• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I forgot to say it, but Wednesdays will now be my busier days thanks to classes.

No kidding :p

Cheng Gong: You're welcome, Young Master.
---
-Who returned the favor with more pats-
---
Rin: "Well, I think you should stay..."
---
Reinforce: "Yes, that is me!"
Got it.

(Now, when do we initiate the plan? After we recruit Sitonai and Mr. Sigurd, of course!)
___

-Making Rockruff happy-

-A certain Chikorita also wanted to speak with Scathach...after spending some time with Iri, of course-
___

(Okay! Then I'll stay.) -Adorable smile-
___

Penny: "Young Hayate mentioned you before, it's nice to formally meet you! My name is Penny."

-why not a robot? :V-
---
Zelda: "It could go either way..."
---
Link: "..." Smart...
-What Uni asked- :V
---
-Beatrice shakes and says that even if he's not "that person", if he's the one to end her contract and end her life, then she'll settle for it-

Medea: "...............Oh Gods, she wants her life to end?" :urg:

-Subaru is surprised and saddened, asking if she doesn't wants to live, she says that it's more on the way of wanting this eternally-bid contract to end, upset he tosses the Gospel and its pages fly as he says that's no different and won't stand her underappreciating her life less so say it in front of him... She says that's a selfish thing to proclaim, after all, she doesn't knows her fully. She's been binded by this contract for 400 years, and whenever someone entered the library, she felt a little betrayed it was never "that person" and the bok's pages didn't fill...-

View attachment 323681

-She came to a conclusion years after it stopped... That it must mean the owner's about to meet their end, Subaru insists she's wrong, he says she shouldn't come to those conclusions and that she needs to ask for help, which he's willing to give, not make this sound like some game, that he's willing to do anything for her... She asks if he really is, he confirms it, she extends her hand saying she needs help, he says once again he'll do anything... She asks him to kill her-

View attachment 323682
---
Kiyohime: "And we must quickly!"
-Because she won with Scorpion before, so it's only a fair rematch if she uses the same character she won with last time- :V
___

NO! Don't give up, d-damn it! :crying:

-Suicide is a topic that hits close to home for her, so Alphys is already tearing up by the end of this scene-

___

-Lapis Lazuli, hydrokinetically controlling a relatively small body of water, caught and carried over several more husks of corn straight from the castle fields-

-A few townsfolk complained, but all that corn would surely get the rats' attention-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Since a little while, it just went progressively veeeeeeery slowly-
---
-I mean, Shinji existed- :V
---
Arcueid: "............What?"
Kanna: "...Illya-chan?"
---
-KEK-
---
Byleth: "Let's try making something even simpler."

-And Penny did as well-

___

Moon: (Star has acted worse...which is more justified given that she's still growing up.)
-AWWWWW-
---
-so what Moon do?-

-What Uni asked- :V
---
-Beatrice shakes and says that even if he's not "that person", if he's the one to end her contract and end her life, then she'll settle for it-

Medea: "...............Oh Gods, she wants her life to end?" :urg:

-Subaru is surprised and saddened, asking if she doesn't wants to live, she says that it's more on the way of wanting this eternally-bid contract to end, upset he tosses the Gospel and its pages fly as he says that's no different and won't stand her underappreciating her life less so say it in front of him... She says that's a selfish thing to proclaim, after all, she doesn't knows her fully. She's been binded by this contract for 400 years, and whenever someone entered the library, she felt a little betrayed it was never "that person" and the bok's pages didn't fill...-

Angry Betty.png
Angry Betty.png

-She came to a conclusion years after it stopped... That it must mean the owner's about to meet their end, Subaru insists she's wrong, he says she shouldn't come to those conclusions and that she needs to ask for help, which he's willing to give, not make this sound like some game, that he's willing to do anything for her... She asks if he really is, he confirms it, she extends her hand saying she needs help, he says once again he'll do anything... She asks him to kill her-

