• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, makes sense to me- :V

Alice: "Woah, that's a huge cake..."
---
Grimlock: "You no have Energon?"

Koyanskaya: "I have no idea either"
---
Tomoe: "Oh, mayhaps you trained more in other areas?"
Palu: "I... may have gotten carried away." :lol:
---
Coyle: "...And I doubt Drakkon knows any more..."
---
Hinoka: "I'm really good with my naginata!"

I don't think Coyle would exactly be happy to see me again, but if we cross paths during the battle with Drakkon's forces... I'll try to reason with her as well, for once. That's a promise. :)
___

Star: "I've already made seemingly small mistakes that spiraled into bigger problems..."
-he grinned at that-
---
Byleth: -takes over- "The best you can do is keep moving forward. If you let past mistakes cloud your vision, you won't be able to see the present or march towards the future."

Nanoha: "You can count on me!" -nodded-
---
Monika: "Either way, the planet is gone"
---
-Z'Skayr managed to block it with his scythe, then tried to grab his leg with one of his tentacles-

-Was Toriel hit?-
---
Atalanta: "A part of me doubts it..."
---
Martha: "...Right!" I'll try to do my best to honor Him, now that I have this role... It's the least I can do for what this has become.

-Perhaps oher cars, yeah, but none with as much heat-
Penny: "Just remember to keep an eye out for more guards or hostile monsters..."
___

Peridot: "It's just a fight to see which side will survive at this point...Well, "survive" as undead if it isn't Galactus, but I think you all get the picture."
___

-Despite his original character description, Specter Knight can be legitimately cool at times. :p That being said, even warriors as cool as Specter need help sometimes, and that seems to be the case right now as he's now wounded and on the defensive in his battle with Zs'Skayr-

-She would certainly try to dodge it, at least-
___

(And if they weren't sent by him, then where did they come from...?)
___

-It likely especially doens't sit well with Martha that Basel in particular has forgotten what Christmas began as, it's origin and true meaning having been lost to time in this tower...-

(It;'s the only car around giving off that much heat...maybe I should investigate it just to be safe.)
Weiss: "Of course." -looking around-
---
Deadpool: "Eeyup."
---
-a crow has landed nearby, watching the fight-

Ruby: "Oh no! The cool knight needs help!" -SCYTHE OUT!-
---
Blake: "...........I think I can make a good guess."
---
Sothis: "I'm sure everything will be alright." (:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Signum: "We should also look for any ground units, as well as take prisoners"

Vita: "How could you all do that?"
---
-It makes sense to them, given its wings and flaming tail-
---
Drakkon: "More Phazon and that Drakkon guy..."
---
Rumble: "Think we could take it for ourselves?"

Shockwave: "Such deserted planet with no resources is not worth the trouble"

-And that's not counting the Phazon, which they're unaware of-
---
-Still enough to do something....-
Meta Knight: "Years of combat training and studying the way of the sword, for starters. Along with that, many of us here possess unique powers, and we've each learned to master them over the years."
___

Star: "Who do you think is gonna win? It looks like it's a dragon versus a dragon, so I'm not sure which of them has the advantage..."
___

-Drakkon referring to himself in the third person- :p

The former -cough- doesn't surprise me given my current condition...Hope I get outta here in time to kick this Drakkon's ass, at least.
___

It's likely unsuited even for a temporary base. How Chaldea managed to survive there for even a few months remains a mystery.
___

-Why would she have called this "Kris" kid?-

-he grinned at that-
---
Byleth: -takes over- "The best you can do is keep moving forward. If you let past mistakes cloud your vision, you won't be able to see the present or march towards the future."
-Current thoughts?-
___

Star: "I'm trying to keep that in mind. I'm feeling a bit more confident than I have been for the past few months thanks to all my friends, but I'm still expecting the future to have some pretty big challenges. I guess that's only a given, more so if you're eventually supposed to lead a nation..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Current thoughts?-
___

Star: "I'm trying to keep that in mind. I'm feeling a bit more confident than I have been for the past few months thanks to all my friends, but I'm still expecting the future to have some pretty big challenges. I guess that's only a given, more so if you're eventually supposed to lead a nation..."
Max: I hope this works...
---
Byleth: "I'm sure you'll do your best." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They could probably use help from Steven, he's good at convincing antagonists to change- :V
___

Star: "...Actually, do you have any other advice about leafing a nation? Anything about reconnecting two divided groups of your people?"
-yeah, that sounds aboubt right lol-
---
Byleth: 🤔 "To be honest, Sothis greatly exaggerated the fact that I was ruler. I was queen a few times, yes, but I tended to mostly handle the military since raising soldiers became a specialty of mine while the spouse I'd have would be the one doing most of the job since ruling was their birthright to begin with..."

Sothis: -swaps- "What about your times as Archbishop?"

