• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...What do you think, Lily? Should we...really just go talk to him now?"
___

-And judging by Jenny's statements that magic is known a thing in this dimension, Nora's might've been a scientist who didn't believe in it at first...-

Nora: "Any friend of XJ-9s is welcome in the Wakeman household! Also, if you're having popcorn, I want in on it." :p
___

Steven: "We just aren't sure exactly how..."
Lily: "...What do we say to him though?"
EMIYA: "You must seen, butshe also has a point. It's better thatyou get san idea to convey to him"
---
Rin: "I have no problem with sharing!"
---
Irisviel: "Hm, we'll have to maybe try something new..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...What do we say to him though?"
EMIYA: "You must seen, butshe also has a point. It's better thatyou get san idea to convey to him"
---
Rin: "I have no problem with sharing!"
---
Irisviel: "Hm, we'll have to maybe try something new..."
Star: "...So what you're saying is, even if we aren't totally sure what to say...it's better that we even talk to him at all?"
___

Nora: "Then I have problem cooking it. Ill be right back!" -Goes to make popcorn-
___

Amethyst:: "What kinda healing spell did you guys use, exactly?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...So what you're saying is, even if we aren't totally sure what to say...it's better that we even talk to him at all?"
___

Nora: "Then I have problem cooking it. Ill be right back!" -Goes to make popcorn-
___

Amethyst:: "What kinda healing spell did you guys use, exactly?"
EMIYA: "I'm saying you should as quick as you can, however, going blind could prove to be for naught"
---
Rin: "Your mom is a little eccentric"
---
Lily: "Holy magecraft my Aunt taught me"

Irisviel: "I am a conduit to a Holy Grail, so that"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "I'm saying you should as quick as you can, however, going blind could prove to be for naught"
---
Rin: "Your mom is a little eccentric"
---
Lily: "Holy magecraft my Aunt taught me"

Irisviel: "I am a conduit to a Holy Grail, so that"
Star: "Then...what should we do, exactly?"

-This is one issue that Star is still completely clueless about it, even after hearing Boudica's advice-
___

Heh, tell me about it. She didn't even believe magic was a thing even when her own sister uses plant magic all the time. But, she wants to help Chaldea and the Bureau out, so she's been keeping more of an open mind about it this past year.
___

Amethyst: "That's...pretty strong..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kiara: With melted candy?
-The execution would be broadcasted only inside the Arthra and TSAB headquarters in the planet Mid-Childa-
---
Cosmos: "Yes, hope we aren't being much of a bother"

Martha: "...More than likely"
And yeah ahue
---
-The kids said "EI, EI OH!" as a marching cry to proceed-
---
Eleonora: "The quicker we deal with it, the least contamination there'll be"
---
Rin: "Okay... But what happens around here?"
---
-A day passed and thus it's time they meet again. Monika has been in the clubroom for 10 minutes and worries Sayori may have changed her mind... But then Sayori arrives with a sheet in hand, which Monika takes a look at!-
-And most likely, most of Chaldea's members and many TSAB members or their families would be watching it-
___

Tasque Manager: "By no means. I'm glad we could reunite Grimlock here with some of his fellow Autobots. The offer to help search for your other missing companions still stands."

Alright, how can we work with the current information we have about the Alliance?
___

Specter: "I guess this really is a Merasmus-free Halloween for once..."

-Unaware that a few others are dealing with liminal spaces and that Mash just accidentally bought DDLC Plus- :V
___

Come on, the core can't be far from our current coordinates...
___

-Some of the other hazmat workers are like "Should we really be telling them all this?", and another is like "The A-Space project is supposed to go live soon, we can't just keep every last missing person in the dark about it for much longer"-

-The leading member of the hazmat team just says "Point is, we need to get you outta here as fast as possible"-
___

Peridot: "I can't believe it, we're actually getting backstory for Monika and the characters!"
Harley: You know it, girl~!
---
Azura: 🤔
---
Kanna: "This is the best time I've had in a while~!"
---
-Jenny just bumps into it? :V-
---
Weiss: "The what?"
---
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

Arcueid: "Thank you~!" -what nice friends she got, eh Shez?-
---
Mary: "I'm a painting, right? So I'm used to drawing a lot!"
---
Circe: Well, I am socializing. Medea will be glad to hear that!
Shez: "Got any more friends like that?"

Byleth: "Not yet, at least." -the few encounters she's had with Kiritsugu get in her mind, who may not be a friend but she really wishes it would happen-
---
Pit: "Sure, I guess..."
---
-skip to Medea's reaction?-

-The ghosts also attempt to shove chairs at him and close doors to keep him from fleeing to other rooms. He's unafraid-
___

-Hop Pop explains that Sylvia could tell something was bugging Sprig, and that as a result, she concluded that Sprig might want some quality time with him, so here is, happy to go fishing with his grandson again-

-Sprig goes from being confused to deeply moved, smiling and nearly tearing up. He then more humbly and gratefully admits he's glad Sylvia's here, saying "Sylvia's...a pretty cool lady. You're lucky to have her" and Hop Pop agrees, saying "Oh, I thank Frog for her every day", making it clear Amphibia has a deity of it's own-
-he's not trapped here with them, they're the ones trapped with him-
---
Weiss: "The realization that he did something wrong will happen when?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And most likely, most of Chaldea's members and many TSAB members or their families would be watching it-
___

Tasque Manager: "By no means. I'm glad we could reunite Grimlock here with some of his fellow Autobots. The offer to help search for your other missing companions still stands."

