• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry I'm late, was doing some stuff and then had lunch.

"It's 6PM"

As if my family would understand that LMAO
Peridot: -Happy for Anya and her adoptive parents, though worried for her school life and her parents' respective missions will go-
___

Star: "So in theory, there'd be people like Artemis living around here right now?"
___

-...Is that name as literal as it sounds?-
___

-So what's Koyanskaya's move?-
-Anya looks at every corner and says "Daddy, people here are dressed like me..." Twilight replies "Yes, that's an uniform"-
---
Lily: "Yes... But they interferred so much in our affairs it may be for the best it ended"
---
Lusamine: "...Is the name literal?"
Aya: "Yep"
---
-For the moment? Weeell...-
Palu: "The poor girl couldn't comprehend what love was because she had never felt it, but things such as betrayal and loneliness were a constant in her life, making her bitter, cynical and uncaring for other people's lives, creating the very monster that caused Kamui to go berserk and claim so many lives, not to mention the atrocities that she herself commited... but ever since her change of heart, she's changed drastically.

What Kama needs is not to get stuck in a jail cell or a death sentence. Those would make her feel betrayed and make her more likely to commit more atrocities if she returns. The real way to handle her is to treat her with kindness in a place she can call home. That would ensure she can never be a thorn on anyone's side again.

....but we still need to get the truth out to save Kamui, which is something Kama actually agrees with. She wouldn't explicitly say it because she's still struggling at expressing her feelings and thoughts to others, but I've gotten to know her well enough to be certain of it."
---
Camilla: "Nonsense, Sakura! I'm doing perfectly fine!" -this is a lie; Sakura's a pretty demanding Servant for her :V-
---
-YAAAAAAAAY-
Lindy: ".........You haven't given me any reason to distrust you, and I understand what you mean. But what you plan for her if she's found guilty? Which I have no reason to believe wouldn't be happening" -not saying it in disdain, just statint it factually-
---
Sakura: "...Are you sure? You appear to be a little tired"
---
-Kamui's thoughts?-
-Penny tried to hover above the error windows altogether, and picked up Winter to help her avoid the attack-

-Kris and the Delta Warriors actually had some difficulty dodging it due to their vision being obscured-

-The majority of everyone else were able to take cover behind the glyphs, guarding them from the attack altogether-
___

-Tasque Manager briefly looks back at the hiding spot of the Servant, uncertain if to tell this group about her or she can even truly trust them...But at the very least, the latter is worth the risk if it means getting Drakkon out of the picture-
___

-Lapis still curious-
___

-...I somehow forgot that entirely lmao. My bad-

-Though Blaze's Megazord was recovered and repaired despite being destroyed in the same manner previously, so the Star Warriors think they should try to recover whatever remains of Roxie's Megazord to prevent Drakkon from using it again-
___

Star: (But I'll admit these are a close second! EMIYA's not a chef for nothing.) :p

-Star was also quick to dive into the pancakes, though at a pace more similar to Illya's rather than Kanna's or Abigail's-
Sothis: -also hovered above- "That's it..."
---
-TO STOP THE FIGHT NOW-
---
Zelda: "It looks so smooth..."
---
Purah: "Ooooh, I wonder what I could make with those parts!"
---
-PANCAKES-
Rin: "Tsk, I guess we'll have to dismantle her..."
---
-Welp, so will she?-
---
Shopkeeper: "Allow me to see what the future awaits for you..." -the crystal ball having mystic space stuff shown-
---
-A very smart choice and I like the idea-

-Speaking of Blaze though, he shooting beams at Kirby from his Megazord-
---
Abby: "Hmmm~ Pancakes are always the best~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: ".........You haven't given me any reason to distrust you, and I understand what you mean. But what you plan for her if she's found guilty? Which I have no reason to believe wouldn't be happening" -not saying it in disdain, just statint it factually-
---
Sakura: "...Are you sure? You appear to be a little tired"
---
-Kamui's thoughts?-
Palu: "Oh, my plan is for her to be deemed guilty. After all, I'm also trying to get Kamui out of this mess, so obviously I had something in plan for that. But admittedly, that part is still not quite ironed out...

To put it simply, we could have a duplicate take her place in prison. I was thinking a mindless homunculus... If you have any ideas yourself, I'm open to suggestions."
---
Camilla: "It's... it's fine..."

Hinoka: "No, you're not fine, Camilla. I know you well enough."
---
Kamui: At least, I get to have fun with them.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry I'm late, was doing some stuff and then had lunch.

