• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-REMATCH TIME!-
___

No doubt about that. He needed to vent it all out to Echidna, as much as I don't trust her...

Peridot: "At the same time, he's also becoming brilliant!"
___

Lapis: "And I don't know if I can risk using my powers against them, it could contaminate the town's water sources!"
Yang: "Wanna get your ass kicked?" :V
---
Zelda: "His mind is more clear..."
---
Zelda: -FOCUSING MORE-
Mordred: "Says the one on the receiving end" :V
---
-As the ED song plays, Subaru just says "keep an open mind and let me off the hook, kay?" and Garfiel wants to bs sure he won't do something bad, Subaru promises that and he won't abandon Emilia or the Sanctuary, but Garfiel remains unsure. Subaru says he knows he has a secret he won't tell and will learn it, Garfiel tells him to shut up, but Subaru says as long as he remains he'll keep going and there won't be more secrets, so he's wasting his time. Garfiel asks shouting what he'll do to the Sanctuary, Subaru retaliates firmly that his goal is to save Emilia and has no intentions of harming the Sanctuary-

-And says in the end he still wants to help him, Garfiel yells "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" saying he doesn't knows of this place or anyone, he says what he doesn't he can learn, that's why he does this, Garfiel yells that he's throwing bull**** and doesn't knows what suffering is... Subaru calmly says he does, surprising Garfiel, Subaru says he's seen into the pits of hell, many times by now. Garfiel stared in silence as the song ended and Subaru was walking to Patrasche and getting on her, saying this is why he does this, so no one else has to see it-

Determination.png

-And the episode's name drops-

Episode Title.png

---
-Kiyohime breathed fire on them from afar, some exploded-
Kanna: "..." -hugs more- "I'll always be your friend, Abby-chan."
---
-machines would explode :V-
---
-making some fuud-
Abby: "...Thank you, I need it..."
---
-Just by mere contact, somehow- :V
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
...Okay! If you say so, Charlotte!

(Chen Gong? Do you know anything about Mr. Sigurd?)
___

(Heck yeah we do!)
___

(That doesn't sound like a typical bad guy...)
___

Penny: "I very much agree." :)
This was unreplied Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

Yang: "Wanna get your ass kicked?" :V
---
Zelda: "His mind is more clear..."
---
Zelda: -FOCUSING MORE-
---
-As the ED song plays, Subaru just says "keep an open mind and let me off the hook, kay?" and Garfiel wants to bs sure he won't do something bad, Subaru promises that and he won't abandon Emilia or the Sanctuary, but Garfiel remains unsure. Subaru says he knows he has a secret he won't tell and will learn it, Garfiel tells him to shut up, but Subaru says as long as he remains he'll keep going and there won't be more secrets, so he's wasting his time. Garfiel asks shouting what he'll do to the Sanctuary, Subaru retaliates firmly that his goal is to save Emilia and has no intentions of harming the Sanctuary-

-And says in the end he still wants to help him, Garfiel yells "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" saying he doesn't knows of this place or anyone, he says what he doesn't he can learn, that's why he does this, Garfiel yells that he's throwing bull**** and doesn't knows what suffering is... Subaru calmly says he does, surprising Garfiel, Subaru says he's seen into the pits of hell, many times by now. Garfiel stared in silence as the song ended and Subaru was walking to Patrasche and getting on her, saying this is why he does this, so no one else has to see it-

View attachment 323268

View attachment 323269
---
(MAY THE BEST PLAYER WIN!)

-Has a competitive spirit because of Smash, so she's eager to see one of these two go down- :V

___

...Damn, I don't think there's ever been an episode title more befitting of Subaru's character than this one...

He really took charge of this situation, b-but as smart as he's become...nothing is going to change all his suffering...

