• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The scene of her marching with a weapon in her biker suit alongside Toad was definitely a highlight of the trailer (along with everything involving Luigi as well as the Kongs).

It really feels like what an actual, proper Mario movie should be so far. Some of Illumination's normal brand of humor is there, but most of it is acceptable since Mario is new to the Mushroom Kingdom and everything in this storyline., and it doesn't seem to be overtaking the film as a whole by any means.

The amount of references so far is also insane. I'm really hoping some other characters like King Boo show up at some point.

Star: "Marco...?"

Marco: "Wha? Oh, guys! There you are! I'm so sorry, I've been looking all over for you, I'm sorry I just ran off before, I-I didn't know what to say, and-"

Star: "Marco, it's okay. We...kinda ran off too that day..."
___

Just watch. :p

-There's some casual conversation between the whole crew over the dinner that even gets some laughs out of all of them, but then the guy who got attacked by the alien earlier starts clutching his chest-
___

-Anyone with knowledge of healing, charms, or Gem Corruption itself...-
Yeah, I'll admit to have been worried at first because, you know, Illumination, but now I'm legit looking forward to it.

Fun fact: Mario in the Japanese dub is voiced by Mamoru Miyano. Yep, Light Yagami is Mario now. I expect to see memes related to that.

Lily: "...And today too, we're sorry for that"
---
Rin: "Huh? Is he sick from the tummy?"
---
-Yeah, they need to get them on board to end this...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I'll admit to have been worried at first because, you know, Illumination, but now I'm legit looking forward to it.

Fun fact: Mario in the Japanese dub is voiced by Mamoru Miyano. Yep, Light Yagami is Mario now. I expect to see memes related to that.

Lily: "...And today too, we're sorry for that"
---
Rin: "Huh? Is he sick from the tummy?"
---
-Yeah, they need to get them on board to end this...-
Oh, I think the memes about that have already begun. :p

Marco: "...It's alright. I really didn't even know what to say to either of you until today..."

Star: "Neither did we..."
___

-He falls to the ground in pain...AND THEN AN INFANT ALIEN BURSTS OUT OF HIS CHEST-
___

-With that, the Gokaigers would see them leave the and dimension for now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Omph, you kids really can't help yourselves, huh?"

Miyu: "Sorry"

Kama: "It's fine, really"
---
Martha: "We need you to return to Basel"
---
Nanoha: "I agree! It makes it better!"

Bunyan: "Seems he's up for the idea!"
---
-Of course the mooks are eliminated, but it still makes them waste energy as Dark Samus began to roll in her Morph Ball form to drop various bombs on the surroundings-
---
Sakura: "What do you want?" -trident ready to shoot lightning-
---
Mash: "I just... Want to see a little more, okay?"

-Sayori grabs the canvas Monika waswriting on and writes something on it herself, she asks Monika if she trusts her, Monika says she can, so Sayori shows her... This-
-They wonder how she's still alive and well?-
___

D-Drakkon may be deceased, but his army remains, a-and he's summoned some S-S-Servants we still know very little about, including one Q-Queen informed us about going b-by the alias of "Koyanskaya"...We barely know what her skillset or powers are like, e-even Queen has next to no information about her because she keeps to her self,

Not only that, but with Koragg's demise and Drakkon's other generals either being dead or captured, various other Ranger Sentries and soldiers with Sentai, technological or magic powers are rising up in the ranks to take their place, including Dr. Coyle herself and a White Ranger. We'll need to know exactly who's working under Rita and this "Koyanskaya", what they're capable of, and possibly what they're planning so that we can plan ahead as well.
___

Specter: "Wait, do they know about familiars here? I thought they were considered magic as well..."

-Doesn't think it's a problem for the Servants since they look like ordinary kids, but a large blue ox is another matter..-
___

XJ-5: "Evasive maneuvers, everyone!"

-The nine XJs all try to fly out of the way of the bombs, XJ-8 carrying a terrified Claptrap-
___

-IT STOMPS EVEN CLOSER TO THEM-

-The hazmat researcher sees some of the groups' powers in effect and has a silent "WTF"-style reaction-
___

Peridot: "...She...knew all along...?"
-they're just happy she's around :V-
---
Shez: "Do we get a bonus if we manage to take the place back?"

Byleth: "Don't be reckless, Shez..."
---
Kanna: "I imagine they still have novels or shows mentionning them as fictional beings, so this can work."

Sothis: "The girl has a point; it is possible for such things to be part of a world's fiction. After all, would a witch disguise in such a time make them think I am a true witch?"
---
-the plane Phosphy pilots... it can shoot missiles, right?-
---
-are they even worse than the entities?-
---
.......Oh no...

-And ultimately, he's dragged into another room by invisible forces, the door slamming shut on it's own afterwards-

-Not only that, but the older sister's husband still tried to rush in and save him, resulting the door slamming into his head and knocking him out, to his wife''s shock-
___

(Aw, but it sounded so important! Why did they just leave it on a cliffhanger like that?) :urg:
Zelda: Not holding back on the brutality, it seems...
---
Weiss: "To keep us invested."

Monika: "What's the tea made of, by the way?"
---
Kama: Is it enough? Hmmm, nah~ :V
---
Stheno: "Then why not make them obey you and tend all your needs?" :p
Byleth: "Mint leaves."
---
LMAO
---
Viridi: "You think those jerks would listen?!" :glare:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They wonder how she's still alive and well?-
___

D-Drakkon may be deceased, but his army remains, a-and he's summoned some S-S-Servants we still know very little about, including one Q-Queen informed us about going b-by the alias of "Koyanskaya"...We barely know what her skillset or powers are like, e-even Queen has next to no information about her because she keeps to her self,

Not only that, but with Koragg's demise and Drakkon's other generals either being dead or captured, various other Ranger Sentries and soldiers with Sentai, technological or magic powers are rising up in the ranks to take their place, including Dr. Coyle herself and a White Ranger. We'll need to know exactly who's working under Rita and this "Koyanskaya", what they're capable of, and possibly what they're planning so that we can plan ahead as well.
___

Specter: "Wait, do they know about familiars here? I thought they were considered magic as well..."

-Doesn't think it's a problem for the Servants since they look like ordinary kids, but a large blue ox is another matter..-
___

XJ-5: "Evasive maneuvers, everyone!"

-The nine XJs all try to fly out of the way of the bombs, XJ-8 carrying a terrified Claptrap-
___

-IT STOMPS EVEN CLOSER TO THEM-

-The hazmat researcher sees some of the groups' powers in effect and has a silent "WTF"-style reaction-
___

Peridot: "...She...knew all along...?"
---

---
Kanna: "I imagine they still have novels or shows mentionning them as fictional beings, so this can work."

