• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sounds chaotic but easy to get into. :p

Ooh, she is very dangerous also!
___

"Patxi in particular was overjoyed."
Yeah, don't expect some super deep experience, just something fun to laugh at. :p

Gareth: "What would she do?!"
---
-Who jumped at the closest Rider!-
Penny: ...Perhaps I can take her to the roof!

"Extended punch attacks with hammer and crab claw!"
___

That battle scene was so hype!
___

HA! Just because I turned on the guy who turned on me first and tried to remove me on the afterlife doesn't mean I'm a hundred percent on your side!

There is NO WAY I am working with you fools any longer!
-Max Brass would take the next hit if Jennu can't dodge it-
---
Zelda: "YES!"
---
Viridi: :rolleyes:
Shamal: "Yes, you should do that..."

-Eleonora's Hedlok is hit, but it's then she calls on the Shadow Border-
---
-Raphtalia and the other three Heroes arrived, Motoyasu for once admitting Naofumi did a good job. They're here for the drops since the loot belongs to all Heroes, though it annoys him that they didn't do much... It is then L'Arc smirked saying "Heroes? Don't make me laugh" and attacked the other three to everyone's shock, Therese coming at his side to aid him. Obviously Naofumi asks what's wrong, L'Arc says "so you really are the Shield Hero. Sorry it has come to this" as he points his scythe towards him too-

-Naofumi asks him what is he doing, L'Arc says it's simple: to save his and Therese's world, the Four Cardinal Heroes need to die-

Reveal.png

---
Luvia: "Oh... Is that how you think?" -cracks knuckles-
-SHE NODS-
---
-yep-
---
Ingrid: "Indeed." :p
Arthur: "Great then" :p
---
Rita: Are you kidding me?!
---
Arcueid: "Okay, uuuuh... How about the fish-eyed teacher?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, don't expect some super deep experience, just something fun to laugh at. :p

---
Given it's a crossover fighting game, I'm again expecting something more fun and silly than deep. :p

She throws very powerful potions!
___

"Marie, of course!"

---

---
-Raphtalia and the other three Heroes arrived, Motoyasu for once admitting Naofumi did a good job. They're here for the drops since the loot belongs to all Heroes, though it annoys him that they didn't do much... It is then L'Arc smirked saying "Heroes? Don't make me laugh" and attacked the other three to everyone's shock, Therese coming at his side to aid him. Obviously Naofumi asks what's wrong, L'Arc says "so you really are the Shield Hero. Sorry it has come to this" as he points his scythe towards him too-

-Naofumi asks him what is he doing, L'Arc says it's simple: to save his and Therese's world, the Four Cardinal Heroes need to die-

View attachment 310385
---

---
---
-SHE NODS-
---
-yep-
---
Ingrid: "Indeed." :p

Nora: "Nah." :p

-Max Brass would take the next hit if Jennu can't dodge it-
---
Zelda: "YES!"
---
Viridi: :rolleyes:

There's why. Arcade versions are designed to be hard to get your quarters :p
"Penny nods, then takes the nearest path to the roof. Is Kiritsugu still there?"

I forgot she could call that!

"Whatever the Shadow Border does, Jenny won't be able to easily avoid it."

___

I KNEW something was up with them!
___

Threaten me all you want, my ex is far more dangerous than any of you will ever be!

Star: ...Someone go get Queen Medb.

O-On second thought, what would you like to know?

"Yep, he's still scared of her. :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
W-Well, he's actually a steward robot...with some combat programming, oddly enough.

The button mashing logic still adds up though,.I usually got as far as but never past Onslaught's 2nd phase.

Fun memories even though me and my friends also all relied on button mashing to defeat each other lol.
Nora: -shrugs- "As long as he does something, I guess."

Button mashing among friends is never not fun :p

---
---
-SHE HAPPY-
---
-nope :V-
---
Ingrid: "...Huh. Never thought of her."

-and I never realized how much Bleth and Arc have in common :V-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

Reveal.png
Reveal.png

---
"Penny nods, then takes the nearest path to the roof. Is Kiritsugu still there?"

___

___

Threaten me all you want, my ex is far more dangerous than any of you will ever be!

Max Brass: -GASP- Must protect friends!
---
Zelda: "Are they related to Glass?"
---
Viridi: "Glad to see we have reached an agreement." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Given it's a crossover fighting game, I'm again expecting something more fun and silly than deep. :p

She throws very powerful potions!
___

"Marie, of course!"
Well you'd be right about that, some interactions are gold. :p

Gareth: "So she is an evil conjurer!"
---
Marie: "Woah! Awwww~"
-SHE HAPPY-
---
-nope :V-
---
Ingrid: "...Huh. Never thought of her."

