• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-da Vinci's Hedlok breaks-
---
-Therese is so happy even L'Arc thinks she's exaggerating a little bit, which is further proven by her outright giving Naofumi all the money she had and urges L'Arc to do the same to his and Naofumi's confusion. Either way they go to grind levels now, L'Arc says Naofumi's party isn't bad, saying he's Lv. 56 and Therese is Lv. 53, Naofumi thinks that well, they're not everyday adventurers. Once on an island, they explore and see penguin monsters, L'Arc attacks with his scythe while Naofumi protects, albeit L'Arc thinks he's insistent on using the Shield to keep with the hero act-

-As for Therese, it's revealed she's a mage who uses enchantments from jewels to conjure powerful spells, casting a large blaze on a foe and impressing Raphtalia. Conjuring spells has the strange side effect of turning Therese's hair red when she's at it, but she seems to be fine, so they don't question it. Once they hit Lv. 70 they decide to go to the leader of all the penguin monsters, with Naofumi and his party to distract its subjects while L'Arc and Therese deal with it, as the latter casts a blaze once again-
---
Luvia: "How did you get all this information?"
-Just goddess things, but doesn't matter, what matters is they take action on it!-
"And Penny immediately flew over to rescue da Vinci and carry her out of danger."
___

Peridot: They're doing a good job leveling so far!
___

"Would it detail how Phazon was vented into a core to more or less destroy itself?"
-one down, one to go-

Max Brass: -having reservations about it because he doesn't want to hurt a kid-
---
Deadpool: "...She's Rin."
---
Viridi: "That's top secret stuff, girl. If everyone knew how I did my work to protect the planet, I would no longer have a purpose."

-...maybe? I don't Metroid Prime much, so this went over my head-

Claptrap: Finally! Let me know if I'm about to bump into anything!

Welp, that brings it back down to it only being a timing problem. RWBY was extremely careful and thorough with their first wish.

I guess it doesn't change that her replica should've still been a robot this time around, though?
Nora: "Oh wait! Here's a Nevermore about to take you! Oh noooooo!" -picks him up-

Robots don't have souls, so no, the humanness makes sense :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Oh wait! Here's a Nevermore about to take you! Oh noooooo!" -picks him up-

Claptrap: ACK! "Back in panic mode"

Should I just retcon her still being a robot here, then? :V

In all seriousness, what's your suggestion at this point?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: "And you try my plate too." :p
---
-yee?-
---
Ingrid: "You'd want the contract because you're feeling too lazy to do anything but what's the most convenient thing." :p
Arthur: "Which is fair" :p
---
-Yeah, she did-
---
Arcueid: "How could you tell?" -surprised Pikachu face-
He's an absolute badass, both physically and especially intellectually. :p

Mission accomplished!
___

"Not the ones that were specifically attacking him, but more can be seen approaching the base every few minutes, and the waves aren't few in number."
You'll love him even more in the following seasons. :p

-Collective sigh of relief-
---
Kiritsugu: We really need to get somewhere else soon...
"And Penny immediately flew over to rescue da Vinci and carry her out of danger."
___

Peridot: They're doing a good job leveling so far!
___

"Would it detail how Phazon was vented into a core to more or less destroy itself?"
-one down, one to go-

---
---
Viridi: "That's top secret stuff, girl. If everyone knew how I did my work to protect the planet, I would no longer have a purpose."

-Even if the kid is also attacking with mechanical arms-

-It's similar to Mechanica in a way, but right now this isn't a fight for sport-
---
Medea: "No, she would be calling them 'b-baka' if she was"

-Therese sent the blaze to the monsters Naofumi was fighting while he was in it. While worried at first, he then sees this is an attack that only affects monsters even if he's in the middle of it, so he's safe. After they beat the boss they look at their loot, and the party expresses surprise that sort of spell existed before they have the loot divided between them and the adventurers. Once back in town they thank them for everything, and Naofumi invited them to level up tomorrow again. He was met with awkward silence for a second before they politely rejected but still hoped to do so some day-

Osakabehime: "...They hide something"

-Raphtalia is surprised but glad heinvited them at seeing him being more social, and Naofumi internally thinks maybe he could invite them to stay in his party after this. Naofumi thinks they should take a break next day and enjoy the beach, which excites Filo-
---
-It probably did, so why not?-

Luvia: "A core planetmade of it?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
I look forward to it. :p

Hearing Mako's voice again is also great.