Sothis: "The girl has a point; it is possible for such things to be part of a world's fiction. After all, would a witch disguise in such a time make them think I am a true witch?"
---
---
---
.......Oh no...
-What Uni said- :V
Merlin: "See? Told you she'd be fine" :p
Ana: "I guess"
---
Martha: "I don't think it'd be that easy. His generals were in their position for a reason"
---
Hayate: "We can always say he's a trained animal too"

Fate: "I think this would blend well with the festivity"
---
-Yes. yes it can, though Dark Samus is firing some of her own at them now-
---
Sakura: "Seems we'll really have to do it, then..." -lightning from the trident...-
---
-Monika is worried, Sayori admits this was difficult for her, so if she can do it, Monika too, saying she's a million times better than her, Monika says it's not true, Sayori admits she hasn't ever told this to anyone, Monika assuring she doesn't has to force herself just because of that promise, but Sayori assures her she wants to, feeling right and it being part of why she came in the first place. She trusts her, more than she's scared... Silence as Monika ponders how hard it was for Sayori to confess this... And if this was because of her pushing-

-Sayori admits she hates when people worry about her, wondering why they'd waste energy on her when they can be happy instead? It's why she never tells anyone, it's easier to keep it in and smile... Monika was about to say that's terrible, but doesn't out of fear of wording it wrong-

Mash: "...It feels so real..."
Oh, I think the memes about that have already begun. :p

Marco: "...It's alright. I really didn't even know what to say to either of you until today..."

Star: "Neither did we..."
___

-He falls to the ground in pain...AND THEN AN INFANT ALIEN BURSTS OUT OF HIS CHEST-
___

-With that, the Gokaigers would see them leave the and dimension for now-
Good. :p

Lily: "We're still nervous now, but we must, well, do this..."
---
Rin: 😱
---
Gai: "Hey! How did things turn out?"
Byleth: "Mint leaves."
---
LMAO
---
Viridi: "You think those jerks would listen?!" :glare:
Monika: "Oh, that will add some freshness" :p -sips-
---
Lindy: He's sioo fun to tease. :p
Kama: Well, at least we agree on that.
---
Stheno: "If you know how to handle them, yeah. Not my fault you can't order them around" :V

Circe: "Uuuuh..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Good. :p

Lily: "We're still nervous now, but we must, well, do this..."
---
Rin: 😱
---
Gai: "Hey! How did things turn out?"
Star: "We couldn't just pretend things weren't awkward anymore..."

Marco: "...Neither could I..."
___

-The crewmate dies of his wounds, the rest of the crew is freaked out, and the alien quickly scurries away from the scene-
___

Steven: "Well, the good news is, Iri and Medea Lily are actually able to turn Corrupted Gems back to normal, but the bad new is that the effect only lasts for a few hours,..."

---

---

---
---
---
.......Oh no...
---
Martha: "I don't think it'd be that easy. His generals were in their position for a reason"
---

---
---
Sakura: "Seems we'll really have to do it, then..." -lightning from the trident...-
---
-Monika is worried, Sayori admits this was difficult for her, so if she can do it, Monika too, saying she's a million times better than her, Monika says it's not true, Sayori admits she hasn't ever told this to anyone, Monika assuring she doesn't has to force herself just because of that promise, but Sayori assures her she wants to, feeling right and it being part of why she came in the first place. She trusts her, more than she's scared... Silence as Monika ponders how hard it was for Sayori to confess this... And if this was because of her pushing-

-Sayori admits she hates when people worry about her, wondering why they'd waste energy on her when they can be happy instead? It's why she never tells anyone, it's easier to keep it in and smile... Monika was about to say that's terrible, but doesn't out of fear of wording it wrong-

-They really shouldn't have broadcasted the execution to their room- :V
___

Th-Th-The plan isn't to take back the base yet, we can't risk that, e-especially with fewer numbers of fighters... We a plan first, and to make a plan, we need intel...
___

Specter: "Alright, perhaps that would be more convincing..."
___

-The XJs separate from their buzzsaw formation and XJ-3 soon targets Dark Samus, switching out her hands for a pair of giant mallets and now using a scorpion stinger tail as well-
___

-The hazmat worker's reaction is unclear aside from shock and confusion, but the wire entity is electrocuted and seemingly stunned in place-
___

Peridot: "...She didn't even know how to help her..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
---

___

Th-Th-The plan isn't to take back the base yet, we can't risk that, e-especially with fewer numbers of fighters... We a plan first, and to make a plan, we need intel...
___

___

-The XJs separate from their buzzsaw formation and XJ-3 soon targets Dark Samus, switching out her hands for a pair of giant mallets and now using a scorpion stinger tail as well-
___

-The hazmat worker's reaction is unclear aside from shock and confusion, but the wire entity is electrocuted and seemingly stunned in place-
___

-Ana kept telling Merlin that, but he didn't listen :V-
---
Shez: "Alright, that's fair enough. We sneak around, get intel and hopefully what we get should be of use. I'll be easy." :p
---
Sothis: "I wll have to think on how to repay you for this act of kindness, young girl." -to Bunyan-
---
Phosphora: -trying her best to dodge but she is big plane-
---
Weiss: "I hope any workers left don't get the wrong idea from this..."
---
....What happened that changed her...? -was just memeing before but now he's legit curious-

-Nope, haunted or not, a lot of mystery novels have violence to raise the stakes-
___

(...Are most shows like that?)

-Hasn't been invested in many shows besides this one and Wonder Over Yonder- :V
-that's fair enough-
---
Weiss: "All good stories tend to do something like that. Not only shows, but writings and theater shows as well."