-and I never realized how much Bleth and Arc have in common :V-
-HOW HAPPY?-
---
Rita: Run, you pipsqueak!
---
Arcueid: "Right then~?"

-Nor did I, honestly- :V

___

___

---
---
-Kiritsugu is there-

-She tries to run over Jenny-
---
Osakabehime: "What if they're allied?!"

-Therse and L'Arc say it's nothing personnal, specially after what they went through, but they have to do this. Of course Naofumi doesn't understands, so Therese tell L'Arc he's at least owed an explanation, he agrees and says that long story short, his scythe is also a legendary weapon and he's its chosen hero from a world different from this one. A world also in calamity, and to save it, he has to kill the heroes of this world, Naofumi says that would leave this world defenseless, L'Arc says he knows, his expression and tone making it clear he doesn't enjoys this, but does it out of duty-

-Mirellia has no option but to declare them enemies of the state, and the fleet and the Three Heroes attack, all to no avail as L'Arc blocked the Heroes's shots and pushed them away, and as Therese conjured blazes on the ships, thought¿ she then pours rain on them to not harm the knights, but rendering the ships unable to attack-
---
Luvia: "Everything you know"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well you'd be right about that, some interactions are gold. :p

Gareth: "So she is an evil conjurer!"
---
Marie: "Woah! Awwww~"
I figured as much from the little bits and pieces of research I've done on the game. :p

I think that is correct! And armor does not protect against the magical effects of potions...
___

(You're alive... ) "Crying tears of absolute joy"

-so always? :V-
"Only sometimes, Gaster tolerates him more than most. :V"

-so always? :V-
---
---
-Kiritsugu is there-

---

-Therse and L'Arc say it's nothing personnal, specially after what they went through, but they have to do this. Of course Naofumi doesn't understands, so Therese tell L'Arc he's at least owed an explanation, he agrees and says that long story short, his scythe is also a legendary weapon and he's its chosen hero from a world different from this one. A world also in calamity, and to save it, he has to kill the heroes of this world, Naofumi says that would leave this world defenseless, L'Arc says he knows, his expression and tone making it clear he doesn't enjoys this, but does it out of duty-

-Mirellia has no option but to declare them enemies of the state, and the fleet and the Three Heroes attack, all to no avail as L'Arc blocked the Heroes's shots and pushed them away, and as Therese conjured blazes on the ships, thought¿ she then pours rain on them to not harm the knights, but rendering the ships unable to attack-
---
"Penny knows he won't recognize her, but she'll explain things as necessary just being glad that the roof has a strong defense."

"JENNY IS UNABLE TO FLY OUT OF THE WAY IN TIME"
___

Damn... If that's really true, neither side can honestly be blamed for fighting the other...
___

Okay, fine, I'll start by listing off all the other literal Servants Drakkon has had summoned.. Will that make you people happy?

Star: It's a good start.

Fantastic... "Saecasm"

"He then happened to see Blake"

You there! Cat lady! I know I haven't exactly been on the best terms with your teammates, those hunting people or whateve they're he called, but I suggest you go and find your half-lion friend! She's going to want to hear this...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-HOW HAPPY?-
---
Rita: Run, you pipsqueak!
---
Arcueid: "Right then~?"

-Nor did I, honestly- :V
-VERY-
---
-did Drakkon capture Lonk?"
---
Ingrid: "But does she have enough mana?"

"Only sometimes, Gaster tolerates him more than most. :V"
-LMAO-

Nora: "So always?" :V

-Kiritsugu is there-

---

---
"Penny knows he won't recognize her, but she'll explain things as necessary just being glad that the roof has a strong defense."

___

Damn... If that's really true, neither side can honestly be blamed for fighting the other...
___

Okay, fine, I'll start by listing off all the other literal Servants Drakkon has had summoned.. Will that make you people happy?