Now let's get inside! Where there are no creatures of the night!

___

"Back to Basel..."

-one down, one to go-

---
---

---
-Yeah, she did-
---

---

-It's similar to Mechanica in a way, but right now this isn't a fight for sport-
---

-Therese sent the blaze to the monsters Naofumi was fighting while he was in it. While worried at first, he then sees this is an attack that only affects monsters even if he's in the middle of it, so he's safe. After they beat the boss they look at their loot, and the party expresses surprise that sort of spell existed before they have the loot divided between them and the adventurers. Once back in town they thank them for everything, and Naofumi invited them to level up tomorrow again. He was met with awkward silence for a second before they politely rejected but still hoped to do so some day-

-Raphtalia is surprised but glad heinvited them at seeing him being more social, and Naofumi internally thinks maybe he could invite them to stay in his party after this. Naofumi thinks they should take a break next day and enjoy the beach, which excites Filo-
---

I'll take care of her!

"Will fight even more cautiously here than she did with da Vinci."

"All the while, Penny flew da Vinci out of there."
___

Yeah, she's not a tsundere, Wade!

I bet Rin would admire her fighting-style, though!

Peridot: What are they hiding?
___

"I honestly don't either, most of my knowledge on them comes straight from Wikitroid."

Ford: So the substance was ultimately used to destroy itself...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: ACK! "Back in panic mode"

Should I just retcon her still being a robot here, then? :V

In all seriousness, what's your suggestion at this point?
Nora: -internally chuckling-

I think robot would lead to more unique things. But I like the idea of Floating Array being made from Maiden powers rather than a backpack too.

---
-Yeah, she did-
---
-she knows him too well-
---
-then?-
---
Ingrid: "Call it a hunch." 😜

---

---

I'll take care of her!

___

___

"I honestly don't either, most of my knowledge on them comes straight from Wikitroid."

Max Brass: "I'll keep an eye on Coyle."
---
Deadpool: "I meant the way she fights, dummies!"

Zelda: "...I do see the resemblance. They both use gems."
---
-reads a little bit-

Viridi: "Indeed, Luvia, an entire planet of the stuff, and it would be the source of all Phazon. Apparently, a bounty hunter already dealt with it but... we know that's not the case... Either that or the one we've been dealing with comes from an alternate timeline."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I think robot would lead to more unique things. But I like the idea of Floating Array being made from Maiden powers rather than a backpack too.
"He'll be less trouble this way. :p"

"Now the remaining scientists would most likely either be at the security centre, or the infirmary again..."

Yeah, same. The main issue is that I've already established that she's still a robot, here. Needing repairs and the others recognizing her as an android and all. So what would they have asked of Ambrosius?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"He'll be less trouble this way. :p"

"Now the remaining scientists would most likely either be at the security centre, or the infirmary again..."

Yeah, same. The main issue is that I've already established that she's still a robot, here. Needing repairs and the others recognizing her as an android and all. So what would they have asked of Ambrosius?
-she checks all of these-

I really don't wanna deal with the headache of figuring out all the loopholes and how to overcome them, so how about we just don't care? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she checks all of these-

I really don't wanna deal with the headache of figuring out all the loopholes and how to overcome them, so how about we just don't care? :p
"Alphys still seems to be around, and she's pacing the infirmary entrance nervously."

It was getting to the point where I felt like we were overthinking this lol, so that's fine by me. :p

At least Penny surviving means there wasn't someone who has secretly been the Winter Maiden this whole time. :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I look forward to it. :p

Hearing Mako's voice again is also great.

Now let's get inside! Where there are no creatures of the night!

___

"Back to Basel..."
There's an episode made in tribute to him, even.

-They do, still armed-
---
-Can't now, base is taken-
-she knows him too well-
---
-then?-
---
-Indeed, he kinda sees her like a sister-
---
-Well...-
---
Arcueid: "Now who as a Master..."
I'll take care of her!

