• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Luka: "He better wake up, he owes me some cash..." -lying, she's worried-
---
Sitonai: "Right, prince..."

Gareth: It looks so edgy...
---
-And thus she started!-
---
-Not Medusa, that's sure-

-But there's Marie!-
---
Reinforce: "Oh, interesting chose of weaponry"
I-I know you're all worried, but please, just know that he's going to be alright. He just needs keep getting rest...
___

Yeah! Prince of the Darkners!
___

-THE CHIKORTIA IMMEDIATELY TOOK OFF!-
___

-Of course, his mother figure should be there for this-
___

Penny: "Thank you! It was my father's design."

Ruby: "It's so adorable~!"
---
Camilla: "..."

Hinoka: "..."

Azura: "..."

-in a way, they did-
-What does the rest of the team think?-
___

...that bad, huh?

-Figured it out-

-would it make Penny think Fran is evil? :V-
---
Deadpool: "That means he's doing a good job as a villain."
---
Zelda: "Yes... I am..." -exhausted, but taking the time to take deep breaths-
-At least that she should be wary of her at first- :V
---
-Subaru doesn't understands, why is Roswaal like this and what he wants? He says he has a vow and thus he can't say, but he can say a thing: Everything he's done is for greatest wish, his advice included. He asks if he follows the book too, if it told him of the snow, cuz he wants to know why, Roswaal says it's to keep Emilia isolated, Subaru says "what?" Roswaal says a snowstorm appearing after her would make many think she's a Witch, Garfiel would condemn her and, well, everyone knows what the Witch's Cult do and Emilia would grow unstable, and thus more dependent on Subaru-

-He calls him a ******, so this is why he made sure the letter he wrote didn't get to Emilia. Roswaal expresses genuine confusion over what letter he means though, so that one part isn't his fault at least. In any case Subaru's current self can't bring the future the text said, so the discrepandy must be corrected. Subaru asks if he'll kill him as Roswaal walks, he replies that'd be like putting the card in front of the Earth dragon... But no, next time he needs him to try again. He won't kill Subaru, but says he can do other unpleasant things. Cue him punching Subaru in the gut hard-

-He admits this is not his smartest decision given their shared future, but he needs this. Cue him strongly kicking Subaru repeated times until he crashes on a table-

View attachment 324216
---
Tamamo: "I hate that stuff so much..."
-She'll be wary at first, but it won't take her long to realize Fran is the one kind and innocent member of what's otherwise a criminal family- :V
___

Holy ****...

W-We just got our arc villain!

___

Lapis: "Believe me, we all do..."

Need a moment to rest?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At least that she should be wary of her at first- :V
---
-Subaru doesn't understands, why is Roswaal like this and what he wants? He says he has a vow and thus he can't say, but he can say a thing: Everything he's done is for greatest wish, his advice included. He asks if he follows the book too, if it told him of the snow, cuz he wants to know why, Roswaal says it's to keep Emilia isolated, Subaru says "what?" Roswaal says a snowstorm appearing after her would make many think she's a Witch, Garfiel would condemn her and, well, everyone knows what the Witch's Cult do and Emilia would grow unstable, and thus more dependent on Subaru-

-He calls him a ******, so this is why he made sure the letter he wrote didn't get to Emilia. Roswaal expresses genuine confusion over what letter he means though, so that one part isn't his fault at least. In any case Subaru's current self can't bring the future the text said, so the discrepandy must be corrected. Subaru asks if he'll kill him as Roswaal walks, he replies that'd be like putting the card in front of the Earth dragon... But no, next time he needs him to try again. He won't kill Subaru, but says he can do other unpleasant things. Cue him punching Subaru in the gut hard-

-He admits this is not his smartest decision given their shared future, but he needs this. Cue him strongly kicking Subaru repeated times until he crashes on a table-
---
Tamamo: "I hate that stuff so much..."
-She'll be wary at first, but it won't take her long to realize Fran is the one kind and innocent member of what's otherwise a criminal l family- :V
___

Holy ****...

___

Need a moment to rest?
-would she tell Fran of her family's actions?-
---
Zelda: "And it was someone we would have never expected..."
---
Zelda: "Perhaps I would..."

