarks "There we go! That's my girl" and even asks "Now that wasn't so hard was it-" only to be cut off when some mud gets flung at her face, promoting her to ask "What the heck?!", in annoyed tone. Anne, the people of Wartwood, and the toad soldiers all gasp in shock, and even the silent Grime is visibly surprised. The camera pans down to confirm that Sprig was responsible, having shot the mud with his slingshot-

-He then fearlessly states "For someone who's Anne's best friend, you sure don't know her very well. She's brave! She's smart! And most of all, she's not gonna be pushed around by a bully like you!" Anne just warmly smiles, deeply moved-

-Shocked and gasped at first, but then stared cheering for Sprig- (Whoo! You tell her, Sprig)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
Wheeljack: "You got it! It also helps as a form of disguise"
Bumblebee: "Unless you're the Dinobots" :p
Wheeljack: "Yeah, their beast modes are for brute force..."
---
Jeanne: "If a Servant has enough mana, they should be capable of being a Master themselves to others. Medea was one long ago"
---
Bunyan: "It's ideal for when we're out camping~!"
Miyu: "We've never camped"
Bunyan: "Then when we go camping some day~!"
---
-THEY'RE ALMOST THERE....!-
---
Orion: "You again?!"
---
-Monika apologizes, admitting she instinctively tried to solve a problem despite not being invited to, Natsuki says it's fine. She wants to talk to Sayori about it, but it could make things really awkward between them like by mistake making her believe she's constantly bothering her. She doesn't knows how to keep things natural. Monika advises if she finds a way to express all her feelings, she knows Sayori will understand, after all she wants to be the best for other people, so it would make her happy if she tried to improve her friendship with her!-

Monika: "Hey, I'm finally giving some good advice"

-Natsuki says that maybe, but it feels dumb, talking to someone how to be friends with them? I'ts just weird and not cool. Monika shrugs, says "It's the Literature Club" and then, mumbles through a stifled laugh "It's not the Cool Club"-

Monika: ".............................................................................................................................................." 😅
-yet everything is so small-
---
Byleth: "I don't see why not."
---
Palu: "You don't need to be besides him."
---
Sothis: What is this?
-Hinoka can see Jack's eyes are sparkling with awe-
---
Tiki: "Alright" :p -yaaaawwwwn- "But... I must get a nap first..."
---
Merlin: "Shame, I was hoping I'd be between you both" :p
-Fou wants to kick, Alice doesn't lets him because she knows he's joking-
---
-Good question, isn't it?-
Marco: "They're still sisters, after all."

Star: "And they still seem to care about each other..."
___

-Maybe some of the clothes she bought the prior?-
___

-She gave them Kamen Rider keys, too?!-
___

Why does that sound like a name for a mascot?
Lily: "At least deep down from Lilith's worry about the curse..."
---
-Sure, I can see that, just dunno which outfit myself- :p
---
Marvelous: "It's just OOO and most of his forms though, and she said they're one use"
Luka: "But that isn't fun!"
---
Aya: "Honestly it seems like one. There's even another species whose existence is trying to imitate it"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And he's fine shooting dummies based on any of their enemies- :V
___

-Sasha even condescendingly remarks "There we go! That's my girl" and even asks "Now that wasn't so hard was it-" only to be cut off when some mud gets flung at her face, promoting her to ask "What the heck?!", in annoyed tone. Anne, the people of Wartwood, and the toad soldiers all gasp in shock, and even the silent Grime is visibly surprised. The camera pans down to confirm that Sprig was responsible, having shot the mud with his slingshot-

-He then fearlessly states "For someone who's Anne's best friend, you sure don't know her very well. She's brave! She's smart! And most of all, she's not gonna be pushed around by a bully like you!" Anne just warmly smiles, deeply moved-

-Shocked and gasped at first, but then stared cheering for Sprig- (Whoo! You tell her, Sprig)
-or any dummies at all :V-
---
Weiss: "Good going, Sprig!"

-Hinoka can see Jack's eyes are sparkling with awe-
---
Tiki: "Alright" :p -yaaaawwwwn- "But... I must get a nap first..."
---
Merlin: "Shame, I was hoping I'd be between you both" :p
-Fou wants to kick, Alice doesn't lets him because she knows he's joking-
---
-Good question, isn't it?-
-no she can't because she's riding the horse :V-
---
Byleth/Kamui: :rolleyes:
---
Palu: "Oh you." -playful elbow-
---
-indeed.... a very good one-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "At least deep down from Lilith's worry about the curse..."
---
-Sure, I can see that, just dunno which outfit myself- :p
---
Marvelous: "It's just OOO and most of his forms though, and she said they're one use"
Luka: "But that isn't fun!"
---
Aya: "Honestly it seems like one. There's even another species whose existence is trying to imitate it"
Marco: "I wonder if she knows how to dispel it..."