"It's 6PM"

As if my family would understand that LMAO

-Anya looks at every corner and says "Daddy, people here are dressed like me..." Twilight replies "Yes, that's an uniform"-
---
Lily: "Yes... But they interferred so much in our affairs it may be for the best it ended"
---
Lusamine: "...Is the name literal?"
Aya: "Yep"
---
-For the moment? Weeell...-
Peridot: "She still didn't understand that?"
___

Star: ",I don't disagree with that..." -Mostly considering what happened to Lily herself-
___

-An explosion flower...-
___

-Yes?-

-perhaps later...?-
---
-that attack being to launch its stinger like a harpoon-
-Yeah, likely once the main threats are all defeated...-
___

-She dodges it and attempts to freeze the stinger itself with Ice Beam!-

Sothis: -also hovered above- "That's it..."
---
-TO STOP THE FIGHT NOW-
---
Zelda: "It looks so smooth..."
---
Purah: "Ooooh, I wonder what I could make with those parts!"
---
-PANCAKES-
---
-Welp, so will she?-
---
Shopkeeper: "Allow me to see what the future awaits for you..." -the crystal ball having mystic space stuff shown-
---

---
So That Last Attack Was Supposed To Be A Lot Cooler But The Internet Connection Went Out

-Penny took the opportunity to use gee recreation of Floating Array to slash the control wire keeping Berdly- brainwashed-
___

-She leads them on the path to the throne room, though there's still some electric-based on the way-
___

Lapis: "Whoa, what's happening to it?"
___

Meta Knight: "We can't allow this machine fall back into Drakkon'z hands..."

Allow me to recover it, then. -,Using telekinesis to retrieve the remains of the Megazord-

-Kirby makes evasive maneuvers to avoid them-
___

Star: "The ideal breakfast meal~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Welp, so will she?-
---
---

---
So That Last Attack Was Supposed To Be A Lot Cooler But The Internet Connection Went Out

-Penny took the opportunity to use gee recreation of Floating Array to slash the control wire keeping Berdly- brainwashed-
___

-She leads them on the path to the throne room, though there's still some electric-based on the way-
___

___

Allow me to recover it, then. -,Using telekinesis to retrieve the remains of the Megazord-

___

Sothis: :facepalm: "This entire faceoff is asinine..."
---
-does Tasque help the group avoid them?-
---
Zelda: "Is that her magic?"
---
Purah: -SQUEEING-
---
Kanna: "I honestly thin waffles are better because I like the crunch~ ....but pancakes are also delicious!" :grin:

-Yeah, likely once the main threats are all defeated...-
___

-She dodges it and attempts to freeze the stinger itself with Ice Beam!-
-good idea-
---
-IT'S STUCK AND THE QUEEN CAN'T MOVE-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Oh, my plan is for her to be deemed guilty. After all, I'm also trying to get Kamui out of this mess, so obviously I had something in plan for that. But admittedly, that part is still not quite ironed out...

To put it simply, we could have a duplicate take her place in prison. I was thinking a mindless homunculus... If you have any ideas yourself, I'm open to suggestions."
---
Camilla: "It's... it's fine..."

Hinoka: "No, you're not fine, Camilla. I know you well enough."
---
Kamui: At least, I get to have fun with them.
Lindy: "...You say you want to create another life to condemn her to something she didn't ask for?"
---
Sakura: "...Come, take a seat!" -pulls a chair for her to do so-
---
Tiki: "Say, Kamui..."
Peridot: "She still didn't understand that?"
___

Star: ",I don't disagree with that..." -Mostly considering what happened to Lily herself-
___

-An explosion flower...-
___

-Yes?-
-Nope. Remembering Handler's words about how Anya needs to become an Imperial Scholar... He thinks that's impossible, thoughts that Anya read and was like "wat"-

1659492070465.png

---
-Even if Artrmis is okay... At least now-
---
Lusamine: "...Uuuuhhh..."
Aya: "I0ve been picky to make sure it doesn't explodes though! Plus it was unrooted when I found it"
---
-She's still thinking how...-

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Kanna: "I honestly thin waffles are better because I like the crunch~ ....but pancakes are also delicious!" :grin:
Rin: "Agreed..."
Fate: "Can we help him?"
---
-So she didn't get the Saavanto with them. The Gokaigers follow tho-
---
Shopkeeper: "I am consulting to see your future..."
Tamamo: "Consulting who?"
Shopkeeper: "Secret" :p
---
-There's many, many beams being shot, so it becomes somewhat of a task-
---
Abby: "They're not bad, but I really prefer this~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
In any case, I should probably resume training, myself.
___

-AURORA BEAM!-
Byleth: "I'm curious on how you fight."
---
-that's a big damage move, right?-

Lindy: "...You say you want to create another life to condemn her to something she didn't ask for?"
---
Sakura: "...Come, take a seat!" -pulls a chair for her to do so-
---
Tiki: "Say, Kamui..."
Palu: "I know, that sounds horrible... That's why I'm open to suggestions."
---
Camilla: "...Only because I want to." -sits-
---
Kamui: "Yes?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope. Remembering Handler's words about how Anya needs to become an Imperial Scholar... He thinks that's impossible, thoughts that Anya read and was like "wat"-