___

___

---

---
-reads a little bit-

Viridi: "Indeed, Luvia, an entire planet of the stuff, and it would be the source of all Phazon. Apparently, a bounty hunter already dealt with it but... we know that's not the case... Either that or the one we've been dealing with comes from an alternate timeline."
-da Vinci was unconscious-
---
Medea: "Oh, then yes, that is clear"

-This scene happens-

---
Luvia: "Or somehow resurrection..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-They do, still armed-
---
Now I'm really looking forward to that. But I'll see how it goes, I got plenty more episodes to watch from here. :p

"They are safely inside the base. And they still see plenty of monsters outside."
___

"So for now they're stuck in a world where monsters are constantly tracking all of the negative emotions in the base..."

Nora: "Sup?" :p
"She jumps from this"

AH! Wait, Nora?! You're back to normal!

Claptrap: Obviously!

-she knows him too well-
---
-then?-
---

---

---
-reads a little bit-

-They do, still armed-
---

---
-Well...-
---

---

-This scene happens-

---
Good idea!

"Penny would try to bring her to the TSAB's ship."
___

Again, Rin would respect her style!

Raphtalia still really wants Naofumi's attention... "Can relate given her past crushes, before getting together with Undyne."
___

Stanford: The question is, could we dispose of this Phazon in a similar manner?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Well...-
---
-a mutual feeling-
---
-yes?-
---
Ingrid: "Definitely someone with an incredible amount of mana."

"She jumps from this"

AH! Wait, Nora?! You're back to normal!

Claptrap: Obviously!
Nora: "I'm back to being Nora!" :p

---

-This scene happens-

---
Good idea!

___

Raphtalia still really wants Naofumi's attention... "Can relate given her past crushes, before getting together with Undyne."
___

-Penny is good-

-anyway, one of them left-
---
Deadpool: "That man is so dense..."
---
Viridi: "We'd need to locate its source first."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Now I'm really looking forward to that. But I'll see how it goes, I got plenty more episodes to watch from here. :p

"They are safely inside the base. And they still see plenty of monsters outside."
___

"So for now they're stuck in a world where monsters are constantly tracking all of the negative emotions in the base..."
Oh well, take it at your pace then. :p

Gareth: "Be ready if any manages to invade!"
---
-Which are plenty in quantity...-
-a mutual feeling-
---
-yes?-
---
-Time to taste-
---
-There's the wolfy lonk-
---
Arcueid: "So the pint-sized nature goddess?"
Good idea!

___

___

-Penny is good-

---
---
-Shamal would teleport her if asked-

-And yes one is-
---
Medea: "Truly, she should outright tell him..."

-After 10 minutes of swimming, which impressed Naofumi on how much the penguin suits last, they found the underwater island Filo spoke of-

Underwater Island.png

-While they wanted to see the building's insides, the door is sealed... but to their surprise, the shield activated and opened th door, and there was air inside. After telling Raphtalia to illuminate the place, it became clear why to their shock: A dragon hourglass like the one in the capital is here-

Underwater Hourglass.png

-This instantly worries Raphtalia, anywhere the hourglasses are located are also where waves begin, meaning the inhabitants of Cal Mira are in danger, Naofumi tries to calm her down saying they aren't sure if this place will be hit... Until the hourglass made the timer for a wave in Naofumi's shield be shown, and he sees that Cal Mira will be hit by the fourth wave in 48 hours, ending the episode-

-And the next episode's name is also shown: 'Guardians of Another World'-

Osakabehime: "...Well that's a whiplash"
---
Luvia: "Most likely not this world..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
I'm enjoying it so far. The characters are all great.

We will be, Sir Gareth!

"An Enderman was visible in the distance, and it's the first time they've seen one."
___

"Ans those that actually manage to get inside the base are likely to be contaminated with Phazon..."

Nora: "So that's what happened? Nice."
Yes... The fritz is over, too... "Sighed in relief" Never thought I'd be so happy to hear about another monster's death...

-a mutual feeling-
---
-yes?-
---

Nora: "I'm back to being Nora!" :p

-Penny is good-

---
---

---

-Time to taste-
---
-There's the wolfy lonk-
---
Arcueid: "So the pint-sized nature goddess?"