Star: "Or if she's trying to pay off her debt to this emperor guy in order to get him to help with it?"
___

-It'd be similar to her outfit from the end of UBW, but with a black and orange checkered shirt orange shoes- :p
___

-It may not be fun, but that means they've got some specialized powers to save up for emergencies...-
___

W-Wait, for real? :confused:

Ah, that's right, Mimikyu or something like that, I believe. Another one native to Alola itself...

-or any dummies at all :V-
---
Weiss: "Good going, Sprig!"
-Claprap isn't the best fighter, but he's a Blood Knight regardless- :V
___

-Sasha then wipes the mud off of her face, and casually tells Sprig "I think I've had enough of you, squeaky toy", before attempting to outright swing her sword at him. Sprig recoils in a panic and raises his arms defensively, clearly fearing the worst...only for Anne to stand in her way and block the attack with her own sword-

-Sasha is completely caught off-guard by this, and immediately questions what she's doing, angrily asking "Anne, what are you doing?!" Anne's response? "Something I should have done a long time ago: Standing up TO YOU!"-

---
---
---
---
---
---
Jeanne: "If a Servant has enough mana, they should be capable of being a Master themselves to others. Medea was one long ago"
---
---
---
---
-Monika apologizes, admitting she instinctively tried to solve a problem despite not being invited to, Natsuki says it's fine. She wants to talk to Sayori about it, but it could make things really awkward between them like by mistake making her believe she's constantly bothering her. She doesn't knows how to keep things natural. Monika advises if she finds a way to express all her feelings, she knows Sayori will understand, after all she wants to be the best for other people, so it would make her happy if she tried to improve her friendship with her!-

-Natsuki says that maybe, but it feels dumb, talking to someone how to be friends with them? I'ts just weird and not cool. Monika shrugs, says "It's the Literature Club" and then, mumbles through a stifled laugh "It's not the Cool Club"-

Monika: ".............................................................................................................................................." 😅
Like Grimlock and Swoop?
___

-And given that Koyanskaya is presumed to be a high level threat...-
___

Specter: "I'm somewhat surprised you haven't gone camping among your outings already..."
___

-AND THEY MADE IT BACK TO THE SHIP!-

Claptrap: "Let's see, one, two, three, four five six seven eight nine-HEY'RE ALL BACK! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!"
___

-it's him again, alright-

-Why didn't the Snatcher answer Orion? Because he's not within earshot of them, his voice is just that glaringly loud even from a distance- :V

___

-chuckles- nothing wrong with literature. i do enjoy a good few volumes of joke books among a quantum physics read, myself.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

Like Grimlock and Swoop?
___

___

Specter: "I'm somewhat surprised you haven't gone camping among your outings already..."
___

Claptrap: "Let's see, one, two, three, four five six seven eight nine-HEY'RE ALL BACK! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!"
___

-Why didn't the Snatcher answer Orion? Because he's not within earshot of them, his voice is just that glaringly loud even from a distance- :V

___

-chuckles- nothing wrong with literature. i do enjoy a good few volumes of joke books among a quantum physics read, myself.
Kamui: "Incredible..."
---
Shez: "I doubt someone leading an army like that would be weak."

Byleth: "Neither do I. This might end up being a fruitless mission, unfortunately..."

Shez: "I say the dad should still be allowed to have a moment with his kid. Even if he can't save her, just seeing her might be enough for now."

-Kerry liked Shez's idea?-
---
Kanna: "Why haven't we camped, actually? I did that a lot when in my world and it was so fun!"
---
-THEY GO AWAY?!-
---
Shez: "Old annoyance?"
---
That's not literature, that's being a NERD! :p

-Claprap isn't the best fighter, but he's a Blood Knight regardless- :V
___

-Sasha then wipes the mud off of her face, and casually tells Sprig "I think I've had enough of you, squeaky toy", before attempting to outright swing her sword at him. Sprig recoils in a panic and raises his arms defensively, clearly fearing the worst...only for Anne to stand in her way and block the attack with her own sword-

-Sasha is completely caught off-guard by this, and immediately questions what she's doing, angrily asking "Anne, what are you doing?!" Anne's response? "Something I should have done a long time ago: Standing up TO YOU!"-
-with Stormtrooper aim :V-
---
Weiss: "LET'S GO, ANNE!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-with Stormtrooper aim :V-
---
Weiss: "LET'S GO, ANNE!"
-Nah, his combat protocol's been restored, so his aim's better than that-