BETTY NO.png
BETTY NO.png

---
Kiyohime: "And we must quickly!"
-Because she won with Scorpion before, so it's only a fair rematch if she uses the same character she won with last time- :V
___

-Suicide is a topic that hits close to home for her, so Alphys is already tearing up by the end of this scene-

___

-Lapis Lazuli, hydrokinetically controlling a relatively small body of water, caught and carried over several more husks of corn straight from the castle fields-

-A few townsfolk complained, but all that corn would surely get the rats' attention-
-Ruby picks Kabal-

- F A S T -
---
Zelda: "Oh dear......"
---
Zelda: "Must... keep... sealing!" -almost struggling-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Meanwhile in the infirmary, Marvelous finally appeared and saw the bandaged Don, Gai and Joe-

Marvelous: "...So remind me, the lizard is dead right? If not I really want to end him"

Gai: "Heheh, nice to see you back, Marvelous-san..."

Don: "Yes, thankfully he's dealt with..."

Marvelous: "Good then" -sees Joe still not awaking- "...I am not surprised he took it the hardest"

Don: "You don't sound so worried"

Marvelous: "I know him, he won't let death get to him now that I'm back" .may sound a littleinsensitive, but truly he has faith in him-
Got it.

(Now, when do we initiate the plan? After we recruit Sitonai and Mr. Sigurd, of course!)
___

-Making Rockruff happy-

-A certain Chikorita also wanted to speak with Scathach...after spending some time with Iri, of course-
___

(Okay! Then I'll stay.) -Adorable smile-
___

Penny: "Young Hayate mentioned you before, it's nice to formally meet you! My name is Penny."
Chen Gong: Of course, may I account you can do it?
---
-How cute of him-

-And why with her in spcific?-
---
Rin: Awwwww~ How cute like always~
---
Reinforce: "Greetings Penny! I am the Unison Device designated as Reinforce Zwei. My job is to unite with Master Hayate to boost and ease her magic abilities"
Kanna: "...Illya-chan?"
---
-KEK-
---
Byleth: "Let's try making something even simpler."
Illya: "Hm? What is it?"
---
-So she gets what her sister could be referring to- :V
---
Arcueid: "Okay, I follow you~"
___

___

-Ruby picks Kabal-

- F A S T -
---
---
-Well that makes sense to me- :p
---
-Obviously Subaru can't do it, so she holds her hand off and asks him if he's knows how longshe's been waiting for that, whle crying-

Betty Cry.png

-If he has an idea she almost gave up just now, but she is too deep into darkness for him to pull her out of it... She says if he really would do anything, she should have left her alone. if he could have helped her he should have done it sooner, the salvation she's hoped for is gone, and she has let her wishes die away... But if he really thinks he can do something for her, there's one thing, he asks what... She says it's to make her his priority. Think of her first, override her contract, get her out of there, away from there, hold her... But she guesses he won't do that, still, if he can be "that person"...-

-She begs him to kill her with his own hands, saying spirits are unable to take their own lives-

Needs Hugs.png

-Subaru doesn't wants this, and asks why, why he has to do this, she says she's been waiting for this... And then to make matters worse Elsa appeared saying "pardon the interruption, but I couldn't help but overhear you, may I be 'that person'?"-

OH NO.png

Blackbeard: -Sobbing amongst tears- "G-Get away from them, skank!"
---
-The rats couldn't help but follow their instincts and follow it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I have never seen anything like them before...Then again, I suppose I can say the same about Servants, and so many more of your friends from Chaldea."
___

-Moon had staff members remind Ingrid to leave instead- :V
Yang: "Yeah, things have been crazy for us." :p
---
Ingrid: "Huh? Really?"