Fantastic... "Saecasm"

You there! Cat lady! I know I haven't exactly been on the best terms with your teammates, those hunting people or whateve they're he called, but I suggest you go and find your half-lion friend! She's going to want to hear this...
-MAX TRIES TO GRAB JENNY TO GET HER AWAY-
---
Zelda: "...You think Naofumi will have to do this at some point...? Kill heroes of another world?"
---
Blake: "Huh?" Ata? Where are you?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I figured as much from the little bits and pieces of research I've done on the game. :p

I think that is correct! And armor does not protect against the magical effects of potions...
___

(You're alive... ) "Crying tears of absolute joy"
It's a shame that Penny isn't in as she could have partaken in this scene:

Paris: "Then we might have to be distant..."
---
Marie: "Oui, oui~! I no longer feel weak~!"
-VERY-
---
-did Drakkon capture Lonk?"
---
Ingrid: "But does she have enough mana?"
Arthur: "What were you expecting?" :p
---
-Not... Yet-
---
Arcueid: "Would she not? I sense tons of energy from her"

___

___

Fantastic... "Saecasm"

---
Zelda: "...You think Naofumi will have to do this at some point...? Kill heroes of another world?"
---
Kiritsugu: -Pointed weapon at the new arrival-

-THE SHADOW BORDER BARELY MISSES HER-
---
Medea: "...It's not unlikely, it may happen"

Osakabehime: "So was Glass like them?"

-Raphtalia and Filo don't like this but will protect Naofumi at all costs. L'Arc slashed at Naofumi, who blocked, allowing Raphtalia and Filo the chance to strike... But L'Arc blocked them with ease, doing a skill that temporarily multiplied his scythe and sendin a whirlwind at them. L'Arc attempts to hit Naofumi again, but he blocked with the Soul Eater Shield, eating some of L'Arc's spiritual energy, but he's still fine. Mirellia prioritizes rescuing others now, hoping Naofumi can hold the two. Melty however, sneaks off, seeing some boats that arrived, she jumped in one that happened to have the greenette of Itsuki's party-

Rishia and Melty.png

-While the greenette is shocked at the princess getting here, Melty instantly orders her to bring her to Naofumi, the greenette ain't sure as she and the rest of her party just saved Itsuki, but Melty tackled and pinned her down and persisted it's necessary. The poor teenager gave a cry as she obeyed. Meanwhile the battle continued, despite Naofumi blocking L'Arc's next blow, he still received hefty damage to his surprise. Therese tried to attack him... But it seemed the jewel in her bracelet impeded her, she guesses it doesn't wants to attack him since she made it, so she changes it, a chance Naofumi used to heal his party-

-He got a hunch on what's going on, asking L'Arc if he had a defense reversal skill, L'Arc confirms it, the higher his target's defense, the more damage they get, the perfect counter againt him. He says his policy is to fight fair, so he admits it even if Naofumi just guessed, though he doesn't gets it as they're trying to kill each other right now... Then Naofumi arrived and called their attention, they ask how she got her, she says she hitched a ride, as the camera pans to the tired greenette-

Tired Rishia.png

Hayate: -Chuckled- "Sorry, her misfortunes are funny" :p
---
Luvia: "How many he has in his side?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's a shame that Penny isn't in as she could have partaken in this scene:

Paris: "Then we might have to be distant..."
---
Marie: "Oui, oui~! I no longer feel weak~!"
That was glorious, and I don't even know these characters. :laugh:

I agree regardless, it seems like Penny could've been a really good foil to the other three robots, there. Having her play off them would've really added something to the humor of the scene.

We are safe in our new fort!
___

(You don't know how happy I am to hear that...)

(...Wair, does this mean... Do you think the rest of the Riders are feeling okay, too...?)

---
---

---

-Raphtalia and Filo dont' like this but will protect Naofumi at all costs. L'Arc slashed at Naofumi, who blocked, allowing Raphtalia and Filo the chance to strike... But L'Arc blocked them with ease, doing a skill that temporarily multiplied his scythe and sendin a whirlwind at them. L'Arc attempts to hit Naofumi again, but he blocked with the Soul Eater Shield, eating some of L'Arc's spiritual energy, but he's still fine. Mirellia prioritizes rescuing others now, hoping Naofumi can hold the two. Melty however, sneaks off, seeing some boats that arrived, she jumped in one that happened to have the greenette of Itsuki's party-

View attachment 310428

-While the greenette is shocked at the princess getting here, Melty instantly rders her to bring her to Naofumi, the greenette ain't sure as she and the rest of her party just saved Itsuki, but Melty tackled and pinned her down and persisted it's necessary. The poor teenager gave a cry as she obeyed. Meanwhile the battle continued, despite Naofumi blocking L'Arc's next blow, he still received hefty damage to his surprise. Therese tried to attack him... But it seemed the jewel in her bracelet impeded her, she guesses it doesn't wants to attack him since she made it, so she changes it, a chance Naofumi used to heal his party-

-He got a hunch on what's going on, asking L'Arc if he had a defense reversal skill, L'Arc confirms it, the higher his target's defense, the more damage they get, the perfect counter againt him. He says his policy is to fight fair, so he admits it even if Naofumi just guessed, though he doesn't gets it as they're trying to kill each other right now... Then Naofumi arrived and called their attention, they ask how she got her, she says she hitched a ride, as the camera pans to the tired greenette-

View attachment 310432

---
Penny: Wait! Please, lower your weapon, I am not an enemy!