-What does the rest of the team think?-
___

...that bad, huh?

-Figured it out-
-the same thing :V-
---
Hinoka: "All we could do was watch..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the same thing :V-
---
Hinoka: "All we could do was watch..."
-Yeah, it's pretty clear how strong their bond is-
___

same here, at first anyway...getting out require a lot of running and jumping. that Mario fella would know.

judging from that one sentence alone, i think your situation was honestly a lot worse,

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, it's pretty clear how strong their bond is-
___

same here, at first anyway...getting out require a lot of running and jumping. that Mario fella would know.

judging from that one sentence alone, i think your situation was honestly a lot worse,
-so they want to help-
---
Azura: "That's not even the worst part..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-which will be?-
---
Yang: "Oh damn, didn;t know you were a demon." :V
---
-Byleth.exe is rebooting-
-CLUE-

-Which I've never played-
---
Sakura: "You could say like a succubus?" :p
---
-Arcueid poked her cheeks-
I-I know you're all worried, but please, just know that he's going to be alright. He just needs keep getting rest...
___

Yeah! Prince of the Darkners!
___

-THE CHIKORTIA IMMEDIATELY TOOK OFF!-
___

-Of course, his mother figure should be there for this-
___

Penny: "Thank you! It was my father's design."
Marvelous: "Well then, I'll go make sure the Gokai Galleon is fine on the while..."
Don: "Um, can I go by now?"
---
Sitonai: I know his Father just died...
---
-As the Witch of Dun Scaith and the Einzbern homunculus observed-
---
-His mother figure who spoils him lots and lots- :V
---
Reinforce: "How do you handle them in combat?"
-She'll be wary at first, but it won't take her long to realize Fran is the one kind and innocent member of what's otherwise a criminal l family- :V
___

Holy ****...

___

Need a moment to rest?
---
---
-Fran is probably aware but is just too sweet-
---
Osakabehime: "I dunno, he's voiced by Dio. You can't ever trust someone voiced by Dio" -Deadpool, Andersen and Ozymandias collectively sneezed-

-Roswaal says "even with that you're disposed to try again?" with Subaru still not getting how he figured it out... Trying to make sure he really, really knows, he says he's bleeding and is all hit, so how he expects him to do anything in this state? But Roswaal just says that their discussion has ended, as he sees that the Great Rabbit has arrived-

Bunnies.png

-One of the rabbits crashed through the window and Roswaal incinerated it, then said "so this is how it ends" before throwing Subaru out the broken window, as he looks at the arrival of one of the Three Great Demon Beasts, confused as it's only the second day. Roswaal says "must be the snow" and Subaru says they're drawn to mana, so he tries to call on a truce to get the villagers out, as the ED song begins to play, Roswaal says they can't-

-After all until the trial's done none of the residents can leave due to the barrier, as he walks to the Great Rabbit. Subaru tries to reason there can't be a next time for him if he dies. Roswaal says that for him, technically, he can't go back unlike Subaru, saying his current self will end here, but doesn't minds it. Another him will be back there, so as long as he can fulfill his goals, it's fine by him-

-Subaru says no normal human would think like this, but Roswaal replies he knows there'll be a day he catched up to him. He says he's there is something truly the most precious to Subaru in this whole world, if he truly wants to cherish it, he must only focus on that, only think of that and make sure it's protected... Until that, he'll catch up to him.... He says as the Great Rabbit approached-

Hungry Bunnies.png

---
Tamamo: "A little bit..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marvelous: "Well then, I'll go make sure the Gokai Galleon is fine on the while..."
Don: "Um, can I go by now?"
---
Sitonai: I know his Father just died...
---
-As the Witch of Dun Scaith and the Einzbern homunculus observed-
---
-His mother figure who spoils him lots and lots- :V
---
Reinforce: "How do you handle them in combat?"
...You'll uhy, have to ask the medical staff if you can be discharged.
___

-And his Father was anything but a good person...A strong ally of Drakkon, however-
___

-So far, she's doing well, but there's reason to concerned that she'll exhaust all her energy early on as she's already running at max speed-
___