Monika: "Oh, that will add some freshness" :p -sips-
---
Lindy: He's sioo fun to tease. :p
Kama: Well, at least we agree on that.
---
Stheno: "If you know how to handle them, yeah. Not my fault you can't order them around" :V

Circe: "Uuuuh..."
-it's refreshing-
---
Pit: Uggggggh...
---
Viridi: "Says the two gremlins who complained about not being able to do the same!" :glare:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
Shez: "Alright, that's fair enough. We sneak around, get intel and hopefully what we get should be of use. I'll be easy." :p
---
Sothis: "I wll have to think on how to repay you for this act of kindness, young girl." -to Bunyan-
---
---
---
....What happened that changed her...? -was just memeing before but now he's legit curious-
-But what matters to them is that Kamama is back with them and she'll be caring with them!-
---
-Byleth wonders if they can get some asssistance from Charlotte?-
---
Bunyan: "Don't worry! Helping always makes me glad!" :)
---
-Dark Samus tried this to attack XJ3 with a missile!-
---
Sakura: "...Woops, let's hope so!"
---
-Sayori says that if everyone knew of it they'd be in constant worry and would ask, in fact it used to be like that in the past. She just wants everyone to be happy and looking into her head doesn't brings that to anyone. Monika wonders why is she telling her this if she could end like that, Sayori says she is worried she could and hates herself for this, but she has a feeling it'll be different this time, and after how much they've been trying for the club she grew enough confidence for it and hopes their friendship wouldn't change-

-Sayori chuckled, she says this club is just two people yet it already means so much to her-

Mash: "...This is...All too very real..."
Star: "We couldn't just pretend things weren't awkward anymore..."

Marco: "...Neither could I..."
___

-The crewmate dies of his wounds, the rest of the crew is freaked out, and the alien quickly scurries away from the scene-
___

Steven: "Well, the good news is, Iri and Medea Lily are actually able to turn Corrupted Gems back to normal, but the bad new is that the effect only lasts for a few hours,..."
Lily: "So... We all need to confront this together!"
---
Rin: "...They are gonna die..."
---
Gai: "Oh... But they'll come out with a solution, right?"
-it's refreshing-
---
Pit: Uggggggh...
---
Viridi: "Says the two gremlins who complained about not being able to do the same!" :glare:
Monika: "Ah~ That eases the mind already~"
---
-Kama is now getting dressed up by the kids too-
---
Stheno/Euryale: "What did you just call us?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "So... We all need to confront this together!"
---
Rin: "...They are gonna die..."
---
Gai: "Oh... But they'll come out with a solution, right?"
Marco: "Yeah, you're right!"

Star: "And that's what we're gonna do!"
___

All I'm saying is, don't get too attached to any character. Whether it's aciton movies or horror movies, you can never expect all the characters to last.
___

Steven: "They're trying to, it's just a question of what could heal the Corruption permanently..."

-that's fair enough-
---
Weiss: "All good stories tend to do something like that. Not only shows, but writings and theater shows as well."
-His wife and brother in-law both rush to try and save him, carrying him by the shoulders while he remains knocked out, a small bloody wound visible on his forehead-
___

(Oh, like the books Blake reads! And theaters? Aren't those where movies and plays are shown?)

---
---
---
---
---
-But what matters to them is that Kamama is back with them and she'll be caring with them!-
---
---
---
---
---
-Sayori says that if everyone knew of it they'd be in constant worry and would ask, in fact it used to be like that in the past. She just wants everyone to be happy and looking into her head doesn't brings that to anyone. Monika wonders why is she telling her this if she could end like that, Sayori says she is worried she could and hates herself for this, but she has a feeling it'll be different this time, and after how much they've been trying for the club she grew enough confidence for it and hopes their friendship wouldn't change-

-Sayori chuckled, she says this club is just two people yet it already means so much to her-

-They've probably even helped Kama regain some compassion again alongside Palutena herself-
___

J-J-Just be careful, they s-still have a lot of soldiers and machinery on guard...

-Charlotte is an Assassin herself, after all, and being a rebel among Drakkon's ranks, she'd know how to navigate the fortress with it's current state of security and have insider knowledge-
___

-The same can be said about a lot of the kids in this group?-
___

-Who attempts to sidestep the missile!-
___

...Erm, we can explain? :lol:

-The hazmat leader just stares at them in silent, stunned confusion-
___

Peridot: "...I feel awful for Sayori..." :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Yeah, you're right!"

Star: "And that's what we're gonna do!"
___

All I'm saying is, don't get too attached to any character. Whether it's aciton movies or horror movies, you can never expect all the characters to last.
___

Steven: "They're trying to, it's just a question of what could heal the Corruption permanently..."
Lily: "So we shall now!"
---
Rin: "Oh. Well, I will try not to!"
---
Ahim: "So they could a little at least..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "So we shall now!"
---
Rin: "Oh. Well, I will try not to!"
---
Ahim: "So they could a little at least..."
Marco: "That'd be great...Uhh, which one of us should talk first?" :lol:

Star: "You went looking for us first before we went looking for you, so we'd like to listen to what you have to say first."
___

-The characters are not even sure what the alien is!-
___

Steven: "So it's a good start!"

Pearl: "It's still incredible they were able to restore Nephrite to her original form at all..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "That'd be great...Uhh, which one of us should talk first?" :lol:

Star: "You went looking for us first before we went looking for you, so we'd like to listen to what you have to say first."
___

-The characters are not even sure what the alien is!-
___

Steven: "So it's a good start!"

Pearl: "It's still incredible they were able to restore Nephrite to her original form at all..."
Lily: "Yes, then we also have things to say, but will wait for that!"
---
Rin: How many of them will die?
---
Don: "It must have been harsh to not see it being permanent, but it's a step closer to a solution!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yes, then we also have things to say, but will wait for that!"
---
Rin: How many of them will die?
---
Don: "It must have been harsh to not see it being permanent, but it's a step closer to a solution!"
Marco: "Okay...There's a lot for us to say, so, uhh...ugh, man, where do even I start off...?" -Still nervous about discussing it-
___

-Most of the cast, because it's also a scary movie- :V
___

Steven: "It was...but now I've got more hope than ever that they totally healed!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Okay...There's a lot for us to say, so, uhh...ugh, man, where do even I start off...?" -Still nervous about discussing it-
___

-Most of the cast, because it's also a scary movie- :V
___

Steven: "It was...but now I've got more hope than ever that they totally healed!"
Lily: "Leyt's start with w
---
-Rin doesn't knows what to expect of them so far...-
---
Ahim: "I'm glad to hear about that" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

-They've probably even helped Kama regain some compassion again alongside Palutena herself-
___

J-J-Just be careful, they s-still have a lot of soldiers and machinery on guard...

-Charlotte is an Assassin herself, after all, and being a rebel among Drakkon's ranks, she'd know how to navigate the fortress with it's current state of security and have insider knowledge-
___

___

___

___

-either way, it's adorable-

Pit: ....How do they like her so much?
---
Byleth: "Don't we have allies who defected from the enemy? They might have good inside knowledge we should be prepared for."