View attachment 357804
---
-Even if Artrmis is okay... At least now-
---
Lusamine: "...Uuuuhhh..."
Aya: "I0ve been picky to make sure it doesn't explodes though! Plus it was unrooted when I found it"
---
-She's still thinking how...-
Peridot: "...I can't tell by her expression whether she's confused, or angry and offended."
___

-She's learned it was wrongful for so many of them to manipulate the people of the island back then, and even looks back at a lot of her fellow deities in a negative light ad a result-

-At most she's just an embarrassing mother and older sibling to her family, now- :V
___

-And that's about as close as one can get to safely obtaining a Bomb Flower...-
___

-Well, besides sensing some random mook to locate and inspect the mech...-

Byleth: "I'm curious on how you fight."
---
-that's a big damage move, right?-
Well, I was built quite a long time ago, but I was also built to protect my planet, so my technology's not outdated or irrelevant just yet!

-She sounds a lot like Lysithea, too...-

___

-Slightly weaker than Ice Beam itself, but I still have her use it as an alternative damage-based move that doesn't have a chance of freezing enemies- :V

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Ralsei: "I'm certain we can! We just have to free him from that wire..."

-Did you really expect anything else from Queen, Sothis?- :V

So Instead I'll Just Quote A Line From One Of Your Skeleton Acquaintances And Say I'll Just Use A Really Cool Regular Attack

-Queen proceeds to use her head hologram attack, laser beam attack, and heel stomping attack all simultaneously, leaving very little room to dodge-

___

-She's thinking of introducing her to the others after talking to the Queen, but for now she just thinks this is the wiser decision, especially since the Servant herself last seemed unsure about talking to them...-

-She very much does, using a control panel to disable the power going to the traps altogether-
___

Lapis: "Now I'm even more confused..."
___

S-Scientific discoveries aside, we still have one more Megazord l-l-left to contend with ...

-Fortunately for Kirby, the Dragoon's stats makes evading them easier...But he won't be able to outmaneuver those beams forever-
___

Star: "I'm also a fan of Captain Blanche's Sugar Seeds cereal, myself!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

So Instead I'll Just Quote A Line From One Of Your Skeleton Acquaintances And Say I'll Just Use A Really Cool Regular Attack

-Queen proceeds to use her head hologram attack, laser beam attack, and heel stomping attack all simultaneously, leaving very little room to dodge-

___

-She's thinking of introducing her to the others after talking to the Queen, but for now she just thinks this is the wiser decision, especially since the Servant herself last seemed unsure about talking to them...-

-She very much does, using a control panel to disable the power going to the traps altogether-
___

___

S-Scientific discoveries aside, we still have one more Megazord l-l-left to contend with ...

-Fortunately for Kirby, the Dragoon's stats makes evading them easier...But he won't be able to outmaneuver those beams forever-
___

Sothis: "We have very different definitions of cool, Queen..." -dodging casually, pretty much used to the fight at this point-
---
Byleth: "Thank you for your help."
---
Zelda: "Spirits?"
---
Purah: "Right... There's another one... Almost forgot." :lol:
---
Kanna: "I've never heard of those..."

Well, I was built quite a long time ago, but I was also built to protect my planet, so my technology's not outdated or irrelevant just yet!

-She sounds a lot like Lysithea, too...-

___

-Slightly weaker than Ice Beam itself, but I still have her use it as an alternative damage-based move that doesn't have a chance of freezing enemies- :V
Byleth: Her voice is so familiar...

-it almost instinctively made Byleth want to protect her-
---
-why not, I suppose :V-

-it hits-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: Her voice is so familiar...

-it almost instinctively made Byleth want to protect her-
---
-why not, I suppose :V-

-it hits-
-Even if she doesn't necessarily need it...But she's still a teenager, so she's bound to make some mistakes. And even Jenny herself knows that there are some fights she can't win, at least not on her own-
___

-Vulpix also have a level of psychic ability and can use some Psychic-type moves as a result, however, so her next action was to use Extrasensory-

-Compared to Aurora Beam, the psychic-based move was pretty strong-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even if she doesn't necessarily need it...But she's still a teenager, so she's bound to make some mistakes. And even Jenny herself knows that there are some fights she can't win, at least not on her own-
___

-Vulpix also have a level of psychic ability and can use some Psychic-type moves as a result, however, so her next action was to use Extrasensory-

-Compared to Aurora Beam, the psychic-based move was pretty strong-
-Lysithea could hold on her own pretty well too... if she strikes first :V-

-the defensive comes from how sad her past is and Byleth just reflexively wanting to make her feel better-

-she's sweet like that (: -
---
-it made the Queen fall on the floor but it's still not KO'd yet-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lysithea could hold on her own pretty well too... if she strikes first :V-

-the defensive comes from how sad her past is and Byleth just reflexively wanting to make her feel better-

-she's sweet like that (: -
---
-it made the Queen fall on the floor but it's still not KO'd yet-
-Awwwwwwww~-

-Even though they're not the same person and likely have very different pasts...it's difficult to not feel that protective instinct again when their voices are just uncannily similar-
___

-She dashes at the Lancer while launching another Ice Beam-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "I know, that sounds horrible... That's why I'm open to suggestions."
---
Camilla: "...Only because I want to." -sits-
---
Kamui: "Yes?"
Lindy: "I'll need to think what to do... But I'm against the idea of creating artificial life. It is an illegal practice, and from a personal standpoint, creating one for such purpose would be horrible.