___

-Jenny does a scan of the perimeter to see how many more rats remain-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
--Definetely warrants a picture-

-Probably for the best to let her get some sleep, now, but that doesn't mean Weiss can't send yet another adorable photo of the Pokemon to her friends- :V

___

Moon: "Wiat, so even you don't know?"
-oh, totally-
---
Ingrid: "I just need to call Yukari." :V

Abby: "...Thank you, I need it..."
---
-Just by mere contact, somehow- :V
---
Kanna: "I know..."
---
-LMAO-
---
Byleth: :)

---

Determination.png
Determination.png

Episode Title.png
Episode Title.png

---

-Has a competitive spirit because of Smash, so she's eager to see one of these two go down- :V

___

...Damn, I don't think there's ever been an episode title more befitting of Subaru's character than this one...

He really took charge of this situation, b-but as smart as he's become...nothing is going to change all his suffering...

___

Yang: "Nah, I'm just letting you have round one." :p
---
Wade: "Or his death." :V
---
-a lot of them?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh totally-

-sleeping with Pokemon-
---
Ingrid: "I can do more than one thing." :p
-WHOLESOME-

-And the Schnee presumably got plenty of much-needed sleep-
___

Moon: "I suppose that's fair enough...I still find it hard to believe that Toffee is truly gone this time. The Servants and other magical beings are no longer suffering because of him, but his former allies are still working towards their own lethal go."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-WHOLESOME-

-And the Schnee presumably got plenty of much-needed sleep-
___

Moon: "I suppose that's fair enough...I still find it hard to believe that Toffee is truly gone this time. The Servants and other magical beings are no longer suffering because of him, but his former allies are still working towards their own lethal go."
-oh, absolutely-
---
Ingrid: "In a sense, Toffee was the lesser evil, and taking him down unleashed even worse nightmares..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, absolutely-
---
Ingrid: "In a sense, Toffee was the lesser evil, and taking him down unleashed even worse nightmares..."
-Even waking up bright and early-

-Her first thoughts of the morning?-
___

Moon: "I don't think I'd ever consider him the lesser evil...but the forces of evil he's working with are no less dangerous because of his own threat. We have to stop them..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even waking up bright and early-

-Her first thoughts of the morning?-
___

Moon: "I don't think I'd ever consider him the lesser evil...but the forces of evil he's working with are no less dangerous because of his own threat. We have to stop them..."
-wonderign what's for breakfast :V-
---
Ingrid: "......After we're done in this spa. We needed this, damn it!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-wonderign what's for breakfast :V-
---
Ingrid: "......After we're done in this spa. We needed this, damn it!"
-Probably pancakes knowing they're a favorite among most of Chaldea- :V
___

Moon: "If nothing else, we can afford to relax because there's nothing most of us can do to help combat them right now anyway..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

---
---
-a lot of them?-
Mordred: "Yeah, it's what you say now" :p
---
Osakabehime: "Wait, the episode has two minutes left..."

-After the episode title a post-credits scene plays of Subaru arriving at the mansion, Frederica says "so you want us to take refuge in the mansion?" Subaru affirms so, and says he's sorry but he can ask this only to her-

Arrival.png

-Frederica giggled and said he knows how to get to a maiden's heart, Petra lifted her hand saying she agreed, and Subaru proceeded to thank Petra for the handkerchief, saying it has really been useful and it even saved her life, and she is glad she's been of use in a way-

Petra Smile.png

---
-What Uni said-
...Okay! If you say so, Charlotte!

(Chen Gong? Do you know anything about Mr. Sigurd?)

___

(Heck yeah we do!)
___

(That doesn't sound like a typical bad guy...)
___

Penny: "I very much agree." :)
Chen Gong: The hero that slained Fafnir and was killed by the valkyrie Brynhildr?
---
Scáthach: "He seems tough, but I can tell he is far from unbeatable... He seems to have too much of a sense to follow orders rigidly"

Cú: "So that can be taken advantage of" :p
---
EMIYA: "Trust me, there's more like that than you may think"
---
Chachazero: "And it's a society versed in magic to boot" :p
Kanna: "I know..."
---
-LMAO-
---
Byleth: :)
-Abby hugs her once again-