Illya: "Hm? What is it?"
---
-So she gets what her sister could be referring to- :V
---
Arcueid: "Okay, I follow you~"
Kanna: "Can I have both of my besties close to me?" :3
---
-I supposeshe does-
---
-mac and cheese :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Can I have both of my besties close to me?" :3
---
-I supposeshe does-
---
-mac and cheese :V-
Illya: "Oh, give me a moment" -brings her seat closer-
---
Rin: "You do?"
Sakura: "Depending on the intentions, it can really be disgusting"
---
-Arc can't mess it up-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Meanwhile in the infirmary, Marvelous finally appeared and saw the bandaged Don, Gai and Joe-

Marvelous: "...So remind me, the lizard is dead right? If not I really want to end him"

Gai: "Heheh, nice to see you back, Marvelous-san..."

Don: "Yes, thankfully he's dealt with..."

Marvelous: "Good then" -sees Joe still not awaking- "...I am not surprised he took it the hardest"

Don: "You don't sound so worried"

Marvelous: "I know him, he won't let death get to him now that I'm back" .may sound a littleinsensitive, but truly he has faith in him-
H-He was one of the people who fought Toffee personally...Your whole crew was looking out for you after what happened...

Chen Gong: Of course, may I account you can do it?
---
-How cute of him-

-And why with her in spcific?-
---
Rin: Awwwww~ How cute like always~
---
Reinforce: "Greetings Penny! I am the Unison Device designated as Reinforce Zwei. My job is to unite with Master Hayate to boost and ease her magic abilities"
(You sure as heck can, my Royal Advisor!)
___

-She wants to begin her training-

(It happened quite a while ago, but I believe Justeaze asked Scathach to train her in much the same way she's trained Rockruff.)
___

-Only evolving will eventually change that-
___

Penny: "Oh! So you are like a familiar to her as well as a friend?"

Yang: "Yeah, things have been crazy for us." :p
---
Ingrid: "Huh? Really?"
Penny: "As well as for myself more recently. I had no idea there were so many worlds beyond Remnant, or that people and beings with such powers could exist...It is incredible!"
___

-Moon's probably getting new armor by now-

-Though she'll meet up with Ingrid again before they head for the Arthra ship-

-Ruby picks Kabal-

- F A S T -
---
---
---
-Obviously Subaru can't do it, so she holds her hand off and asks him if he's knows how longshe's been waiting for that, whle crying-

View attachment 323700

-If he has an idea she almost gave up just now, but she is too deep into darkness for him to pull her out of it... She says if he really would do anything, she should have left her alone. if he could have helped her he should have done it sooner, the salvation she's hoped for is gone, and she has let her wishes die away... But if he really thinks he can do something for her, there's one thing, he asks what... She says it's to make her his priority. Think of her first, override her contract, get her out of there, away from there, hold her... But she guesses he won't do that, still, if he can be "that person"...-

-She begs him to kill her with his own hands, saying spirits are unable to take their own lives-

View attachment 323710

-Subaru doesn't wants this, and asks why, why he has to do this, she says she's been waiting for this... And then to make matters worse Elsa appeared saying "pardon the interruption, but I couldn't help but overhear you, may I be 'that person'?"-

View attachment 323711

---
-FIGHT!-
___

DAMN IT, NOT NOW!

-Alphys wants to hug Beatrice-
___

IT'S WORKING! Now we just need to lead them all to one place!

-Lapis was leading the rats into a small canyon to accomplish just that-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Betty Cry.png
Betty Cry.png

Needs Hugs.png
Needs Hugs.png

OH NO.png
OH NO.png

---
-FIGHT!-
___

DAMN IT, NOT NOW!

___

-RUN FAST-
---
Zelda: "Beatrice..."
---
-and then they go all out?-

Illya: "Oh, give me a moment" -brings her seat closer-
---
Rin: "You do?"
Sakura: "Depending on the intentions, it can really be disgusting"
---
-Arc can't mess it up-
-Kanna hugs friend-
---
Weiss: "I suppose that's true, but that doesn't justify you going ballistic for each person who stares at you, Rin."