Azura: "...I suppose we never asked about the base itself. There might be reason to believe traps can be set up so this was a good call, Byleth."
---
Sothis: "I have a feeling this applies to most of you. I am glad to be around such kind people." :)
---
-Phosphora still trying to shoot at Dark Samus-
---
Azura: "For now, let's focus on staying alive..."
---
I gotta hug her.

Monika: "Ah~ That eases the mind already~"
---
-Kama is now getting dressed up by the kids too-
---
Stheno/Euryale: "What did you just call us?!"
Byleth: "I'm glad to hear. It's one of my favorites." -green hair joke :V-
---
-AWWWWW-
---
Viridi: "You heard me."

Sothis: "...Aren't you of a similar height?"

-His wife and brother in-law both rush to try and save him, carrying him by the shoulders while he remains knocked out, a small bloody wound visible on his forehead-
___

(Oh, like the books Blake reads! And theaters? Aren't those where movies and plays are shown?)
-OH NOOOOO-
---
Weiss: "Precisely, Winter!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
Byleth: "Don't we have allies who defected from the enemy? They might have good inside knowledge we should be prepared for."

Azura: "...I suppose we never asked about the base itself. There might be reason to believe traps can be set up so this was a good call, Byleth."
---
Sothis: "I have a feeling this applies to most of you. I am glad to be around such kind people." :)
---
---
---
I gotta hug her.
Kama: "Oh, angel-boy is here too"

Merlin: "Pitty Pat, you mean" :p
---
Martha: "We'll contact Queen about it then"
---
Nanoha: "Thanks! You're a very kind goddess yourself!"

Hayate: "Yeah! By the way, how it feels to have time powers? It sounds like awesome but also like a lot"
---
Eleonora: "...No... No, no, NO! The signals of that large Pokémon and Phoenix are coming by!"
---
Sakura: "You're right, sorry!" -lightning!-

Monika: "Okay everyone! Let's leave the folk with powers do their stuff"
---
-Monika feels emotions tightening in her chest and says "Me too...", admitting she was so lost until she showed up, calling her brave and strong and that she can't compare, stepping forward, she says she could at least give her some hug energy, if she allows it...-

-Resulting in this CG that wasn't in the base game being shown-

Byleth: "I'm glad to hear. It's one of my favorites." -green hair joke :V-
---
-AWWWWW-
---
Viridi: "You heard me."

Sothis: "...Aren't you of a similar height?"
Marie: "My, excellent taste then~" -sip- "Now then, how about we start to strike a good conversation~?"

Monika: "Alright, who starts?"
---
-She's now wearing a galaxy-themed dress-
---
Euryale: "Yeah! What are you in that case?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Leyt's start with w
---
-Rin doesn't knows what to expect of them so far...-
---
Ahim: "I'm glad to hear about that" :)
Unfinished?
___

-And is anxiously eating popcorn the scarier the movie gets?- :V
___

Steven: "Centi and all the others might actually be close to being healed of the Corruption for good...I can't believe it, after all these years, they might actually be close to being saved!"

-OH NOOOOO-
---
Weiss: "Precisely, Winter!"
-Yup, they're fleeing the halls with the others, carrying him to safety-

-Soon they meet up with the uncle and his daughter, who are still firing off gunshots at objects being thrown at them poltergeist-style-
___

(Well, I guess it works, because now I really want answers for this mystery.) :lol:

---

---
---
---
---
I gotta hug her.

---
---

Hayate: "Yeah! By the way, how it feels to have time powers? It sounds like awesome but also like a lot"
---
Eleonora: "...No... No, no, NO! The signals of that large Pokémon and Phoenix are coming by!"
---

---
-Monika feels emotions tightening in her chest and says "Me too...", admitting she was so lost until she showed up, calling her brave and strong and that she can't compare, stepping forward, she says she could at least give her some hug energy, if she allows it...-

-They've had time to bond and realize she's far from being evil anymore?-

-Other than adding that, I dunno how to continue this- :V
___

I-In the meantime, the rest of you c-can prepare for the mission, if need be. If you need any supplies before your departure, n-now's the time to gather them.
___

Specter: "Does your organization not know of any time-based spells?"
___

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Claptrap: "WHERE?! Tell me what direction they're heading from and I'll shoot 'em down!
___

-The Underground monsters all took battle stances-

-The wire entity is now oddly motionless-
___

Peridot: "...She...tried to be there for her..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "How about you?"
---
-whoa...-
---
Viridi: "......Shut up." :glare:
Monika: "So you already know my name, I don't have super powers like most here. I'm simply a coder and a bit of a secretary"
---
Kama: "...Huh, this is pretty"

Ana: "It really is, hm"
---
Stheno: "Hmmmm, nope" :p

Circe: Uuuuh, what do I do?!
Unfinished?
___

-And is anxiously eating popcorn the scarier the movie gets?- :V
___

Steven: "Centi and all the others might actually be close to being healed of the Corruption for good...I can't believe it, after all these years, they might actually be close to being saved!"
Lily: "Let's start with... What you need to say"
---
-Basically, yeah-
---
Gai: "That's amazing! Let's hope it can be done soon"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Let's start with... What you need to say"
---
-Basically, yeah-
---
Gai: "That's amazing! Let's hope it can be done soon"
Marco: "...Well, I guess I just wanted to say...I'm sorry for running off before. Things got super awkward, and I-I just...didn't know how to process the whole "crush" thing..."
___

-One of the crewmembers tries to convince the rest of the crew to avoid killing the alien, which is now loose on the ship. So instead they plan on trying to capture it-
___

Amethyst: "For their sake, I hope so, too..." -Thinking of Jasper as well-

-What does Luka think of the revelation after having dealt with some Corrupted Gems herself?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "...Well, I guess I just wanted to say...I'm sorry for running off before. Things got super awkward, and I-I just...didn't know how to process the whole "crush" thing..."
___

-One of the crewmembers tries to convince the rest of the crew to avoid killing the alien, which is now loose on the ship. So instead they plan on trying to capture it-
___

Amethyst: "For their sake, I hope so, too..." -Thinking of Jasper as well-

-What does Luka think of the revelation after having dealt with some Corrupted Gems herself?-
Lily: "...We really didn't give you much of a chance either... Or tried to neglect it..."
---
Rin: "...That will be their end..."
---
Luka: "Okay, so you won't need to kill them..." Good, they won't have to deal with all the mental baggage that comes with that guilt.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...We really didn't give you much of a chance either... Or tried to neglect it..."
---
Rin: "...That will be their end..."
---
Luka: "Okay, so you won't need to kill them..." Good, they won't have to deal with all the mental baggage that comes with that guilt.
Star: "Yeah, I kinda just told you about it before suddenly leaving Earth...At the time, I thought I had to say it because I didn't know if I'd get another chance to later, but maybe it wasn't the best decision to just drop that info bomb on you before having to move..."
___

Quite an irrational decision after what happened to the first guy.