-Hayate and Miyu cooking for them on the while-
---
-You know I'm right- :V
---
Arcueid: "What you cooking?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: The hero that slained Fafnir and was killed by the valkyrie Brynhildr?
---
Scáthach: "He seems tough, but I can tell he is far from unbeatable... He seems to have too much of a sense to follow orders rigidly"

Cú: "So that can be taken advantage of" :p
---
EMIYA: "Trust me, there's more like that than you may think"
---
Chachazero: "And it's a society versed in magic to boot" :p
(...Probably? He hasn't said a word, Sitonai says he has made some kind of vow of silence!)
___

(I think that calls for a battle strategy!)
___

(...Considering how Chaldea's fought a lot of bad guys...)
___

Claptrap: "I know, right?! It's super convenient!"

---
---
-a lot of them?-
---

-After the episode title a post-credits scene plays of Subaru arriving at the mansion, Frederica says "so you want us to take refuge in the mansion?" Subaru affirms so, and says he's sorry but he can ask this only to her-

View attachment 323280

-Frederica giggled and said he knows how to get to a maiden's heart, Petra lifted her hand saying she agreed, and Subaru proceeded to thank Petra for the handkerchief, saying it has really been useful and it even saved her life, and she is glad she's been of use in a way-

View attachment 323286
---
-What Uni said-
-Will Mordred win this time?-
___

Awwwwww~. :)

Sadly, this moment won't last what with another loop likely to begin soon...
___

We need to wipe these rats out. They're just a distraction so that the source Phazon xan preserve itself!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Probably pancakes knowing they're a favorite among most of Chaldea- :V
___

Moon: "If nothing else, we can afford to relax because there's nothing most of us can do to help combat them right now anyway..."
-Chaldea is so uncultured-

-waffles are better :V-
---
Ingrid: "With a clearer mind and a relaxed body, surely we could be of greater assistance, right?" -totally saying that just as an excuse :V-

-Abby hugs her once again-

-Hayate and Miyu cooking for them on the while-
---
-You know I'm right- :V
---
Arcueid: "What you cooking?"
-willing to cook a feast to cheer them up-
---
-it's Rin, so yes :V-
---
Byleth: "Smoked salmon. Can take a while, so I'm also making burgers for lunch."

---

Arrival.png
Arrival.png

Petra Smile.png
Petra Smile.png

---
-What Uni said-
___

___

We need to wipe these rats out. They're just a distraction so that the source Phazon xan preserve itself!
-only if she picked Jax-

-Sax Jax is too glorious :V-
---
Zelda: "Indeed..." :urg:
---
Link: -nods, shooting more sword beams at the rats-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...Probably? He hasn't said a word, Sitonai says he has made some kind of vow of silence!)
___

(I think that calls for a battle strategy!)
___

(...Considering how Chaldea's fought a lot of bad guys...)
___

Claptrap: "I know, right?! It's super convenient!"
Chen Gong: Interesting, perhaps he's ashamed of his current actions due to his more heroic persona?
---
Medb: "Perhaps I can just charm him with my looks~?"

Scáthach: "...Sure, maybe"

Cú: "Huh?!"
---
EMIYA: "But that might get us an advantage, the more he cracks, the less methodical he'll become"
---
Chachazero: "And it's all thanks to those kids making some friends, huh"
___

___

-only if she picked Jax-

---
---
-Let's say she did because yes- :V
---
Osakabehime: "I just realized Petra is one of the characters that has died the most, with in how many loops the village and the mansion have been attacked"

Blackbeard: "Maaaan, poor kid"

-Petra says he can thank her with a date, Subaru says he'd be honored, now she gets off to get ready and he mumbled he hopes they can make more promises like that. Frederica says she's a good girl and he doesn't doubts it, then asks her to keep an eye on Rem, Petra and Patrasche, just for a while as he needs to see Beatrice, she agrees of course. He enters the library, Beatrice says "so you're back", he says he's here for a different reason than before...-