-also a good point?-
---
-she does? :V-

Penny: "As well as for myself more recently. I had no idea there were so many worlds beyond Remnant, or that people and beings with such powers could exist...It is incredible!"
___

-Moon's probably getting new armor by now-

-Though she'll meet up with Ingrid again before they head for the Arthra ship-
Yang: "Couldn't have said it better."
---
Ingrid: -grumpy girl-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You sure as heck can, my Royal Advisor!)
___

-She wants to begin her training-

(It happened quite a while ago, but I believe Justeaze asked Scathach to train her in much the same way she's trained Rockruff.)
___

-Only evolving will eventually change that-
___

Penny: "Oh! So you are like a familiar to her as well as a friend?"
Sitonai: "You've been staring for a while..."
---
-Oh, I didn't remember that... So that shall be done!-
---
-And she'll sill be gracious in her eyes- :p
---
Reinforce: "...Well, I guess you can compare my role to that"
-Kanna hugs friend-
---
Weiss: "I suppose that's true, but that doesn't justify you going ballistic for each person who stares at you, Rin."

-also a good point?-
---
-she does? :V-
Illya: She really needs help...
---
Sakura: "But how were they about it, though?"
---
-Nope- :V
-She just needs guidance-
-FIGHT!-
___

DAMN IT, NOT NOW!

___

-RUN FAST-
---
---
-CHEERING ON THE PLAYERS-
---
-Beatrice asks how she entered here, this library is forbidden, Elsa says that since her magic uses doors as getaways, she just opened all the doors in the mansion, which makes Subaru horrified realizing, in previous loops all doors were opened too, meaning Elsa in those timelines got to Beatrice. She says that she also managed to get here before her colleague could finish things at the village, Subaru is like "hold on, what?!" to which Elsa says this Meili she works with and her divided the work, everyone in the village was a target, but Elsa wanted thrill so she's in the mansion as the targets are superior in skill-

-Especially seeing one target is a spirit, she licks her lips wating to see what's inside her-

-Subaru puts himself in front of Beatrice, Elsa thinks it's cute how close they are, she'll kill them together, but Beatrice uses Shamhak to create a cloud of smoke which clouds her vision, allowing him to pick her up to run from her. Beatrice asks "now what?" Subaru says they're going to the village, Beatrice points it's useless to go there now, but before Subaru can make a proper answer, they see someone blocking the path to the village, saying "goodness, it's you two, what could have brought you here? Elsa must have screwed up"-

Mini Elsa.png

-Before Subaru could make a remark, he realizes he's seen this girl before... She says "that day we played together was really fun~" and he realizes: She's the shy kid from the first time he visited the village, the one who found the dog demonic beast that once caused so much trouble-

Meili Portroute.png

-Many other demonic beasts come at her side and he yells "you're a demonic beast tamer?!" and she presents herself: Her name is Meili Portroute... And calling people by just what they do is rude-

Meili Beasts.png

---
-It appeared to be the case for now, yes...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sitonai: "You've been staring for a while..."
---
-Oh, I didn't remember that... So that shall be done!-
---
-And she'll sill be gracious in her eyes- :p
---
Reinforce: "...Well, I guess you can compare my role to that"
No reply on the Marvelous segment?

...OH! I'm just,...trying to become the world staring contest champion! I am still winning, yes?
___

-That's perfectly fair because admittedly it's been a long time since then, but I remembered it recently and wanted to follow up on it lol-

-Justeaze approacheth!-
___

-She'll become an elegant and graceful Pokemon-

-For now she's still an adorable cinnamon roll- :p

___

Penny: "Oh, I did not mean it in a bad way! I am sorry if it sounded otherwise..."