-Somewhat- :V
___

-That line itself is followed by Anne swinging her sword with enough to cancel Sasha's attack entirely and cause her to walk, nearly stumble, backwards-

-Anne then turns her head to the side to look at Sprig, gratefully telling him "Thanks for believing in me, Sprig." Sprig nods as he warmly and cheerfully states "Spranne against the world"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-no she can't because she's riding the horse :V-
---
Byleth/Kamui: :rolleyes:
---
Palu: "Oh you." -playful elbow-
---
-indeed.... a very good one-
-Fair enough-
-Jack is still at quite the loss of words...-
---
Tiki: "It always feels nice to rest" :p
---
Merlin: "Maybe another time" :p
Kama: "Don't count on it"
---
-She decides to ask?-
Marco: "I wonder if she knows how to dispel it..."

Star: "Or if she's trying to pay off her debt to this emperor guy in order to get him to help with it?"
___

-It'd be similar to her outfit from the end of UBW, but with a black and orange checkered shirt orange shoes- :p
___

-It may not be fun, but that means they've got some specialized powers to save up for emergencies...-
___

W-Wait, for real? :confused:

Ah, that's right, Mimikyu or something like that, I believe. Another one native to Alola itself...
Lily: "In that case, I hope she has the best of lucks! But she might not want Eda to know"
---
-Fair enough- :p -Either way, she off!-
---
Gai: "Let's see, there's his TaToBa Combo, GataKiriBa, SaGohZo, ShaUTa, LaTorarTa, TaJaDol... Oh woah, there is even PuToTyra!"
Don: "Uuuuh, better leave that last one for when one is cornered alone..."
---
Aya: "That one. But besides it, ther's plenty of others that maaaaybe could work?"
Like Grimlock and Swoop?
___

___

___

___

___

---

Byleth: "Neither do I. This might end up being a fruitless mission, unfortunately..."

Shez: "I say the dad should still be allowed to have a moment with his kid. Even if he can't save her, just seeing her might be enough for now."

---
Kanna: "Why haven't we camped, actually? I did that a lot when in my world and it was so fun!"
---
-THEY GO AWAY?!-
---
---
Jeanne: "Though aren't there some of you who into other stuff like cassettes?"
Wheeljack: "We're a versatile species"
Jetfire: "Pardon my interruption, but we're close to Prime"
---
Kiritsugu: "..." -he might not admit it, but from his gaze they can tell that yes, yes he does-
---
Illya: "It could be fun... If we don't find anything scary"
Nanoha: "Can I go camping?"
Shiro: "Be sure to text us every day and it's a deal"
---
Eleonora: "They truly did it!"
---
Orion: "Yeah, some soul snatcher that annoyed us before"
---
Mash: "I think you making such jokes is cute" :)
Monika: -Red now-

-Natsuki says "Hey!", Monika says that just tickled her for some reason. Still she gets Natsuki's in a tough spot and it's hard for her to express herself, but she's demonstrated to be great at self-reflection and critical thinking even if she doesn't believe so. She thinks that's the most important thing of being able to navigate through these things, so she's sure she'll find the right thing to do. Natsuki tried to reject the compliment, but in the end couldn't find an excuse and says thanks, as she finishes gathering her things-

-She then says she's still glad to have joined, even if it's weird some times. Monika smiles, but Natsuki turns her back and walks away before waiting for a reply. It was an unusual way to show her appreciation, but Monika could tell what she meant, making her feel like everything will be okay-

-First part of the side story ends-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "In that case, I hope she has the best of lucks! But she might not want Eda to know"
---
-Fair enough- :p -Either way, she off!-
---
Gai: "Let's see, there's his TaToBa Combo, GataKiriBa, SaGohZo, ShaUTa, LaTorarTa, TaJaDol... Oh woah, there is even PuToTyra!"
Don: "Uuuuh, better leave that last one for when one is cornered alone..."
---
Aya: "That one. But besides it, ther's plenty of others that maaaaybe could work?"
Star: "I wonder if that's why they were more worried about their rivalry, here..."

Marco: "Lilith did seem to be genuinely happy about the idea of Eda actually joining the Emperor's Coven...They must have been on better terms at some point."
___

-And she can hear Jenny chatting with someone just outside the house-
___

-So that one must be extremely dangerous- :V
___

I'm certain of it. We just need to find which ones.

B-But for now, hould we resume construction w-while there's still daylight?