...After all, Fate is a clone"
---
Sakura: "...I didn't think I was this taxing..."
---
Tiki: "How did you meet your new husband?"
-If you don't remember it can be off-screen LOL-
Peridot: "...I can't tell by her expression whether she's confused, or angry and offended."
___

-She's learned it was wrongful for so many of them to manipulate the people of the island back then, and even looks back at a lot of her fellow deities in a negative light ad a result-

-At most she's just an embarrassing mother and older sibling to her family, now- :V
___

-And that's about as close as one can get to safely obtaining a Bomb Flower...-
___

-Well, besides sensing some random mook to locate and inspect the mech...-
-Twilight thinks to himself while the students are called to group with their respective classrooms that Anya unfortunately doesn't accomplishes much... Anya asks if he knows what class she'll be in, he says they'll soon know, then thinks to himself "Of course, I know which one is it since I managed to get my contacts to rearrange the classes to put her in the same class as him...-

-And "him" is none other than the son of his target who gets called to group next, Damian Desmond-

1659497619337.png

-Damian in his mind thinks while being called "it's your highness Damian for you"-
---
-Apollo is glad she really hasn't seen him yet... Yet- :V
---
Lusamine: "But why?"
Aya: "I want ot study it and see if it can be used for medicine!"
---
-Ah, true. How's that going?-

___

___

___

___

Sothis: "We have very different definitions of cool, Queen..." -dodging casually, pretty much used to the fight at this point-
---
---
---
---
-Illya screaming as she's trying to run off dodging!-
Illya: "THIS IS MUCH EASIER WHEN FLYING!"
---
-The Servant gets out her place of hiding once they're gone and sighed in relief-
---
Shopkeeper: "That's part of the fun, the mystery and intrigue~"
---
Blaze: "Stay quiet, you stupid pink marshmallow!"
---
Illya: "Nor me, how they taste?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Twilight thinks to himself while the students are called to group with their respective classrooms that Anya unfortunately doesn't accomplishes much... Anya asks if he knows what class she'll be in, he says they'll soon know, then thinks to himself "Of course, I know which one is it since I managed to get my contacts to rearrange the classes to put her in the same class as him...-

-And "him" is none other than the son of his target who gets called to group next, Damian Desmond-

View attachment 357806

-Damian in his mind thinks while being called "it's your highness Damian for you"-
---
-Apollo is glad she really hasn't seen him yet... Yet- :V
---
Lusamine: "But why?"
Aya: "I want ot study it and see if it can be used for medicine!"
---
-Ah, true. How's that going?-
Peridot: "Ugh, a wealthy elite..." -Reminded of the higher ranking Gems in Homeworld's society-
___

-But Atalanta already knows he's around since the Snatcher told her- :V
___

-A lot of medicines or remedies throughout history have been discovered from a variety of plants, after all...-
___

-The answer depends on if she sent the mook already or not- :p

---
---
---
---
---
-The Servant gets out her place of hiding once they're gone and sighed in relief-
---
---
---
-The various magic attacks speed up to make for even less area to dodge them-

-Penny tried to help Illya escape the attack by picking her up and using her own flight ability-
___

Tasque Manager: "Don't thank me yet. I still must convince Her Lady Grace to terminate her alliance with that repugnant excuse of a ruler..."

-What are said Servant's current thoughts?-
___

Lapis: "Uh, okay, I guess I'll just listen to what my fortune is, then?"
___

Scientific research is of vital importance, but we cannot let curiosity distract us from the most immediate concerns.

Kirby: -Stuck his tongue out at Blaze- :V
___

Star: "They're the most sugary sweet cereal on the market!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Ugh, a wealthy elite..." -Reminded of the higher ranking Gems in Homeworld's society-
___

-But Atalanta already knows he's around since the Snatcher told her- :V
___

-A lot of medicines or remedies throughout history have been discovered from a variety of plants, after all...-
___