-And yes one is-
---

-After 10 minutes of swimming, which impressed Naofumi on how much the penguin suits last, they found the underwater island Filo spoke of-

View attachment 310184

-While they wanted to see the building's insides, the door is sealed... but to their surprise, the shield activated and opened th door, and there was air inside. After telling Raphtalia to illuminate the place, it became clear why to their shock: A dragon hourglass like the one in the capital is here-

View attachment 310185

-This instantly worries Raphtalia, anywhere the hourglasses are located are also where waves begin, meaning the inhabitants of Cal Mira are in danger, Naofumi tries to calm her down saying they aren't sure if this place will be hit... Until the hourglass made the timer for a wave in Naofumi's shield be shown, and he sees that Cal Mira will be hit by the fourth wave in 48 hours, ending the episode-

---
Penny: Shamal... Do you still have enough energy to teleport one more person...?

"This is before the fritz ended."

"Jenny dealing weakee extended punches to the Hedlok."
___

They gotta get back to the surface, pronto!
___

Ford: If only we knew how and where Toffee met Dark Samus in the first place... That might've given us a lead.

(Actually, didn't we plan to do a flashback of that a long while back, Digi?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-And yes one is-
---

Underwater Island.png
Underwater Island.png

Underwater Hourglass.png
Underwater Hourglass.png

---
Penny: Shamal... Do you still have enough energy to teleport one more person...?

___

___

Ford: If only we knew how and where Toffee met Dark Samus in the first place... That might've given us a lead.

-the Hedlok spit a blast at Jenny-
---
Zelda: 😟
---
Viridi: "If any of you can help make a sweep of the multiverse, that would be very helpful. It might take some time, but the more people spend looking, the faster we'll find it."

Yes... The fritz is over, too... "Sighed in relief" Never thought I'd be so happy to hear about another monster's death...
Nora: "He was a monster in more than one way."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YES-
---
-he glare at Drakkon-
---
Ingrid: "She's the last person that should be trusted with being your Master." :p
-FOOD IN MOUTH-
---
-Drakkon is being distracted-
---
Arcueid: "Then the green goddess that poledances?"
I'm enjoying it so far. The characters are all great.

We will be, Sir Gareth!

"An Enderman was visible in the distance, and it's the first time they've seen one."
___

"Ans those that actually manage to get inside the base are likely to be contaminated with Phazon..."
That's good. :p

Gareth: "Huh, that tall thing is holding a block..."
---
-Like Altera and Undyne...-

___

___

---
---
Viridi: "If any of you can help make a sweep of the multiverse, that would be very helpful. It might take some time, but the more people spend looking, the faster we'll find it."
Shamal: "I-I will make my best try..."
---
Hayate: "And tell the others!"

-Next episode already started with everyone on the sea through ships. Naofumi narrates that after discovering about the next wave, and she quickly made the arrangements for everyone to go, onboard on the ship he's on along Melty, with the other heroes on their own ships, internally complimenting her as a better ruler than Ault- I mean, Trash. He's still surprised he arranged this so quickly, Melty says it's royal duty to be ready for the waves-
---
Lindy: "I could ask permission to my superiors"

(And I didn't remember that.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's good. :p

Gareth: "Huh, that tall thing is holding a block..."
---
-Like Altera and Undyne...-
I've been waiting for the perfect time to watch it, and this is it. :p

"GASP" That's an Enderman! Don't look it in the eye!
___

"Only unlike them, these creatures are hardly contained and are naturally malevolent..."

Nora: "He was a monster in more than one way."
...You're not wrong about that...

Claptrap: Less talking, more fixing a broken eye!

---
---
---

-Next episode already started with everyone on the sea through ships. Naofumi narrates that after discovering about the next wave, and she quickly made the arrangements for everyone to go, onboard on the ship he's on along Melty, with the other heroes on their own ships, internally complimenting her as a better ruler than Ault- I mean, Trash. He's still surprised he arranged this so quickly, Melty says it's royal duty to be ready for the waves-
---

(And I didn't remember that.)
"Penny was worried about da Vinci and Shamal..."

"She opted to fly around it, then arms a laser."
___

They can take this wave easy!
___

Hekapoo: I'd say now's a good time to consider allying. "Has dimensional scissors in hand"

(Should we still do that soon? That could use a backstory.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

___

___

Hekapoo: I'd say now's a good time to consider allying. "Has dimensional scissors in hand"
-Max cheering for her-
---
Zelda: "Can they?"
---
Viridi: "Well, go on and do that then!"