-RUN FAST-
---
---
---
-Beatrice asks how she entered here, this library is forbidden, Elsa says that since her magic uses doors as getaways, she just opened all the doors in the mansion, which makes Subaru horrified realizing, in previous loops all doors were opened too, meaning Elsa in those timelines got to Beatrice. She says that she also managed to get here before her colleague could finish things at the village, Subaru is like "hold on, what?!" to which Elsa says this Meili she works with and her divided the work, everyone in the village was a target, but Elsa wanted thrill so she's in the mansion as the targets are superior in skill-

-Especially seeing one target is a spirit, she licks her lips wating to see what's inside her-

-Subaru puts himelf in front of Beatrice, Elsa thinks it's cute how close they are, she'll kill them together, but Beatrice uses Shamhak to create a cloud of smoke which clouds her vision, allowing him to pick her up to run from her. Beatrice asks "now what?" Subaru says they're going to the village, Beatrice points it's useless to go there now, but before Subaru can make a proper answer, they see someone blocking the path to the village, saying "goodness, it's you two, what could have brought you here? Elsa must have screwed up"-

View attachment 323719

-Before Subaru could make a remark, he realizes he's seen this girl before... She says "that day we played together was really fun~" and he realizes: She's the shy kid from the first time he visited the village, the one who found the dog demonic beast that once caused so much trouble-

View attachment 323720

-Many other demonic beasts come at her side and he yells "you're a demonic beast tamer?!" and she presents herself: Her name is Meili Portroute... And calling people by just what they do is rude-

View attachment 323721
---
-Penny was playing defensively this time, having difficulty safely landing attacks-

-The Pokemon weren't sure who to root for-
___

...HOW MANY MORE TWISTS ARE GONNA BE IN THIS EPISODE?!
___

Everyone?

-Missile launchers armed-

Don't hold back.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Yes?"

___

-But for now, back to the dressing room-
Weiss: "Do you think there are certain stones in Atlas that can made Winter evolve?"
---
-she changed into something more proper-

Illya: She really needs help...
---
Sakura: "But how were they about it, though?"
---
-Nope- :V
-She just needs guidance-
-the Master and her two Servants would stick together-
---
Weiss: "All they did was look."
---
-KEK-

-a good mac and cheese :3-

---

-Subaru puts himelf in front of Beatrice, Elsa thinks it's cute how close they are, she'll kill them together, but Beatrice uses Shamhak to create a cloud of smoke which clouds her vision, allowing him to pick her up to run from her. Beatrice asks "now what?" Subaru says they're going to the village, Beatrice points it's useless to go there now, but before Subaru can make a proper answer, they see someone blocking the path to the village, saying "goodness, it's you two, what could have brought you here? Elsa must have screwed up"-

---
-Penny was playing defensively this time, having difficulty safely landing attacks-

___

___

Everyone?

Don't hold back.
Ruby: -doing combos out of landing the command dash-
---
Zelda: "WHAT?!"
---
Link: -smirked at that, ready to fire bomb arrows-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I'll just say today's a good day for me.
No reply on the Marvelous segment?

...OH! I'm just,...trying to become the world staring contest champion! I am still winning, yes?
___

-That's perfectly fair because admittedly it's been a long time since then, but I remembered it recently and wanted to follow up on it lol-

-Justeaze approacheth!-
___

-She'll become an elegant and graceful Pokemon-

-For now she's still an adorable cinnamon roll- :p

___

Penny: "Oh, I did not mean it in a bad way! I am sorry if it sounded otherwise..."
Oops, sorry

Marvelous: "Is that so, hmm..."
---
Sitonai: "....You're not good lying"
---
-That's fair enough- :p -Scáthach has yet to see her-
---
-Indeed, who might be a liiiiittle hungry- :p
---
Reinforce: "Oh, I didn't take it as such"
-the Master and her two Servants would stick together-
---
Weiss: "All they did was look."
---
-KEK-

-a good mac and cheese :3-
-Makes sense, yes~-
---
Sakura: "Is that really it?"
---
-That looks yum- :V

___

___

Everyone?