-The answer depends on if she sent the mook already or not- :p
-He's been looking over Damian for a while, so if Plan A AKA Anya becoming a scholar fails, he's opting for Plan B: MAKING THEM FRIENDS-
---
-...On one side, he kinda deserves to be somewhat humilliated-
-...On the other, this is Artemis-
---
Lusamine: "That... Makes sense"
Aya: "Yep~!"
---
-She did- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He's been looking over Damian for a while, so if Plan A AKA Anya becoming a scholar fails, he's opting for Plan B: MAKING THEM FRIENDS-
---
-...On one side, he kinda deserves to be somewhat humilliated-
-...On the other, this is Artemis-
---
Lusamine: "That... Makes sense"
Aya: "Yep~!"
---
-She did- :p
Peridot: "...That's totally setting up for the two to actually become friends, isn't it?"
___

-And most familiar with Artemis could even sympathize with him if his humiliation was her doing-
___

-She spent way more time trying to track one down in that volcano than she planned, though, so unsurprisingly she's planning on taking a bath after dinner-
___

-The mook would find the basement without issue since the Chaldeans had already explored it and dealt with the puzzles and obstacles-

-Don would most likely still be trying to either dismantle the mech or figure out it's technology-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Awwwwwwww~-

-Even though they're not the same person and likely have very different pasts...it's difficult to not feel that protective instinct again when their voices are just uncannily similar-
___

-She dashes at the Lancer while launching another Ice Beam-
-yeah, Three Hopes even canonized that she just feels driven to help people on instinct so it's not even a self-insert avatar thing-

Byleth: ...I shouldn't be so lost in thoughts.
---
-THAT one it manages to dodge-

-yes, while frozen-

-like Pokemon :V-

I know the joke is that they run away while frozen but still

Lindy: "I'll need to think what to do... But I'm against the idea of creating artificial life. It is an illegal practice, and from a personal standpoint, creating one for such purpose would be horrible.

...After all, Fate is a clone"
---
Sakura: "...I didn't think I was this taxing..."
---
Tiki: "How did you meet your new husband?"
-If you don't remember it can be off-screen LOL-
Palu: "That's fair enough... But that means you're on board with my plan?"
---
Camilla: "It's nothing, my sweet little flower."

Hinoka: "No, it's not nothing, dammit! You can barely stand and you don't even have a hint of teasing in your voice. You're not yourself!"

Camilla: "..........So you like my teasing?"

Hinoka: "IT'S NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL!"
---
Kamui: "Oh, I remember it like it was yesterday~"

-but I don't so off-screen it is :V-

---
---
---
---

-Penny tried to help Illya escape the attack by picking her up and using her own flight ability-
___

Tasque Manager: "Don't thank me yet. I still must convince Her Lady Grace to terminate her alliance with that repugnant excuse of a ruler..."

___

___

Scientific research is of vital importance, but we cannot let curiosity distract us from the most immediate concerns.

___

Sothis: "Okay, now this is getting challenging." -putting effort in her dodges now-
---
Byleth: "Still, this is good progress."
---
Zelda: -already paying attention-
---
Purah: "I know, I know... I just get a little excited sometimes..." 👉 👈
---
Kanna: "...That sounds good." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, Three Hopes even canonized that she just feels driven to help people on instinct so it's not even a self-insert avatar thing-

Byleth: ...I shouldn't be so lost in thoughts.
---
-THAT one it manages to dodge-

-yes, while frozen-

-like Pokemon :V-

I know the joke is that they run away while frozen but still
Hey. are you alright? -Noticed that she was lost in thought-
___

It still works lol

-Question marks were floating above her head seeing that, but she doesn't let it break her concentration and stays on the move to avoid it's attacks-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...That's totally setting up for the two to actually become friends, isn't it?"
___

-And most familiar with Artemis could even sympathize with him if his humiliation was her doing-
___

-She spent way more time trying to track one down in that volcano than she planned, though, so unsurprisingly she's planning on taking a bath after dinner-
___

-The mook would find the basement without issue since the Chaldeans had already explored it and dealt with the puzzles and obstacles-

-Don would most likely still be trying to either dismantle the mech or figure out it's technology-
-Step 1, have Anya and Damian become friends, step two, get invited to his house and go with her, step three, contact his target-

1659559450409.png

---
-Blake and Heshima would surely do- :V
---
Aya: "I'll need a new dress though..."
Lusamine: "Allow me"
---
-Indeed he is, trying to figure it out now-
Palu: "That's fair enough... But that means you're on board with my plan?"
---
Camilla: "It's nothing, my sweet little flower."

Hinoka: "No, it's not nothing, dammit! You can barely stand and you don't even have a hint of teasing in your voice. You're not yourself!"

Camilla: "..........So you like my teasing?"