-Something he has no complaints about- :V
___

Penny: "I control them through wires, and can perform many highly advanced techniques with them that are rarely employed in any form of swordsmanship. I suppose it helps that I was designed to be able to control all of them ar once." :lol:

---
---
---
Osakabehime: "I dunno, he's voiced by Dio. You can't ever trust someone voiced by Dio" -Deadpool, Andersen and Ozymandias collectively sneezed-

-Roswaal says "even with that you're disposed to try again?" with Subaru still not getting how he figured it out... Trying to make sure he really, really knows, he says he's bleeding and is all hit, so how he expects him to do anything in this state? But Roswaal just says that their discussion has ended, as he sees that the Great Rabbit has arrived-

View attachment 324234

-One of the rabbits crashed through the window and Roswaal incinerated it, then said "so this is how it ends" before throwing Subaru out the broken window, as he looks at the arrival of one of the Three Great Demon Beasts, confused as it's only the second day. Roswaal says "must be the snow" and Subaru says they're drawn to mana, so he tries to call on a truce to get the villagers out, as the ED song begins to play, Roswaal says they can't-

-After all until the trial's done none of the residents can leave due to the barrier, as he walks to the Great Rabbit. Subaru tries to reason there can't be a next time for him if he dies. Roswaal says that for him, technically, he can't go back unlike Subaru, saying his current self will end here, but doesn't minds it. Another him will be back there, so as long as he can fulfill his goals, it's fine by him-

-Subaru says no normal human would think like this, but Roswaal replies he knows there'll be a day he catched up to him. He says he's there is something truly the most precious to Subaru in this whole world, if he truly wants to cherish it, he must only focus on that, only think of that and make sure it's protected... Until that, he'll catch up to him.... He says as the Great Rabbit approached-

View attachment 324236
---
-Penny wouldn't be sure...If Fran is genuinely happy with them and vice-versa, there's no reason to trouble the girl about it-

-She'll still never trust Neo, however-
___

-Cough- Pandora's Actor. -Cough-

-Peridot was in complete shock during all of this-
___

Alright, take five then,, you two. The rest of have probably got it from here.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...You'll uhy, have to ask the medical staff if you can be discharged.
___

-And his Father was anything but a good person...A strong ally of Drakkon, however-
___

-So far, she's doing well, but there's reason to concerned that she'll exhaust all her energy early on as she's already running at max speed-
___

-Something he has no complaints about- :V
___

Penny: "I control them through wires, and can perform many highly advanced techniques with them that are rarely employed in any form of swordsmanship. I suppose it helps that I was designed to be able to control all of them ar once." :lol:
Don: "Y-Yeah, maybe I should first..."
---
-She wonders how affected he is about it...-
---
-But she wanna see her endurance...-
---
-Oh, is that so?- :V
---
Reinforce: "So it's like puppeetiring?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don: "Y-Yeah, maybe I should first..."
---
-She wonders how affected he is about it...-
---
-But she wanna see her endurance...-
---
-Oh, is that so?- :V
---
Reinforce: "So it's like puppeetiring?"
-He does so?-
___

-Poor kid was feeling worse earlier on, and would've been even worse off if Charlotte hadn't been there to support him-

-Even now, he feels conflicted about it-

___

(I won't lose!)

-No mistakes so far...-

___

-It very much is- :p
___

Penny: "It is quite similar to that!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-He does so?-
___

-Poor kid was feeling worse earlier on, and would've been even worse off if Charlotte hadn't been there to support him-

-Even now, he feels conflicted about it-

___

(I won't lose!)

-No mistakes so far...-

___

-It very much is- :p
___

Penny: "It is quite similar to that!"
-He did so-
-He's fine to go by now-
---
-Like yeah, he was his father, but he was a bad one at that-
---
-But she'll make one soon-
---
-There's also Ozymandias-
---
Reinforce: "How intriguing, I would ask for a demonstration but we're not in the right place"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He did so-
-He's fine to go by now-
---
-Like yeah, he was his father, but he was a bad one at that-
---
-But she'll make one soon-
---
-There's also Ozymandias-
---
Reinforce: "How intriguing, I would ask for a demonstration but we're not in the right place"
There you have it! :)
___

-He even outright told Jack to execute him on the spot just to set an example for his people-

-Ironically, the Assassin who threatened Lancer to escape is the one reason he's still alive today-
___

-She tripped and fell flat on her face- :V
___

-The one who's most like a father to him-
___

Penny: "And the Arthra was not designed to hold training grounds...Perhaps later, then?"