---

---
---
-THEY GO AWAY?!-
---
---
---
Kiritsugu: "..." -he might not admit it, but from his gaze they can tell that yes, yes he does-
---
---
---
---

-Natsuki says "Hey!", Monika says that just tickled her for some reason. Still she gets Natsuki's in a tough spot and it's hard for her to express herself, but she's demonstrated to be great at self-reflection and critical thinking even if she doesn't believe so. She thinks that's the most important thing of being able to navigate through these things, so she's sure she'll find the right thing to do. Natsuki tried to reject the compliment, but in the end couldn't find an excuse and says thanks, as she finishes gathering her things-

-She then says she's still glad to have joined, even if it's weird some times. Monika smiles, but Natsuki turns her back and walks away before waiting for a reply. It was an unusual way to show her appreciation, but Monika could tell what she meant, making her feel like everything will be okay-

H-How close, exactly?
___

-He may be stoic, and often distant, but Kiritsugu genuinely cares about his family...-
___

Specter: "My fellow knights used to camp frequently over the courses of their travels in my home dimension, although that was usually more out of a necessity to rest up for the rest of their journey instead of recreation."
___

I...think we did it...We really saved every last one of them! :b:

-The others can hardly believe it?-
___

-Winter and Patxi also heard him and were extremely annoyed- :V
___

Peridot: "This is still a complex and delicate situa-Wait, you have an understanding of quantum physics?"

i used to work as a scientist. -Shrugs-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nah, his combat protocol's been restored, so his aim's better than that-

-Somewhat- :V
___

-That line itself is followed by Anne swinging her sword with enough to cancel Sasha's attack entirely and cause her to walk, nearly stumble, backwards-

-Anne then turns her head to the side to look at Sprig, gratefully telling him "Thanks for believing in me, Sprig." Sprig nods as he warmly and cheerfully states "Spranne against the world"-
-so his Stromtrooper moments are just a result of his ego :V-
---
Weiss: -CHEERING-

-Fair enough-
-Jack is still at quite the loss of words...-
---
Tiki: "It always feels nice to rest" :p
---
Merlin: "Maybe another time" :p
Kama: "Don't count on it"
---
-She decides to ask?-
-it truly is...-
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Sothis: "What are you two working on?"

---
---
---
---
---

H-How close, exactly?
___

-He may be stoic, and often distant, but Kiritsugu genuinely cares about his family...-
___

Specter: "My fellow knights used to camp frequently over the courses of their travels in my home dimension, although that was usually more out of a necessity to rest up for the rest of their journey instead of recreation."
___

___

___

Peridot: "This is still a complex and delicate situa-Wait, you have an understanding of quantum physics?"

-he's right there? :V-
---
Byleth: "Great, let's bring him to his child." :)

Shez: "Let's do this, B!"
---
Kanna: "Well, not a lot of things can scare us, honestly."

Abby: -already has 50 campfire stories in mind that will make them skip nights of sleep-
---
Phosphora: "I can't believe it..."
---
Shez: "Well, how about we return the favor and annoy him?"
---
Girl, have you seen his boss fight?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I wonder if that's why they were more worried about their rivalry, here..."

Marco: "Lilith did seem to be genuinely happy about the idea of Eda actually joining the Emperor's Coven...They must have been on better terms at some point."
___

-And she can hear Jenny chatting with someone just outside the house-
___

-So that one must be extremely dangerous- :V
___

I'm certain of it. We just need to find which ones.

B-But for now, hould we resume construction w-while there's still daylight?
Lily: "And whatever happened with the Emperor must be what drove them apart..."
---
-Rin thinks it'd be rude to interrupt her now-
---
-According to official data it should be capable of devastating an entire continent if uncontained and because it's dinosaur-themed it makes OOO get into a berserk state, so yeah- :V
Ahim: "I'm thankful she's keeping her side of the deal" :)
Marvelous: "Heh, on the least"
---
Aya: "Yes please, there's not much left"
-it truly is...-
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Sothis: "What are you two working on?"
Jack: "Everyone look like ants..."
---
Unreplied
---
Mary: "Oh, can we have a bed time story?"
Merlin: "I know some scary ones. I'm joking" :p -pats the painting-
---
Nitocris: "We're doing preparations for the ritual" -too much of a general answer and Sothis wants specifics?-
H-How close, exactly?
___