...Close call. Thanks, Brass...
___

Nah, I agree with that, Hayate. :laugh:

This is the only comedy they've fitting into an otherwise intense scene...
___

Not counting Kama, nine in total. Otherwise It'd be a perfect ten!

"Ata didn't respond to Blake?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Y-You would have to ask him instead of me... (I hope he's alright...)
Nora: "Fair, I suppose."

Arthur: "What were you expecting?" :p
---
-Not... Yet-
---
Arcueid: "Would she not? I sense tons of energy from her"
Ruby: "Anything is possible with you." :p
---
-he'll wait until he is lol-
---
-Byleth walking by-

-she smelled tea :V-

---

-Raphtalia and Filo dont' like this but will protect Naofumi at all costs. L'Arc slashed at Naofumi, who blocked, allowing Raphtalia and Filo the chance to strike... But L'Arc blocked them with ease, doing a skill that temporarily multiplied his scythe and sendin a whirlwind at them. L'Arc attempts to hit Naofumi again, but he blocked with the Soul Eater Shield, eating some of L'Arc's spiritual energy, but he's still fine. Mirellia prioritizes rescuing others now, hoping Naofumi can hold the two. Melty however, sneaks off, seeing some boats that arrived, she jumped in one that happened to have the greenette of Itsuki's party-

Rishia and Melty.png
Rishia and Melty.png

-While the greenette is shocked at the princess getting here, Melty instantly rders her to bring her to Naofumi, the greenette ain't sure as she and the rest of her party just saved Itsuki, but Melty tackled and pinned her down and persisted it's necessary. The poor teenager gave a cry as she obeyed. Meanwhile the battle continued, despite Naofumi blocking L'Arc's next blow, he still received hefty damage to his surprise. Therese tried to attack him... But it seemed the jewel in her bracelet impeded her, she guesses it doesn't wants to attack him since she made it, so she changes it, a chance Naofumi used to heal his party-

Tired Rishia.png
Tired Rishia.png

---

___

___

-will he believe it-

-Max Brass simply chuckled, happy to be a hero-
---
Zelda: "I wonder if Mirellia knows her daughter snuck off."
---
Viridi: "Do you know which are those other nine?"

-what KoP asked-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That was glorious, and I don't even know these characters. :laugh:

I agree regardless, it seems like Penny could've been a really good foil to the other three robots, there. Having her play off them would've really added something to the humor of the scene.

We are safe in our new fort!
___

(You don't know how happy I am to hear that...)

(...Wair, does this mean... Do you think the rest of the Riders are feeling okay, too...?)
All I really know is that the yandere one from BlazBlue was an inspiration for her.

Monty Oum was a fan of that series, so while Penny is inspired by Pinocchio, her fighting style comes from her.

-A Creeper snuck through a blind spot- :V
---
Marie: "We should look if they are, don't you agree~?"
Ruby: "Anything is possible with you." :p
---
-he'll wait until he is lol-
---
-Byleth walking by-

-she smelled tea :V-
Arthur: "Thank you for the compliments" :p
---
-That's fair enough-
---
-So will she take a look?-

___

___

-will he believe it-

---
---

-what KoP asked-
Kiritsugu: "How do I know?"
---
-Melty demands that they must defeat these guys and close the wave. Naofumi smiled and chuckled, he told L'Arc that well, he has means to dodge hs attacks too, such as the Air Strike Sheld, to which Raphtalia asks why he tells him, L'Arc understands and both get ready to battle again. Naofumi bocks a strike from L'Arc again, but had the Chimaira Shield on, making snakes come from it and bite him. Therese sets a blazing attack, but Melty blocks it with water magic. Filo tried to kick L'Arc who blocked, and Raphtalia also tried to attack him. But the latter was an illusion that distracted him, allowing Naofumi to use Air Strike Shield-

-He then turned said Air Strike Shield into the Cerberus Shield, sending dog heads to bite him. Filo and Melty use a combo skill to cast a typhoon that he barely dodged, but allowed Raphtalia to make a cut on his shoulder, and when he did a back jump to dodge a second attack, Naofumi casted Air Strike Shield behind L'Arc and he crashed on it. As Raphtalia was to strike again, Therese sent a blaze that Naofumi blocked. Even when he admits it did hurt, L'Arc stands, complimenting Naofumi on his use of the Shield and Therese acknowledges he's good at making traps and mind games-

Osakabehime: "You bet he is!"