Alright, how can we work with the current information we have about the Alliance?
___

Specter: "I guess this really is a Merasmus-free Halloween for once..."

-Unaware that a few others are dealing with liminal spaces and that Mash just accidentally bought DDLC Plus- :V
___

Come on, the core can't be far from our current coordinates...
___

-Some of the other hazmat workers are like "Should we really be telling them all this?", and another is like "The A-Space project is supposed to go live soon, we can't just keep every last missing person in the dark about it for much longer"-

-The leading member of the hazmat team just says "Point is, we need to get you outta here as fast as possible"-
___

Peridot: "I can't believe it, we're actually getting backstory for Monika and the characters!"
---
---
---
---
---
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!
-The kids would all be spared of it-
---
Jetfire: "Thank you for your courtesy, we'll give thought into it"

Trini: "I doubt a full-blown assault would solve all our problems..."
---
-They soon would see a bakery-

Nanoha: "Ah, that's my house!"

Jeanne Lily: "Then let's greet your parents!"
---
-Nah, they soon would see what looks like a pit-
---
Monika: "As-Space?"

Rin: "Yes, please get us out!"
---
-Monika says this is great, Sayori is glad before realizing she looked at the wrong side pf the sheet, and Monika looks at the other side to see ideas to get new members. She's like "oooh" but now is also curious about if Sayori writes poetry often. She admits it, but also that she's no good and that Monika does better, to which Monika admits she's not good either, like she would look at what she writes a week later and think it's stupid, like if she can't measure to what she wants to be, but Sayori addures her to cheer up given she's the club's president!-

Mash: She would never lack this much confidence...
Star: "Then...what should we do, exactly?"

-This is one issue that Star is still completely clueless about it, even after hearing Boudica's advice-
___

Heh, tell me about it. She didn't even believe magic was a thing even when her own sister uses plant magic all the time. But, she wants to help Chaldea and the Bureau out, so she's been keeping more of an open mind about it this past year.
___

Amethyst: "That's...pretty strong..."
EMIYA: "Ask yourselves, on what terms you think and want to end with him?"
---
Rin: "YEah, she also clearly cares on her own way. I say you're lucky to have her"
---
Lily: "...Yet it's somehow not enough..."
Shez: "Got any more friends like that?"

Byleth: "Not yet, at least." -the few encounters she's had with Kiritsugu get in her mind, who may not be a friend but she really wishes it would happen-
---
Pit: "Sure, I guess..."
---
-skip to Medea's reaction?-
-At least she hopes to open him up...-

-Now that people know of Sothis, part of her hopes she finds friends on her own-
---
Mary: "Okay, wait a bit!" -goes for appliances-
---
-A little later given Medea is currently taking care of Lily's Pokémon-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
EMIYA: "Ask yourselves, on what terms you think and want to end with him?"
---
Rin: "YEah, she also clearly cares on her own way. I say you're lucky to have her"
---
Lily: "...Yet it's somehow not enough..."
Star: "..." (I still want to be friends with him, dating or not...)
___

We don't always agree on school or missions or stuff, but she's still my mom, and she's pretty awesome. :)
___

Steven: "Are Gems just that different from humans...?"

Pearl: "They are inorganic unlike humans and Servants, Steven..."

-he's not trapped here with them, they're the ones trapped with him-
---
Weiss: "The realization that he did something wrong will happen when?"
-I'd post the TF2 voice clip if I hadn't already posted it few weeks ago- :V
___

-Almost immediately, because he awkwardly asks "Hop Pop, not related to anything, but, uh, can we turn this boat around, please?" so that they can go back and get Sylvia, only to her the woman in question screaming. The two instantly realize she must be in danger and turn the boat around, Hop Pop wondering why she's even off the boat. Sprig just says he'll explain later in a panicked tone-

(It's gotta be another creature that eats amphibians!)

---
---
---
---
---
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!
---

---

---
---

---
-Monika says this is great, Sayori is glad before realizing she looked at the wrong side pf the sheet, and Monika looks at the other side to see ideas to get new members. She's like "oooh" but now is also curious about if Sayori writes poetry often. She admits it, but also that she's no good and that Monika does better, to which Monika admits she's not good either, like she would look at what she writes a week later and think it's stupid, like if she can't measure to what she wants to be, but Sayori addures her to cheer up given she's the club's president!-

-Specter Knight didn't even bother watching knowing they likely planned something in order to allow Kama to avoid it or survive-
___

-Will Grimlock tell the others that Gareth and Tasque Manager can be trusted?-

I-It wouldn't, we need s-some more specific strategies...
___

Specter: "You said they're aware of Bureau, correct?"
___

...That's some evil lair/alien nest stuff right there if ever I've seen it...