___

___

___

___

---

---

Abby: -already has 50 campfire stories in mind that will make them skip nights of sleep-
---
---
---
Jetfire: "In the room in front of us"
---
-Kiritsugu is ready to go follow them-
-This while many Ranger Sentries are fighting the villains that escaped-
---
-Heh, how devilish- :p
Abby: "Then Uncle Donovan is experienced!"
---
da Vinci: "Nice to see though" :p
---
Rin: "AW COME ON!" -had to manifest Ishtar's outfit because she might need to fight-
Orion: "I say gladly!"
---
Mash: "In retrospective, it makes sense..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And whatever happened with the Emperor must be what drove them apart..."
---
-Rin thinks it'd be rude to interrupt her now-
---
-According to official data it should be capable of devastating an entire continent if uncontained and because it's dinosaur-themed it makes OOO get into a berserk state, so yeah- :V
Ahim: "I'm thankful she's keeping her side of the deal" :)
Marvelous: "Heh, on the least"
---
Aya: "Yes please, there's not much left"
Star: "But...what was it that happened with the Emperor?"
___

-The person in question was another teenager around her age-

___

-What was the Gokaigers' end of their deal with Yukari again?-
___

-Nitocris also calls for the others to resume work?-

-so his Stromtrooper moments are just a result of his ego :V-
---
Weiss: -CHEERING-
-He calls himself Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap. Of course it's because of his ego- :V
___

-Grime can't help but chuckle at the sight, prompting Sasha to ask him "What are you laughing about?" in an annoyed tone. Grime draws a comparison between Anne standing up for herself to the people of Wartwood standing up to the toad army, explains "Looks like you've got a rebellious seed of your own. You've given me plenty of advice, now let me give you some. Stamp this out. Make her yield. Fail, and nothing will ever be the same" Sasha coldly affirms that's not gonna happen-

-Interestingly, that advice of Grime's didn't sound like a threat to Sasha's job... but rather a warning that Sasha and Anne's friendship may never be the same again if Anne continues to stand up to her-

---

---

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Rin: "AW COME ON!" -had to manifest Ishtar's outfit because she might need to fight-
---
-The others wait to enter the room...-
___

-Alongside Rudinn Rangers, Head Hathys, Werewires, Tasques and Swatchlings-

-Tasque Manager was fighting on the frontlines alongside several Werewires-
___

-Abigail telling scary stories is a thing that needs to happen now- :p

Specter: "I suppose I am, although it's been a while since I've had any need to set up camp..."
___

Nora: "Oh goodness, is everyone alright?! Are you certain everyone's there?!"

We're all here and fine, mom, don't worry. :)
___

-Also heard the Snatcher-

(...That's not Merasmus...)

___

Peridot: "His boss what?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "But...what was it that happened with the Emperor?"
___

-The person in question was another teenager around her age-

___

-What was the Gokaigers' end of their deal with Yukari again?-
___

-Nitocris also calls for the others to resume work?-
Lily: "Maybe future episodes answer it..."
---
Rin: Must be one of her friends...
---
-That they helped Chaldea for a while, though Ahim would have wanted regardless to thank Star and Kanna for helping her escape from St. Olga-
---
-Yeah, she should do it now to think of it-
-And I should have made her speak with Aya more ahue-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Maybe future episodes answer it..."
---
Rin: Must be one of her friends...
---
-That they helped Chaldea for a while, though Ahim would have wanted regardless to thank Star and Kanna for helping her escape from St. Olga-
---
-Yeah, she should do it now to think of it-
-And I should have made her speak with Aya more ahue-
Star: "Let's keep watching th-" -Stomach growls- "...Orrrr maybe break for some food?" 😅
___

-Eeyup, Jenny even mentioning how she's been hoping to introduce them to her and vice-versa, along with some of her other Chaldean friends at some point-
___

-Yeah, that required a major escape plan...-

-Did she ever tell the rest of the crew about that place?-
___

-They have a contract, after all- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Let's keep watching th-" -Stomach growls- "...Orrrr maybe break for some food?" 😅
___

-Eeyup, Jenny even mentioning how she's been hoping to introduce them to her and vice-versa, along with some of her other Chaldean friends at some point-
___

-Yeah, that required a major escape plan...-

-Did she ever tell the rest of the crew about that place?-
___

-They have a contract, after all- :V
Lily: "Oh, we can get something to eat then~!"
---
Rin: Hmmm, which of her friends would this be? I remember she mentioned she mostly hangs with three boys... Well, two boys and another crushes on her so hard he kinda stalks her? Geez...
---
-Of course, they were looking for her after somehow a few Zangyack remnants managed to capture and send her there-

-Thankfully she got helped in the end along every other princess in there-
---

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jack: "Everyone look like ants..."
---
Unreplied
---
Mary: "Oh, can we have a bed time story?"
Merlin: "I know some scary ones. I'm joking" :p -pats the painting-
---
Nitocris: "We're doing preparations for the ritual" -too much of a general answer and Sothis wants specifics?-
Hinoka: "And to think, we look like ants to them too." :p
---
Byleth: "I'm not much of a rester..."
---
Palu: "Sure, why not?"
---
Sothis: "I need not ask for an answer so vague. I could deduce so myself."