Byleth: -swaps back- "You know I had a lot of help from Seteth for those, Sothis."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Penny: "Just remember to keep an eye out for more guards or hostile monsters..."
___

Peridot: "It's just a fight to see which side will survive at this point...Well, "survive" as undead if it isn't Galactus, but I think you all get the picture."
___

-Despite his original character description, Specter Knight can be legitimately cool at times. :p That being said, even warriors as cool as Specter need help sometimes, and that seems to be the case right now as he's now wounded and on the defensive in his battle with Zs'Skayr-

-She would certainly try to dodge it, at least-
___

(And if they weren't sent by him, then where did they come from...?)
___

-It likely especially doens't sit well with Martha that Basel in particular has forgotten what Christmas began as, it's origin and true meaning having been lost to time in this tower...-

(It;'s the only car around giving off that much heat...maybe I should investigate it just to be safe.)
---
---

---
---
-So do the Gokaigers as well...-
---
-Spider-Man takes on Venom, with him quipping that he remembers he used to be more agile.... However, the symbiote is distegrating, leaving the undead Eddie Brock to tell him he was no longer a suitable host, and he as well falls completely dead. Spidey says that even if he's undead, that broke his heart a bit-
---
-Who keeps attacking, and trying to not let him go with his tentacles!-

-Go, Yang!And oh boy crow-
---
Atalanta: ".......Merasmus, isn't it?"
---
-Jenny doesn't knows it yet, but said heat is due to the Cybertronian's Spark-

-And it doesn't for Martha, but the fact things are going smoothly does sooth her mood-

Martha: "Thank you, Lady Sothis" :) -gives some stew to a homeless person-
Palu: "I... may have gotten carried away." :lol:
---
Coyle: "...And I doubt Drakkon knows any more..."
---
Hinoka: "I'm really good with my naginata!"
Miyu: "I made it alongside Mama though..."
---
Koyanskaya: "Maybe we should track where it came from"
---
Tomoe: "Let me see then!"
Meta Knight: "Years of combat training and studying the way of the sword, for starters. Along with that, many of us here possess unique powers, and we've each learned to master them over the years."
___

Star: "Who do you think is gonna win? It looks like it's a dragon versus a dragon, so I'm not sure which of them has the advantage..."
___

-Drakkon referring to himself in the third person- :p

The former -cough- doesn't surprise me given my current condition...Hope I get outta here in time to kick this Drakkon's ass, at least.
___

It's likely unsuited even for a temporary base. How Chaldea managed to survive there for even a few months remains a mystery.
___

-Why would she have called this "Kris" kid?-
Vita: ".........Huh............"

Signum: "Indeed, I can see from how you handled them you're not a warrior to be understimated"
---
Lily: "I don't know, but that could make it more exciting!"
---
KEK FIXED

Cú: "Depends on which we get to first"
---
Shockwave: "And the hostile wild lifeforms don't do it any favors..."

Rumble: "Durn"
---
Sitonai: And how did she come to know him?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Vita: ".........Huh............"

Signum: "Indeed, I can see from how you handled them you're not a warrior to be understimated"
---
Lily: "I don't know, but that could make it more exciting!"
---
KEK FIXED

Cú: "Depends on which we get to first"
---
Shockwave: "And the hostile wild lifeforms don't do it any favors..."

Rumble: "Durn"
---
Sitonai: And how did she come to know him?
Meta Knight: "Likewise in regards to you two." -Would bow if he wasn't still hovering in midair-
___

-There's even some battle music playing in the stadium to set the mood for the battle. It just doesn't get to the Dynamax stage quite yet-

Don't care what anyone says, SwSh's soundtrack is great
___

If I'm not outta here by the time you all get to fighting Drakkon, kick his ass on my behalf.
___

Meaning even salvaging the remains of their base isn't worth risking our soldiers...
___

-Kris implied having friends of his own as well, so someone here must know them from outside of the base...-

-yeah, that sounds aboubt right lol-
---
Byleth: 🤔 "To be honest, Sothis greatly exaggerated the fact that I was ruler. I was queen a few times, yes, but I tended to mostly handle the military since raising soldiers became a specialty of mine while the spouse I'd have would be the one doing most of the job since ruling was their birthright to begin with..."

Sothis: -swaps- "What about your times as Archbishop?"

Byleth: -swaps back- "You know I had a lot of help from Seteth for those, Sothis."
(Maybe I should talk to him next...) -Referring to Steven-
___

Star: "It was worth a shot..."