Clatrap: "Should we venture down? Or throw a grenade down there first to see if it's home to hostile horrifying death monsters?"
___

-The hazmat researcher leader answers "A-Space, kind of a big upcoming project the company's been working on" to Weiss and Monika's questions, while another one replies "Okay, easy, just follow us on our normal route out. Do you guys have anyone else in your party? Have you seen anyone else down here?"-
___

Peridot: "This is sweet and all...But Monika seems totally different from how she is by the time of the main storyline..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I'd post the TF2 voice clip if I hadn't already posted it few weeks ago- :V
___

-Almost immediately, because he awkwardly asks "Hop Pop, not related to anything, but, uh, can we turn this boat around, please?" so that they can go back and get Sylvia, only to her the woman in question screaming. The two instantly realize she must be in danger and turn the boat around, Hop Pop wondering why she's even off the boat. Sprig just says he'll explain later in a panicked tone-

(It's gotta be another creature that eats amphibians!)
-worth reposting :V-
---
Weiss: "Of course..."

-At least she hopes to open him up...-

-Now that people know of Sothis, part of her hopes she finds friends on her own-
---
Mary: "Okay, wait a bit!" -goes for appliances-
---
-A little later given Medea is currently taking care of Lily's Pokémon-
Sothis: Oh, I've made friends already. The parthenon of deities here is quite fascinating.
---

-TO DRAAAAAAW-
---
-that's fair enough :V-

---

---

---
---

---

-Specter Knight didn't even bother watching knowing they likely planned something in order to allow Kama to avoid it or survive-
___

___

___

Clatrap: "Should we venture down? Or throw a grenade down there first to see if it's home to hostile horrifying death monsters?"
___

-The hazmat researcher leader answers "A-Space, kind of a big upcoming project the company's been working on" to Weiss and Monika's questions, while another one replies "Okay, easy, just follow us on our normal route out. Do you guys have anyone else in your party? Have you seen anyone else down here?"-
___

Peridot: "This is sweet and all...But Monika seems totally different from how she is by the time of the main storyline..."
-GIRLS ENJOYING POPCORN-
---
Azura: "But it's hard to plan around unknown... we need a scout."
---
Kanna: "You live in a bakery?" 😄
---
Phosphy: "I like the grenade idea."
---
Weiss: Should we tell them of the others...?
---
Maybe she didn't meet MC?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-worth reposting :V-
---
Weiss: "Of course..."

-There it is- :V
___

-The island is no longer within the boat's sights, however, so everyone realizes they need a bird's eye view. Sprig immediately gets the idea to use the parasail wing Anne was using for the task. Anne warns him that parasailing isn't as easy as it looks...only for him to take a single leap into the air, and let the wind carry him up into the sky with ease, gliding gracefully and skillfully on his first attempt at parasiling, compared to Anne's first three attempts that all failed miserably-

-This results in a frustrated Anne asking "How is he doing that?!"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

-GIRLS ENJOYING POPCORN-
---
---
---
---
---
-Kamui's family watching moreso-

Shirou: I just hope the Sakura she possessed can finally rest in peace...
---
-He will, once again, for all of his arrogance and flaws, it's not the easiest for Grimlock to trust people-

da Vinci: "Oh my, suggestions?"
---
Nanoha: "Yes, so they'll have no problem with seeing all of you!"

Kuro: "Now that's convenient"

Nanoha: "...Please behave"

Kuro: "Hey, I will!"
---
Eleonora: "Normally I'd call that down, but given the planet I support the grenade idea"
---
Monika: "Those are all uf us, thankfully"
---
Mash: "Maybe he'll appear later?"

-Monika assumes she must set a good example, so she gets the idea of writing and sharing poems from this, which Sayori fully supports as a good way to express oneself, so Monika is glad she showed her even if by accident. Now Sayori is too and promises to show her more in the future. But anyway, time to brainstorm ideas! Sayori jokes she brainstormed so hard she had a brain hurricane, which made Monika laugh-

Mash: Did they ever get this along?

-Looking at the ideas, one says free cupcakes, Sayori admits she was hungry and Monika questions when could they give cupcakes, plus it could bring the wrong kind of people who would just arrive and leave with them. Sayori says "aww, nobody would do that, that would be mean!" but Monika reiterates she wants people legit interested in literature, even if they don't knw it yet-
Sothis: Oh, I've made friends already. The parthenon of deities here is quite fascinating.
---

-TO DRAAAAAAW-
---
-that's fair enough :V-
-Oh, she's telling her that now?-
---
-And so she does, and Pit observes...-
---
Circe: Ah, maybe I should get contact numbers!
Star: "..." (I still want to be friends with him, dating or not...)
___

We don't always agree on school or missions or stuff, but she's still my mom, and she's pretty awesome. :)
___

Steven: "Are Gems just that different from humans...?"

Pearl: "They are inorganic unlike humans and Servants, Steven..."
Lily: I want to hang out more with him...
---
Rin: "I know, how lucky" :) I wish my mom didn't die when I was little.
---
Illya: "And not robots like others..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-There it is- :V
___

-The island is no longer within the boat's sights, however, so everyone realizes they need a bird's eye view. Sprig immediately gets the idea to use the parasail wing Anne was using for the task. Anne warns him that parasailing isn't as easy as it looks...only for him to take a single leap into the air, and let the wind carry him up into the sky with ease, gliding gracefully and skillfully on his first attempt at parasiling, compared to Anne's first three attempts that all failed miserably-

-This results in a frustrated Anne asking "How is he doing that?!"-
-there it is indeed :V-
---
Weiss: :chuckle:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: I want to hang out more with him...
---
Rin: "I know, how lucky" :) I wish my mom didn't die when I was little.
---
Illya: "And not robots like others..."
Star: (...Me too...)
___

I know, right? ...Hey, are you okay?
___

Steven: "So maybe conventional healing methods just don't work on them...?"