Hayate: "He's done so many tricks, it's amazing how good he's gotten!"

-Naofumi thinks they eren't kidding, they really are Heroes, their strength, conviction, determination... All to save their world, thinking they're better than the heroes here-
---
-Luvia had the same question as Viridi-

Atalanta: Blake?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
All I really know is that the yandere one from BlazBlue was an inspiration for her.

Monty Oum was a fan of that series, so while Penny is inspired by Pinocchio, her fighting style comes from her.

-A Creeper snuck through a blind spot- :V
---
Marie: "We should look if they are, don't you agree~?"
That makes me more curious about BlazBluz, but it also makes this even more of a missed opportunity.

"And every player except for one of them was blown up. :V"
___

"Patxi just nods while wagging his tail, a very hopeful look on his face."

-will he believe it-

---
---

-what KoP asked-
---
-Melty demands that they must defeat these guys and close the wave. Naofumi smiled and chuckled, he told L'Arc that well, he has means to dodge hs attacks too, such as the Air Strike Sheld, to which Raphtalia asks why he tells him, L'Arc understands and both get ready to battle again. Naofumi bocks a strike from L'Arc again, but had the Chimaira Shield on, making snakes come from it and bite him. Therese sets a blazing attack, but Melty blocks it with water magic. Filo tried to kick L'Arc who blocked, and Raphtalia also tried to attack him. But the latter was an illusion that distracted him, allowing Naofumi to use Air Strike Shield-

-He then turned said Air Strike Shield into the Cerberus Shield, sending dog heads to bite him. Filo and Melty use a combo skill to cast a typhoon that he barely dodged, but allowed Raphtalia to make a cut on his shoulder, and when he did a back jump to dodge a second attack, Naofumi casted Air Strike Shield behind L'Arc and he crashed on it. As Raphtalia was to strike again, Therese sent a blaze that Naofumi blocked. Even when he admits it did hurt, L'Arc stands, complimenting Naofumi on his use of the Shield and Therese acknowledges he's good at making traps and mind games-

-Naofumi thinks they eren't kidding, they really are Heroes, their strength, conviction, determination... All to save their world, thinking they're better than the heroes here-
---

Penny: I am from Remnant, I am a friend of Chaldea's Huntsmen! If only Lady da Vinci was awake, she could explain why I am here... But she was just freed from an enemy scientist's control, she needs a safe place to recover. This is the last sector of the building I could safely reach, so now she is here...

Think a team attack ought to take that bad guy of a helmet down, big guy?
___

As much as I want Naofumi and his party to win, any outcome still doesn't seem right, besides that they're just defending themselves... The couple are still trying to protect their own world, after all...

But is there really any way their world can be saved without the four Cardinal Heroes dying...? They clearly don't know any other means of saving it, going by L'Arc's own words...
___

"Has a pad of paper and pen out"

There's Sigurd and Sitnoai, you know them. Then there's this assassin from France or somewhere. Supposedly played a part in killing a queen, maybe just overthrowing her. Too bad she wasn't around for my ex's reign!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That makes me more curious about BlazBluz, but it also makes this even more of a missed opportunity.

"And every player except for one of them was blown up. :V"
___

"Patxi just nods while wagging his tail, a very hopeful look on his face."
Same, though from what I know of the plot, it would make the Kingdom Hearts timeline blush.

Roberts: "...Oops"
---
-As she petted him, happy to be alive-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Yep, that sounds complicated alright lol.

...Owie... But that's okay, we will just respawn!
___

"Current thoughts?"
A fun thing I just found out is that all robot girls have alts based on Penny.
2021040810513900-47F935E3BA5765C1F67C66B97BD1C1E1.jpg

2021040810514800-47F935E3BA5765C1F67C66B97BD1C1E1.jpg

2021040810515600-47F935E3BA5765C1F67C66B97BD1C1E1.jpg

2021040810515700-47F935E3BA5765C1F67C66B97BD1C1E1.jpg

2021040810520600-47F935E3BA5765C1F67C66B97BD1C1E1.jpg

Charlotte: "What's the consequences?"
---
Marie: On other circumstances I'd have allowed my life to be taken, but I can't let him alone...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A fun thing I just found out is that all robot girls have alts based on Penny.