...You're not wrong about that...

Claptrap: Less talking, more fixing a broken eye!
Nora: -throws Claptrap near Alphys, but not too close that she'd get hit-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I had bought BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle months ago but only now I'm actually playing it.

And yes, I only bought it because of RWBY as I know nothing of the other 6 franchises included.
-YES-
---
-and where Lonk? captured?-
---
Ingrid: "She would be a good match... but I think she already contracted with Merlin. And probably all the Servants she adopted too."
-AND TASTE-
---
-iirc the goddesses helped her escpe-
---
Arcueid: "Well, there's also that exhibitionist prankster bluenette goddess"

___

___

(Should we still do that soon? That could use a backstory.)
-Max cheering for her-
---
---
-Shamal was unable to teleport da Vinci-
---
Medea: "I wonder if L'Arc and Therese will help"

-Naofumi asks why is Melty here, she says she's part of his party and Filo is happy she's there. Raphtalia is worried for the islanders, but Mirellia assures all were evaquated, and they are sure the wave will hit at the sea. Even so Naofumi is worried that the Heroes still refuse to cooperate with one another, and Mirellia can see what he means. To his surprise, he sees L'Arc and Therese are also in the fleet, Raphtalia glad they're on their side, Melty asking if they know them, Naofumi replies that yes and they're quite reliable, surprising Melty he's this trusting. Either way, the wave starts and the fleet is teleported-

-Fittingly monsters apt for marine life begin to appear from the sky, and the knights drops barrels of that one fruit for wine highly concentrated to cause alcohol poisoning on some and make them easier targets, a strategy that works. But the greenette in Itsuki's party points out at a huge fish-like monster that Itsuki fails to hit and rams into Ren's ship-
---
Lyndis: "That would be good, and I think you should gather everyon to come. Better that than to let possible infections here"

(Perhaps...)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I had bought BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle months ago but only now I'm actually playing it.

And yes, I only bought it because of RWBY as I know nothing of the other 6 franchises included.
I've considered buying it for the same reason, buuut I've also thought twice because I don't know anything about the other franchises included with it, either.

So I'm not sure about buying it yet.

Claptrap: Ow.

"Sees the broken eye" ...Yeah, this happens a lot.

-Max cheering for her-
---
---

-AND TASTE-
---
---

---

-Naofumi asks why is Melty here, she says she's part of his party and Filo is happy she's there. Raphtalia is worried for the islanders, but Mirellia assures all were evaquated, and they are sure the wave will hit at the sea. Even so Naofumi is worried that the Heroes still refuse to cooperate with one another, and Mirellia can see what he means. To his surprise, he sees L'Arc and Therese are also in the fleet, Raphtalia glad they're on their side, Melty asking if they know them, Naofumi replies that yes and they're quite reliable, surprising Melty he's this trusting. Either way, the wave starts and the fleet is teleported-

-Fittingly monsters apt for marine life begin to appear from the sky, and the knights drops barrels of that one fruit for wine highly concentrated to cause alcohol poisoning on some and make them easier targets, a strategy that works. But the greenette in ITsuki's party points out at a huge fish-like monster that Itsuki fails to hit and rams into Ren's ship-
---
Lyndis: "That would be good, and I think you should gather everyon to come. Better that than to let possible infections here"

(Perhaps...)
Penny: ...I see your magic is too weak... Is it possible that I can bring her to the ship by myself?

"The laser beam hits the Hedlok in the face, trying to deal as much damage to mind-control device as possible while avoiding hurting Ela."
___

Ooof course another other hero screwed things up...
___

Hekapoo: We'll make a team to try and trace this stuff down, then. That, and maybe evacuate anyone still here.

Star: Pretty sure the Bureau's got that last part covered...

(Flashback doesn't have to happen immediately if you're not down for it.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I've considered buying it for the same reason, buuut I've also thought twice because I don't know anything about the other franchises included with it, either.

So I'm not sure about buying it yet.
I have played through the entire story mode and I can say that you don't really need to know the other franchises for it, just surface level stuff, but it would definitely be really appreciated.