Library.png

-She says "fine, do as you wish" though she supposes it's all ironic, bringing an end to a long-lasting contract, bringing the end to an end, she will now be set free, saying it is all too ironic as he's the one to set her free, and the episode ends-
---
-While Osakabehime sent origami familiars at them while cowering behind Kiyohime-
-willing to cook a feast to cheer them up-
---
-it's Rin, so yes :V-
---
Byleth: "Smoked salmon. Can take a while, so I'm also making burgers for lunch."
-Yah, what with both being aware of the dragon's appetite-
---
-Exactly LOL, so an eye is kept on her-
---
Arcueid: "Ooooh, I wanna taste~!"

I need salmon now.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: Interesting, perhaps he's ashamed of his current actions due to his more heroic persona?
---
Medb: "Perhaps I can just charm him with my looks~?"

Scáthach: "...Sure, maybe"

Cú: "Huh?!"
---
EMIYA: "But that might get us an advantage, the more he cracks, the less methodical he'll become"
---
Chachazero: "And it's all thanks to those kids making some friends, huh"
(So he used to be more like a hero? He doesn't seem like a bad guy...)
___

(You think so, Miss Scathach?)
___

(Making him angrier to make it harder for him to think straight ...)
___

Claptrap: "That would explain why those kids showed up in Basel before the actual fleet showed up in Remnant."

-Chaldea is so uncultured-

-waffles are better :V-
---
Ingrid: "With a clearer mind and a relaxed body, surely we could be of greater assistance, right?" -totally saying that just as an excuse :V-
-Weiss could always get those instead- :V
___

Moon: "Can't argue with that." -Laying her head back-

-only if she picked Jax-

---
---
---
Osakabehime: "I just realized Petra is one of the characters that has died the most, with in how many loops the village and the mansion have been attacked"

-Petra says he can thank her with a date, Subaru says he'd be honored, now she gets off to get ready and he mumbled he hopes they can make more promises like that. Frederica says she's a good girl and he doesn't doubts it, then asks her to keep an eye on Rem, Petra and Patrasche, just for a while as he needs to see Beatrice, she agrees of course. He enters the library, Beatrice says "so you're back", he says he's here for a different reason than before...-

View attachment 323329

-She says "fine, do as you wish" though she supposes it's all ironic, bringing an end to a long-lasting contract, bringing the end to an end, she will now be set free, saying it is all too ironic as he's the one to set her free, and the episode ends-
---
-While Osakabehime sent origami familiars at them while cowering behind Kiyohime-
Penny: "Mordred wins round 2!"
___

-My characters wonder what this means...-
___

-And Jenny eventually restored to using a giant tennis racket-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yah, what with both being aware of the dragon's appetite-
---
-Exactly LOL, so an eye is kept on her-
---
Arcueid: "Ooooh, I wanna taste~!"

I need salmon now.
-damn-
---
-absolutely-
---
Byleth: "The salmon should be done in a few hours."

Smoked salmon with maple syrup is absolute god tier :V

-Weiss could always get those instead- :V
___

Moon: "Can't argue with that." -Laying her head back-
-she could, I suppose-
---
Ingrid: ☺

---

Library.png
Library.png

---
___

___

Yang: "... I can't be mad at this." :laugh:
---
Zelda: "At least, she's unaware of those deaths..."
---
-Okki not even shooting them? she has guns-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Winter would have some if she were awake-
___

-Chaldea almost had him cornered once, but he ultimately escaped-

-Seems even more probable that they can beat him now that the multiverse's magic has been restored, but he has a military force guarding him-
Ruby: "Waffles good." :3
---
-and Chaldea has multiple one-person armies-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So real life is holding mem hostage now.

That is to say that besides my classes, I need to do social service for me to graduate from college.