Charlotte: "What's the consequences?"
---
Marie: On other circumstances I'd have allowed my life to be taken, but I can't let him alone...
Well, then at least some nice references ensured that she made it into the game in spirit. :p Reminds me of how some alts throughout the SSB games.

We lost all our levels..

"They also dropped their inventory items, but those can simply be found where they died and picked back up."
___

"He's nuzzling her right now."

"She can't leave this little guy without his family..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She's still.a bit worried about Gaster, not knowing if he's okay after Toffee's death."

Th-That aside, I hope you haven't had to seriously readjust to being a human again...
Nora: "It's like riding a bicycle, you never forget." :p

Arthur: "Thank you for the compliments" :p
---
-That's fair enough-
---
-So will she take a look?-
-nervous Rudes-
---
-then?-
---
-yes-

---

---

Penny: I am from Remnant, I am a friend of Chaldea's Huntsmen! If only Lady da Vinci was awake, she could explain why I am here... But she was just freed from an enemy scientist's control, she needs a safe place to recover. This is the last sector of the building I could safely reach, so now she is here...

___

As much as I want Naofumi and his party to win, any outcome still doesn't seem right, besides that they're just defending themselves... The couple are still trying to protect their own world, after all...

But is there really any way their world can be saved without the four Cardinal Heroes dying...? They clearly don't know any other means of saving it, going by L'Arc's own words...
___

There's Sigurd and Sitnoai, you know them. Then there's this assassin from France or somewhere. Supposedly played a part in killing a queen, maybe just overthrowing her. Too bad she wasn't around for my ex's reign!
Max Brass: -would normally oppose to fighting a kid, but Eleonora showed she could put up a fight so...- "OH YEAH!"
---
Zelda: 🤔
---
Viridi: "Great, more killers..."

Blake: Could you come where I am?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, then at least some nice references ensured that she made it into the game in spirit. :p Reminds me of how some alts throughout the SSB games.

We lost all our levels..

"They also dropped their inventory items, but those can simply be found where they died and picked back up."
___

"He's nuzzling her right now."

"She can't leave this little guy without his family..."
Pretty much everyone has costumes referencing the 4 franchises included in the base game plus another that is just pop culture in general.

I like those two in particular. :p
EyeOstCUcAM_rnk.jpg

EyeOstWVcAADy8k.jpg

-Roberts who survivd tried to pick them up for them-
---
-Nope, and she's not planning to, not after all of this...-
-nervous Rudes-
---
-then?-
---
-yes-
-For what reason?-
---
-Weeeell...-
---
-She'd see Ingrid and Arcueid discussing-

___

___

Max Brass: -would normally oppose to fighting a kid, but Eleonora showed she could put up a fight so...- "OH YEAH!"
---
---

Kiritsugu: "How can you prove it?"

-While in the Shadow Border, she tries to run over them-
---
Medea: "And if there's no solutions, things might be even harsher in a moral standpoint from now on..."

-L'Arc admits that he was bored fighting monsters in Cal Mira, but he's having more fun against an opponent that strategizes... Then however, Zelda's previous theory was proven right, as none other than Glass herself reappears falling from the sky, and gets on top of the monster corpse they were fightng on sayng they should stop playing around. L'Arc even says "hello there Glassy, what you doing here?" and she replies "I was tired of waiting-

Glass and L'Arc.png

Osakabehime: "YOU WERE RIGHT!"

-After greeting Naofumi, she proceeds to attack him, and he blocked all her attacks. She is impressed, saying he's become stronger, blocking attacks that previously he had struggled against, and he hasn't even used his trump card, referring to the Shield of Wrath and L'Arc was surprised that he has something under his sleeve. The episode ends in the cliffhanger of the rematch against Glass-

-And the next episode's name of course is shown too: 'The Rising of the Shield Hero'-
---
Luvia: "And the rest?"

Atalanta: I shall in a minute...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty much everyone has costumes referencing the 4 franchises included in the base game plus another that is just pop culture in general.

---
That only makes sense, again given that it's a crossover.

Weiss' almost resembles Rin with thet hair color. :p

"Depends on how many items they had."
___

"She survived the fritz... Everything their enemies have thrown their way..."