-He calls himself Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap. Of course it's because of his ego- :V
___

-Grime can't help but chuckle at the sight, prompting Sasha to ask him "What are you laughing about?" in an annoyed tone. Grime draws a comparison between Anne standing up for herself to the people of Wartwood standing up to the toad army, explains "Looks like you've got a rebellious seed of your own. You've given me plenty of advice, now let me give you some. Stamp this out. Make her yield. Fail, and nothing will ever be the same" Sasha coldly affirms that's not gonna happen-

-Interestingly, that advice of Grime's didn't sound like a threat to Sasha's job... but rather a warning that Sasha and Anne's friendship may never be the same again if Anne continues to stand up to her-
-pretty much lol-
---
Weiss: "Huh..."

---
---
---
---
---
___

___

Specter: "I suppose I am, although it's been a while since I've had any need to set up camp..."
___

___

___

-and then enter the room-
---
Shez: "Think you can keep up?"
---
-it really should lol-

Kanna: "It'll be so fun~!"
---
Phosphora: "You really worried us here."
---
Byleth: -was simply enjoying some cotton candy on the side and now sighed- "Can't ever catch a break here..."
---
Nevermind that, Peri. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Oh, we can get something to eat then~!"
---
Rin: Hmmm, which of her friends would this be? I remember she mentioned she mostly hangs with three boys... Well, two boys and another crushes on her so hard he kinda stalks her? Geez...
---
-Of course, they were looking for her after somehow a few Zangyack remnants managed to capture and send her there-

-Thankfully she got helped in the end along every other princess in there-
---
Marco: "I'm down for that!"
___

-She gets along with that boy sometimes, it usually depends on if he's making a romantic scheme or just trying to legitimately help her- :V
___

-What did the rest of the crew upon learning about what St. Olga's was like?-

-On that note, Star and Marco have wondered if they should revisit that place some day and see what's become of it since Miss Heinous' defeat-
___

Unreplied.

-pretty much lol-
---
Weiss: "Huh..."
-But for now, both robots present are training-
___

(What is it?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
-it really should lol-

---
---
Byleth: -was simply enjoying some cotton candy on the side and now sighed- "Can't ever catch a break here..."
---
-And there they see what's clearly the piloting room, where various Cybertronians are busy with computers and controllers that command the ship-
---
Kirtisugu: -Unamused face at her quipping- "Fine..."
-They hear a madman laughing as he goes around attacking-
---
-It's bound to happen- :p
Jeanne Lily: "We could do so many things camping in a forest~! Play with animals, smell flowers!" -too idealistic-
---
da Vinci: "Seems you got quite lucky" :p
---
Arcueid: -Nomming some snacks- "Oh well, let's kick his *** and return to it~!"
---
-The second part of the side story is of course, unlocked now-
Monika: "......Of course..."
Hinoka: "And to think, we look like ants to them too." :p
---
Byleth: "I'm not much of a rester..."
---
Palu: "Sure, why not?"
---
Sothis: "I need not ask for an answer so vague. I could deduce so myself."
Jack: "Woah, you should be right!"
---
Tiki: "To each their own" :p
---
Alice: "Oh, thank you~!"
Kama: "I guess it could be fun..."
---
Nitocris: "Ah, my apologies! I am attempting to make a concoction that would be crafted into a charm"
Marco: "I'm down for that!"
___

-She gets along with that boy sometimes, it usually depends on if he's making a romantic scheme or just trying to legitimately help her- :V
___

-What did the rest of the crew upon learning about what St. Olga's was like?-

-On that note, Star and Marco have wondered if they should revisit that place some day and see what's become of it since Miss Heinous' defeat-
___

Unreplied.
Lily: "Then let's go! I could pick something too!"
---
-True, but she can guess this boy isn't him then- :p
---
-Hearing what the place did, it really made them glad Ahim and others managed to wreck up the place-

-Also fair enough-
---
-Indeed, so they shall in sooooon-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Then let's go! I could pick something too!"
---
-True, but she can guess this boy isn't him then- :p
---
-Hearing what the place did, it really made them glad Ahim and others managed to wreck up the place-

-Also fair enough-
---
-Indeed, so they shall in sooooon-
Star: "To the cafeteria!"
___

-Nope. so this must be the platonic bestie- :p
___

-It was basically a prison school that "reformed" it's students through brainwashing. It's shocking no one took it down sooner-

-They may visit it again some time...-
___

-Back to building the clinic!-

---
---
-it really should lol-

---
---
---
-And there they see what's clearly the piloting room, where various Cybertronians are busy with computers and controllers that command the ship-
---
---
Jeanne Lily: "We could do so many things camping in a forest~! Play with animals, smell flowers!" -too idealistic-
---
---
---
- Do some of them notice the human-like and monster guests?-
___

-Who's the madman in question?-
___

Specter: "I think a more typical camping activity is just roasting marshmallows."
___

XJ-:5 "We told you the XJs could do it!"