Admittedly though, I bought it at a 50% discount.
I've been waiting for the perfect time to watch it, and this is it. :p

"GASP" That's an Enderman! Don't look it in the eye!
___

"Only unlike them, these creatures are hardly contained and are naturally malevolent..."
Excellent. :p

Gareth: "Why? What would happen?"
---
-And with them being infected now...-[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I have played through the entire story mode and I can say that you don't really need to know the other franchises for it, just surface level stuff, but it would definitely be really appreciated.

Admittedly though, I bought it at a 50% discount.

---
-And with them being infected now...-
That's fair, it makes sense that they wouldn't lock everyone unfamiliar with the other franchises out of the loop.

Has it been fun gameplay-wise?

---
-And with them being infected now...-
He would become really angry...

___

"Even with the fritz finally being over, they aren't even remotely safe here anymore."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-AND TASTE-
---
---
-HMMMMM-
---
-her?-
---
Ingrid: "She already has a woman with chains." :V

Claptrap: Ow.

"Sees the broken eye" ...Yeah, this happens a lot.
Nora: "Oh, does it?"

---

-Fittingly monsters apt for marine life begin to appear from the sky, and the knights drops barrels of that one fruit for wine highly concentrated to cause alcohol poisoning on some and make them easier targets, a strategy that works. But the greenette in ITsuki's party points out at a huge fish-like monster that Itsuki fails to hit and rams into Ren's ship-
---
Penny: ...I see your magic is too weak... Is it possible that I can bring her to the ship by myself?

"The laser beam hits the Hedlok in the face, trying to deal as much damage to mind-control device as possible while avoiding hurting Ela."
___

___

Hekapoo: We'll make a team to try and trace this stuff down, then. That, and maybe evacuate anyone still here.

-Palutena carefully aiming an Autoreticle-
---
Deadpool: "Aw ****, here we go again."
---
Viridi: "Well, get to it then!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's fair, it makes sense that they wouldn't lock everyone unfamiliar with the other franchises out of the loop.

Has it been fun gameplay-wise?

He would become really angry...

___

"Even with the fritz finally being over, they aren't even remotely safe here anymore."
Well, it is very casual friendly, been mashing buttons through the whole story mode to beat it LOL

Gareth: "Okay, so really not..."
---
-They need to go elsewhere-
-HMMMMM-
---
-her?-
---
Ingrid: "She already has a woman with chains." :V
-And it tastes delicious!-
---
-I meant him, my mistake LOL-
---
Arcueid: "Then that lanky purple butler?"

___

___

(Flashback doesn't have to happen immediately if you're not down for it.)
---
---
Shamal: -Shooks- "The ship is navigating in the boundary between dimensions"

-Eleonora's Hedlok is hit by the Autoreticle-
---
-Naofumi and Filo jump into the sea, tasked by Mirellia to draw out the bigger monster so they attack it. He used a skill from the Soul Eater Shield to cal its attention, and it worked, dragging the monster out and open to be attacked-

Sea Monster.png

-Mirellia commands the other Heroes to attack and they instantly did, using their most powerful techniques and striked. But they didn't damage it at all, and it managed to destroy one of the ships. Naofumi internally thinks that how they haven't done a thing despite leveling, Raphtalia shot a harpoon from a cannon and landed the hit, but while Naofumi notes she did damage, it's gonna be far from enough. The knights are also struggling, despite shooting more alcohol bombs, some monsters managed to invade the ships-

-Melty tries driving them off, but one captured her, to everyone's distress, and she was dragged off the ship as Mirellia failed to get to her... Only for L'Arc to show up, kill the monster and save her, returning her to the ship-

Osakabehime: -Phew- "Crisis averted"
---
Fate: "Understood" -went on to try to get as many people as she can-

(Fine by me)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, it is very casual friendly, been mashing buttons through the whole story mode to beat it LOL

Gareth: "Okay, so really not..."
---
-They need to go elsewhere-
I like the sound of that. I can tell you from experience that this is usually a valid strategy in the story modes fighting games. :p

...Except Smash and Mortal Kombat lol.

They are too dangerous for us to fight right now... Good thing they're neutral!
___

"And soon..."