-Mainly, she's concerned about how to reintegrate monsters into Mewni's society-

---
---

---
---
---
-Spider-Man takes on Venom, with him quipping that he remembers he used to be more agile.... However, the symbiote is distegrating, leaving the undead Eddie Brock to tell him he was no longer a suitable host, and he as well falls completely dead. Spidey says that even if he's undead, that broke his heart a bit-
---

---
---

-And it doesn't for Martha, but the fact things are going smoothly does sooth her mood-
-It's then that they hear a rather nerdy but confident-sounding voice ranting to himself-

???: "That nefarious Queen betrayed even Noelle and I! She'll never get away with this!"
___

Peridot: "Come on, Spider-Man seems like one of the only sensible ones here!"
___

-Specter Knight didn't notice the crow, though he did see Ruby preparing an attack, so he tried to keep his scythe raised, hoping to guard himself further attacks just long enough for Ruby to land a hit on Zs'Skayr-

-Fireballs thrown!-
___

(...Arceus DAMN IT! What does that wizard hope to gain from this?!)
___

-She decides to investigate it-

-At least they're still doing a good thing, giving to those in need...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---

Martha: "Thank you, Lady Sothis" :) -gives some stew to a homeless person-
-It's then that they hear a rather nerdy but confident-sounding voice ranting to himself-

???: "That nefarious Queen betrayed even Noelle and I! She'll never get away with this!"
___

___

-Specter Knight didn't notice the crow, though he did see Ruby preparing an attack, so he tried to keep his scythe raised, hoping to guard himself further attacks just long enough for Ruby to land a hit on Zs'Skayr-

-Fireballs thrown!-
___

___

Sothis: "Huh, I wonder who said that... Shall we investigate?"
---
Deadpool: "Yikes..."
---
-RUBY RUSHED WITH SEMBLANCE-

-Yang tries to reach for one of the mom's hands to stop the casting-

-the crow just looks-
---
Blake: "I don't know, honestly..."
---
Sothis: "Look at the way that one smiled." :b:

(Maybe I should talk to him next...) -Referring to Steven-
___

Star: "It was worth a shot..."

-Mainly, she's concerned about how to reintegrate monsters into Mewni's society-
-maybe...-
---
Byleth: "But I'm sure you can figure out the answers to whatever is on your mind. Maybe not now, maybe not this week, but some day." :)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-I was thinking Miyu would be with her sisters lol-
---
Coyle: "Good plan. You go do that."
---
Hinoka: -has it in hand!-
-She got very hyped- :p
---
Koyanskaya: "Yep, got a sample of the dinothng already" :p
---
-And the drones are set!-
Meta Knight: "Likewise in regards to you two." -Would bow if he wasn't still hovering in midair-
___

-There's even some battle music playing in the stadium to set the mood for the battle. It just doesn't get to the Dynamax stage quite yet-

Don't care what anyone says, SwSh's soundtrack is great
___

If I'm not outta here by the time you all get to fighting Drakkon, kick his ass on my behalf.
___

Meaning even salvaging the remains of their base isn't worth risking our soldiers...
___

-Kris implied having friends of his own as well, so someone here must know them from outside of the base...-
Signum: "For now, I see ground units incoming" -Green Sentries-
---
Lily: "And the music really sets the tone... Even the audience joined in acapella!"

Gen VIII in gameplay bores me, but agree. Aso some character designs being pretty good.
---
Cú: "That's one of my ideas" :p
---
Blackarachnia: "So we're stuck here until we have a plan..."
---
Sitonai: Perhaps a Sentry or a monster is cooperating with her?

___

___

-Fireballs thrown!-
___

___

---
---

-the crow just looks-
---
---
Luka: "And sidetrack?"

Nanoha: "Ah, I wonder what it meant though..."
---
-Captain America was fighting the zombie Red Skull, who ripped what was left of Captain America's brains out, killing him, Spider-Man yelled "NOOOO!" at his killed friend-
---
Zs'Skayr: "Seems I'll win!" -about to do a strike!-
---
Martha: "Yes... I did" -smiling herself, feeling helpful-

-She sees that well, it is a car-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry for my absence!

Signum: "For now, I see ground units incoming" -Green Sentries-
---
Lily: "And the music really sets the tone... Even the audience joined in acapella!"

Gen VIII in gameplay bores me, but agree. Aso some character designs being pretty good.
---
Cú: "That's one of my ideas" :p
---
Blackarachnia: "So we're stuck here until we have a plan..."
---
Sitonai: Perhaps a Sentry or a monster is cooperating with her?
Kirby: "We can't let them bring any harm to Popstar!"