-GIRLS ENJOYING POPCORN-
---
---
---
---
---

---
-He will, once again, for all of his arrogance and flaws, it's not the easiest for Grimlock to trust people-

---

---
Eleonora: "Normally I'd call that down, but given the planet I support the grenade idea"
---
---

-Monika assumes she must set a good example, so she gets the idea of writing and sharing poems from this, which Sayori fully supports as a good way to express oneself, so Monika is glad she showed her even if by accident. Now Sayori is too and promises to show her more in the future. But anyway, time to brainstorm ideas! Sayori jokes she brainstormed so hard she had a brain hurricane, which made Monika laugh-

-Looking at the ideas, one says free cupcakes, Sayori admits she was hungry and Monika questions when could they give cupcakes, plus it could bring the wrong kind of people who would just arrive and leave with them. Sayori says "aww, nobody would do that, that would be eman!" but Monika reiterates she wants people legit interested in literature, even if they don't knw it yet-
-The Dark Sakura who was once under Isis' command...-
___

-But will they do that now or after leaving the perimeter of the fortress?-

W-We do have a few stealth experts, perhaps some of the Assassins...
___

-Most of them doubt Kuro will?- :V
___

Claptrap: "In that case, Cryo grenade coming up!"
___

-Perhaps it'd be safer for the Underground monsters to just quietly follow them?-

-Then again, it's Halloween, so perhaps they could explain their odd appearances as being costumes...-

___

Peridot: -Taking notes-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yes :V-
---
-not getting it...-
---
-WHY NOT-
-What Byleth thinks in return?-
---
-Because of course, she's a kid, the drawing will be crude-
-But hey, it's the thought that counts-
---
Circe: "Excuse me, do you have numbers?"
Star: (...Me too...)
___

I know, right? ...Hey, are you okay?
___

Steven: "So maybe conventional healing methods just don't work on them...?"
Lily: I don't want to lose that...
---
Rin: "Hm? Oh don't worry, just thinking of the past"
---
Medea: "Not permanently"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: I don't want to lose that...
---
Rin: "Hm? Oh don't worry, just thinking of the past"
---
Medea: "Not permanently"
Star: (Neither do I...)
___

Oh, that makes sense. As far as I know, Sakura's the only relative of yours who got summoned as a Servant...
___

Steven: "...Well, this is still a really good start. No one's ever managed to even nearly fully heal them before!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---
---
---

-Looking at the ideas, one says free cupcakes, Sayori admits she was hungry and Monika questions when could they give cupcakes, plus it could bring the wrong kind of people who would just arrive and leave with them. Sayori says "aww, nobody would do that, that would be eman!" but Monika reiterates she wants people legit interested in literature, even if they don't knw it yet-
___

___

___

___

-Perhaps it'd be safer for the Underground monsters to just quietly follow them?-

-Then again, it's Halloween, so perhaps they could explain their odd appearances as being costumes...-

___

-perhaps Kama can take full control so Dark Sakura gets some rest-
---
Palutena: "Or our wild card?"
---
-what was she dressed as again?-

Sothis: "Should I keep an eye on her?"
---
-what will it do?-
---
-Sans can probably help the others teleport?-
---
Natsuki?

-Soon though the ghosts trap him in one small hotel room-
___

-Then, Sprig would see that Sylvia is fighting a creature-

-The "island" turns out to be the moss-covered shell of a vicious giant blue crab-
-poor him...-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

-What Byleth thinks in return?-
---
-Because of course, she's a kid, the drawing will be crude-
-But hey, it's the thought that counts-
---
Circe: "Excuse me, do you have numbers?"
Byleth: You befriended other gods without me noticing?

Sothis: My spirit can leave you.
---
Palu: "This will go on the fridge~"
---
Sothis: "I... do not. I am sorry..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-poor him...-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."
-He's unafraid to die, though, and basically tells them to bring it-

-They seem to be trying to get him to fall or be thrown from the room's balcony-
___

-Sprig points out Sylvia's location, and Hop Pop quickly steers the boat to go help her!-

(That thing's like a Kingler or Crustle!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's unafraid to die, though, and basically tells them to bring it-

-They seem to be trying to get him to fall or be thrown from the room's balcony-
___

-Sprig points out Sylvia's location, and Hop Pop quickly steers the boat to go help her!-

(That thing's like a Kingler or Crustle!)
-would he be killed?-
---
Weiss: "A what?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
---

---
-what will it do?-
---
---
Natsuki?
-She will, yeah...-
---
-After leaving the perimeter....-

Jeanne: "Maybe two to be sure"
---
-She's dressed as Jasmine-

Illya: "Yes please"

Nanoha: "I'll go knock my door!"
---
-What Uni asked-
---
-Good question...-
---
Mash: "...Well, manga is a form of lecture?"