Heh. It's good to have you back, Nora. :)

-nervous Rudes-
---
-then?-
---
-yes-

---
---

---

-For what reason?-
---
-Weeeell...-
---
-She'd see Ingrid and Arcueid discussing-

---
Medea: "And if there's no solutions, things might be even harsher in a moral standpoint from now on..."

-L'Arc admits that he was bored fighting monsters in Cal Mira, but he's having more fun against an opponent that strategizes... Then however, Zelda's previous theory was proven right, as none other than Glass herself reappears falling from the sky, and gets on top of the monster corpse they were fightng on sayng they should stop playing around. L'Arc even says "hello there Glassy, what you doing here?" and she replies "I was tired of waiting-

View attachment 310558

-After greeting Naofumi, she proceeds to attack him, and he blocked all her attacks. She is impressed, saying he's become stronger, blocking attacks that previously he had struggled against, and he hasn't even used his trump card, referring to the Shield of Wrath and L'Arc was surprised that he has something under his sleeve. The episode ends in the cliffhanger of the rematch against Glass-

-And the next episode's name of course is shown too: 'The Rising of the Shield Hero'-
---

"And besides, their real target is the Hedlok, not Ela herself who's being forced to attack them."

...First, we gotta do something about the Shadow Border. "Tries to hover out of the way"

Penny: I-LOOK OUT! "A Queen Lancer was flying towards Kiritsugu"
___

Damn, nice call, Zelda!

I-Is she the reason their world is in danger, too...?

Peridot: And what about that title? Are we entering the season finale?!

___

There's a royal advisor and military strategist from an ancient dynasty contracted to that bratty monster prince, a pirate from who knows how long ago, and a probably very crazy woman from another era that's who knows how long ago... Also a "Knight of the Round Table" or something...

"Ata would arrive before the Snatcher finished listing off Drakkon's Servants."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she just is around her big bro :V-
---
-yee?-
---
-both women noticing the Ashen Demon-
-Ah, that makes sense to me- :p
---
-He gets to Wolfy Lonk-
---
Arcueid: "Oh, hi there~!" -waves-
That only makes sense, again given that it's a crossover.

Weiss' almost resembles Rin with thet hair color. :p

"Depends on how many items they had."
___

"She survived the fritz... Everything their enemies have thrown their way..."
Now that you mention it...

-So he couldn't pick all of them- :p
---
-And she feels relief...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Now that you mention it...

-So he couldn't pick all of them- :p
---
-And she feels relief...-
There's potential for a joke about that, here. :p

"So the other players rush back to collect what they had before the rest of the items despawn!"

___

"And the other Riders likely feel that same relief."

"Heck, the same can probably be said about every conscious Servant right now..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

Glass and L'Arc.png'Arc.png
Glass and L'Arc.png'Arc.png

---

"And besides, their real target is the Hedlok, not Ela herself who's being forced to attack them."

...First, we gotta do something about the Shadow Border. "Tries to hover out of the way"

___

Damn, nice call, Zelda!

___

There's a royal advisor and military strategist from an ancient dynasty contracted to that bratty monster prince, a pirate from who knows how long ago, and a probably very crazy woman from another era that's who knows how long ago... Also a "Knight of the Round Table" or something...

-Max Brass giving it an explosive punch-
---
Zelda: "What if Glass is simply like L'Arc? Just another Hero?"
---
-while Blake waits for why Snatcher would want Ata to hear-

Heh. It's good to have you back, Nora. :)
Nora: "It's good to be here too." :p

-Ah, that makes sense to me- :p
---
-He gets to Wolfy Lonk-
---
Arcueid: "Oh, hi there~!" -waves-
-yep :V-
---
Wolf: "What do you want?"
---
Byleth: "Is that tea you're having?"

Ingrid: "I guess we could serve you some." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
There's potential for a joke about that, here. :p

"So the other players rush back to collect what they had before the rest of the items despawn!"

___

"And the other Riders likely feel that same relief."

"Heck, the same can probably be said about every conscious Servant right now..."
Hmmmm, mayhaps? :p

-Good, and do it quick!-
---
-And those in the Arthra ship began to feel better as well-
-yep :V-
---
Wolf: "What do you want?"
---
Byleth: "Is that tea you're having?"

Ingrid: "I guess we could serve you some." :)
-He even headpatted her-
---
-Drakkon: "I wanted to see our prisoner"
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, don't be shy~"

___

Damn, nice call, Zelda!