Claptrap: "Either in Basel or during an actual fight, most likely!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So everyone goes to search for the Ice Stone!-
___

WOULD...TALKING ABOUT IT HELP,?

no problem whether it does or doesn't. your call.
-ABSOLUTELY-
---
Azura: "It's part of the past. No reason to dwell on it."

-CLUE-

-Which I've never played-
---
Sakura: "You could say like a succubus?" :p
---
-Arcueid poked her cheeks-
-I have and it can be fun-
---
Yang: "Oh my." :laugh:
---
Byleth: "W-What are you doing?"

---

---
-Penny wouldn't be sure...If Fran is genuinely happy with them and vice-versa, there's no reason to trouble the girl about it-

___

___

Neo: :3
---
Deadpool: -to Okki- "NANI!"
---
Zelda: "Thank you..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they find some unusual stone while harvesting?-
---
Camilla: "I... I can't even bring it to words..."
-One that looks like this, in fact-

-What made it stand out the most was it's distinct snowflake pattern-
___

I SEE....THAT IS ALRIGHT. IT IS NOT ALWAYS EASY TO EXPRESS FEAR OR GRIEF...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

---
---
-Well, she doesn't seems to mind-
---
Osakabehime: -To Alphys- "He's voiced by Light Yagami though, not Dio Brando" -To Wade- "Huh..."

Hayate: "It starts to make sense in hindsight"
---
Tamamo: "Aaah, need a rest..."
There you have it! :)
___

-He even outright told Jack to execute him on the spot just to set an example for his people-

-Ironically, the Assassin who threatened Lancer to escape is the one reason he's still alive today-
___

-She tripped and fell flat on her face- :V
___

-The one who's most like a father to him-
___

Penny: "And the Arthra was not designed to hold training grounds...Perhaps later, then?"

Claptrap: "Either in Basel or during an actual fight, most likely!"
Don: -Huff- "Thanks goodness..." -stands up-
---
-He must be wondering how is she doing now...-
---
-Scáthach sighed-
---
-Yeah, and he considers him a partner worth for a Pharaoh!-
---
Reinforce: "I wouldn't mind as such"
-I have and it can be fun-
---
Yang: "Oh my." :laugh:
---
Byleth: "W-What are you doing?"
-Sweet then- :V
---
Sakura: "Then what are you?" :p
---
Arcueid: "Wondering if you were awake!" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don: -Huff- "Thanks goodness..." -stands up-
---
-He must be wondering how is she doing now...-
---
-Scáthach sighed-
---
-Yeah, and he considers him a partner worth for a Pharaoh!-
---
Reinforce: "I wouldn't mind as such"
-So now Don's in better shape as well, at least-
___

(I wonder how my friend from Chaldea is doing?)
___

(Ow...Wait, THE TEST!)

-She got up, and without any hesitation, resumed running-

___

-Patxi always wanted to make him proud, so he's more than happy to hear that-
___

-Perhaps Reinforce could demonstrate her abilities as well?-

Weiss: "Huh... Could this be it?"
---
Azura: -can relate to that, not really being much to express herself-
-It seems to match the images she's found from her research...-
___

-To the point where even now isn't an exception, either?-

---
---
---
Osakabehime: -To Alphys- "He's voiced by Light Yagami though, not Dio Brando" -To Wade- "Huh..."