-Speaking of, they give him a space funeral of sorts by sending his body out through the ship's airlock-
___

Pearl: "No, shattering them was never the plan..."

Garnet: "Rose always wanted to contain them, whether it meant potentially saving them later, or simply sparing them the fate of being shattered at all, while still keeping the people of the Earth safe in the process."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Yeah, I kinda just told you about it before suddenly leaving Earth...At the time, I thought I had to say it because I didn't know if I'd get another chance to later, but maybe it wasn't the best decision to just drop that info bomb on you before having to move..."
___

Quite an irrational decision after what happened to the first guy.

-Speaking of, they give him a space funeral of sorts by sending his body out through the ship's airlock-
___

Pearl: "No, shattering them was never the plan..."

Garnet: "Rose always wanted to contain them, whether it meant potentially saving them later, or simply sparing them the fate of being shattered at all, while still keeping the people of the Earth safe in the process."
Lily: "Now it has drifted everyone apart, and... It's been really hard"
---
Rin: "Uh, that's considerate...? But they should kill it!"
---
Gai: "Man, she sounds like she was someone great. I'd love to have met her"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Now it has drifted everyone apart, and... It's been really hard"
---
Rin: "Uh, that's considerate...? But they should kill it!"
---
Gai: "Man, she sounds like she was someone great. I'd love to have met her"
Marco: "I can't honestly say I disagree...I miss hanging out with you guys..."

Star: "We do, too..."
___

Oh, they totally should, but nope, they're gonna try and capture it.
___

Steven: "I've always wished I could have, too..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---
---

---

___

I-In the meantime, the rest of you c-can prepare for the mission, if need be. If you need any supplies before your departure, n-now's the time to gather them.
___

___

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Claptrap: "WHERE?! Tell me what direction they're heading from and I'll shoot 'em down!
___

___

-same here...-
---
Shez: "Well, I guess I could get some snacks or something."
---
Sothis: "I've never been asked such a thing. I'll have to think of a response..."
---
Phosphy: "Great... let's just end this quick."
---
Azura: "How odd..."
---
Then why...? -thinking of main game-

-Yup, they're fleeing the halls with the others, carrying him to safety-

-Soon they meet up with the uncle and his daughter, who are still firing off gunshots at objects being thrown at them poltergeist-style-
___

(Well, I guess it works, because now I really want answers for this mystery.) :lol:
-still pretty useless because ghosts-
---
Weiss: "Then we must wait..."

Monika: "So you already know my name, I don't have super powers like most here. I'm simply a coder and a bit of a secretary"
---
Kama: "...Huh, this is pretty"

Ana: "It really is, hm"
---
Stheno: "Hmmmm, nope" :p

Circe: Uuuuh, what do I do?!
Byleth: "Don't undersell yourself. You can always find a way to contribute."
---
Pit: -looking away-
---
Sothis: -siiiiighs-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

___

___

-same here...-
---
---
Sothis: "I've never been asked such a thing. I'll have to think of a response..."
---
---
---
-Yeah, honestly in the same spot-
---
Serenity: "We'll grab communicators"
---
Hayate: "We don't..."

Fate: "It would be considered dangerous"
---
Eleonora: "They're stalling us, we need to advance quick!"

-They already heard the growl of the Lugia-
---
Medusa: "I didn't use my eyes"
---
-This be playing as the scene follows-

-Monika can feel the torrent of emptions running through Sayori's head now, and for once hopes no one new walks through the door. Softly she tells her she's the sweetest girl she's ever met and promises to not judge her for anything she says. Sayori takes several breaths, trying to let out all the things she's never done before. While crying, she finally she says she's worthless and everyone would be better off without her, that she's an inconvenience, that she's not good at anything and she hates, hates feeling like people have to put up with her-

-Sayori can't help but keep going as the thoughts she never told to anyone keep coming out, she now says that she's making Monika put up with her and wants to die because of it. Monika on her side tries to keep her composure, she knows Sayori needs this and must let it all out-

Mash: "..." -tearing up-
Marco: "I can't honestly say I disagree...I miss hanging out with you guys..."

Star: "We do, too..."
___

Oh, they totally should, but nope, they're gonna try and capture it.
___

Steven: "I've always wished I could have, too..."
Lily: "I miss those old times... I miss them so much"
---
Rin: "They're going to pay the price..."
---
Ahim: "I'm sure she would have been proud of you" :)
Byleth: "Don't undersell yourself. You can always find a way to contribute."
---
Pit: -looking away-
---
Sothis: -siiiiighs-
Monika: "I tend to take care of the artificial intelligences around here. Oooor better said the robotic ones. Can be a little tough though" -referring to Claptrap and Blitzwing-
---
Kama: "Alright, seems someone's charmed" :p
---
Euryale: "Oooooh, can't find an answer~?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Monika: "I tend to take care of the artificial intelligences around here. Oooor better said the robotic ones. Can be a little tough though" -referring to Claptrap and Blitzwing-
---
Kama: "Alright, seems someone's charmed" :p
---
Euryale: "Oooooh, can't find an answer~?"
Byleth: "Do you do this alone?"
---
Pit: "Not at all!"
---
Viridi: -_-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I miss those old times... I miss them so much"
---
Rin: "They're going to pay the price..."
---
Ahim: "I'm sure she would have been proud of you" :)
Marco: "Is there...any chance we could start just hanging out again? As friends?"

Star: "...I'd be fine with that." :)
___

-And they soon do, as all of their many different attempts to catch the alien fail, and it's growing into an adult specimen extremely fast...-
___

Steven: "Do you really think so...?" -Hopeful-

-still pretty useless because ghosts-
---
Weiss: "Then we must wait..."
-They're able to defend against this foe, but not directly defeat them...-
___

(I just wonder how long that wait will be...)