___

Star: "How is an entire audience managing to stay in rhythm?!" :surprised:
___

Heh, I owe ya one. :p
___

Or until Chaldea disposes of him...
___

-But which one...?-

-maybe...-
---
Byleth: "But I'm sure you can figure out the answers to whatever is on your mind. Maybe not now, maybe not this week, but some day." :)
How are you doing now, big guy?
___

Star: "...I'll keep that in mind. Thank you." :)

---
---

-the crow just looks-
---
---

---
-Captain America was fighting the zombie Red Skull, who ripped what was left of Captain America's brains out, killing him, Spider-Man yelled "NOOOO!" at his killed friend-
---
---

-Penny decided to investigate, quietly approaching the source of the voice-
___

Peridot: "Avenge him, Spider-Man!"
___

-Specter Knight was unable to retaliate!-
___

Unreplied on your end, Digi.
___

(Why is this one car giving off so much heat compared to the rest...?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

___

___

___

___

-so did Sothis-
---
Deadpool: "No one's the good guy, Peri."
---
-Ruby would rush to block the blow with her scythe-
---
what KoP said-
---
Sothis: "Is this what you imagine for this holiday?"

How are you doing now, big guy?
___

Star: "...I'll keep that in mind. Thank you." :)
Max Brass: "Better."
---
Byleth: "My pleasure." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Max Brass: "But how do we even reach Coyle?"
---
Byleth: "That sounds about right."

Sothis: -takes over solely to nod-
That might be difficult considering Drakkon still has an entire army guarding the fortress...I could potentially reach her by flying, Drakkon's others minions would be easier to bypass that way.
___

-What does the duo think of Star so far?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

-so did Sothis-
---
---
---
what KoP said-
---
-And Don too!-
---
-Red Skull says he regrets nothing, followed by Spider-Man killing him by shooting a beam at his head-
---
Zs'Skayr: "What? Insolent girl!" -attacks!-
---
Atalanta: "Besides pettiness, I'm not sure..."

-Soon they'd hear Cleopatra screaming-
---
Suzuka: "Oi, whatcha doin?"

Martha: "...It's as close as I canget to it"
Sorry for my absence!

Kirby: "We can't let them bring any harm to Popstar!"

___

Star: "How is an entire audience managing to stay in rhythm?!" :surprised:
___

Heh, I owe ya one. :p
___

Or until Chaldea disposes of him...
___

-But which one...?-
Signum: "Understood" -descends to attack-

Vita: "Uuuh, yes!" -goes too, still in awe-
---
Lily: "I don't know, they must be so excited too!"
---
Cú: "Save that for later" :p
---
Shockwave: "Mayhaps we should expect their strike to come soon"
---
-There's so many she couldn't tell-
Palu: "No need to apologize. We can keep what's left for later." :)
---
-while Coyle stays-
---
-which one? Tomoe's or Hinoka's?-
Miyu: "Oh, that makes sense"
---
-Koyanksaya tries to use Grimlock's T-Cog to find where would he come from, and coordinates are succesfully tracking...-
---
-Hinoka's-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Signum: "Understood" -descends to attack-

Vita: "Uuuh, yes!" -goes too, still in awe-
---
Lily: "I don't know, they must be so excited too!"
---
Cú: "Save that for later" :p
---
Shockwave: "Mayhaps we should expect their strike to come soon"
---
-There's so many she couldn't tell-
-Vita's current thoughts on the Star Warriors?-
___

Star: "Wow, this really is a big deal. I didn't realize Pokemon Battles were so popular!"

-The livestream chat seems to be talking about something called a "Dynamax" and got hyped, expecting both Leon and Raihan to use it before their next move-
___

Fair enough, he hasn't been defeated just yet. :p

-Her mood turned somewhat more sour again as she started cough up Phazon more frequently-

___

It may be our only safe plan at this point.
___

-One thing's for sure, though: whoever it was, they're absolutely not on Drakkon's side-

-so did Sothis-
---
---
---
what KoP said-
---
-And Don too!-
---
-Red Skull says he regrets nothing, followed by Spider-Man killing him by shooting a beam at his head-
---
---

---

-What they see is a young bird monster, though with a less smug expression than this and more of a frustrated and concerned one-

-Any characters from the SSB series would think that Falco had somehow shrunk- :V
___

Peridot: "...Well, I bet he would've regretted it after that."
___

-Was Specter Knight still trapped?-
___

(That was Cleopatra...)
___

Something's up with this car. It's giving off a much higher heat signature than any ordinary car should...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That might be difficult considering Drakkon still has an entire army guarding the fortress...I could potentially reach her by flying, Drakkon's others minions would be easier to bypass that way.
___

-What does the duo think of Star so far?-
Max Brass: "And I can't fly."
---
-they think there's a bright future ahead of her-

Miyu: "Oh, that makes sense"
---
-Koyanksaya tries to use Grimlock's T-Cog to find where would he come from, and coordinates are succesfully tracking...-
---
-Hinoka's-
Pit: 🤤
---
-how smart of her-
---
-Hinoka is good with her naginata-

-And Don too!-
---
---
---

---

-What they see is a young bird monster, though with a less smug expression than this and more of a frustrated and concerned one-

-Any characters from the SSB series would think that Falco had somehow shrunk- :V
___

___

___

(That was Cleopatra...)
___

Something's up with this car. It's giving off a much higher heat signature than any ordinary car should...
Sothis: Huh? So this is where that wisecracking show-off comes from? .....No, the one Byleth encountered didn't have a blaster... right? Is my memory fuzzy again? :glare:
---
Deadpool: -presses X to show doubt-
---
-she gets behind him with Semblance, completely dodging unless he can strike on a molecular level-
---
Blake: "Let's go!"
---
Sothis: "What is it to you then?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So yesterday late at night I began to consider if maybe Scáthach should contract with someone. However, then I remembered a somewhat crucial detail.............