-Next idea is to... Catch people reading books? Which Sayori says is to talk to anyone reading books in the school! But Monika reasonably mentions most read books to do assignements, Sayori can see what she means and apologizes since they'd be bothering people, Monika says it's okay, she's coming with more ideas than her! Next idea is to hand out fliers, and idea she likes and thinks they should do. Sayori says "I'm useful~!" Monika chuckled and mentions she never said she wasn't-

Mash: Oh, her depression is still present...

-Now they must come up with what to put on the fliers. Sayori suggests the club activities, Monika is like "what club activities?" before realizing she should be the one to come up with that....-
Star: (Neither do I...)
___

Oh, that makes sense. As far as I know, Sakura's the only relative of yours who got summoned as a Servant...
___

Steven: "...Well, this is still a really good start. No one's ever managed to even nearly fully heal them before!"
Lily: So what should we say...?
---
Rin: "Hm, that's about right"
---
Lily: "That's a positive then!"
Byleth: You befriended other gods without me noticing?

Sothis: My spirit can leave you.
---
Palu: "This will go on the fridge~"
---
Sothis: "I... do not. I am sorry..."
-Moreso given she's not as much of a secret anymore....-
---
Mary: "That sounds very exciting~!"
---
Circe: "Oh... Right, you're a spirit. My apologies!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: So what should we say...?
---
Rin: "Hm, that's about right"
---
Lily: "That's a positive then!"
Star: (I still have no idea! Ugh, how do we talk to one of our best friends when we both have a crush on him and he knows it?!)
___

...Do Ishtar and Ereshkigal count? Even I don't totally get how there's technically three of you, admittedly. :lol:
___

Steven: "And if you guys can fully heal Nephrite temporarily, we might be closer to finding a permanent cure for Corruption!"

Amethyst: "That's amazing..."

Zelda: Whoa...
---
Weiss: "Incredible..."
-The uncle is like "What are you doing here?! I said-" and his daughter reminds him that she has undergone military training too, so she's capable of handling herself...as well as saving him-

-The uncle just chuckles, saying he probably should've expected her to come back-
___

(The fact that there's crab-like Pokemon?)

---
---

---
-what will it do?-
---
---
Natsuki?
-She will, yeah...-
---

---

---
-What Uni asked-
---
-Good question...-
---

-Next idea is to... Catch people reading books? Which Sayori says is to talk to anyone reading books in the school! But Monika reasonably mentions most read books to do assignements, Sayori can see what she means and apologizes since they'd be bothering people, Monika says it's okay, she's coming with more ideas than her! Next idea is to hand out fliers, and idea she likes and thinks they should do. Sayori says "I'm useful~!" Monika chuckled and mentions she never said she wasn't-

-Now they must come up with what to put on the fliers. Sayori suggests the club activities, Monika is like "what club activities?" before realizing she should be the one to come up with that....-
-For now, the majority wait for the execution...-
___

-But how soon will they head out?-

Who are some of our other members we versed in stealth?
___

Specter: "Thank you." -Said to Sothis-
___

-It's an elemental grenade that can freeze those caught in it's radius, so Claptrap thinks it's perfect for dealing with Phazon-

Claptrap: "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" -Throws the Cryo grenade into the pit-
___

-He probably can, knowing his ability to teleport and his knowledge of "secret shortcuts"-

-The Pokemon may have to be teleported as well since Gengar looks nothing like any ordinary animals, and while Patxi and Winter are more fox-like, even they don't match any ordinary canine species in appearance-
___

Peridot: "...Sayori is already dealing with her depression..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She will, yeah...-
---

---

---
-What Uni asked-
---
-Good question...-
---

___

___

___

-It's an elemental grenade that can freeze those caught in it's radius, so Claptrap thinks it's perfect for dealing with Phazon-

___

-He probably can, knowing his ability to teleport and his knowledge of "secret shortcuts"-

-The Pokemon may have to be teleported as well since Gengar looks nothing like any ordinary animals, and while Patxi and Winter are more fox-like, even they don't match any ordinary canine species in appearance-
___

-Kama stting on an electric chair or they have something else?-
---
Azura: -thought of sending Illya due to Assassin card, but the idea of sending a child is unsettling for her-
---
Sothis: "No need to thank me." :)
---
-ICY KABOOM NOISE-
---
Weiss: Would we even be in our home if we follow them?
---
Makes sense. Monika never gave the members new things, only increasing the values of what they had.

-Moreso given she's not as much of a secret anymore....-
---
Mary: "That sounds very exciting~!"
---
Circe: "Oh... Right, you're a spirit. My apologies!"
-so she's freely enjoying her time talking to others-
---
Palu: "How adorable~" -pats head-
---
Sothis: "You could try just saying my name and see if those big ears of mine can hear it." :p

-The uncle is like "What are you doing here?! I said-" and his daughter reminds him that she has undergone military training too, so she's capable of handling herself...as well as saving him-

-The uncle just chuckles, saying he probably should've expected her to come back-
___

(The fact that there's crab-like Pokemon?)
-she wuvs him too much-
---
Weiss: "Moreso their size."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (I still have no idea! Ugh, how do we talk to one of our best friends when we both have a crush on him and he knows it?!)
___

...Do Ishtar and Ereshkigal count? Even I don't totally get how there's technically three of you, admittedly. :lol:
___

Steven: "And if you guys can fully heal Nephrite temporarily, we might be closer to finding a permanent cure for Corruption!"