Hinoka: "IT'S NOT WHAT I SAID AT ALL!"
---
Kamui: "Oh, I remember it like it was yesterday~"

-but I don't so off-screen it is :V-
Lindy: "I believe in second opportunities so long that the other party really is looking for it"
---
Sakura: -Giggled at that, but back to worry- "It still means you're not your usual self..."
---
Tiki: "That's a bit more mundane than I thought... But I'm not one to judge"

___

___

___

___

Sothis: "Okay, now this is getting challenging." -putting effort in her dodges now-
---
---
---
---
Illya: "Ah, thank you!"
-Rin is struck once, but manages to dodge the rest!-
---
-That she probably should get out of here...-
Luka: Well no fighting, but at least it makes things easier.
---
Shopkeeper: "Just give me a moment, my consult is almost done..."
---
-It made Blaze furious and attack more-
-Of course, without any strategy-
---
Illya: "And a little hazardous... Well, not to us though"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Step 1, have Anya and Damian become friends, step two, get invited to his house and go with her, step three, contact his target-

View attachment 357895
---
-Blake and Heshima would surely do- :V
---
Aya: "I'll need a new dress though..."
Lusamine: "Allow me"
---
-Indeed he is, trying to figure it out now-
Peridot: "A simple three stage plan!"
___

-They've been embarrassed by her much like Atalanta has, too, after all- :V
___

-Lusamine's taken up sewing for quite a while, after all-
___

-Has it been dismantled at all?-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Penny: "You are most welcome!" :grin:

-The attack soon ended, so she tried to use her electric shield attack again, followed by commanding the brainwashed Berdly to use his tornado attack again-

-...But he didn't respond to her order-

___

Tasque Manager: "I just hope she believes me..."

-She didn't get to tell any of the Delta Warriors about Spamton, but she at least convinced Tasque Manager to help them defeat Drakkon...-
___

-Lapis waits patiently, looking at the crystal ball curiously-
___

N-No worries, I c-c-can relate to that. :lol:

-He keeps flying away, but is unable to make a sharp enough turn to strike Blaze directly-
___

Star: "Well, yeah, they're not exactly the most healthy cereal. But the sugar flavor is still the best!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey. are you alright? -Noticed that she was lost in thought-
___

It still works lol

-Question marks were floating above her head seeing that, but she doesn't let it break her concentration and stays on the move to avoid it's attacks-
Byleth: -nods- "I'm alright."
---
-it tries to get its stinger freed from the ice-

Lindy: "I believe in second opportunities so long that the other party really is looking for it"
---
Sakura: -Giggled at that, but back to worry- "It still means you're not your usual self..."
---
Tiki: "That's a bit more mundane than I thought... But I'm not one to judge"
Palu: "Then how about you meet her?" :)
---
Hinoka: "Is there a way to make it less taxing on her?"
---
Kamui: "Sometimes, that's just how love is, you know." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

-The attack soon ended, so she tried to use her electric shield attack again, followed by commanding the brainwashed Berdly to use his tornado attack again-

___

-She didn't get to tell any of the Delta Warriors about Spamton, but she at least convinced Tasque Manager to help them defeat Drakkon...-
___

___

-He keeps flying away, but is unable to make a sharp enough turn to strike Blaze directly-
___

Star: "Well, yeah, they're not exactly the most healthy cereal. But the sugar flavor is still the best!"
Sothis: "Is something wrong, Your Smugness?" :p
---
Byleth: "I hope we're not too late... With Sothis in the fray, anything could happen."
---
-so is Zel!-
---
Purah: "Anyway... what's the plan now?" :lol:
---
Kanna: "Now I want to try it." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: -nods- "I'm alright."
---
-it tries to get its stinger freed from the ice-
You just looked kinda lost in thought for a second there...
___

-It should be able to shatter the ice with a few attempts to fire the stinger again-

-She tries to freeze the rest of the summon with another Ice Beam, though-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "A simple three stage plan!"
___

-They've been embarrassed by her much like Atalanta has, too, after all- :V
___

-Lusamine's taken up sewing for quite a while, after all-
___

-Has it been dismantled at all?-
-Anya is called and goes, Twilight thinks with the amount of time she's spent in the orphanage she has enough social skills for this-
---
-Good Chiron hasn't been summoned here, he'd relate so much- :V
---
-So yeah, she'd be perfect for this-
---
-At least he's been trying to-
Palu: "Then how about you meet her?" :)
---
Hinoka: "Is there a way to make it less taxing on her?"
---
Kamui: "Sometimes, that's just how love is, you know." :)
Lindy: "I think I will do" :)
---
Sakura: "Hmmm, well, there are some ways..."
---
Tiki: "I get it, sometimes the simplest of things are the best" :)

___

___

___

___

---
Byleth: "I hope we're not too late... With Sothis in the fray, anything could happen."
---
-so is Zel!-
---
---
-Rin tried to shoot, but remember I said she was struck? Well it was on the elbow, so she winces in pain as she tried to ready the gun-
---
Charlotte: Mission accomplished?
Marvelous: "That kid's got attitude, not gonna lie" :p
---
-Okay, so, anything from their futures for her to see?-
---
-They must get Blaze's Megazord to be destroyed!-
---
Abby: "I'm curious..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Anya is called and goes, Twilight thinks with the amount of time she's spent in the orphanage she has enough social skills for this-
---
-Good Chiron hasn't been summoned here, he'd relate so much- :V
---
-So yeah, she'd be perfect for this-
---
-At least he's been trying to-
-Does she?- :V
___