She's not a Servant.

She used to be due to circumstances similar to FGO, but then when she returned they didn't resummon her, they went for her still very much alive self in the flesh.

So not only is she not a Servant, she needs to be moved from Dexes.
-Vita's current thoughts on the Star Warriors?-
___

Star: "Wow, this really is a big deal. I didn't realize Pokemon Battles were so popular!"

-The livestream chat seems to be talking about something called a "Dynamax" and got hyped, expecting both Leon and Raihan to use it before their next move-
___

Fair enough, he hasn't been defeated just yet. :p

-Her mood turned somewhat more sour again as she started cough up Phazon more frequently-

___

It may be our only safe plan at this point.
___

-One thing's for sure, though: whoever it was, they're absolutely not on Drakkon's side-
Vita: ...I still don't get how they can be so strong!
---
Lily: "It's incredible, they get really hyped up! ...What is Dynamax?"
---
-Cú was like "oh" allowing her to do so, knowing it's for the best of everyone he doesn't tries to get closer-
---
Slipstream: "And if not?"

Shockwave: "We'll require to analyze in brief and improvise"
---
-Nope... And she wonders if something can be accomplished-
Pit: 🤤
---
-how smart of her-
---
-Hinoka is good with her naginata-
Alice: "Ah, you're here Pit!"
---
Koyanskaya: "Hmmm, it's somewhere around the galaxy..."
---
-It was her main weapon in life after all, and now her signature Noble Phantasm after the consequences of her resurrection-

___

___

___

(That was Cleopatra...)
___

Sothis: Huh? So this is where that wisecracking show-off comes from? .....No, the one Byleth encountered didn't have a blaster... right? Is my memory fuzzy again? :glare:
---
---
-she gets behind him with Semblance, completely dodging unless he can strike on a molecular level-
---
---
Illya: "......That monster looks a little, um..."

Luka: "Pathetic?"

Illya: "Uuuuuh..."
------
-Wolverine faces the Juggernaut, and given his skin is putrified and not putrified anymore, Wolverine managed to stab his face, then finish the job with a cosmic blast-
------
-Specter remained trapped-

-Zs'Skayr can't, so Ruby managed to!-
------
-Indeed-

-Remember Cleopatra, Pandora and Angra were pretty much the main culprits of Merasmus going depressed? Well, they getting attacked the most because mayhaps he suggested so- :V
------
Suzuka: "Eeeeh, maybe the driver overheated it" :p

Martha: "...It is the date of birth of someone important"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So yesterday late at night I began to consider if maybe Scáthach should contract with someone. However, then I remembered a somewhat crucial detail.............

She's not a Servant.

She used to be due to circumstances similar to FGO, but then when she returned they didn't resummon her, they went for her still very much alive self in the flesh.

Vita: ...I still don't get how they can be so strong!
---
Lily: "It's incredible, they get really hyped up! ...What is Dynamax?"
---
-Cú was like "oh" allowing her to do so, knowing it's for the best of everyone he doesn't tries to get closer-
---
Slipstream: "And if not?"

Shockwave: "We'll require to analyze in brief and improvise"
---
-Nope... And she wonders if something can be accomplished-
Right, she disappeared with many other Servants when Isis attacked, but didn't actually die like the rest because of her immortality...

-They don't look like they'd have any potential for fighting ability whatsoever...-
___

Star: "Huh, I don't know...Maybe it's some tactic that's only used in competitive battles, or something? That still wouldn't really explain what it is..."

-Both trainers seem to absorb some kind of magenta-colored energy in their Pokeball-
___

Ugh, I hate this damn parasite...
___

I suppose not every plan can be figured out immediately...
___

-Something about Drakkon?-

Max Brass: "And I can't fly."
---
-they think there's a bright future ahead of her-
Do you still wanna confront yourself, too?
___

-Quite a contrast to how bleak things looked when Toffee was still around-

---
---
---
---

------
-Wolverine faces the Juggernaut, and given his skin is putrified and not putrified anymore, Wolverine managed to stab his face, then finish the job with a cosmic blast-
------

------
-Indeed-

-Remember Cleopatra, Pandora and Angra were pretty much the main culprits of Merasmus going depressed? Well, they getting attacked the most because mayhaps he suggested so- :V
------

Penny: "He does not look like he originated from this world..."
___

Peridot: "There's no one to root for..."
___

-He'll keep trying to free himself while Ruby attacks Zs'Skayr-
___

-OOF-

-He most likely did- :V
___

Still seems kinda suspicious...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Right, she disappeared with many other Servants when Isis attacked, but didn't actually die like the rest because of her immortality...