Amethyst: "That's amazing..."
Lily: I don't know, I never had it this hard before!
---
Rin: "Uh, that's it's own thing..."
---
Illya: "So there's some good that came out of this..."
-so she's freely enjoying her time talking to others-
---
Palu: "How adorable~" -pats head-
---
Sothis: "You could try just saying my name and see if those big ears of mine can hear it." :p
-Good, like who?-
---
Mary: -Smiles at head patted-

Lindy: She's so cute~ She reminds a bit more of Fate than the rest.
---
Circe: "Hey, I have ears like that too!"
___

___

___

___

___

---
Azura: -thought of sending Illya due to Assassin card, but the idea of sending a child is unsettling for her-
---
---
-ICY KABOOM NOISE-
---
---
Makes sense. Monika never gave the members new things, only increasing the values of what they had.
-Indeed they do, and the electric chair it is-
---
-About right now, pretty much-

Martha: "There are most Assassins in our ranks"
---
-The door is knocked, and they hear a female voice say "coming!" as a 18 year old girl opens the door-
1669487259282.png

???: "Ah, Nanoha!"

Nanoha: "Big Sister!" :D
---
-It managed to freeze the crater, seemingly...-
---
Rin: ...But what so we so now?
---
-Monika says "okay Sayori, pretend you're a normal person for a second", before realizing what she said and awkwardly apologizing and correcting herself, meaning some random person who got a flier. Sayori says "hmmm, literature is stupid, I'm joining the anime club", Monika like "what?", Sayori apologizes and mentions she was acting like a friend of hers-

Mash: "Ah, she means the main character!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: I don't know, I never had it this hard before!
---
Rin: "Uh, that's it's own thing..."
---
Illya: "So there's some good that came out of this..."
Star: (I know, neither have I!)
___

That makes more sense, actually...

-Popcorn can then be heard popping in the kitchen-
___

Steven: "There is, don't doubt it!"

Nephrite: "So I still have some time left as a normal Gem again! But...my crew..." -Looking at the dropship she commanded with a pained expression-

-she wuvs him too much-
---
Weiss: "Moreso their size."
-They then fight their way out of the room, shooting at any project or obstacle the ghosts throw their way-
___

(Most of them aren't quite as big as that crab, though. But they're still much bigger than ordinary crabs here.)

-Sylvia manages to keep the giant crab at bay by shoving a log into it's claw before it can snap, and while that occurs, Hop Pop attempts to ram into the grab with the boat. It barely flinches, and soon retaliates by swinging it's claws at the boat, first sending back, then damaging the boat's deck. Anne says "This crab is making me very scared!", before the camera focuses on the crab, then a close-up of Anne's face, as she then adds "But also very hungry!"-

---
---
---
-ICY KABOOM NOISE-
---
---
---

---
-The door is knocked, and they hear a female voice say "coming!" as a 18 year old girl opens the door-
View attachment 364250

---
---
---
-Monika says "okay Sayori, pretend you're a normal person for a second", before realizing what she said and awkwardly apologizing and correcting herself, meaning some random person who got a flier. Sayori says "hmmm, literature is stupid, I'm joining the anime club", Monika like "what?", Sayori apologizes and mentions she was acting like a friend of hers-

-Steven still knows it's happening, but there's no way he's watching it-
___

There's also Blake Belladonna, a-and I believe we also have a new arrival who also qualifies as an Assassin Sh-She's actually one of Byleth's friends from her home dimension, believe it or not...

But how many scouts do we actually need for this mission?
___

Specter: (Huh, I don't think she mentioned having any siblings before.)
___

XJ-6: "Did it work?"

Don't hold your breath...erm, not literally, none of us need to breath.
___

-Chaldea likely would've heard of some sort of "A-Sync" company by now if they were stationed in Basel, but at the same time, this might be their best shot at leaving this bizarre area as they've also yet to find the route leading back to the fake haunted house...-
___

Peridot: "All the lore and continuity!" :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (I know, neither have I!)
___

That makes more sense, actually...

-Popcorn can then be heard popping in the kitchen-
___

Steven: "There is, don't doubt it!"

Nephrite: "So I still have some time left as a normal Gem again! But...my crew..." -Looking at the dropship she commanded with a pained expression-
Lily: Uuugh, we must come up with something!
---
Rin: "Oh, she's making it" :)
---
Illya: "...I'm very sorry..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (But what?!)
___

It'll probably be done soon then!
___

Nephrite: "It's my fault for not following evacuation orders on time...I have only myself to blame for this..."
Lily: Um... We're sorry?
---
Rin: "That's assuring" :)
---
Irisviel: "At least it seems something will eventually be done"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Good, like who?-
---
Mary: -Smiles at head patted-

Lindy: She's so cute~ She reminds a bit more of Fate than the rest.
---
Circe: "Hey, I have ears like that too!"
-Viridi, obviously, which lead to Sothis also getting along with other KI gods-
---
-even Ana? feels like the more Fate-ish to me :V-
---
Sothis: "You sure do... does your blood have ties with dragons?"

-They then fight their way out of the room, shooting at any project or obstacle the ghosts throw their way-
___

(Most of them aren't quite as big as that crab, though. But they're still much bigger than ordinary crabs here.)