-Eventually, the small frog makes it back to his shop, where he ditches the mask and hangs the backpack up on his wall of store items, sighing in relief of having gotten back to the prize wall at his bazaar stand just before Anne and Sprig can catch up to him, despite knowing full well that they're standing right behind him. The reason why is made clear not long afterwards: when Anne demands that he return the backpack, he offers them to play his carnival game to win a prize and blatantly lies the backpack is a magical pouch of mystery that no one knows where it came from or how, and the security stops her and Sprig for trying to take it back by force. The stand owner then smugly explains that once something is on the prize wall, the only way to get it back is to win it. That's just another one of the Bizarre Bazaar's insane rules-

-same here...-
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

---

---
---

-Monika can feel the torrent of emptions running through Sayori's head now, and for once hopes no one new walks through the door. Softly she tells her she's the sweetest girl she's ever met and promises to not judge her for anything she says. Sayori takes several breaths, trying to let out all the things she's never done before. While crying, she finally she says she's worthless and everyone would be better off without her, that she's an inconvenience, that she's not good at anything and she hates, hates feeling like people have to put up with her-

-Sayori can't help but keep going as the thoughts she never told to anyone keep coming out, she now says that she's making Monika put up with her and wants to die because of it. Monika on her side tries to keep her composure, she knows Sayori needs this and must let it all out-

-Do we move onto something else here or drop this segment for now?-
___

Prepare to travel to Basel within an hour. We aren't sure when Queen will be able to get back to us on that question...
___

Specter: "...But isn't the Bureau also involved with dealing with space time anomalies?"
___

I'll go stop it... -Flies off-

Claptrap: "So what, do we just ignore the parasitic death bounty hunter?!"
___

-The flashing also soon stops, to the confusion of the monsters especially-
___

Peridot: "..." -Couldn't help but start tearing up as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

---
---

___

Prepare to travel to Basel within an hour. We aren't sure when Queen will be able to get back to us on that question...
___

Specter: "...But isn't the Bureau also involved with dealing with space time anomalies?"
___

___

___

-dunno-
---
Byleth: "We'll be ready by then..."
---
Sothis: "A time police that doesn't use time travel? How odd?"
---
Arlon: "It is impossible to keep our attention on it..."
---
Awwwwww......

-They're able to defend against this foe, but not directly defeat them...-
___

(I just wonder how long that wait will be...)

-Eventually, the small frog makes it back to his shop, where he ditches the mask and hangs the backpack up on his wall of store items, sighing in relief of having gotten back to the prize wall at his bazaar stand just before Anne and Sprig can catch up to him, despite knowing full well that they're standing right behind him. The reason why is made clear not long afterwards: when Anne demands that he return the backpack, he offers them to play his carnival game to win a prize and blatantly lies the backpack is a magical pouch of mystery that no one knows where it came from or how, and the security stops her and Sprig for trying to take it back by force. The stand owner then smugly explains that once something is on the prize wall, the only way to get it back is to win it. That's just another one of the Bizarre Bazaar's insane rules-
Zelda: What will they do...?
---
Weiss: "Carnival games..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: What will they do...?
---
Weiss: "Carnival games..."
-The employees still try to lead them to the hotel's back entrance, but another gets a vending machine thrown onto him-
___

-Anne and Sprig reluctantly agree to try the game in order to get the backpack, and more importantly the Music Box within it, in order to get it back, Anne calling the game's host a little sicko-

-She suspects the game is something like Whack-a-Mole or a dunk tank, but it turns out to be not be a traditional carnival game at all. It's instead a high speed racing game, with the contestants riding on car-sized roaches, and it's evidently highly popular as there's bleachers set up around the circular race track with full attendance-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The employees still try to lead them to the hotel's back entrance, but another gets a vending machine thrown onto him-
___

-Anne and Sprig reluctantly agree to try the game in order to get the backpack, and more importantly the Music Box within it, in order to get it back, Anne calling the game's host a little sicko-

-She suspects the game is something like Whack-a-Mole or a dunk tank, but it turns out to be not be a traditional carnival game at all. It's instead a high speed racing game, with the contestants riding on car-sized roaches, and it's evidently highly popular as there's bleachers set up around the circular race track with full attendance-
-like, a whole vending machine?-
---
Weiss: "That... sounds oddly fair?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Do you do this alone?"
---
Pit: "Not at all!"
---
Viridi: -_-
Monika: "No, but it still does something around and I consider that important"
---
Kama: "Oh, is that so~?" :V
---
Euryale: "I rest my case~"
Marco: "Is there...any chance we could start just hanging out again? As friends?"

Star: "...I'd be fine with that." :)
___

-And they soon do, as all of their many different attempts to catch the alien fail, and it's growing into an adult specimen extremely fast...-
___

Steven: "Do you really think so...?" -Hopeful-
Lily: "Me too..." :)
---
Rin: Yeah, all of them are screwed...
---
Ahim: "Of course, you're a caring and brave boy!"
___

___

___

___

___

-dunno-
---
---
---
---
Awwwwww......
Same... Oh, just one thing.

Swoop: "So they not know of Decepticons even if you barge here?!"
Grimlock: "No, can't get back to communicate with others either, but they should be around!"
Gareth: "...So, those Decepticons, are they bad?"
Cosmos: "Most of them are ruthless and would do anything for power..."
Jetfire: "Even backstab their previous friends for a chance at it"
Gareth: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear Mr. Skyfire..."
Jetfire: "It's Jetfire, but that happened too long ago. Still that means they're somewhere in this planet"
Swoop: "So what we do?"
Cosmos: "Prime and a crew are right now in the planet's stratosphere waiting for us to report..."
Jetfire: "I think we could probably split. Much as I hate fighting, I am the biggest and most endurant here, I'll look up for Bee, Wheeljack and Omega,and I'll endure a surprise Decepticon attack for sure. Cosmos, you go tell Prime of our findings, he'll might know what we should do. That Alliance sounds more dangerous than the Decepticons are..."
Gareth: "Alright, but be assured you can count with those Chaldea people, and me and the other secret rebels too!"
Swoop: "Hm, no wonder him Grimlock like you... I guess me Swoop will return with you to that base. And keep an eye on him Grimlock"

-None of them knowing a Blue Sentry was spying and recording them-

Koyanskaya: "So, their true intentions was to detain rebels of their race... And more importantly seems we have moles already planted here"
------
Serenity: "You can count on it"
------
Nanoha: "Er, I didn't ever think of that..."
------
da Vinci: "You'd be right, it's like like it would allow us to go. We must endure and go all out!"
------
Unreplied Uni
------
-In a gentle voice Monika says this isn't putting up with her, she's just being her friend. She also knows this won't get Sayori's depression just fade away, but she can help her with it like a good friend would. She says she has so much value, to her and her other friends, that the club wouldn't be the same without her and her coming to the club is the bestthing that could have happened. Even if they don't get more members she's be happy, she brought a vision and happiness with it, which is her favorite thing to do, right?-

-Sayori nodded softly after a bit, and they kept their embrace in silence for as much as she needed. When it's over, Sayori admits she needed that, some days are harder than others.... Monika says that she's here for that-

Mash: -Actually crying now, speechless-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Me too..." :)
---
Rin: Yeah, all of them are screwed...
---
Ahim: "Of course, you're a caring and brave boy!"
Marco: "...So...Friends?"