-And it's unlikely he'll be summoned?- :V
___

-She should probably take a break first given that she just made dinner as well-
___

-The most he was able to do was detach it's wings so far-

Byleth: "My apologies..."
---
-and it tries to dodge the Beam-
No problem, happens to me in class sometimes. :lol:
___

-She first the Ice Beam in a sweeping motion trying to freeze the Lancer, but can't track it's flight pattern-

---
---
-so is Zel!-
---
---
-Rin tried to shoot, but remember I said she was struck? Well it was on the elbow, so she winces in pain as she tried to ready the gun-
---
---
---
---
Oh Must Be A Minor Technical Difficulty

(Rin! Are you hurt?!) :urg:
___

-She can at least tell the rest of the secretrebellion about that good news...But it doesn't directly solve their potential Spamton problem...-

Tasque Manager: "She seemed fairly kind when I spoke to her..."
___

-I have to think whether or not it should he something unique to the thread or also a canon development from SU for Lapis...-
___

Dedede: "We have to destroy that bozo's giant mech!"

Meta Knight: "And the Dragoon is unable to turn around that sharply...We have to draw away his fire."
___

Star: "I don't have any boxes of it on the ship, unfortunately..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

___

-She can at least tell the rest of the secretrebellion about that good news...But it doesn't directly solve their potential Spamton problem...-

___

-I have to think whether or not it should he something unique to the thread or also a canon development from SU for Lapis...-
___

Meta Knight: "And the Dragoon is unable to turn around that sharply...We have to draw away his fire."
___

Weiss: "Rin! Are you alright?!"

Sothis: "Sounds like a good opportunity for me to strike." :p
---
Byleth: "Oh, she's definitely the kindest person I've ever met, yet is also able to be the most ruthless person I've ever met if pushed hard enough. The fact that we can still hear the fight happening tells me she's been holding back." Probably helps that I used Divine Pulse to dodge death traps. Prevents her from stopping time for a little bit...
---
-do whatever feels right, KoP-
---
Purah: "I suppose I could get Vah Durania to keep it busy..."
---
Kanna: :urg:

No problem, happens to me in class sometimes. :lol:
___

-She first the Ice Beam in a sweeping motion trying to freeze the Lancer, but can't track it's flight pattern-
Byleth: "So you go to an academy?"
---
-it's a very erratic and hard to predict pattern as well-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "...A what?"
---
-or do any attack, really-
High School? Higher grade learning for teenagers?

...Right, you grew up as a mercenary and mostly taught combat. You probably never got to learn what a high school was back then...

___

-So Winter focuses all her energy on using Extrasensory again-

-Being a Psychic-type move, it has 100% accuracy and can generally only reliably be avoided by blocking attacks including Psyxhic-type ones altogether-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
High School? Higher grade learning for teenagers?

...Right, you grew up as a mercenary and mostly taught combat. You probably never got to learn what a high school was back then...

___

-So Winter focuses all her energy on using Extrasensory-looagain-

-Being a Psychic-type move, it has 100% accuracy and can generally only reliably be avoided by blocking blocking attacks including Psyxhic-type ones altogether-
Byleth: "And I was unable to get proper education due to not being the spawn of a noble... My father taught me everything."
---
-so it naturally hits the Lancer Queen-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Kama totally followed and eavesdropped, didn't she?-
---
Camilla/Hinoka: "There are?"
---
Kamui: "He's been so wonderful." :)
-No because she had to be with the kids-
---
Sakura: "Yes, it would involve saving up on mana, or getting it"
---
Tiki: "I've noticed he seems to have you in mind all the time"
Jeanne: "Can confirm too!"
-Does she?- :V
___

-And it's unlikely he'll be summoned?- :V
___

-She should probably take a break first given that she just made dinner as well-
___

-The most he was able to do was detach it's wings so far-
-Anya looks at Damian and thinks "that's the bad guy's son...", Damian noticed her and thinks "what's with her? Oooooh, I get it, she must have seen how great I am and fallen for me", anime upset vein popped on Anya's head having read his mind and she walked off, Damian thought "awww, she's embarrassed, she's kinda cute tho"-

-Her expression once getting in the line shows it all-

1659576484074.png

---
-Pretty much, yeah- :V
---
-True, need to recover some energy!-
---
-He groaned a little bit...-

___

___

___

___

---
Byleth: "Oh, she's definitely the kindest person I've ever met, yet is also able to be the most ruthless person I've ever met if pushed hard enough. The fact that we can still hear the fight happening tells me she's been holding back." Probably helps that I used Divine Pulse to dodge death traps. Prevents her from stopping time for a little bit...
---
---
---
Rin: "I-I'm fine..." -clearly not-