Basically my evenings will be busy for most of the year.
(So he used to be more like a hero? He doesn't seem like a bad guy...)
___

(You think so, Miss Scathach?)
___

(Making him angrier to make it harder for him to think straight ...)
___

Claptrap: "That would explain why those kids showed up in Basel before the actual fleet showed up in Remnant."
Chen Gong: Nor does Sir Gareth, it's likely more the circumstances of his summoning not going accord to his moral alignment.
---
Scáthach: "Yes"
Medb: "Finally you recognize my talents, huh~?"
---
Rin: "Good idea"
EMIYA: "I know" :p
---
Chachazero: "Yeah, again, how convenient" :p
-And all because Illya met Nanoha and Fate by chance ages ago-
___

___

---
---
Mordred: -Proceeded to laugh- "Heck yeah!"
---
-As they're about to continue to watch next episode, they see this-

---
-She can do both- :V
-damn-
---
-absolutely-
---
Byleth: "The salmon should be done in a few hours."

Smoked salmon with maple syrup is absolute god tier :V
-So they meassure on the appropiate size-
---
Rin: -Trying to tan, laying upside-down-
---
Arcueid: "You know, I would like to learn to cook"

Those words make my mouth water

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So real life is holding mem hostage now.

That is to say that besides my classes, I need to do social service for me to graduate from college.

Basically my evenings will be busy for most of the year.
Tbh, don't stress it too much. I just hope all college stuff goes well for you.

Not every day of the week has to be an active one for this RP.

Chen Gong: Nor does Sir Gareth, it's likely more the circumstances of his summoning not going accord to his moral alignment.
---
Scáthach: "Yes"
Medb: "Finally you recognize my talents, huh~?"
---
Rin: "Good idea"
EMIYA: "I know" :p
---
Chachazero: "Yeah, again, how convenient" :p
-And all because Illya met Nanoha and Fate by chance ages ago-
(So he's a good guy who got summoned feeling sad? That has to feel awful...)
___

(I think Miss Scathach actually did something similar before...Those monsters wouldn't stop blushing until they agreed to leave!)

___

(I haven't really spoken to you much, but I can already tell that you're much smarter than that grumpy bully ever could be.) :p
___

Penny: "I'd like to meet this "Rein" companion of theirs that young Hayate spoke of." :)

-And it's clear that the kid remembered them both well-

-entire team!-
---
Ingrid: "This is a battle of tactics, not strength."
-Should save a waffle for the Pokemon-
___

Moon: "Strength is always a factor in battle, but a battle with no tactics will always be a senseless one."

---
---
---

---
Penny: "I do not get it, but it was still amusing." :laugh:

(Why do I feel like I just watched one of those...what do they call those popular jokes on the internet? A meme?")
___

Peridot:

___

-Doing both means a much-sooner dead rat swarm- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So they meassure on the appropiate size-
---
Rin: -Trying to tan, laying upside-down-
---
Arcueid: "You know, I would like to learn to cook"

Those words make my mouth water
-and decide to do double that because Abby? :V-
---
-thoughts?-
---
Byleth: "I could teach you, I suppose. The salmon's not going to be ready for lunchtime, so we could make something simple for that." :)

As they should. Seriously, tried some made by my aunt and it felt like munching on heaven.

-Should save a waffle for the Pokemon-
___

Moon: "Strength is always a factor in battle, but a battle with no tactics will always be a senseless one."
-she will-
---
Ingrid: "We seek victory, not madness."

---

---

(Why do I feel like I just watched one of those...what do they call those popular jokes on the internet? A meme?")
___

Peridot:

___

Yang: "Nothing you need to understand, Penny. it's silliness for silliness' sake."
---
Wade: -was slapped from the excitement- "JESUS ****, WATCH WHERE YOU FLAIL THOSE THINGS!"
---
-Link now intrigued by these guns-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I need this
Tbh, don't stress it too much. I just hope all college stuff goes well for you.

Not every day of the week has to be an active one for this RP.

(So he's a good guy who got summoned feeling sad? That has to feel awful...)
___

(I think Miss Scathach actually did something similar before...Those monsters wouldn't stop blushing until they agreed to leave!)