Star: "Friends." :)
___

-Surely there'll be at least one survivor...Right?"
___

Steven: "I've always tried my best...I just think everyone deserves a second chance."

-like, a whole vending machine?-
---
Weiss: "That... sounds oddly fair?"
-Eeyup, a whole vending machine...-
___

(Probably the only fair thing about this entire crazy bazaar so far...)

-The host then asks who has the guts to take on this strange-looking biped and her little pink boyfriend. Anne immediately reacts with shock and doesn't hesitate to say "WHOA! Not my boyfriend!"l Sprig agrees, less bothered, and reasons that she's way too old for him. Anne agrees in turn... but also does a double take and takes offense to being called old-

-dunno-
---
---
---
---
Awwwwww......
Same... Oh, just one thing.

Swoop: "So they not know of Decepticons even if you barge here?!"
Grimlock: "No, can't get back to communicate with others either, but they should be around!"
Gareth: "...So, those Decepticons, are they bad?"
Cosmos: "Most of them are ruthless and would do anything for power..."
Jetfire: "Even backstab their previous friends for a chance at it"
Gareth: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear Mr. Skyfire..."
Jetfire: "It's Jetfire, but that happened too long ago. Still that means they're somewhere in this planet"
Swoop: "So what we do?"
Cosmos: "Prime and a crew are right now in the planet's stratosphere waiting for us to report..."
Jetfire: "I think we could probably split. Much as I hate fighting, I am the biggest and most endurant here, I'll look up for Bee, Wheeljack and Omega,and I'll endure a surprise Decepticon attack for sure. Cosmos, you go tell Prime of our findings, he'll might know what we should do. That Alliance sounds more dangerous than the Decepticons are..."
Gareth: "Alright, but be assured you can count with those Chaldea people, and me and the other secret rebels too!"
Swoop: "Hm, no wonder him Grimlock like you... I guess me Swoop will return with you to that base. And keep an eye on him Grimlock"

-None of them knowing a Blue Sentry was spying and recording them-

Koyanskaya: "So, their true intentions was to detain rebels of their race... And more importantly seems we have moles already planted here"
------
------
------
da Vinci: "You'd be right, it's like like it would allow us to go. We must endure and go all out!"
------
Unreplied Uni
------
-In a gentle voice Monika says this isn't putting up with her, she's just being her friend. She also knows this won't get Sayori's depression just fade away, but she can help her with it like a good friend would. She says she has so much value, to her and her other friends, that the club wouldn't be the same without her and her coming to the club is the bestthing that could have happened. Even if they don't get more members she's be happy, she brought a vision and happiness with it, which is her favorite thing to do, right?-

-Sayori nodded softly after a bit, and they kept their embrace in silence for as much as she needed. When it's over, Sayori admits she needed that, some days are harder than others.... Monika says that she's here for that-
-Is Tasque Manager with this group as well?-

Oh My That Is Certainly Bad News. Why Would A Servant Not Want To Serve Such High Powers?
___

Actually sh-she just now replied.

Oh...Huh, well, that's fortunate. :p
___

Specter: "I'm confused as to what the "Time space" part of the organization is for, now..."
___

XJ-5: "You heard 'em! Let's fumigate this parasite planet!"
___

What Digi said.

___

Peridot: "...And yet, this wasn't enough to stop her from taking her own life in the end anyway..." :crying:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
------
------
------
------
Unreplied Uni
------

Mash: -Actually crying now, speechless-

Oh My That Is Certainly Bad News. Why Would A Servant Not Want To Serve Such High Powers?
___

___

Specter: "I'm confused as to what the "Time space" part of the organization is for, now..."
___

___

What Digi said.

___

Peridot: "...And yet, this wasn't enough to stop her from taking her own life in the end anyway..." :crying:
-moles? uh-oh-
---
Azura: "What good timing..."
---
Sothis: "As am I..."
---
-MORE MISSILES FROM PHOSPHY-
---
Azura: "What is going on...?"
---
....Why?

Monika: "No, but it still does something around and I consider that important"
---
Kama: "Oh, is that so~?" :V
---
Euryale: "I rest my case~"
Byleth: "It's even better if you're not alone."
---
Pit: "Yes!"
---
-angy Viridi-

-Eeyup, a whole vending machine...-
___

(Probably the only fair thing about this entire crazy bazaar so far...)

-The host then asks who has the guts to take on this strange-looking biped and her little pink boyfriend. Anne immediately reacts with shock and doesn't hesitate to say "WHOA! Not my boyfriend!"l Sprig agrees, less bothered, and reasons that she's way too old for him. Anne agrees in turn... but also does a double take and takes offense to being called old-
-oh damn...-
---
Weiss: -held a chuckle-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

What Digi said.

___

-moles? uh-oh-
---
---
---
---
---
....Why?
-Dunno, maybe not since loyalty to Queen?-

Koyanskaya: "Hmph, I guess this is what happens when we get some goody-two shoes knight summoned around here"
Rita: "So shall we dispose of them?"
Koyanskaya: "...No. For now"
---
Eleonora: "What does she say, then?"
---
Fate: "It's for anomalies that could alter reality by the use of magic"
---
-Dark Samus is hit by the missiles, no doubt-
---
-They don't know, but they're alert...-
---
-Monika does say that she'll make sure that during other days she'll make sure things remain the way they usually are, if that makes Sayori happy, who says so, exchanging smiles. Though Monika then asks if she's considered talking to a professional, Sayori nods but says it's scary, moreso with how difficult it is to tell. Monika gets it, but if she ever gets the courage for it, she'll support her, and it does help knowing she would... Then Sayori yawns saying she's tired and hungry-

-Monika says she won't make her work toay, but Sayori assures it'd make her happy... After getting a snack. However, at that moment the door opened and they saw a familiar face peeking through it, ending the side story-

Mash: "...W-Woah..."
Marco: "...So...Friends?"