Don't hold back.
---
---
-Atalanta was watching to learn-
---
Osakabehime: "I knew that kid was sus!"
---
Oui: "On Sochirishuta Sowaka, On Makashiri-ei Shibei Sowaka! The heavenly deity, lord of the universe... O esteemed king of the stars, wielder of the North Star and protector of the eight corners of the earth! I shall pour all I have into this to deliver my greatest brush stroke! Bear witness!

Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji!

The Great Wave of Kanagawa... My brush dances!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Her species needs a certain type of stone in order to evolve?"

-Nods-
___

-Same outfit as earlier or different?-
Weiss: "Indeed it does."
---
-same, except it's red-

-no meaning behind it, she just felt like wearing red :V-

-Makes sense, yes~-
---
Sakura: "Is that really it?"
---
-That looks yum- :V
-Servants keeping Kanna happ?-
---
Weiss: "Indeed it was."
---
-but is it? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'll just say today's a good day for me.

Oops, sorry

Marvelous: "Is that so, hmm..."
---
Sitonai: "....You're not good lying"
---
-That's fair enough- :p -Scáthach has yet to see her-
---
-Indeed, who might be a liiiiittle hungry- :p
---
Reinforce: "Oh, I didn't take it as such"
I can see why. :p

-Alphys nods-
___

I-I am not lying! In fact, I am sure I have already broken the world record by now!

-He hasn't- :V

___

Chik? (Scathach?)
___

(I don't mind staying here, although...I am getting a little bit hungry )
___

Penny: "Oh, good, I was worried I had been insensitive for a moment..."

Claptrap: "She probably just hasn't been compared to a familiar before!"

Weiss: "Indeed it does."
---
-same, except it's red-

-no meaning behind it, she just felt like wearing red :V-
Penny: "...if it pertains to her element, then it is highly likely."
___

-Cinsidering that she normally wears purple, she'd come full circle by wearing blue later- :V

---
---
---
---
Oui: "On Sochirishuta Sowaka, On Makashiri-ei Shibei Sowaka! The heavenly deity, lord of the universe... O esteemed king of the stars, wielder of the North Star and protector of the eight corners of the earth! I shall pour all I have into this to deliver my greatest brush stroke! Bear witness!

-And it seemed Ruby was going to win this round-
___

Peridot: "SHE WAS THE IMPOSTOR!"
___

-Missiles launched as always-

-Dead rat swarm, at last?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Servants keeping Kanna happ?-
---
Weiss: "Indeed it was."
---
-but is it? :V-
-Yeah, but Abby also needs help-
---
Sakura: "Hmmm..."
Rin: "H-Hey!"
---
-One way to know!-
I can see why. :p

-Alphys nods-
___

I-I am not lying! In fact, I am sure I have already broken the world record by now!

-He hasn't- :V

___

Chik? (Scathach?)
___

(I don't mind staying here, although...I am getting a little bit hungry )
___

Penny: "Oh, good, I was worried I had been insensitive for a moment..."

Claptrap: "She probably just hasn't been compared to a familiar before!"
Marvelous: "...It does sound like them"
---
Sitonai:
Sitonai Pout.png

---
Scáthach: "Hm?"
---
Rin: "Aw, poor you, let's get you something to eat"
EMIYA: "Go on ahead"
---
Reinforce: "Hm, that would explain the comment" -munched on cake-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marvelous: "...It does sound like them"
---
Sitonai:
View attachment 323763
---
Scáthach: "Hm?"
---
Rin: "Aw, poor you, let's get you something to eat"
EMIYA: "Go on ahead"
---
Reinforce: "Hm, that would explain the comment" -munched on cake-
They put up a good fight against him, too. One of the best any of our own put up against Toffee, actually...
___

(Chen Gong, they're onto me!)