---
-Well, Penny's at least glad it's not Cinder who's here instead- :V
___

...Then retcon Alphys' line because I actually thought he was previously referenced to be voiced by Dio's VA. :p

Peridot: "TRAITOR! TURNCOAT! MANIPULATOR! SABOTEUR! ROSWAAL NEEDS TO-"

Lemme guess, die?
___

-They sit down somewhat distant from wherever the Phazon was sealed just to be safe-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
___

...Then retcon Alphys' line because I actually thought he was previously referenced to be voiced by Dio's VA. :p

Lemme guess, die?
___

-They sit down somewhat distant from wherever the Phazon was sealed just to be safe-
-that is indeed a relief :V-
---
Deadpool: "What if he can Return by Death?"
---
Zelda: -wiping the sweat off her forehead-

-It seems to match the images she's found from her research...-
___

-To the point where even now isn't an exception, either?-
Weiss: "Huh... Winter?"
---
-not much, no-

-only Kamui ever got the chance to see Azura's true feelings-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Pokeomon goes to inspect it-

(Oh my gosh... I think you really have!)

___

-Probably helped the two become closer, as well-

-She seems to be just as much of a sister to Kamui as all of her sisters from her adoptive are-
Weiss: "Are you absolutely sure?"
---
-probably even closer-

-the two have been through thick and thin, and Azura has stuck by Kamui's side during the entire war-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Are you absolutely sure?"
---
-probably even closer-

-the two have been through thick and thin, and Azura has stuck by Kamui's side during the entire war-
(It looks uniquez and J can sense some kind of energy from it. At the least, it's definitely not Dust or any normal type of ice...)
___

-It's no wonder Azura was more willing to show more of her emotions f)to her than with anyone else...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It looks uniquez and J can sense some kind of energy from it. At the least, it's definitely not Dust or any normal type of ice...)
___

-It's no wonder Azura was more willing to show more of her emotions f)to her than with anyone else...-
Weiss: "Then it's worth a try."
---
-Camilla and Hinoka can still tell Azura is sad tho...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but there's probably more kids than possible players :V-
---
Yang: "Just a hot chick." :V
---
Byleth: "...I see." At least she didn't pinch it like Sothis would...
-The others can sspectate and comment- :p
---
Sakura: "In more than one way" -Giggle-
---
Arcueid: "So what now?" :p
-So now Don's in better shape as well, at least-
___

(I wonder how my friend from Chaldea is doing?)
___

(Ow...Wait, THE TEST!)

-She got up, and without any hesitation, resumed running-

___

-Patxi always wanted to make him proud, so he's more than happy to hear that-
___

-Perhaps Reinforce could demonstrate her abilities as well?-
-Eeyup, and good since they needed their mechanic/chef-
---
-What was her name again? Uuuuh... Jacqueline?-
---
Scáthach: At least she doesn't forgets...
---
-He may be a little loud, but he loves Ozy that way- :p
---
Reinforce: "I myself specialize in Ice-based magic"
___

Lemme guess, die?
___

---
---
-I am glad she's a goner too- :V

-Back to the game tho...-
---
Osakabehime: "He just said he can't like Subaru"

-And Peridot's wish is granted, as Roswaal calmly and smiling allows himself to be eaten by the Great Rabbit as Subaru yelled "ROSWAAL, NO!" with the screen cutting to black once the ED song finished-

Clown Taste Meat.png

-After that, a disturbeb lullaby plays as Subaru is walking inside the Sanctuary limp, there's no full shot of his body shown, but he's leaving a blood trail. He got to the Trial's chambers where Emilia, chipper and insane like before runs to him asking where he's been and saying she's glad he's here-

More Yandemilia.png

-She said she was worried as she took his hand that missed some fingers, asking if he's alright as he looks exhausted. So remembering he likes to rest his head on her lap, she invites him to do it. The bleeding Subaru obliged, she asks if he's sleepy... The camera then panned to his uncovered arm and his legs to show countless bite marks, as he's clearly dying of blood loss yet Emilia has grown so insane she can't see the reality in front of her and still chpper asks him to not force himself so hard, he always does so for other people, as the camera shows his body, from far, but the damage is clear-

YIKES.png

-She says it gives her mixed feelings, honestly she only wants him to do that for him, but knows Subaru wouldn't be Subaru if he didn't worry for others. She apologized by her selfishness as Subaru's sole eye lost light. She inclined, and right at the moment of his death she kissed him, ending the episode and revealing the title-

Episode Title.png

---
-On to check if any little remained-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
-Most of the crew is back together, now-
___

(Yeah, something like that!)
___

-No, she's determined to win this...-
___

-He loves his whole family just the way they are- :p
___

Penny: "Ooh, what ice spells are you capable of?" :b:

Weiss: "Are you ready?"
---
-damn...-
(...)