___

(I haven't really spoken to you much, but I can already tell that you're much smarter than that grumpy bully ever could be.) :p
___

Penny: "I'd like to meet this "Rein" companion of theirs that young Hayate spoke of." :)

-And it's clear that the kid remembered them both well-
Thanks, man.

Chen Gong: That might be good for us, though.
---
Cú: "....Yeah, I can see why" :p

Scáthach:
Scáthach Blush.png

Medb:
Medb Angry.png

---
EMIYA: "I am honored to hear that, little miss"
---
Chachazero: "Who again?"

___

Peridot:

___

Yang: "Nothing you need to understand, Penny. it's silliness for silliness' sake."
---
Wade: -was slapped from the excitement- "JESUS ****, WATCH WHERE YOU FLAIL THOSE THINGS!"
---
Mordred: "Yeah, just a jok" :p
---
Hayate: "Someone't a little excited"
---
-It's just normal guns, Link- :V
-and decide to do double that because Abby? :V-
---
-thoughts?-
---
Byleth: "I could teach you, I suppose. The salmon's not going to be ready for lunchtime, so we could make something simple for that." :)

As they should. Seriously, tried some made by my aunt and it felt like munching on heaven.
-.......................Why would they? She may be eldritch, but she's not a walking black hole- :V
---
Rin: Don't let anything bother you, Rin Tohsaka... Don't let it......
---
Arcueid: "Oh, oh, like what?"

Need it now

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Waking up while the others get breakfast-
___

-A victory Chaldea is sure to achieve-

-They'll help after they're done with the sauna though- :V
-yawming cutely?-
---
-which will take longer because it feels too nice to relax :v-

-.......................Why would they? She may be eldritch, but she's not a walking black hole- :V
---
Rin: Don't let anything bother you, Rin Tohsaka... Don't let it......
---
Arcueid: "Oh, oh, like what?"

Need it now
-because she has the very relatable mindset of "well, I'm not eating as much as her so I'm good"? :V-
---
-5 minutes later, Weiss and Rin were kicked out of the beach because the latter tried to murder some observers? :V-
---
Byleth: "Burgers?"

You're too poor for good salmon and/or maple syrup, so it might not be that great :^)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I need this

Thanks, man.

Chen Gong: That might be good for us, though.
---
Cú: "....Yeah, I can see why" :p

Scáthach:
View attachment 323384

Medb:
View attachment 323385
---
EMIYA: "I am honored to hear that, little miss"
---
Chachazero: "Who again?"
Huh, anniversary special?

And no worries.

(It might? How will Mr. Sigurd's quietness help us?)
___

-Rockruff is confused by this exchange and their reactions...-
___

(Thank you!) -Precious smile-
___

Claptrap: "I think she's a magic android..."

-yawming cutely?-
---
-which will take longer because it feels too nice to relax :v-
-Definetly so- :p
___

-Plus it's difficult to have the motivation to stop relaxing when there's been so much conflict and war beforehand- :V

---
---
---
---
Penny: "Very well, but with that said, are you going yo have a third match to determine the winner?"
___

-And Peridot has her Limb Enhancers equipped, so was even more painful for Deadpool- :V

Peridot: "It's an entertaining show, what can I say?-
___

-Albeit Osaka has deadly aim with them- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
enny: "Very well, but with that said, are you going yo have a third match to determine the winner?"
___

-And Peridot has her Limb Enhancers equipped, so was even more painful for Deadpool- :V

___

Yang: "Heck yeah!" -picks Spawn-
---
-Wade actually lost consciousness from bleeding out-

-he'll heal back up over time though :V-
---
-Link can make good work with mundane objects too, to be fair :V-

-Definetly so- :p
___

-Plus it's difficult to have the motivation to stop relaxing when there's been so much conflict and war beforehand- :V
-HOW CUTE-
---
Ingrid: "...The sauna isn't the only relaxation facility you have, right?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-because she has the very relatable mindset of "well, I'm not eating as much as her so I'm good"? :V-
---
-5 minutes later, Weiss and Rin were kicked out of the beach because the latter tried to murder some observers? :V-
---
Byleth: "Burgers?"