---
---

---
-Naofumi and Filo jump into the sea, tasked by Mirellia to draw out the bigger monster so they attack it. He used a skill from the Soul Eater Shield to cal its attention, and it worked, dragging the monster out and open to be attacked-

View attachment 310302

-Mirellia commands the other Heroes to attack and they instantly did, using their most powerful techniques and striked. But they didn't damage it at all, and it managed to destroy one of the ships. Naofumi internally thinks that how they haven't done a thing despite leveling, Raphtalia shot a harpoon from a cannon and landed the hit, but while Naofumi notes she did damage, it's gonna be far from enough. The knights are also struggling, despite shooting more alcohol bombs, some monsters managed to invade the ships-

-Melty tries driving them off, but one captured her, to everyone's distress, and she was dragged off the ship as Mirellia failed to get to her... Only for L'Arc to show up, kill the monster and save her, returning her to the ship-

---

(Fine by me)
Penny: Then what can I do? She must be brought to safety!

"While Jenny delivered it some roundhouse kicks."
___

"Undyne cheered."
___

"Hekapoo did the same."

Star: While they do that, I think we could also learn some Intel about Drakkon from a certain someone.

Marco: And by that, we meam someone who directly worked with him.and Toffee. :smirk:

Star: Someone who we aren't gonna let off the hook so easily after all the trougle he caused everyone...

...Why's everyone looking at me?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I like the sound of that. I can tell you from experience that this is usually a valid strategy in the story modes fighting games. :p

They are too dangerous for us to fight right now... Good thing they're neutral!
___

"And soon..."
Ahue, also the story doesn't bothers to be serious beyond surface level, most of it is just shenaningans after shenanigans :p

Gareth: "We need to learn of every mob..."
---
-Very soon, if they want to live...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ahue, also the story doesn't bothers to be serious beyond surface level, most of it is just shenaningans after shenanigans :p

Gareth: "We need to learn of every mob..."
---
-Very soon, if they want to live...-
Crossover games can be serious, but they can also just be pure shenanigans. :p

There are a lot of hostile mobs...

"They also see what looks like a stereotypical witch."
___

"It doesn't stop many from sharing a moment with their Servant friends or families now that the fritz has finally been put to an end."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Crossover games can be serious, but they can also just be pure shenanigans. :p

There are a lot of hostile mobs...

"They also see what looks like a stereotypical witch."
___

"It doesn't stop many from sharing a moment with their Servant friends or families now that the fritz has finally been put to an end."
And in this case, it's that up to eleven. :p

Charlotte: -GASP- "An evil sorceress!"
---
-Indeed, glad they won't die from that at least-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Often enough that Gaster keeps at least 500 replacement eyes for Claptrap around at any given time...
-Nora laughed at that-

-And it tastes delicious!-
---
-I meant him, my mistake LOL-
---
Arcueid: "Then that lanky purple butler?"
Ruby: "Whoa..." :O
---
-they did, but he wanted to stay because he preferred his plan of abusing his pride to capture Link and then both heroes kicking his ass-
---
Ingrid: "He works for Viridi, so the same reasons apply." :p

---

Sea Monster.png
Sea Monster.png

---

___

"Undyne cheered."
___

"Hekapoo did the same."

Star: While they do that, I think we could also learn some Intel about Drakkon from a certain someone.

Marco: And by that, we meam someone who directly worked with him.and Toffee. :smirk:

Star: Someone who we aren't gonna let off the hook so easily after all the trougle he caused everyone...

-rooftop?-
---
-Zelda and Deadpool too-
---
Viridi: "Do we need to spell it out for you?"

Can confirm it usually also works for most of a Mortal Kombat/Injustice game's story too as long as you know about special cancels. It's only near the end that you have to start thinking :p

Also, Bowser runs in WoL are also just pressing buttons :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---
-they did, but he wanted to stay because he preferred his plan of abusing his pride to capture Link and then both heroes kicking his ass-
---
Arthur: "Liking it?"
---
-Well, that makes sense-
---
Arcueid: "So the electric exhibitionist is out the way too"

___

"Undyne cheered."
___

"Hekapoo did the same."

-rooftop?-
---
-Zelda and Deadpool too-
---
Shamal: "I-I wish I knew..." -maybe rooftop-

-Eleonora dodged-
---
Medea: "Well done!"