(...Not yet. Patxi and I promised each othe-) The ground shook before she could finish her sentence-

___

-The Great Papyrus won't stand for such sadness and grief!-

---
---

Weiss: "Huh... Winter?"
---
-not much, no-

-only Kamui ever got the chance to see Azura's true feelings-
---
---

---
---
---
---

---

-And Peridot's wish is granted, as Roswaal calmly and smiling allows himself to be eaten by the Great Rabbit as Subaru yelled "ROSWAAL, NO!" with the screen cutting to black once the ED song finished-

View attachment 324331

-After that, a disturbeb lullaby plays as Subaru is walking inside the Sanctuary limp, there's no full shot of his body shown, but he's leaving a blood trail. He got to the Trial's chambers where Emilia, chipper and insane like before runs to him asking where he's been and saying she's glad he's here-

View attachment 324332

-She said she was worried as she took his hand that missed some fingers, asking if he's alright as he looks exhausted. So remembering he likes to rest his head on her lap, she invites him to do it. The bleeding Subaru obliged, she asks if he's sleepy... The camera then panned to his uncovered arm and his legs to show countless bite marks, as he's clearly dying of blood loss yet Emilia has grown so insane she can't see the reality in front of her and still chpper asks him to not force himself so hard, he always does so for other people, as the camera shows his body, from far, but the damage is clear-

-She says it gives her mixed feelings, honestly she only wants him to do that for him, but knows Subaru wouldn't be Subaru if he didn't worry for others. She apologized by her selfishness as Subaru's sole eye lost light. She inclined, and right at the moment of his death she kissed him, ending the episode and revealing the title-

View attachment 324343
---
-A villain who truly fell from grace, though her powers don't appear to have gone to anyone- :V

-Who hasn't taken a turn in the game at this point?-
___

Peridot: "...Grah, the heartbreakingly tragic and dramatic ending took all of the satissfaction out of Rodwaal dying!"
___

-Jenny using ultraviolet vision as well as a geiger counter while scanning the area-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-and potentially tip off other people? :V-

-wait, how many kiddos are there?-
---
Yang: "Ayyyyyyy." :V -finger guns-
---
Byleth: "Well... um..."

Sothis: Oh for crying out loud!

(...)

(...Not yet. Patxi and I promised each othe-) The ground shook before she could finish her sentence-

___

-The Great Papyrus won't stand for such sadness and grief!-
Weiss: "We need to go. Now!"
---
-what shall he do?-

---

---
-A villain who truly fell from grace, though her powers don't appear to have gone to anyone- :V

___

Peridot: "...Grah, the heartbreakingly tragic and dramatic ending took all of the satissfaction out of Rodwaal dying!"
___

-Jenny using ultraviolet vision as well as a geiger counter while scanning the area-
-OH RIGHT, I should think about that... maybe, maybe not? :V-

-I think all my characters did?-
---
Deadpool: "Look on the bright side, Peri. We'll get a new loop, meaning Roswaal can die again." :V
---
Zelda: "Is it all gone?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Most of the crew is back together, now-
___

(Yeah, something like that!)
___

-No, she's determined to win this...-
___

-He loves his whole family just the way they are- :p
___

Penny: "Ooh, what ice spells are you capable of?" :b:
-Just Joe needing some time to wake up...-
---
-Yeah, maybe she's still with them...-
---
-Then prove your determination now!-
---
-Let's see, thereshould be Quetzalcoatl too-
---
Reinforce: "Here is a list of some of the spell I am capable of using"

-Yeah I just went to the wiki and copied and pasted- :p
-and potentially tip off other people? :V-

-wait, how many kiddos are there?-
---
Yang: "Ayyyyyyy." :V -finger guns-
---
Byleth: "Well... um..."