You're too poor for good salmon and/or maple syrup, so it might not be that great :^)
-It's just a normal sized meal because both don't think it's a good idea to make a second glutton- :V
---
-Well, the guys right now be staring at Weiss while she's making sure Rin's fine-

Sakura: "Hey, is my sister okay?"

So it won't be just her :V
---
Arcueid: "Okay~!!" -it will end in a disaster-

Joke's on you, my family doesn't cares we're poor and wastes money all the time anyway :V
Huh, anniversary special?

And no worries.

(It might? How will Mr. Sigurd's quietness help us?)
___

-Rockruff is confused by this exchange and their reactions...-
___

(Thank you!) -Precious smile-
___

Claptrap: "I think she's a magic android..."
Yeah, Super Sentai has at times done 10 anniversary specials of certain seasons.

Chen Gong: Not that exactly, more like his moral dilemma could allow us to recruit him into our side.
---
-It's just that Cú can't deny his teach is pretty attractive- :p
---
-He pets her-
---
Chachazero: "Oh, like my sis?"
Penny: "Very well, but with that said, are you going yo have a third match to determine the winner?"
___

___

---

---
Mordred: "You can count on it!" -picks El Bromas the Joker-
---
Hayate: "...Is Wilson-san okay?"

Medea: "He'll likely be okay in little"
---
-I mean... Both are good points- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, Super Sentai has at times done 10 anniversary specials of certain seasons.

Chen Gong: Not that exactly, more like his moral dilemma could allow us to recruit him into our side.
---
-It's just that Cú can't deny his teach is pretty attractive- :p
---
-He pets her-
---
Chachazero: "Oh, like my sis?"
In hindsight, that actually makes a lot of sense since Super Sentai shows are so insanely popular.

It's only logical to give tbe fan favorites a return to the spotlight every now and then, and an anniversary is a perfect opportunity for it.

(Chen Gong, that's brilliant!)
___

-Rockruff is too young to fully understand tbis- :V
___

-She smiled contently in response-
___

Claptrap: "Exactly like her!"

-Therefore meaning she's probably like Penny here as well-

---

---
---

---
JIGGLYPUFF! (FINAL ROUND!)
___

Don't worry, he gets critically injured all the time.
___

-And in any case, priority is stopping rats and getting rid of the nearby Phazon-

-Okkie's doing a good job with crowd control, here-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's just a normal sized meal because both don't think it's a good idea to make a second glutton- :V
---
-Well, the guys right now be staring at Weiss while she's making sure Rin's fine-

Sakura: "Hey, is my sister okay?"

So it won't be just her :V
---
Arcueid: "Okay~!!" -it will end in a disaster-

Joke's on you, my family doesn't cares we're poor and wastes money all the time anyway :V
-she can probably copy-paste and/or resize a meal if she feels like it anyway because **** reality so even if she were, cooks only need to make one meal :V-

-Bunyan, Medea Lily and Deadpool make her a ton of pancakes just because they want to :V-
---
Weiss: "She's almost exploded due to being watch but otherwise, she's fine."

-Sakura points out the exact same reasoning Weiss did? (aka being on a beach with a swimsuit)-
---
-but Byleth would've planned ahead and made backup borgirs-

Then it'll absolutely be worth being bankrupt :V

-She nods-
___

Moon: "A hot springs was partially constructed some time ago. Medea had suggested it a while back."
Weiss: "I saved you some." :)
---
Ingrid: :b:

---

---
___

___

-And in any case, priority is stopping rats and getting rid of the nearby Phazon-

Yang: "As long as we put on a good fight and don't play lame, I don't care who wins." :p
---
-Hayate even more worried?-
---
Link: "How do these things work and how can I get one? They seem way more effective than a bow." :lol:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
In hindsight, that actually makes a lot of sense since Super Sentai shows are so insanely popular.