-They don't look like they'd have any potential for fighting ability whatsoever...-
___

Star: "Huh, I don't know...Maybe it's some tactic that's only used in competitive battles, or something? That still wouldn't really explain what it is..."

-Both trainers seem to absorb some kind of magenta-colored energy in their Pokeball-
___

Ugh, I hate this damn parasite...
___

I suppose not every plan can be figured out immediately...
___

-Something about Drakkon?-
Yeah, her Saint Graph outright disappeared and she reappeared in the Realm of Shadows fully alive again. I admittedly forgot that for a bit.

-But she just witnessed it, and they go to attck the Green Sentries in tanks-
---
Lily: !It almost looks like magic... What will it do?"
---
Cú: "I can see... Sure there's no cure? Maybe I could try something with runes?"

-Nope, can't....-
---
Shockwave: "A logical statement"
---
-Yes, something about defeating him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, her Saint Graph outright disappeared and she reappeared in the Realm of Shadows fully alive again. I admittedly forgot that for a bit.

-But she just witnessed it, and they go to attck the Green Sentries in tanks-
---
Lily: !It almost looks like magic... What will it do?"
---
Cú: "I can see... Sure there's no cure? Maybe I could try something with runes?"

-Nope, can't....-
---
Shockwave: "A logical statement"
---
-Yes, something about defeating him-
Hmm, is there a chance that she could've somehow regained her Saint Graph after reappearing?

-And Dedede was confronting the tanks wearing a metal mask as armor and wielding a much more technologically-advanced hammer than normal-
___

-Leon's Pokeball starts to glow the same color, and increases in size, before he tosses it above his Charizard-

-Shortly thereafter, Charizard transforms into his Gigantamax form-

Star: "...Excuse me, WHAT?!" :surprised:
___

As far as I've heard, no...Nightingale and the other docs here have already tried everything, not even healing spells work. Were that not the case, Altera and I would've been outta here last month...
___

-Are the rest of the Decepticons in agreement?-
___

-It might just be her chance to stop fighting her family, and she certainly couldn't complain about not having to serve a tyrant...-

-...But it still carries the issue of her needing to form a contract with someone else, if he perishes...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hmm, is there a chance that she could've somehow regained her Saint Graph after reappearing?

-And Dedede was confronting the tanks wearing a metal mask as armor and wielding a much more technologically-advanced hammer than normal-
___

-Leon's Pokeball starts to glow the same color, and increases in size, before he tosses it above his Charizard-

-Shortly thereafter, Charizard transforms into his Gigantamax form-

Star: "...Excuse me, WHAT?!" :surprised:
___

As far as I've heard, no...Nightingale and the other docs here have already tried everything, not even healing spells work. Were that not the case, Altera and I would've been outta here last month...
___

-Are the rest of the Decepticons in agreement?-
___

-It might just be her chance to stop fighting her family, and she certainly couldn't complain about not having to serve a tyrant...-

-...But it still carries the issue of her needing to form a contract with someone else, if he perishes...-
Nope, since a Saint Graph is basically a Servant's core.

-The Green Sentries still attempted to shoot energy blasts at him-
---
Lily: "It's a titan now!" :O
---
Cú: -Sigh- "Stupid possessing parasite... Causing us more trouble"
---
-Even if some are impatient than others... They understand-
---
Sitonai: With who to do it with...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nope, since a Saint Graph is basically a Servant's core.

-The Green Sentries still attempted to shoot energy blasts at him-
---
Lily: "It's a titan now!" :O
---
Cú: -Sigh- "Stupid possessing parasite... Causing us more trouble"
---
-Even if some are impatient than others... They understand-
---
Sitonai: With who to do it with...?
Hmm, would she retain any of her other powers regardless? Either way, yeah, seems she'll need to have her entry moved from the Servant section of the ChaldeaDex.

-A latch on Dedede's mechanized hammer opens itself up, and he fires a series of missiles from the hammer trying to counter them-
___

Star: "Since when has this been a thing?!"

-Duraludon also assumes it's Gigantamax form-
___

I can't even be in the same room as Alphys, Papyrus or Moana right now...I hate that...