Sothis: Oh for crying out loud!
-Sure, why not?- :V

-Pretty sure at least a dozen or so, lemme count...-

-Gil, Illya, Miyu, Kuro, Kanna, Abby, Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, Bunyan, Jeanne Lily, Jack, Alice, Mary, Ana...-

-15 total-
---
Sakura: "You're welcome~"

-Talk about friendships no one expected- :p
---
Arcueid: "Hmm~?" :3

___

___

---
Deadpool: "Look on the bright side, Peri. We'll get a new loop, meaning Roswaal can die again." :V
---
-I mean... Who knows tbh?- :V

-Rin hasn't, but that's for the best-
---
Blackbeard: "Yeah, he's right"
---
-At least in the area, it is-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Just Joe needing some time to wake up...-
---
-Yeah, maybe she's still with them...-
---
-Then prove your determination now!-
---
-Let's see, thereshould be Quetzalcoatl too-
---
Reinforce: "Here is a list of some of the spell I am capable of using"

-Yeah I just went to the wiki and copied and pasted- :p
-Which shouldn't be terribly long, right?-
___

(I hope she is still okay, wherever Chaldea is...)
___

-Knowing she must pass this test of skill to become stronger, Justeaze is fillled with DETERMINATION!-
___

-That makes three of his trainers so far...-
___

Penny: "I can understand that some of them are meant to heal injuries or defend allies based on their titles and categories alone...But the rest would probably be best understood through demonstrations as well."

Weiss: "We need to go. Now!"
---
-what shall he do?-
-None of them could escape before Centinels emerged from the ground-

-Blake and Yang's "favorite" Grimm- :V
___

SO KAMUI IS CURRENTLY IMPRISONED, AND THE LOSS OF HER DRAGONSTONE IS TO BLAME...

---
---

---
---
-Either the Fall Maiden powers went to someone she hated and haven't been used since, or she's somehow surviving all alone in a post-apocalyptic Remnant-

-Cinder loses either way- :V

-I might have Jenny show up and take a turn since she and Penny haven't formally met yet- :p
___

Peridot: "I DEMAND JUSTICE!"

I-I'm sure you'll get it!

Maybe this next loop will be Subaru's last before he solves all these problems...
___

All of the Phazon in this local area is, at least...

Lapis: "So there's still more?"

Queen Moon confirmed that there was. Let's just hope none of it is near civilization...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sure, why not?- :V

-Pretty sure at least a dozen or so, lemme count...-

-Gil, Illya, Miyu, Kuro, Kanna, Abby, Nanoha, Fate, Hayate, Bunyan, Jeanne Lily, Jack, Alice, Mary, Ana...-

-15 total-
---
Sakura: "You're welcome~"

-Talk about friendships no one expected- :p
---
Arcueid: "Hmm~?" :3
-a lot of kids-

-and I only RP one of them :V-
---
-but make total sense :V-
---
Byleth: "......"

Sothis: -takes over- "I hope you're proud. You broke her." :p

Byleth: Hey! :glare:

-None of them could escape before Centinels emerged from the ground-

-Blake and Yang's "favorite" Grimm- :V
___

SO KAMUI IS CURRENTLY IMPRISONED, AND THE LOSS OF HER DRAGONSTONE IS TO BLAME...
Yang: "Not these again..."
---
Camilla: "Yeah..."

---
---
-Either the Fall Maiden powers went to someone she hated and haven't been used since, or she's somehow surviving all alone in a post-apocalyptic Remnant-

-Cinder loses either way- :V

-I might have Jenny show up and take a turn since she and Penny haven't formally met yet- :p
___

Peridot: "I DEMAND JUSTICE!"

I-I'm sure you'll get it!

Maybe this next loop will be Subaru's last before he solves all these problems...
___

All of the Phazon in this local area is, at least...

Lapis: "So there's still more?"

Queen Moon confirmed that there was. Let's just hope none of it is near civilization...
-Cinder never wins :V-

-Jenny sounds good-
---
Deadpool: "And then new problems would require him to die again. It's an endless loop!"
---
Link: "Some of us should go scout..."

Top Bottom