-HAYATE RELEASED A BARRAGE OF MAGICAL THUNDER, FATE DID THE SAME WITH FIRE-
---
Ahim: "I see, it appears you've been together for a very long time"

Charlotte: I still need to do that...
---
-Yeah, what Uni said-
---
-It'd be quite helpful, yes-
---
Illya: "...Maybe we could buy some?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No because she had to be with the kids-
---
Sakura: "Yes, it would involve saving up on mana, or getting it"
---
Tiki: "I've noticed he seems to have you in mind all the time"
Jeanne: "Can confirm too!"
Palu: Lindy wants to meet you, Kama. You can bring the kids too.
---
Hinoka: "...What are the options?"
---
Kamui: "W-Well... I don't know about all the time... He still has his little sister, after all." :lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: Lindy wants to meet you, Kama. You can bring the kids too.
---
Hinoka: "...What are the options?"
---
Kamui: "W-Well... I don't know about all the time... He still has his little sister, after all." :lol:
Kama: Fine then.
---
Sakura: "When it comes to preserving mana, you can do normal stuff that we still needed to do when we were humans, such as eating or sleeping"
---
Tiki: "Right, that little girl Miyu is really attached when not with Palutena"
Jeanne: "Also your kids"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Anya looks at Damian and thinks "that's the bad guy's son...", Damian noticed her and thinks "what's with her? Oooooh, I get it, she must have seen how great I am and fallen for me", anime upset vein popped on Anya's head having read his mind and she walked off, Damian thought "awww, she's embarrassed, she's kinda cute tho"-

-Her expression once getting in the line shows it all-

View attachment 357933
---
-Pretty much, yeah- :V
---
-True, need to recover some energy!-
---
-He groaned a little bit...-
Peridot: "...Soooo the answer is a resounding "no"."
___

-What are the chances of any other Servants being summoned at this point, btw?-
___

-Likely while Aya herself is relaxing elsewhere-
___

-The tech seems so bizarre, yet also somewhat familiar...-

Byleth: "And I was unable to get proper education due to not being the spawn of a noble... My father taught me everything."
---
-so it naturally hits the Lancer Queen-
Ar least you had someone to teach and look after you...
___

-She tries to stay on the move afterwards, dodging attacks until she can safely land a hit-

---
---
---
---

---

---
-Yeah, what Uni said-
---
---
(But you can barely lift your arm right now...) -Worried-

-She tries to force Berdly to attack them again...but he remains still-

Wait What? Why Isn't My Control Wire Working?

___

Tasque Manager: "...You lot all come from drastically different backgrounds..."

-Perhaps she can afford to wait until Queen is either defeated or joins Chaldea's side, or otherwise return to the fortress and tell the others about Spamton...-
___

-She would foresee that Lapis will eventually have to grapple with her fears, and will have to choose exactly where she calls home...-
___

-Durania?- :V

Meta Knight: "Whether it's capable of fully destroying it or merely distracting it, we need all the help we can get right now.'
___

Star: "Well, it's on Earth if anyone think it's safe to visit there before Drakkon's taken down..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Fine then.
---
Sakura: "When it comes to preserving mana, you can do normal stuff that we still needed to do when we were humans, such as eating or sleeping"
---
Tiki: "Right, that little girl Miyu is really attached when not with Palutena"
Jeanne: "Also your kids"
-so do as told?-
---
Hinoka: "What if it's not enough?"
---
Kamui: "My two little angels~ I miss them so..."

Ar least you had someone to teach and look after you...
___

-She tries to stay on the move afterwards, dodging attacks until she can safely land a hit-
Byleth: "And I'm grateful for it."
---
-AN OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS-

---

---
-Yeah, what Uni said-
---
---
(But you can barely lift your arm right now...) -Worried-

-She tries to force Berdly to attack them again...but he remains still-

Wait What? Why Isn't My Control Wire Working?

___

Tasque Manager: "...You lot all come from drastically different backgrounds..."

-Perhaps she can afford to wait until Queen is either defeated or joins Chaldea's side, or otherwise return to the fortress and tell the others about Spamton...-
___

-She would foresee that Lapis will eventually have to grapple with her fears, and will have to choose exactly where she calls home...-
___

-Durania?- :V

Meta Knight: "Whether it's capable of fully destroying it or merely distracting it, we need all the help we can get right now.'
___

Star: "Well, it's on Earth if anyone think it's safe to visit there before Drakkon's taken down..."
Weiss: -rushing to Rin and looking at the arm-
---
Byleth: "And yet we are still united together. It's impressive."
---
-oh damn...-
---
-I mixed up two letters, big whoop >:V-

Purah: "Got it then~!"

-not too long after Purah makes a call, the Megazord was shot by a beam-
---
Kanna: "Oh..." :urg:

Top Bottom