I wasn't sure we would save them all...But I'm glad we did..
___

...Wait, isn't that Medb's butler?
___

Peridot: "...Whatever, should we see the next side story now that it's available?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

-It was basically a prison school that "reformed" it's students through brainwashing. It's shocking no one took it down sooner-

___

Lily: "You lead~!"
---
-She guesses so! Hmmm, should she approach now?-
---
-Sounds something enemies of both Sentai and Riders would do, specially during the 70s and 80s-

-Why not? Would they bring Ahim too?-
---
-Of course, as Aya said there was little left-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You lead~!"
---
-She guesses so! Hmmm, should she approach now?-
---
-Sounds something enemies of both Sentai and Riders would do, specially during the 70s and 80s-

-Why not? Would they bring Ahim too?-
---
-Of course, as Aya said there was little left-
-Star does so, the trio running to the cafeteria faster than they probably need to-
___

-It's just a casual conversation, so why not?-
___

-It's not unfamiliar to them, but no less troubling to hear of regardless...-

-They would if she's comfortable with returning there or if she wants to see if it's improved since Miss Heinous was kicked out-
___

-Gaster moves planks and bricks using telekinesis-

-Alphys was verifying if the structure was stable so far-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sorry for being absent. Was playing Mario Kart on a Discord server and **** ended up being way funnier than it had any right to be.

I might also not be very present this evening because someone on that same server is doing a birthday stream.

-Everyone does at some point-

-If nothing else, it's beneficial for maintaining the skills one's learned-
___

(It did?) -Didn't understand what Grime meant-
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Weiss: "Maybe I'm overthinking this..."

Jack: "Woah, you should be right!"
---
Tiki: "To each their own" :p
---
Alice: "Oh, thank you~!"
Kama: "I guess itcould be fun..."
---
Nitocris: "Ah, my apologies! I am attempting to make a concoction that would be crafted into a charm"
Hinoka: "Tiny little flying ants." :p
---
Kamui: "How often to you rest, Byleth...?"

Byleth: "I... don't know..."
---
-IT COULDBE FUN INDEED-
---
Sothis: "Which would be crucial for attempting to make me corporeal?"

---
---
---
---
---
___

___

Specter: "I think a more typical camping activity is just roasting marshmallows."
___

___

___

Peridot: "...Whatever, should we see the next side story now that it's available?"
-what KoP asked-
---
Shez: "Let's do this!"
---
Kanna: "That doesn't mean we have to stick to just regular camping things... But playing with wildlife is not really the safest thing."
---
Phosphy: "That was... actually incredible."
---
Shez: "That thing's on our side?"
---
Yes.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tomorrow I will be absent because of a triiiiiiip
___

___

___

-And thus they walk there-
---
Rin: How she said he's named? Bryan?
---
-Then again, maybe it's the brainwashing itself that kept the methods that little-known-

-Sure thing then!-
---
-Indeed, Nitocris's familiars currently carrying stuff-
Hinoka: "Tiny little flying ants." :p
---
Kamui: "How often to you rest, Byleth...?"

Byleth: "I... don't know..."
---
-IT COULDBE FUN INDEED-
---
Sothis: "Which would be crucial for attempting to make me corporeal?"
Jack: "Woah..." -forgot the fact there's actual flying ants-
---
Tiki: "...You do sleep when it's necessary, right?"
---
-So to grab some story books they gooooo!-
---
Nitocris: "That's correct!"
___

___

___

___

___

-what KoP asked-
---
---
Kanna: "That doesn't mean we have to stick to just regular camping things... But playing with wildlife is not really the safest thing."
---
---
---
Yes.
-They do, and many are awed mumbling things like "humans are alive..." and some seemd to feel relief over it-
---
-Kiritsugu silently follows-

-It's Emperor Grumm, who's just easily sladhing through many-
Grumm: "You are all too easy! If Krugger was here, he'd give an actual fight!"
---
Kuro: "I think most of us would be okay, but some really wouldn't" -such as Erika-
---
da Vinci: "Many congratulations, Phazon should be no more~" :p
---
Orion: "It's, uh, complicated"
---
-They see there it is, and thus click on it!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tomorrow I will be absent because of a triiiiiiip

-And thus they walk there-
---
Rin: How she said he's named? Bryan?
---
-Then again, maybe it's the brainwashing itself that kept the methods that little-known-

-Sure thing then!-
---
-Indeed, Nitocris's familiars currently carrying stuff-
Understood, I hope the trip goes well!