-Sylvia manages to keep the giant crab at bay by shoving a log into it's claw before it can snap, and while that occurs, Hop Pop attempts to ram into the grab with the boat. It barely flinches, and soon retaliates by swinging it's claws at the boat, first sending back, then damaging the boat's deck. Anne says "This crab is making me very scared!", before the camera focuses on the crab, then a close-up of Anne's face, as she then adds "But also very hungry!"-
-BADASS FAMILY TIME-
---
Weiss: "Oh Anne..."

---

---
1669487259282.png
1669487259282.png

---
---
---

___

There's also Blake Belladonna, a-and I believe we also have a new arrival who also qualifies as an Assassin Sh-She's actually one of Byleth's friends from her home dimension, believe it or not...

___

___

___

-Chaldea likely would've heard of some sort of "A-Sync" company by now if they were stationed in Basel, but at the same time, this might be their best shot at leaving this bizarre area as they've also yet to find the route leading back to the fake haunted house...-
___

-Ruby dragged him along in an adventure.... to find an ice cream place :V-
---
Azura: "A friend of Byleth, hm? You mean the one who can casually use Second Magic?"

Palutena: "Fodlan sure has powerful people..."

Azura: "I've got a feeling that these two are exceptions, not the norm."
---
Kanna: -excited to see Nanoha so happy-
---
Phosphora: "DIVE BOMB!" -jumps in-
---
Weiss: I suppose we have not much choice...
---
Is that how Monika first learns of MC?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Um... We're sorry?
---
Rin: "That's assuring" :)
---
Irisviel: "At least it seems something will eventually be done"
Star: (..He hasn't been talking to us much lately, but it's not like we've been much better about talking to him....)
___

-And soon enough Nora would return with bowls of popcorn-

Nora: "Prepared almost instantly with the latest popcorn-popping technology! I built this house's popcorn maker myself." :p
___

Amethyst: "The question is, when?" :confused:

-BADASS FAMILY TIME-
---
Weiss: "Oh Anne..."
-And meanwhile, the detective is wondering what to do, very few members of the authorities would be willing to believe this place is actually haunted...-
___

(To be fair, she probably hasn't been able to eat very much food that's similar to her own world's lately...)

-Sprig then flies at the crab, skillfully dodging each of the crab's claw snap attacks, before reaching out for Sylvia's hand, who already figures out what he's planning and takes Sprig's hand as well, allowing him to carry her to the ship via the air-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And meanwhile, the detective is wondering what to do, very few members of the authorities would be willing to believe this place is actually haunted...-
___

(To be fair, she probably hasn't been able to eat very much food that's similar to her own world's lately...)

-Sprig then flies at the crab, skillfully dodging each of the crab's claw snap attacks, before reaching out for Sylvia's hand, who already figures out what he's planning and takes Sprig's hand as well, allowing him to carry her to the ship via the air-
Zelda: Ghosts aren't common here...
---
Weiss: "She must be starving..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
Azura: "A friend of Byleth, hm? You mean the one who can casually use Second Magic?"

---
---
---
---
-Good for him- :V -While Kama is finally put on the chair-
---
Martha: "Maybe at max four, we don't want to overdo it... But yes, that would be useful"
---
Nanoha's sister: "Oh hey, it's Fate-chan and Hayate-chan! And... Oh, are these all the magic kids you've met?"

Nanoha: "Yep, this is my big sister Miyuki, everyone!"

They all: "Hiiii!" -waving-
---
-THEN SOME HUGE LASER IS COMING OUT OF IT-
---
Rin: "...We'll... We'll go with you then...."
---
Mash: "Likely...?"

-Monika asks what if in that case, she said they do read books and talk about them? Sayori admits she'd probably nap, and that most people would find that comment boring. Monika in a pessimistic moment says this suck and that this is hard, to which Sayori answers her to not be sad, so Monika asks her for suggestions for what she likes of literature. Sayori says that like the poem earlier, it allows for a different way to express oneself, different from when talking to people, being more intimate. Monika likes that and they wonder how to get that across...-
-Viridi, obviously, which lead to Sothis also getting along with other KI gods-
---
-even Ana? feels like the more Fate-ish to me :V-
---
Sothis: "You sure do... does your blood have ties with dragons?"
-Ah, even Medusa then?- :V
---
-She means in being blonde and having antagonized them once before-
---
Circe: "No, but I'm descended from...... Spaceships, if that makes any sense..."

Euryale/Stheno: "So are we"
Star: (..He hasn't been talking to us much lately, but it's not like we've been much better about talking to him....)
___

-And soon enough Nora would return with bowls of popcorn-

Nora: "Prepared almost instantly with the latest popcorn-popping technology! I built this house's popcorn maker myself." :p
___

Amethyst: "The question is, when?" :confused:
Lily: ...We all are to blame...
---
Rin: "Wait, did you build even the common appliances here?"
---
Medea: "That is what we lack an answer to..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: ...We all are to blame...
---
Rin: "Wait, did you build even the common appliances here?"
---
Medea: "That is what we lack an answer to..."
Star: (...Guess that means all of us should apologize and talk this out...Friends don't just leave each other hanging like that...)
___

Nora: "not all of them. Just the ones that could really use technological improvements. Also if it was affordable within my budget. I've already spent many of my resources to buid far more advanced inventions and robots, after all." -Proud-

___

Amethyst: "So what do we do now?"