It's only logical to give tbe fan favorites a return to the spotlight every now and then, and an anniversary is a perfect opportunity for it.

(Chen Gong, that's brilliant!)
___

-Rockruff is too young to fully understand tbis- :V
___

-She smiled contently in response-
___

Claptrap: "Exactly like her!"

-Therefore meaning she's probably like Penny here as well-
Yep, especially right now since it's the franchise's 45th anniversary and they're doing plenty of stuff for it, such as the current season's Rangers looking like previous mecha as I showed before.

Or like a crossover movie with Kamen Rider that coincides with the latter's 50th anniversary where every previous Red Ranger and main Riders are present.

Chen Gong: I'm flattered, young Master.
---
-Ah, yeah that makes sense- :p

Scáthach: "Um, regardless..."

Cú: "Yeah?"
---
-Which made Rin internally squeal-
---
Chachazero: "My curiosity has peaked then, let's go see!"
-she can probably copy-paste and/or resize a meal if she feels like it anyway because **** reality so even if she were, cooks only need to make one meal :V-

-Bunyan, Medea Lily and Deadpool make her a ton of pancakes just because they want to :V-
---
Weiss: "She's almost exploded due to being watch but otherwise, she's fine."

-Sakura points out the exact same reasoning Weiss did? (aka being on a beach with a swimsuit)-
---
-but Byleth would've planned ahead and made backup borgirs-

Then it'll absolutely be worth being bankrupt :V
-She still won't be a glutton-

-It's Illya who will become one because Summer Illya exists but she's unaware of that-
---
Sakura: "But why did she do so? We're all wearing swimsuits here"

Rin: "There's a difference between looking and creeping..."
---
-Or maybe she just Divine Pulsed after seeing the disaster- :p

Amen brother
___

___

Yang: "As long as we put on a good fight and don't play lame, I don't care who wins." :p
---
---
Link: "How do these things work and how can I get one? They seem way more effective than a bow." :lol:
Mordred: "Neat" I'm totally destroying her though.
---
Hayate: "...That sounds even worse"

-Yeah, pretty much-
---
Osakabehime: "Eh? U-Uuuummm..."

Kiyohime: "Focus on the battle now!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yep, especially right now since it's the franchise's 45th anniversary and they're doing plenty of stuff for it, such as the current season's Rangers looking like previous mecha as I showed before.

Or like a crossover movie with Kamen Rider that coincides with the latter's 50th anniversary where every previous Red Ranger and main Riders are present.

Chen Gong: I'm flattered, young Master.
---
-Ah, yeah that makes sense- :p

Scáthach: "Um, regardless..."

Cú: "Yeah?"
---
-Which made Rin internally squeal-
---
Chachazero: "My curiosity has peaked then, let's go see!"
Kamen Rider is a pretty big deal, so it'd make sense that they'd cross over eventually (if they haven't in the past already).

You looking forward to it all?

(What about Sitonai? She seems kind, too, but they're both contracted to Lord Drakkon...)
___

(Miss Scathach was talking about a plan, right?)
___

-She's absolutely adorable-
___

-To Reinforce!-

Weiss: "I saved you some." :)
---
Ingrid: :b:
(Really?!) -Beaming smile-
___

-That sounds fabulous!-

---
---
Mordred: "Neat" I'm totally destroying her though.
---
Hayate: "...That sounds even worse"

-Yeah, pretty much-
---
Osakabehime: "Eh? U-Uuuummm..."

Kiyohime: "Focus on the battle now!"
-My characters watch the battle with anticipation!-
___

It's not as bad as it sounds. Wade has practically unrivaled regeneration powers, and he's come back from way worse. He'll be fine. :p
___

There's way too many of them! -Missiles being fired off-

Lapis: "You two have beaten armies before, right? Any suggestions?!" -Asking Link and Zelda because Warriors-

Top Bottom