You missed my last post and replied to the wrong one, but I'll still reply to these because most of them still work for the context. :p

-Or rather running, with Star's lead-
___

-Brent, maybe...?-
___

-The princesses likely had little opportunity to leave the premises to actually tell anyone about the reform methods there, after all. Most who actually graduated from it either had to pretend to give up their individuality, or were already brainwashed-

-But concerning Ahim, they'd only want her to go with them if she's comfortable returning to the place and seeing if it's changed since Miss Heinous was kicked out-
___

-While Gaster does the same with his telekinetic powers and Alphys checks the foundation of the building to make sure it's stable-

Sorry for being absent. Was playing Mario Kart on a Discord server and **** ended up being way funnier than it had any right to be.

I might also not be very present this evening because someone on that same server is doing a birthday stream.

-pretty much, yeah-
---
Weiss: "Maybe I'm overthinking this..."
No worries. With that and Digi being absent tomorrow I might take a break tomorrow and for most of today.

-She switches Crescent Rose to scythe-mode?-
___

(I'm still confused...)

-what KoP asked-
---
---
---
---
---
Yes.
-They do, and many are awed mumbling things like "humans are alive..." and some seemd to feel relief over it-
---
-Kiritsugu silently follows-

-It's Emperor Grumm, who's just easily sladhing through many-
Grumm: "You are all too easy! If Krugger was here, he'd give an actual fight!"
---
Kuro: "I think most of us would be okay, but some really wouldn't" -such as Erika-
---
da Vinci: "Many congratulations, Phazon should be no more~" :p
---
Orion: "It's, uh, complicated"
---
-They see there it is, and thus click on it!-
-They may not be entirely human, but they certainly all look like humans...-

-What are their reactions to the two monsters, for that matter?-
___

Tasque Manager: "You'll regret those words in due time..." -Fires electric bullets from her whip-
___

Specter: "Not every wild animal is as friendly as say, a domesticated canine or feline. Not to mention Pokemon..."
___

-Jenny and the other robots actually look back at the living planet to see what's happening to it if Phazon is truly gone-
___

(More like an evil bully who Medb had to scare into helping us...Uhh, who are you, by the way?) :confused:

-Asked to Shez, hoping someone else could answer if she can't understand Pokemon- :V

___

-Peridot watches with curiosity and worried anxiousness-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Understood, I hope the trip goes well!

You missed my last post and replied to the wrong one, but I'll still reply to these because most of them still work for the context. :p

-Or rather running, with Star's lead-
___

-Brent, maybe...?-
___

-The princesses likely had little opportunity to leave the premises to actually tell anyone about the reform methods there, after all. Most who actually graduated from it either had to pretend to give up their individuality, or were already brainwashed-

-But concerning Ahim, they'd only want her to go with them if she's comfortable returning to the place and seeing if it's changed since Miss Heinous was kicked out-
___

-While Gaster does the same with his telekinetic powers and Alphys checks the foundation of the building to make sure it's stable-
Woops! My bad!

-Well, more like Lily's hovering thanks to magic-
---
Rin: Maybe it was Brendan?
---
-Indeed, they can't imagine what it could have done to Ahim...-

-Something Ahim would be very disposed to-
---
Nitocris: "Hm, we are almost done"
Aya: "Yeah, thanks..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Woops! My bad!

-Well, more like Lily's hovering thanks to magic-
---
Rin: Maybe it was Brendan?
---
-Indeed, they can't imagine what it could have done to Ahim...-

-Something Ahim would be very disposed to-
---
Nitocris: "Hm, we are almost done"
Aya: "Yeah, thanks..."
Hakuna Matata, it's fine.

-Star considered summoning cloudy- :p
___

-It's got to be one of those...-
___

-Everything that made her unique, could have been overwritten, turning her into a single-minded royal who only cared about being "proper", the same fate that nearly befell Ponyhead and even Marco...-

-It's likely someone else has taken over the school in her absence, possibly some of the princesses who were there themselves-
___

I'm surprised by how quickly we've made progress on it, but with any luck, we may be done building it by today!

Top Bottom