-More monsters tried to get on board the ship, but L'Arc summoned a whirlwind that teared them to shreds. Melty is impressed by how strong he is and says Naofumi was right about trusting him... L'Arc stood there for a second in awkward silence. Naofumi then tells him that he and Filo will bail the monster out andthey need for him to attack it. L'Arc tells to himself "Well, I guess it must be dealt with first..." and agrees. Once bailed out, L'Arc summoned a whirlwind that gave it many cuts, allowing Filo to use her claws, then deliver a kick that broke its jaw-

-Lastly Therese conjures lightning over L'Arc's scythe to make a combo skill, a whirlwind filled with electricity that finally kills the beast, even Mirellia is awed at such power. On top of the monster's corpse, Naofumi thanks L'Arc for his assistance, who says he had to help considering he only has a shield-

Blackbeard: "And it was awesome!"
---
Luvia: "And it better be quick and comprehensible"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And in this case, it's that up to eleven. :p

Charlotte: -GASP- "An evil sorceress!"
---
-Indeed, glad they won't die from that at least-
Sounds chaotic but easy to get into. :p

Ooh, she is very dangerous also!
___

"Patxi in particular was overjoyed."

-Nora laughed at that-
"Shutting Claptrap down for repairs" H-He wasn't too troublesome, was he?

Can confirm it usually also works for most of a Mortal Kombat/Injustice game's story too as long as you know about special cancels. It's only near the end that you have to start thinking :p

Didn't work the last time I played Mortal Kombat II at am arcade, so I guess I need some knowledge of how to attack and combo in that particular entry. :p

Bowser is good lol

-Nora laughed at that-

---
---

-rooftop?-
---
-Zelda and Deadpool too-
---

---
-Well, that makes sense-
---

-Eleonora dodged-
---

-More monsters tried to get on board the ship, but L'Arc summoned a whirlwind that teared them to shreds. Melty is impressed by how strong he is and says Naofumi was right about trusting him... L'Arc stood there for a second in awkward silence. Naofumi then tells him that he and Filo will bail the monster out andthey need for him to attack it. L'Arc tells to himself "Well, I guess it must be dealt with first..." and agrees. Once bailed out, L'Arc summoned a whirlwind that gave it many cuts, allowing Filo to use her claws, then deliver a kick that broke its jaw-

-Lastly Therese conjures lightning over L'Arc's scythe to make a combo skill, a whirlwind filled with electricity that finally kills the beast, even Mirellia is awed at such power. On top of the monster's corpse, Naofumi thanks L'Arc for his assistance, who says he had to help considering he only has a shield-

---
Penny: ...Perhaps I can take her to the roof!

"Extended punch attacks with hammer and crab claw!"
___

That battle scene was so hype!
___

HA! Just because I turned on the guy who turned on me first and tried to remove me on the afterlife doesn't mean I'm a hundred percent on your side!

There is NO WAY I am working with you fools any longer!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Well, that makes sense-
---
-SHE NODS-
---
-yep-
---
Ingrid: "Indeed." :p

"Shutting Claptrap down for repairs" H-He wasn't too troublesome, was he?
Nora: "Nah." :p

-Eleonora dodged-
---

---
Penny: ...Perhaps I can take her to the roof!

"Extended punch attacks with hammer and crab claw!"
___

That battle scene was so hype!
___

HA! Just because I turned on the guy who turned on me first and tried to remove me on the afterlife doesn't mean I'm a hundred percent on your side!

There is NO WAY I am working with you fools any longer!
-Max Brass would take the next hit if Jennu can't dodge it-
---
Zelda: "YES!"
---
Viridi: :rolleyes:

Didn't work the last time I played Mortal Kombat II at am arcade, so I guess I need some knowledge of how to attack and combo in that particular entry. :p

Bowser is good lol
There's why. Arcade versions are designed to be hard to get your quarters :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "He's a GUARD?" :O

-shrugs- I dunno
W-Well, he's actually a steward robot...with some combat programming, oddly enough.

The button mashing logic still adds up though,.I usually got as far as but never past Onslaught's 2nd phase.

Fun memories even though me and my friends also all relied on button mashing to defeat each other lol.

Top Bottom