___

(...Sorry I'm so late. I'd like to begin my training.)
___

(Are you sure? You two were only just catching up...)
___

Penny: "So you form a team with your friend, increasing her magic level in battle?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, but Abby also needs help-
---
Sakura: "Hmmm..."
Rin: "H-Hey!"
---
-One way to know!-
-the three will help each other and be closer than ever?-
---
Weiss: "Am I wrong, Rin?"
---
-INDEED-

-nom-

Penny: "...if it pertains to her element, then it is highly likely."
___

-Cinsidering that she normally wears purple, she'd come full circle by wearing blue later- :V
Weiss: "As I thought... Is it safe to go there?"
---
-totally lmao :V-

-it's also a reference to Karin-

---
---

___

___

-unless Penny makes a comeback?-
---
Deadpool: "Heheh. Sus."
---
-after all of this? probably?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "As I thought... Is it safe to go there?"
---
-totally lmao :V-

-it's also a reference to Karin-
Penny: "While it is not entirely safe, it is survivable. Lady da Vinci and her fellow scientists were able to travel through what remains of it without attracting many Grimm."
___

-Like the disguise she's used before- :p

-She meets up with Moon?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "While it is not entirely safe, it is survivable. Lady da Vinci and her fellow scientists were able to travel through what remains of it without attracting many Grimm."
___

-Like the disguise she's used before- :p

-She meets up with Moon?-
Weiss: "Then perhaps we could go look for a proper stone?"
---
-exactly- :p

-and yes, she does-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "If it's for your growth, anything is worth it." :)
---
Ingrid: -crossed arms, pouting- "Let's just be done with Drakkon..."
(...Weiss...) -Moved, yet still worried about her trainer-
___

Moon: -Sigh- "I know you're frustrated you didn't get more time to relax, but there won't even be any world to relax in if Drakkon isn't stopped in time. An enemy this dangerous takes priority."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Weiss...) -Moved, yet still worried about her trainer-
___

Moon: -Sigh- "I know you're frustrated you didn't get more time to relax, but there won't even be any world to relax in if Drakkon isn't stopped in time. An enemy this dangerous takes priority."
Weiss: "Yes?"
---
Ingrid: "Then I'm going to destroy him."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

-unless Penny makes a comeback?-
---
Deadpool: "Heheh. Sus."
---
-after all of this? probably?-
-What Uni did ask-
---
-Subaru sees smoke coming from the village and furiously asks what did she do to Rem and the villagers, Meili says she doesn't knows who Rem is, but did what she was asked to do: take care of the big maid and the little maid. She admits it's a shame that Petra was the little maid since she liked her as a friend, so she made sure her death was quick and painless-

Mercy I guess.png

---
-They don't see them move at least-
They put up a good fight against him, too. One of the best any of our own put up against Toffee, actually...
___

(Chen Gong, they're onto me!)

___

(...Sorry I'm so late. I'd like to begin my training.)
___

(Are you sure? You two were only just catching up...)
___

Penny: "So you form a team with your friend, increasing her magic level in battle?"
Marvelous: "Heh, it really does sound like them" :p
---
Chen Gong: ...And they're not on our side yet?
---
Scáthach: "Oh right, you want it now?"
---
EMIYA: "Then bring it here" :p
---
Reinforce: "In a sort of way, you could say"
-the three will help each other and be closer than ever?-
---
Weiss: "Am I wrong, Rin?"
---
-INDEED-

-nom-
-They will still have lives than revolve around more than each other though- :V
---
Rin: "...Not fully"
---
Arcueid: "So how is it?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which comforts her-

(...You'll let me help at least, right?)

___

-The queen and princess both nod-
Weiss: "Well... it'd be convenient to bring you along since we could evolve you as soon as we find a stone."
---
-and so they go-

-They will still have lives than revolve around more than each other though- :V
---
Rin: "...Not fully"
---
Arcueid: "So how is it?"
-yes, but for now, they'll focus on each other-
---
Weiss: "Hm?"
---
Byleth: "...Not bad."