-Right after she got her SOUL back, too...She can't even have a proper reunion with those she's closest to-

___

-Their entire plan to deal with Chaldea is dependent on them keeping a low profile, after all. They've lost some soldiers since their first encounter with Chaldea, and judging by how their last attempt to fight them as an army went, attacking them head on is a bad idea-

-That's why Aquamarine is planning a carefully crafted ambush to deal with Chaldea instead, and why they can't afford to let Chaldea know they're still very much an active threat to Basel...-
___

-It's a difficult question, honestly...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hmm, would she retain any of her other powers regardless? Either way, yeah, seems she'll need to have her entry moved from the Servant section of the ChaldeaDex.

-A latch on Dedede's mechanized hammer opens itself up, and he fires a series of missiles from the hammer trying to counter them-
___

Star: "Since when has this been a thing?!"

-Duraludon also assumes it's Gigantamax form-
___

I can't even be in the same room as Alphys, Papyrus or Moana right now...I hate that...

-Right after she got her SOUL back, too...She can't even have a proper reunion with those she's closest to-

___

-Their entire plan to deal with Chaldea is dependent on them keeping a low profile, after all. They've lost some soldiers since their first encounter with Chaldea, and judging by how their last attempt to fight them as an army went, attacking them head on is a bad idea-

-That's why Aquamarine is planning a carefully crafted ambush to deal with Chaldea instead, and why they can't afford to let Chaldea know they're still very much an active threat to Basel...-
___

-It's a difficult question, honestly...-
Yep, I don't see a reason not to since they're rune creations.

-Which managed to work, defeating some of them-
---
Lily: "I.... I don't know!"
---
Cú: "And anyone incoming must keep their distance or take measurements... Yeah, kicking that thing's ass when I see it"
---
-Indeed, for now she must keep her informants laying low...-

Buzzsaw: -Sends a message- "The Dinobot awoke"
---
-It makes her sigh....-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

She's not a Servant.

Huh..........how did I never realize that?

Alice: "Ah, you're here Pit!"
---
Koyanskaya: "Hmmm, it's somewhere around the galaxy..."
---
-It was her main weapon in life after all, and now her signature Noble Phantasm after the consequences of her resurrection-
Pit: "I sure am!"
---
-that....well, given the multiverse, it actually does significantly narrow it down-
---
-yet ironically one of her weakest-

-bows are OP :V-

Do you still wanna confront yourself, too?
___

-Quite a contrast to how bleak things looked when Toffee was still around-
Max: -nods-
---
-absoutely!-

------
------

------
-Indeed-

------

___

___

___

-OOF-

___

Byleth: "That was rude..."

Sothis: "...yet not entirely inaccurate. Still no reason to say it out loud, however."
---
Deadpool: "Except maybe Spidey."
---
-SHE SLASHES HIM FROM BEHIND-
---
-they also heard another voice, one from a close friend of Cleopatra-

Pandora: "Why are there ghosts everywhere now?! I was in the middle of my beauty sleep!"
---
Sothis: "It is?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

-OOF-

___

Sothis: "...yet not entirely inaccurate. Still no reason to say it out loud, however."
---
---
---

Pandora: "Why are there ghosts everywhere now?! I was in the middle of my beauty sleep!"
---
Marvelous: "Maybe we can interrogate him" -pulls out one of their Metal Hero Keys- "Gokai Change!"

MEEETALDEEEEEEEEEEERRR!!!

-Marvelous changed into this robot warrior to look more threatning-

Metalder.jpg

---
Monika: "Maybe he'll rebel last minute" :p

-Eventually all villains are permanently killed, be they Doctor Doom, Sabretooth or Super-Skrull, their decayed bodies lay down, Giant-Man admittedly enoyed the carnage a bit-
---
-AND ZS'SKAYR SCREAMED IN PAIN-
---
Cleopatra: "Uuuugh, how dare they intrrupt us?!" -was at her side doing that too, until the surprise of Ectonurites arriving-

-About ten of them ganging on Pandora and Cleopatra trying to restrain them with their tentacle appendages, and five others possessing TSAB mages to shoot at them-
---
-There's no driver in the seat...-

Martha: "Yes. this holiday was originally meant to celebrate His birth..."
Huh..........how did I never realize that?

Pit: "I sure am!"
---
-that....well, given the multiverse, it actually does significantly narrow it down-
---
-yet ironically one of her weakest-

-bows are OP :V-
Being fair, I did forget too :p

Mary: "Look, Miyu is our sister now!"
---
-True, and the image of the planet comes into view-

TF-CW-EP2-Cybertron.jpg

-Cybertron-
---
-That's funny to think of- :V

-Tomoe observes, impressed-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Being fair, I did forget too :p

Mary: "Look, Miyu is our sister now!"
---
-True, and the image of the planet comes into view-

TF-CW-EP2-Cybertron.jpg
TF-CW-EP2-Cybertron.jpg

-Cybertron-
---
-That's funny to think of- :V

-Tomoe observes, impressed-
She's moved, and all references to her being a Servant are removed.