___

---
---
-He shot right at the wasp-like Grimm.

-Eleonora launching missiles from her backpack-
---
Hayate: "I'm willing to bet she is a Hero too as well!"

Medea: "Well, we're going to get to episode 25, so yes..."
---
Luvia: "A Knight of the Round Table?!"

-And then she would arrive-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hmmmm, mayhaps? :p

-Good, and do it quick!-
---
-And those in the Arthra ship began to feel better as well-
Should be done at some point? :p

That was close... Everyone got their stuff back, right?
___

"All of their energy coming back..."

---
---

---

---

"Jenny will try to counter those with missiles of her own. Does Max Brass' explosive punch work?"

"The Grimm, of course, survived a few shots, but it also had an entire swarm following it."

"But Penny gently set da Vinci down behind herself, and called out Floating Array to take out several of the lesser Lancers with flying stabs."
___

Crap, what kind of conflict is happening?! And right at the end of the season, too?!
___

Bah, I wouldn't worry about her, she rarely even acts her age. I think her name was "Gareth", or something like that.

"He then saw Atalanta arrive"

Ah, just the person I wanted to see! You'll want to hear this!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
W-Well, I saw a few of them go after Toffee himself... But they came back a little while ago!
Nora: :awesome:

-He even headpatted her-
---
-Drakkon: "I wanted to see our prisoner"
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, don't be shy~"
-AWWWWWWWW-
---
Wolf: "I didn't miss you."
---
-Byleth smiles and joined the table... once Ingrid made a third chair appear-

---

---

"Jenny will try to counter those with missiles of her own. Does Max Brass' explosive punch work?"

"The Grimm, of course, survived a few shots, but it also had an entire swarm following it."

"But Penny gently set da Vinci down behind herself, and called out Floating Array to take out several of the lesser Lancers with flying stabs."
___

Crap, what kind of conflict is happening?! And right at the end of the season, too?!
___

Bah, I wouldn't worry about her, she rarely even acts her age. I think her name was "Gareth", or something like that.

-Palutena tried blasting the Shadow Border as well-
---
Deadpool: "A conflict between worlds..."
---
-Ruby and Yang would confirm that Arthur and Mordred also don't act their age :V-

Blake: "Spit it out."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Should be done at some point? :p

That was close... Everyone got their stuff back, right?
___

"All of their energy coming back..."
Maybe? :p

Paris: "Not me..."
---
-Good for Rockruff, it means Cú shall survive-
-AWWWWWWWW-
---
Wolf: "I didn't miss you."
---
-Byleth smiles and joined the table... once Ingrid made a third chair appear-
Arthur: How cute.
---
Drakkon: "And the feeling would be mutual"
---
-And was served some tea-

___

___

---
---
-Ruby and Yang would confirm that Arthur and Mordred also don't act their age :V-

Kiritsugu: "...Alright, maybe you're not an enemy"

-The Shadow Border was struck-
---
Osakabehime: "They're clearly building up conflict for season once it drops in October"
---
Luvia: "The younger sibling to Sir Gawain?!"

Atalanta: "Hm?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Maybe? :p

Paris: "Not me..."
---
-Good for Rockruff, it means Cú shall survive-
It's just what I thought of when I saw the alt :p

Oh no! What items did you lose, Paris...? Maybe we can just find and craft replacements for them!
___

"He wants to see Cú so badly right now..."

---
---

Kiritsugu: "...Alright, maybe you're not an enemy"

-The Shadow Border was struck-
---
Osakabehime: "They're clearly building up conflict for season once it drops in October"
---
Luvia: "The younger sibling to Sir Gawain?!"

Atalanta: "Hm?"
Can the Shadow Border even be damaged by anything we have?!

Penny: We can explain why I am here later, right now, we have Grimm to dispose of!

"The Queen Lancer still remains."
___

In the meantime, let's see how this season ends! I'm hyped!

Me too! But also terrified!
___

Sounds about right! Those archived computer entries of yours came in real handy for lizard man and everyone he hired for help!

And as for you, it's about this kid named Paris. Is that famous Earth city named after him, or is he named after the city? I'm not even from Earth, so I haven't a clue!

Anyway, the deal is he got summoned as a kid for some reason, so apparently some divine guidance got summoned with him. The guy looks pretty sheepish at first glance, but he's got quite a short temper! In other words...

...I'll tell your uncle you ssid hello.

Last edited:
Top Bottom