Star: "Friends." :)
___

-Surely there'll be at least one survivor...Right?"
___

Steven: "I've always tried my best...I just think everyone deserves a second chance."
Lily: "And we won't change that!" :)
---
-She doubts it, much as she'd like- :V
---
Ahim: "And it seems that has helped many" :)
Byleth: "It's even better if you're not alone."
---
Pit: "Yes!"
---
-angy Viridi-
Monika: "Not like you're wrong, sometimes it'd be a headache if not"
---
Kama: "You're such a bashful boy, you know that?" :V
---
-Euryale and stheno stick their tongues out-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And we won't change that!" :)
---
-She doubts it, much as she'd like- :V
---
Ahim: "And it seems that has helped many" :)
Marco: "...Thanks, guys." :)

___

-Eventually the alien grows into a full adult stage-
___

Steven: "Well, I guess I've helped a lot of people around here and Chaldea...And Peridot and Lapis..." -Humble, so he doesn't talk about it much-

-oh damn...-
---
Weiss: -held a chuckle-
-Yup, he's seriously injured and can't run further-

-And since the vending machine was heavier due to all the drinks it has, it's kept ambiguous as to whether the employee even survived-
___

-A deep voice can then be heard saying he'll take the challenge, the identity being revealed as a hulking, grizzled looking frog known as "The Wrecker"-

-Even the game's host is startled by The Wrecker showing up, as several audience members note that he hasn't been seen at the Bizarre Bazaar in years, and many others flee in fear-

-moles? uh-oh-
---
---
---
---
---
....Why?

Koyanskaya: "Hmph, I guess this is what happens when we get some goody-two shoes knight summoned around here"
---
---
---
---
---
-Monika does say that she'll make sure that during other days she'll make sure things remain the way they usually are, if that makes Sayori happy, who says so, exchanging smiles. Though Monika then asks if she's considered talking to a professional, Sayori nods but says it's scary, moreso with how difficult it is to tell. Monika gets it, but if she ever gets the courage for it, she'll support her, and it does help knowing she would... Then Sayori yawns saying she's tired and hungry-

-Monika says she won't make her work toay, but Sayori assures it'd make her happy... After getting a snack. However, at that moment the door opened and they saw a familiar face peeking through it, ending the side story-

-Hmm, maybe she leaves before their conversation out of concern that they could be spied on in the first place...-

Traitors Could Be Useful. Perhaps She Could Be Able To Bring More Information About These "Autobots" To Our Attention

-Is still against the Alliance as well, but she's playing along so she and her own army aren't suspected of betrayal-
___

I-It's mostly just a map of layout and security changes to the base...
___

Specter: "So technically still for space time anomalies, but mostly more magic-oriented ones."
___

-While Claptrap shoots Cryo missiles at her!-

-Meanwhile, Jenny's flying after Shadow Lugia, while also trying to keep a sharp eye out for Phoenix-
___

Moonjumper: "More technically difficulties? Well, this isn't how tonight's Halloween event was planned to go..."
___

Peridot: "Which of the other side characters is it?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "...Thanks, guys." :)

___

-Eventually the alien grows into a full adult stage-
___

Steven: "Well, I guess I've helped a lot of people around here and Chaldea...And Peridot and Lapis..." -Humble, so he doesn't talk about it much-
Lily: "Now it's our turn to apologize too"
---
Rin: "...That will hurt a lot"
---
Ahim: "Those last two seem to be haooy around" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
---
---

-Hmm, maybe she leaves before their conversation out of concern that they could be spied on in the first place...-

Traitors Could Be Useful. Perhaps She Could Be Able To Bring More Information About These "Autobots" To Our Attention

-Is still against the Alliance as well, but she's playing along so she and her own army aren't suspected of betrayal-
___

___

Specter: "So technically still for space time anomalies, but mostly more magic-oriented ones."
___

-Meanwhile, Jenny's flying after Shadow Lugia, while also trying to keep a sharp eye out for Phoenix-
___

Moonjumper: "More technically difficulties? Well, this isn't how tonight's Halloween event was planned to go..."
___

-for once, Coyle wasn't part of this meeting, instead focusing on research-
---
Azura: "That doesn't sound so bad, but remain vigilant regardless..."
---
Sothis: "And your solution is a walking bomb?" :p -referring to Nanoha-
---
Phosphy: "Take that, fake hunter!"
---
Azura: "Get us out of here."
---
Probably Yuri.

Monika: "Not like you're wrong, sometimes it'd be a headache if not"
---
Kama: "You're such a bashful boy, you know that?" :V
---
-Euryale and stheno stick their tongues out-
Byleth: "I can only imagine..."
---
Pit: "Me?"
---
-Sothis holding a laugh0

-Yup, he's seriously injured and can't run further-

-And since the vending machine was heavier due to all the drinks it has, it's kept ambiguous as to whether the employee even survived-
___

-A deep voice can then be heard saying he'll take the challenge, the identity being revealed as a hulking, grizzled looking frog known as "The Wrecker"-

-Even the game's host is startled by The Wrecker showing up, as several audience members note that he hasn't been seen at the Bizarre Bazaar in years, and many others flee in fear-
-if no one helps him, he's probably gonna die eventually-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

___

-for once, Coyle wasn't part of this meeting, instead focusing on research-
---
Azura: "That doesn't sound so bad, but remain vigilant regardless..."
---
Sothis: "And your solution is a walking bomb?" :p -referring to Nanoha-
---
Phosphy: "Take that, fake hunter!"
---
Azura: "Get us out of here."
---
Probably Yuri.
Mayhaps, yeah...

Koyanskaya: "You know the saying, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. We'll let those dumb dinos in, but we won't just let them free rein. We'll also look for those rebels of their race and see if we can enslave them"
---
Eleonora: "Seems we'll accomplish this..."
-But Wingthing would be soon to report on what's going on here to Decepticon HQ, and Enemy will too on what's going on with Koyanskaya-
---
Nanoha: "...Huh?"
Hayate: "To be fair it's awesome, we're like mini Gundams!"
Fate: "...We don't pilot robots"
Hayate: "It wasn't that literal"
---
-The Shadow Lugia used a Hydro Pump on Jenny while Dark Samus was trying to recover and shoot beams-
---
Shirou: "Now"
---
Mash: "I think that's reasonable..." -the next side story is yet to be unlocked, given Mash only wrote poems for Sayori in her current playthrough, so none involving Yuri and Natsuki are available-
Byleth: "I can only imagine..."
---
Pit: "Me?"
---
-Sothis holding a laugh0
Marie: "I guess it takes one to know one~"
Monika: "Um, sort of"
---
Kama: "Who else?" :V
Lindy: "Chrono?" :V
---
Circe: Welp, there goes my chance for help.

Top Bottom