Steven: "Is there any chance you can keep Nephrite healed as necessary...?"

Pearl: "They can't always be around to heal Corrupted Gems whenever they revert to their Gem monster forms, Steven..."

Zelda: Ghosts aren't common here...
---
Weiss: "She must be starving..."
-Not at all, so he's pacing around the floor, uncertain what to do while the employees try to figure out what the safest route out of the hotel might be, given the presence of the ghosts-

-However, he then hears someone saying in the background "It was never supposed to go like this!" in a distressed tone, catching his attention instantly-
___

-As they fly off, the crab makes one last attempt to eat Sylvia and Sprig, but Sylvia sends it packing for good by kicking in the face so hard that several of it's teeth break. As a result, it crashes back into the river, and, giving up, retreats below the surface of the water-

-While flying back to the boat, Sylvia furiously shakes her fist at the giant crab while shouting "Get back to the briny depths of filth where you belong, you son of a sea slug!" Anne comments "Wow, HP. That's a lot of woman", and Hop Pop chuckles before replying "Don't I know it"-

---

---
---
---
---
-Good for him- :V -While Kama is finally put on the chair-
---
Martha: "Maybe at max four, we don't want to overdo it... But yes, that would be useful"
---
Nanoha's sister: "Oh hey, it's Fate-chan and Hayate-chan! And... Oh, are these all the magic kids you've met?"

Nanoha: "Yep, this is my big sister Miyuki, everyone!"

They all: "Hiiii!" -waving-
---
-THEN SOME HUGE LASER IS COMING OUT OF IT-
---
Rin: "...We'll... We'll go with you then...."
---
Mash: "Likely...?"

-Monika asks what if in that case, she said they do read books and talk about them? Sayori admits she'd probably nap, and that most people would find that comment boring. Monika in a pessimistic moment says this suck and that this is hard, to which Sayori answers her to not be sad, so Monika asks her for suggestions for what she likes of literature. Sayori says that like the poem earlier, it allows for a different way to express oneself, different from when talking to people, being more intimate. Monika likes that and they wonder how to get that across...-
Steven: "I hope we can find a place with ice cream sandwiches!"

-Various Chaldeans watching it, with reactions being mixed, more so with some having the knowledge of Kama hiding among Chaldea well before the trial-
___

A-A-Alright, with that settled, I'll call some of them here...

-Uncertain of which of them would be best suited for the mission, she'd call most of the Assassins, Byleth, Shez and Blake to the room-

___

Specter: "And I'm one of their chaperones for the day." -Removed the Hades' mask to show he's already got a helmet and hood-
___

What the?!

XJ-6: "Something tells me this planet's trying to kill us a little more directly this time!"
___

-The hazmat leader replies "Alright, just carefully follow us and the velvet rope. Threshold entrance is about ten minutes away from here. Stay in a group and keep each other in sight, don't veer off into other paths even if you see or hear anything unusual. One wrong turn's enough to get lost in this place..."-
___

Peridot: "I'm highly curious about that myself..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (...Guess that means all of us should apologize and talk this out...Friends don't just leave each other hanging like that...)
___

Nora: "not all of them. Just the ones that could really use technological improvements. Also if it was affordable within my budget. I've already spent many of my resources to buid far more advanced inventions and robots, after all." -Proud-

___

Amethyst: "So what do we do now?"

Steven: "Is there any chance you can keep Nephrite healed as necessary...?"

Pearl: "They can't always be around to heal Corrupted Gems whenever they revert to their Gem monster forms, Steven..."
Lily: No, they don't and we need to get this solved...
---
Rin: "Oh... Are the fridge and the stove amongst them?"
---
Medea: "She's right, we do need energy and can't remain always here"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: No, they don't and we need to get this solved...
---
Rin: "Oh... Are the fridge and the stove amongst them?"
---
Medea: "She's right, we do need energy and can't remain always here"
Star: (...If think I'm ready to go talk to him, only if you are, too...)
___

Nora: "Those are only retail appliances, although I am considering upgrading both..."
___

Steven: "...Then I guess that's all we can do for her now, then..." :urg:

Nephrite: "Do not fret for me, Steven Universe. I'm just glad I got to be my normal self for even a moment again." :)

Steven: "..." -Hugs Nephrite, fighting back tears-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (...If think I'm ready to go talk to him, only if you are, too...)
___

Nora: "Those are only retail appliances, although I am considering upgrading both..."
___

Steven: "...Then I guess that's all we can do for her now, then..." :urg:

Nephrite: "Do not fret for me, Steven Universe. I'm just glad I got to be my normal self for even a moment again." :)

Steven: "..." -Hugs Nephrite, fighting back tears-
Lily: ...I will do my best for it.
---
Rin: Phew! So I won't destroy them unintentionally!
---
-The others stay silent to give them the moment...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: ...I will do my best for it.
---
Rin: Phew! So I won't destroy them unintentionally!
---
-The others stay silent to give them the moment...-
Star: (That's the spirit! We can totally do this!)
___

-At least not during this visit-

-Nora did say she might upgrade them later- :V

___

Nephrite: "..." -Smiled gently, and couldn't help but hug the half-human half-Gem back-

Last edited:
Top Bottom