Pit: "...She wasn't before?"
---
-she already figured it out?-
---
-thoughts?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
She's moved, and all references to her being a Servant are removed.

Pit: "...She wasn't before?"
---
-she already figured it out?-
---
-thoughts?-
Mary: "Now it'f official~!"
---
Koyanskaya: "Hmmm, a metal planet?"
---
Tomoe: "You clearly have taken plenty of time with this weapon..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mary: "Now it'f official~!"
---
Koyanskaya: "Hmmm, a metal planet?"
---
Tomoe: "You clearly have taken plenty of time with this weapon..."
Pit: "That's great!" :b:
Palu: -holding Miyu over her shoulders-
---
-not too farfetched given metals are also minerals-
---
Hinoka: "I sure have!" :grin:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yep, I don't see a reason not to since they're rune creations.

-Which managed to work, defeating some of them-
---
Lily: "I.... I don't know!"
---
Cú: "And anyone incoming must keep their distance or take measurements... Yeah, kicking that thing's ass when I see it"
---
-Indeed, for now she must keep her informants laying low...-

Buzzsaw: -Sends a message- "The Dinobot awoke"
---
-It makes her sigh....-
No need for retcons, at least. :p

-Kirby also opened fire on the tanks from above, still riding the Starship-
___

-The crowd was really going wild at this point, as the two Gigantamaxed Pokemon using much more powerful attacks that affected the entire battlefield-
___

Whatever you do, only use runes against this thing... Even the slightest contact with this **** is probably bad news.
___

What is his current status?
___

-She just wants to be with her family again...-

Max: -nods-
---
-absoutely!-
Alright, I could try to carry you there. If that doesn't work, I'll ask some help from other flyers to help you out instead. :p
___

Star: "So how many other people here how you two became connected?"

---
---
---

---
Marvelous: "Maybe we can interrogate him" -pulls out one of their Metal Hero Keys- "Gokai Change!"

View attachment 342385
---

-Eventually all villains are permanently killed, be they Doctor Doom, Sabretooth or Super-Skrull, their decayed bodies lay down, Giant-Man admittedly enoyed the carnage a bit-
---
---
Cleopatra: "Uuuugh, how dare they intrrupt us?!" -was at her side doing that too, until the surprise of Ectonurites arriving-

-About ten of them ganging on Pandora and Cleopatra trying to restrain them with their tentacle appendages, and five others possessing TSAB mages to shoot at them-
---

-And the pathetic-looking Falco expy quickly heard the sound of Marvelous' battle cry-

???: "H-Hey, who goes there?! Metal-what?!"

-The bird monster quickly armed himself by summoning a green, mechanized-looking halberd, and assumed a defensive stance-
___

Peridot: "If he decides he's had enough of this and tries to leave the rest of the zombies behind, at least..."
___

-All the while Specter Knight was still struggling to break free-
___

(...Pandora might be there too, but we should still probably help them both...)
___

Huh. Whoever the driver was, they must've left just a few minutes ago...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Metalder.jpg
Metalder.jpg

---

---
---

---

-And the pathetic-looking Falco expy quickly heard the sound of Marvelous' battle cry-

???: "H-Hey, who goes there?! Metal-what?!"

-The bird monster quickly armed himself by summoning a green, mechanized-looking halberd, and assumed a defensive stance-
___

Peridot: "If he decides he's had enough of this and tries to leave the rest of the zombies behind, at least..."
___

-All the while Specter Knight was still struggling to break free-
___

(...Pandora might be there too, but we should still probably help them both...)
___

Huh. Whoever the driver was, they must've left just a few minutes ago...
Sothis: Okay, that looks cool.
---
Deadpool: "Dammit, Pym..."
---
Ruby: "TAKE THAT, EVILDOER!"

-Yang still working on stopping the moms-
---
Blake: "Maybe they know where one of the Grands are?"

-Pandora shielding both herself and friend-
---
Sothis: "His? Who's he?" -perfectly valid question given she's from another world-

Alright, I could try to carry you there. If that doesn't work, I'll ask some help from other flyers to help you out instead. :p
___

Star: "So how many other people here how you two became connected?"
Max Brass: "You seem strong though."
---
Byleth: "Only our Servants, as far as we know."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's true :V-
---
Sothis: -snickered at that-
Long story short, yeah, I can carry you over the battlefield no problem.
___

Star: "That does make sense thst you'd be comfortable telling them, though. Most of the time someone forms a contract here, it's usually with a Servant who's already their best friend. Heck, some of the Masters and servants here are like practically family to each other, too..." -Thinks the same of herself with Medea Lily, seeing her as a twin sister-

Top Bottom